ABOLISH ICE

THIS ALONE IS ENOUGH OF A REASON TO ABOLISH ICE

Attached: c216560.jpg (2448x3264, 647K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_yKga54tx6U
foxnews.com/us/illegal-immigrant-with-criminal-history-arrested-in-california-womans-murder
fairus.org/issue/illegal-immigration/examples-serious-crimes-illegal-aliens
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This alone is REASON TO STRENGTHEN AND EXPAND ICE, and increase the technology to sort the illegals from the lawful residents in the United States. It is time to require biometric ID to show US Citizenship and lawful status or face immediate arrest and deportation.

FPBP.

He looks like a rapist.

>typos
dont care
saged

>not suing ice for wrongful imprisonment
>printing out fliers instead
fucking mexicans and their zero understanding of economic principles.

thats fake, if it was true why arent the other 70 dead from starvation?

youtube.com/watch?v=_yKga54tx6U

>time to require biometric ID to show US Citizenship
you go fuck yourself, bootlicker.

how about fuck you

CONDITIOOOOONS

I always knew AOC is right.

Attached: yOEMHR7p.jpg (1058x552, 133K)

children of illegals aren't legal US citizens. He was detained because his people keep breaking the law. Entirely the mexicans' fault.

>children of illegals aren't legal US citizens
¿Huh? If they were born in the US, they are legal citizens.

>The leaf wants us to get rid of our Immigration enforcement

We don't want you here either, cuck.

Also

>1 Post by this ID

Every time. Saged.

Wouldn't that just accelerate global warming?

He looks like he is in his late 20s

I bet he did something stupid like try to cross the border with no passport or ID but nobody denies the border is in a humanitarian crisis. Just can't get the Dems to help.

Attached: opinion.jpg (500x280, 44K)

Mexican detention centers are worse.

>THIS ALONE IS ENOUGH OF A REASON TO ABOLISH ICE

Mmmmm....No. No, it isn't.

ICE ICE baby!

Seasoned

anchor baby if I ever seen one

no, we want to stop illegal spics from flooding in for free shit.

foxnews.com/us/illegal-immigrant-with-criminal-history-arrested-in-california-womans-murder

Attached: 492ca0115ec932753e02ff00352a28ec.jpg (500x735, 48K)

anchor babies should not be given automatic US citizenship just because their illegal alien mother shit them out on this side of the border. i remember trump saying a couple of years ago that he was working with his lawyers on this matter. and, like the wall, nothing's come of it

Attached: trumpcatchingmexicans.jpg (720x718, 80K)

Was he really officially a US citizen though?

>ABOLISH ICE
ABOLISH JEWS

Anchor baby for sure. That would explain a LOT.

This isn't a reason to abolish ICE. It is a reason to sue ICE, however.

Requiring people to carry an ID of any form when simply walking around may be unconstitutional. A biometric ID may even offend some people's religious sensitivities, and violate the first amendment.

did he have ID?

I bet he cant speak English and thats why he was detained so long

>26 pounds in three weeks
Is that even possible?

There’s no such thing as religious rights goy

Attached: 1496351171183.jpg (262x303, 83K)

>pretends to be illegal
>goes to illegal camp
Should have been deported desu

Attached: (you).png (634x566, 30K)

To anyone who doesn't know the full story: Yes he is a US citizen, and yes he was detained by ICE for three weeks, but only because his ignorant mother thought that if he didn't have a Mexican passport he wouldn't be able to visit his family in Mexico, so she legally filed for him as a foreign immigrant. His birth certificate says he's a US citizen, but he also has a non-citizen residence claim, which complicated the whole proof of citizenship part immeasurably. TLDR ignorance on the mothers part and the ensuing beaurocracy caused this mishap, not muh racism.

>get rid of our Immigration enforcement
Imagine thinking we have that in this country.

No spic is a true citizen of America.

It's squalid because kike NGOs are shipping 100s of thousands of them over, and I guarantee this kid is lying about at least half his story. His mom falsified his birth certificate and he probably refused to speak to make it impossible to actually deal with without detainment

>All they did was fucking hold him
>Let's prosecute their leaders
Your mental illness will be your downfall.

There is a such thing as religious rights, and if you don't respect that, you're going to catch a bullet.

It's never actually been truly challenged in the case of illegals. United States v Wong Kim Ark is only partially relevant because his family were permanent legal residents. Any provision of that can easily be overturned, but I doubt Trump would ever appoint justices who would actually do it

Attached: 1540953880386.jpg (800x450, 64K)

One of the articles stated that he had poor English

Attached: 1562103761622.png (736x938, 129K)

Attached: 1562103808067.png (741x641, 90K)

EL GOBLINO.

fairus.org/issue/illegal-immigration/examples-serious-crimes-illegal-aliens

Great digits in this thread

He was traveling with illegal immigrants, one of whom was his brother. He produced multiple birth certificates and gave conflicting stories. Why?

checked

Enjoy your illegal voting

I bet the other mestizos in the tank robbed this easy mark. Hope the virtue signal show was worth it bean dick

Lies.

>this is considered a citizen in the US
We're so fucking fucked.

Attached: murkaspurdoofugg.jpg (422x768, 98K)

If he were doing hard labor 12 hours a day with no food, then yeah it's possible.That's a 4300 Calorie per day deficit.

he oribably wasnt even a real citizen. DACA doesnt count.
Barr is about to BTFO illegals and liberals

Attached: barrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg (1800x1200, 446K)

>It is time to require biometric ID to show US Citizenship
You are going to get the rope too.

probably*

PAPERS PLEASE!

What is this, some kind of weight loss program?

“Throughout the process, and while he was with Border Patrol, he claimed to be a citizen of Mexico with no immigration documents to be in or remain in the U.S.”

“At no time in Border Patrol custody did he say that he was a U.S. citizen,” Hastings told the committee.

Sanjuana Galicia, Francisco’s mother, said she solicited the visitor’s visa because Francisco didn’t have a U.S. passport. When he was born in Dallas, Sanjuana Galicia had a fake ID, and hospital staff used the name on that ID when filling out his birth certificate. Sanjuana Galicia feared the visitor's visa was the only document that would allow her son to easily travel across the border.

so he is an anchor baby who was brining his family over the border

No they aren't. The premise that they are comes from a dissenting opinion from the early 1900s (I think it was around then) by the supreme court. They have never and will never be legal citizens.

I'm totally legal senior

where's your id?

que?

>conditioons

The people talking about abolishing ICE are actually people who profit off the fad diet market. They're worried that people won't be willing to pay money for their program, when ICE will cut that belly fat for free.