YOUTUBE SILENTLY PURGED RIGHT WING MUSIC

>Panzerlied gone
>Absurd - Ulfhednir Todesschwadron gone
>Ad Hominem - Psalmody of Sub-Humans gone
>SS marschiert in Feindesland gone
etc. etc.

Feels bad man.
Who can Re-Upload to Bitchute and Youtube?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (270x266, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NI59mtFYAlY
youtube.com/watch?v=MsLtnt16Ers
youtu.be/4PIi1LWkfDE
youtube.com/watch?v=EL9gJFgcebg
youtube.com/watch?v=G0aBT047gh0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pcDBQz84fjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cxT60xyXQUo
youtube.com/watch?v=lCsghHSShck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kind of shocked they haven't removed all Vargs music.

They probably will, unless they can`t because they couldn`t point out any specific hatespeech in the lyrics.

probably all shit anyway just listen to the smiths fag

True. I don't really think his lyrics have any specific racist lyrics so they can't touch it...won't be surprised if they do anyway just by claiming "HES RACISSSSSSSS"

>probably
poor little britfag.

Who is the Smith's fag, Morrison?

>won't be surprised if they do anyway just by claiming "HES RACISSSSSSSS"
That`s probably what`s going to happen next.
Fuck.
We need this kind of music, it is vital to wage total war against leftism on the internet.

They've banned many bands that are strictly instrumental. Happened to Xurious.

They don't need a reason.

>fucktons of industrial martial music removed
>isn't uploaded anywhere else online

MOTHERFUCKING KIKES

They shouldn't delete historical marches.

Sorry but all the right wing music of significance are still doing just fine.
Classical music.

youtube.com/watch?v=NI59mtFYAlY

there is still a last Version of "Wir sind des Wotans Schwarzer Haufen" on YT.

You fags keep posting it here making it so easy for me to keep reporting it. Feels good, man.

Speaking of right wing music does anyone remember that South African guy name Jan on YouTube with the channel HistoryReviewedChannel? He used to play a song at the beginning of some of his videos like a German March or something. Does anyone know the name of the music? And does anyone know where his vids are at now?

Did they finally drone strike that faggot Eggy/eggwhite yet?

You shouldn't have let the kike control something you value.

Imagine listening to absolute garbage like that.

Don't cut yourself on that edge, bro.

All atomwaffen division stuff is gonna too. Modern book burning :)

"I'M TELLING!"

Homotalk

I don't have to imagine that, I already listen to it.
youtube.com/watch?v=MsLtnt16Ers

You must be a fine young man, one I would let near my kids at first glance.

I love how they keep trying to remove grun ist unsere fallschirm but people keep reuploading more faster than they can be removed

Literally a hall monitor of the bourgeoisie

I've been looking for A Race War Rising for years now, nobody reups it anymore

My old tower broke down a few days ago, but i`ll try to get my data back and re-upload some of the songs as soon as i can.
Every help is appreciated and the more anons reup the better.

b..but he is racist tho..

Like Shostakovich amirite

Yeah, and so were lovecraft and disney, what's your point?

>Shostakovich
smells like bolchevism

Attached: 1564177205761.gif (600x338, 1.88M)

his message is explicitly racist?

I can't wait to kill your children

Attached: 1564351321147.jpg (500x500, 38K)

First they came for the "Panzerlied gone", I did nothing when then they came for "Absurd" because I dont listen to it, then they came for my Smiths & no one was left to stop them! haha

youtu.be/4PIi1LWkfDE

Attached: (NatCap) White Nationalism.png (1920x960, 43K)

This is absolute dogshit

He made some expicitly racist remarks of niggers as inferior & he owned a black cat which he called "Nigger-Man"

Attached: 1559079026470.png (404x507, 243K)

sooo if it violates TOS its totally fine to ban it, besides its morally reprehensible and just stupid desu

good luck trying to ban lovecraft

>i`m totally fine with a nanny system, for i can`t take responsibility for myself
Did you considered killing yourself?

Attached: 1564082535823.jpg (960x1133, 285K)

I remember YouTube when Landser, Stahlgewitter, Zillertaler Türkenjäger had 100.000 views per video.
Good old times

Best Panzerlied Version is still there, fuck is your problem?
youtube.com/watch?v=EL9gJFgcebg

That's not all, they have even purged a lot of non pro nazi historical videos. Try find something about Dirlewanger that makes any sense for example. Most of the vids that were there a year ago weren't even pro Dirlewanger of pro Third Reich and many may even have been uploaded by pro censorship lefties, yet they were purged.

Theyve been purging all kinds of shit not just right wing content

My playlists are full of holes

>Eine Division Nach Kreuzberg
Indeed, indeed

Attached: 1564353328637.jpg (496x354, 54K)

They haven't gone after neofolk yet but my based and redpilled playlist is gutted and a bunch of my favorite channels are ded

RIP based music frens, thank God for archives

Attached: 1496686648235.jpg (530x511, 33K)

Huh.
That`s weird, when i typed in "Panzerlied" manually i only got Dr. Ludwig`s Instrumental.

I have hard time seeing the difference between the historical destruction by Talibans/Al Quaida/ISIS in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria and what the Jew loving lefties are doing on the internet, libraries and and general public space in the West.

>They haven't gone after neofolk
Are you kidding me?
Can`t get Death of June merch or wear it in most clubs because "muh racism".

In Sweden it must be even worse from what i gathered.

Didn`t they made Runes illegal or tried it?

Even the stuff that isn't banned is hidden from recommendations. I can listen to black metal all week and wind up with maybe three channels of nu-speed/thrash and stoner metal. Search out Landser, Final War, or Skrewdriver and the recommended videos are just my regular feed. It's fucking annoying, Google kikes have destroyed their own system just to keep white people from being angry.

Black metal is the equivalent of nigger rap its basically white mans chimp out music but instead of about being about bitches and pussy its about war and degeneracy

>just to keep white people from being angry.
I wasn`t angry before they censored everything i enjoy.
Kikes really messed up this time.

They deleted my channel in a recent purge and I never uploaded any NS content. I just had "ϟϟ" in my username.

Attached: GZdJbt5h.jpg (958x642, 75K)

>War
>Degeneracy
pick one

Yeah, it's our culture, fuck you.

There isn't any

>listening to grimdark ultracringy neo-folk/NSBM/neo-nazi punk/remixes of NSDAP music or anything with a german title just because it's "right wing"

Attached: charles-spain.jpg (800x422, 41K)

Huh?

Attached: 98CCEB6D-EE26-4556-9A6F-BE2E5786B04A.jpg (980x653, 97K)

Black people invented rock music so Varg says metal is nigger music or something like that

Discogs has banned 100s of records from sale. PayPal has banned several record labels from using their 'services'. Mostly at random.

If they purged right wing music why can't they purge the huge amount of copyrighted music still left on the platform?

Youtube sucks and if you still use it, you're a faggot. Donate to bitchute so they can become better.

you don't even know what black metal is

also bands like landser just plain suck. they and their fans are low-IQ kevins who, like many in this thread, STILL fall for the left/right meme. they also constantly chimp out, behave like degenerates and indulge in all other sorts of coonery.

true and proud europeans see you as Untermenschen

He said that 25 years ago.

Hm. I typed in manually, too.

As long as they leave Radio Werewolf alone: youtube.com/watch?v=G0aBT047gh0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pcDBQz84fjQ

One of my old favorites, post recs

Can you find "Absurd - Ulfhednir Todesschwadron" anywhere?

nope

>you don't even know what black metal is
BLACK METAL IST KRIEG

Attached: kreig.jpg (595x592, 89K)

"Ostatni Drakkar" but it's not on YouTube, only a fucked up sounding incomplete one and a different version that I don't like.

I Think they did it, but I haven't checked up on that law in particular since there are enough insane laws anyway here that it's hard keeping check on all of them.

This gem is still up.
youtube.com/watch?v=cxT60xyXQUo

Same with honor and konkwista.

Don't give them any ideas now.

I already have it saved, along with 31 other songs and 4 Potpourris; should I upload to BitChute?

Yes, please do that user!

I love dutchland.

Attached: 1540040131165.png (520x390, 35K)

wagner is still up all over YT so who cares

Godverdomme, wat zijn Geuzenvendels??

>should I upload to BitChute?
Yes

cringe zeigeist your are programing in your head
you d better listen to classical music or play an instrument kiddo

Most of them are in MP3 Files, I could create a google drive or something else if you have a suggestion

stop using jewtube.
upload everything on other platforms.
if more people did, we could have the kikes of google and faceberg facing the same fate of MySpace in a few years.

GOTTVERDAMMTE GEUZENVENDEL.
JONGE.

Attached: Sonstiges-Klamotte-aus-Holland-New-Kids-Nitro1_image_1024_width.jpg (911x683, 44K)

Not exactly "right-wing", but this song full with skits of speeches of our beloved Führer is still up as well, so they probably don`t use an algorithm to ban his voice.
youtube.com/watch?v=lCsghHSShck

As in YouTube

Do you know that you can indeed do all of these things?

i listen in particular to Bach, Liszt, Wagner & Beethoven and i can sing, play guitar and play very little piano.

ZO EEN VUURBALL JONGUH!!

Fuck this shit!

I never understood why you people think this is funny.

>imagine being drawn to that dark edgy atmosphere every day and spending all day in neonazi cringy chats.
These losers will never save us from the NWO. The jews are happy with these pathetic pseuds opposing them

LASS VERDAMMT NOCHMAL DIE FINGER VON MEINEM BIER WEG, DU FICKSCHNITZEL!

>implying white men chimp out.

Fuck off shlo

Hou je bek dicht, spaniaard

Whhhaaat? You dutch actually don't find New Kids funny? I think unironically it's one the funniest fucking things ever.

Naw you guys just listen to some trash ass music man. Do you know what I listen to? Heavy fucking metal sung by angry as fuck women. My bratty white privileged ass is gonna smoke a blunt and beat off to women looking dominating as fuck! Loud ass speaker system and the ability to scream as loud as I want for my fucking goddess!

Yeah fuck your trash Nazi music!

Attached: dfgkdfkgldfk.jpg (320x320, 23K)

Attached: B2.jpg (600x600, 50K)

Muß mittlerweile 10 Jahre oder so her sein, aber ich lach mich immer noch weg.

Attached: 1564233818662.jpg (342x377, 50K)