MKULTRA Obvs

Why is nobody talking about the fact that the cops shot the Garlic kid in the head after detaining him?

We're they afraid he might talk about his MKULTRA conditioning?

"I'm very angry" the shooter confided in a random festival attendee.

Attached: 16616638-7295959-image-m-79_1564379164665[1].jpg (962x705, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2019/07/29/gilroy-garlic-festival-shooter-said-he-attacked-because-im-very-angry-witness/
wired.com/2008/05/army-removes-pa/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=h8lIpWVktZI&t=15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nypost.com/2019/07/29/gilroy-garlic-festival-shooter-said-he-attacked-because-im-very-angry-witness/

Reminder that Sirhan Sirhan was probably also an incel shooter

interesting that the band playing was called TinMan
like from the Wizard of Oz which is full of symbolism (not that I understand it all, multiple interpretations)

Standard procedure for cops to handcuff corpses
they're obligated to always assume the person is still alive and call an ambulance

I'm not even american and I know this. What are you gonna say, the MKULTRA brainwaves reached me?

Sounds like something a mk ultra would say

>brainwaves
MkUltra faggot please leave

Take your meds, bro

IF I ONLY HADDA BRAIN

this

kek

>What are you gonna say, the MKULTRA brainwaves reached me?
I'm going to assume, yes. You have a pretty bad case faggot Netflix brain, at the very best.

Very good, sir

I'd like to book you on my CNN show.
t. Brooke Baldwin

Attached: 15130965.png (1100x619, 359K)

asshurt because you dont know common police procedures in your own country
dumb boomers

AREA SECURED. THE TARGET HAS BEEN MOVED TO LOCATION ALPHA

Attached: garlic1.jpg (1082x549, 34K)

DO NOT ENGAGE CELL PHONE USERS. THEIR DEVICES WILL BE AUDITED

Attached: 1527605454591.png (2506x1412, 1.09M)

What police procedure includes discharging your firearm in a crowded festival?

They obviously killed him after detaining him and that's why they were able to make a clean shot to the head.

guys

Attached: palantir.jpg (1600x1067, 314K)

seriously

Attached: Untitled.png (1899x647, 185K)

any masons spotted yet?

So the lady that took these shots with her cell (both the OP and this one) was hiding under the stage and said she and the shooter made eye contact...so based on the distance in the first pic the shooter was laying ON the ground when they made eye contact as she was also...and then she said "moments later cops shot him in the head".

SO he was shot in the head after he was down?

And the second pic they had moved his body and are guarding it..looks like the middle cop is getting ready to draw his weapon again? but he has one in his right hand already/are the cops wearing masks? cannot tell if blurred or masks.

The police were chasing someone through the woods with dogs. Why did they move his body from the place he was shot? Aren't they supposed to leave everything right where it fell for the investigation?

IF he is not dead here or in the OP, when did they shoot him in the head?

Why the fuck does nothing ever add up?

Gives Me the Big Think

>I'm very angry

Attached: MK ULTRA.png (480x360, 187K)

This.
When I heard that a woman had taken a photo of the cops tackling the shooter, and she made eye contact with him and then the police brained him with a slug, I was genuinely confused as to how that particular scenario played out.
Granted, the woman may be sensationalizing the events or even just getting details wrong in the time frame of events it still puzzled me.

IM FINE WITH THE COPS
SHOOTING THAT PIECE
OF SHIT IN THE HEAD
AFTER DETAINING HIM

I FUCKING HATE COPS
BUT I WOULD DO THE SAME
THING TO THAT MOTHER
FUCKING PIECE OF SPIC
SHIT.

BUT I WOULD DO THE SAME
THING TO THAT MOTHER
FUCKING PIECE OF SPIC
SHIT.

FUCKING PIECE OF SPIC
SHIT.

SPIC...SHIT

Yeah, it’s a great way to cover the fact you shot a detained suspect.

They knew he would say which agent was egging him on.

imagine the last thing you smell when you die is a portopotty

>Faggot Netflix Brain
Sad. Many such cases! #HashtagTheCure

It's just too bad that he used an AK (Automatic Kalashnikov) 47 because now that's gonna be all they're gonna talk about how we need to ban fully automatic weapons. Sad.

Better than getting a big whiff of garlic though.

wired.com/2008/05/army-removes-pa/
>Army Yanks 'Voice-To-Skull Devices' Site

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect

Attached: voice to skull.gif (612x472, 17K)

So the cops said he bought the gun legally in Nevada, which is bullshit California residents can buy guns from other states, but they would have to be compliant and they would still have to go through a FFL, and effective Jan 1 2019 you had to be 21 to get a gun transferred to you unless your in the police or military. The shooter was only 19. Something is fucky, the cops aren't up to date on the laws. or they are just plain wrong about something. I would look out for more laws in other states that try to restrict out of state purchases like California does. and (((they))) may go for a national age 21 restriction.

Fucking what? Wizard of Oz music is their favorite go-to for conditioning. The music may have even been the sumbliminal alter personality trigger. AND they head shot him? MkUltra patsy mossad glownigger psyop confirmed.

>beginning of time through present
>believing what a woman said

Attached: 1388674401963.jpg (170x213, 10K)

based and schizopilled

even if the MAE was practically effective, who tf would obey commands just because they hear a voice and don't know where it came from?

You may find this hard to believe, but it's actually people who don't believe in God who are the most likely to actually follow the directions of the voice in their head blindly because if the voice in their head isn't God then according to them and their system of beliefs, they must be crazy then. They can't accept that. People who believe in God would test the voice for sincerity and integrity or just blatantly ignore it because to them it's likely coming from satan or a demon and just trying to trick them.

the attack was 666 days after the Mandalay Bay attack in Vegas
see above

the Vegas attack had lots of "demonic" vibes to it with the Patsy and/or Shooter Paddock and uh, the location with the big black pyramid, the predictive programming from Maroon 5, etc etc
this being a garlic festival and garlic being notoriously pro-health and anti-demon (literal or as an analogy for infection)

Weren't they in a physical footchase with a second subject "jumping fences"?
I heard this over and over.
I'm really thinking it was on the scanner, hopefully it's archived.
How is it possible to mistake your units engaging in a footchase with a second suspect?
>ANYBODY ELSE HEAR THE 2ND INDIVIDUAL
>"INVOLVED IN AN UNKNOWN CAPACITY"
>IN A FOOT CHASE OVER FENCES?

Then they strapped on Night Vision gear to search the river?
HUH?

What would (((they))) even accomplish by attacking a garlic festival?

no gummy. this is the most anti masonic ventimmaginable

Attached: 7e8fa3915612e0c618bcd6fb2fcbfc699321bbb462a7326f779cc5b608acb0dc.jpg (1263x1366, 227K)

based shitposter

it was 666 days after the Vegas attack

>shot the Garlic kid in the head
Stinky garlic incel BTFO

Gulf War incident of the Iraqis laying down their weapons due to said tech.
Islamists.

So they're keeping the ritual fear energy charged it seems.
Not sure if you know this, but supposedly the original plan for Vegas was for the concertgoers to stampede in the opposite direction of the shooting (which turned out to be just be audio of gunshots) towards a fueling station of some sort where a bomb was supposed to detonate, completing the ritual. Hence why the people who didn't die were picked off and killed in other events and personal incidents afterwards.

Attached: 1517207232122.png (251x203, 20K)

ever since this shooting i've been craving garlic. i want to eat some good garlic food.

this was a psyop by the garlic industry to increase sales. FACT!

Attached: 1467268141562.jpg (500x491, 32K)

I saw a leaf mention something about a nearby lodge having a celebration involving the 90th of something, years open as I understood.
Something to start on.

Do I have to contextualize everything for you? It's pretty obvious from what I said that I meant the Christian God. Islamists refer to satan as shaitan.
They're also usually guided more by their Imam then the book they revere itself too. So are often those who claim to be Christians these days, but more so due to laziness than not being able to read like muzzies. Thus they already have codependency. It's not even remotely the same psychological comparison. The way you replied is like you think you made a point when your point is that you missed the context. I'm only being a dick about this since you decided to also.

Oh shit! I just pieced something together m8! What if this was to pick off some of the remaining survivors from the Vegas shooting and that's why it took place 666 days later from the day of it? Fugg

source on the bad shop?

Attached: nicetry.jpg (99x54, 3K)

oblivious cia/mossad/mkultra shill

why are white incels so deranged?

Attached: nicetry.jpg (1000x546, 51K)

Shooter was Italian and Iranian. Kys for pushing a dead narrative to try and stir up hate against whites and celibacy shill.

If an atheist thought they were crazy, then they would recognize the insincerity in those commands. "it's just a hallucination"

The shooters who claim to have voices in their head were actually crazy. You can't just tell a sane person to do something and expect them to follow the order blindly.

The v2k tech is meant for highly religious people (muslim enemies) because they will be scared to disobey "allah"

Eyewitness said they tackled him to the ground, then shot him in the head once on the ground.

j-ju-just a coincidence

Who cares. What have we learned from all those living mass shooters? Fuck all.

I bet most of the fatalities were from police crossfire

Yes, but if it was a nog, the MSM would be going crazy.

>it was 666 days after the Vegas attack
right. masons are right hand path. 666 is the number of the left hand path. it is anti-masonic,

Attached: 1559131087670.png (1200x1528, 3.33M)

That's what every atheist says, but only 10% of them actually hold to that belief out of what they believe and the rest just do it to go along with the herd and out of pride.

Wew. It's been quite a long damn time since the masons have been a right hand path organization. They use right hand path oriented people as their smokescreen of the first 3 degrees. But the rest is all left handed self serving intentions and goals.

I was just being brief.
It's probably the biggest verifiable instance of this tech and it just so happens to contradict what you said, making it imperative to at least point out.
Fair points about the Imams and literacy, though I'm not sure I would draw a parallel to say, the illiterate teens the Imams prey on to recruit to Jihad.
These were soldiers of the 4th largest army in the world at the time, albeit that may not speak for intelligence.
We would have to get into what exact sect of Islam the company that laid down their arms were in.
My point is there is a staunch example of a religion failing to defend against this, you did not specify Christianity. You said belief in God...
If you're making a point of specifically Christian ethos, say so.
That makes a compelling point approached from a CHRISTIAN angle.
Perhaps it's built into the Christian thought process due to the fact even Christ was tempted by voices on his journey, see the instance of Satan trying to deter him in the wilderness.
I can see where out of most faiths, perhaps Christianity would indeed be most immune to this tech. Interesting.

>police were chasing someone through the woods with dogs
Ok so this wasn't just me that heard this.
And chasing over the fences.
Do you happen to have it on the scanner traffic?

My apologies if I mistook your tone then, but I don't know you personally so try to put yourself in the position of the read that isn't you. Glad you can see the points, but you're still missing the one about Islamists referring to satan as shaitan so if I had said satan that way then you'd have more reason to have responded the way you did. But ultimately it's just a misunderstanding that we can clear up between each other so it's of no consequence provided we do that for one another. You definitely got one of the most important points though looking at your last two lines. Well done lad.

>read
reader

STFU OP, this country needs the experiments. It's the only way to move through the noise of our society and achieve something. I'm tired of all the criticizing our FBI/CIA. If it weren't for them, we'd all be slaves in the congo.

t. see aye ayyy
>slaves in the congo
Wut kind of retarded icfaggotry is this? You're Belgiums now? The fuck? Kek

>Belgiums
Belgians

>even the leaf isn't fooled

I do not have a copy but if you go to Steve Lookner's channel and scroll through last night's live broadcast you'll find it because he has the live scanner on then will repeat and talk about what they are saying on the scanner, he also reads live tweets etc. It was said over and over about the chase so...
I'd agree but there could not have been much crossfire because they knocked the dude down and shot him in the head so technically there would not have been cross fire, especially over by those port o pots where he was killed.

Has Jow Forums forgotten about Kyle fucking Odom and what globohomo did to that guy? No shit man this is MK Ultra on acid, just like Parkland. David Hogg isn't even a high school student. The Las Vegas shooting? I was here for that. Remember Campos the spic security guard?!? Where is he now. Did he ever fucking exist? I watched the interview with the shooter's brother, they were big time gamblers, used to play $1 million a week and get free food and drinks. The brother disappeared. But again Kyle Odom is the big one. He uncovered so much. They tried to cover up his journal online and his drawings. He's still locked up and the experiments are still going on. He was the real Edward Snowden. Most didn't listen. A Garlic Festival? If doesn't even sound real. Sounds pizza related? Why not go after the globohomo if you're feeling aggro?

witnessed and kys

Nigga go to bed

Attached: 1563572242102.jpg (640x626, 72K)

He used an SKS modified for a 30 round mag. not a AK...although some people mistakenly reported that/ Some Mexican illegal alien kid said it was either a M1 or M3...and he would probably know...still official report is SKS. Which honestly is a pretty shitty choice for a mass killing. Probably cheap tho.

>First post is shut it down material
>Second post is shut it down material
The glownigger community is not sending their best.

psyop hoax

>glownigger community is not sending its best
Clearly

Bump.

Paddock is still alive as confirmed by the AC gambling vid and Fat Campos got comped a ton of chips to go play the Ellen Degenares slot machines.

Alright, listen here my bitches. I live in Gilroy. I was home at the time of the attack. My room mate had his scanner on and we were listening to the police channels while sirens from cars were flying by continuosly.

They were searching for a "White male in his middle 30's" wearing "fatigues." This manhunt lasted all night as law enforcement from all over poured into Gilroy.

Some of the first interviewed witnesses on NBC bay area news all agreed on one thing: That the shooter they saw was an older white man with long hair, wearing camoflauge clothing, and had a vest of some type. One even stated that "he looked like a cop."

The official story from the police cheif of last night was that there were two shooters, and that one was killed by the first 3 police officers that engaged. The other was missing and there was a manhunt going on and urged everyone to stay indoors and not answer strangers knocking on the doors.

Rumor was that the 2nd shooter had knocked on a door of a nearby home and shot the residents, then was hopping houses and hiding to make his escape.

The official story thismorning was that there was probably no second shooter, but that the scene still may be active. They said that 19 year old kid had fired that SKS and was gunned down by law enforcement. They said that all 3 of the officers had body cams and they were to review the footage "if the cameras were on."

My friend knows one of the officers, the one that was shot... grazed by bullets 4 times and shot once in the leg putting him in critical condition due to excessive bleeding.

It is concerning that none of the witnesses who claimed to have seen the shooter yesterday had mentioned that 19 year old kid. I want to hear the real story from the officer who was shot.

Either way, the news is lying and the law enforcement is telling half the story to cover up the truth.

Attached: IMG_2757.png (750x1334, 1.56M)

bump

Based. Kyle Odom saw through the smokescreen. I truly believe that.

Attached: IMG_5059.jpg (640x961, 96K)

>My friend knows one of the officers, the one that was shot... grazed by bullets 4 times and shot once in the leg putting him in critical condition due to excessive bleeding.
Bring us the truth bro....I too heard the scanner shit was being broadcast live on Lookner...and I bet we never see the body cams because they shot that kid in the head after tackling him / bringing him down.

Never heard the story about the kid being shot when down, only about the older guy in camoflauge being the shooter. Wouldn't surprise me if both are true. Kid could have been set up.

Also, while this video is still live

youtube.com/watch?v=h8lIpWVktZI&t=15s

True. I've seen a video too where you are sure the guy is dead and he wakes and shoots

Normally you only kill a suspect if
1. you expect there is a second you can capture
2. you knew the kids he just gunned down and you don't give a fuck about him having any trial, publicity, or another fucking breath

Probably play a lot of America and firefall.

It's an hour if you drive fast, and he's a poo programmer. But good catch.

Yes. Can confirm.

>What police procedure includes discharging your firearm in a crowded
one where the suspect is aiming at civilians and not taking the shot guarantees that more people die.

he was iranian italian like fuentes

nice to see a thread that isn’t being shit up by bots