Is anyone else excited that people no longer respect police anymore...

Is anyone else excited that people no longer respect police anymore? They're just thugs who generate revenue for the state at this point, there's nothing worth respecting about these pension chasers; they'd be pumping gas if they weren't paid to harass and ticket Grandma on a sunday morning.

Attached: nypd-doused-twitter.jpg (780x439, 40K)

>anymore

Sheriff Deputies > Police
Police work for the city, not you. Sheriff's are elected and their deputies work for them. Police are garbage, Sheriff Deputies are the only legitimate law enforcement.

yes
nigger police are worthless trash
we need a race law that says niggers can’t be police officers

>anymore

Cops are mainly complete trash these days. Tattooed low IQ thugs with massive egos. I really hate the fucking slime.

How do Sheriffs work? Only time I hear of them is some tiny rural place, do the large cities have them too?

Then how would ilhan omer be able to fast track Somalis through the police academy fast enough to shoot a white woman.

That's all the police do in my old neighborhood. They post up in the parking lot of this abandoned bar and watch for people to make a left turn onto a road that you're only supposed to turn right on. It's completely fucking ridiculous, the sign is posted in a way that a lot of people don't really notice it since the road is not one way. They don't do anything about the growing nigger crime, they just pull people over for dumb shit and it's getting old.

Why didn't they arrest them

I've never respected police. They do a shit job here in Sweden. Instead of going after rapists and pedophiles, they target teens who smoke weed and anyone who pays less than a dollar in taxes. Just look what happened to ASAP for crying out loud. The american embassy wasn't even contacted and he's being treated like if he were in North fucking Korea. That's what shitty politicians do for you.

Attached: racist police.jpg (700x674, 114K)

The police are only as respectable as their chiefs and the mayor. If you chose to be a cop in a shit city, you deserve the disrespect.

The police are the foot soldiers of this globohomo kike system and enforce its bullshit laws anyone who defends cops also defends the system they enforce.

Attached: 1561315187170.jpg (720x580, 233K)

Plenty of larger cities have them.

that sounds pretty great actually

>Be drunk
>Get shot

Why didn't the police jailed them?

Police prop up the modern leftist state.

It's their willing jackboots that enforce all the liberalist bullshit of their paymasters. That allow shitskins into the country. That stop paki rape gangs from being rightfully lynched by angry whites. That self-righteously prop up the great hypocrisy of women's rights like mewling little whiteknights.

The moment anyone joins the police they immediately become supporters of the state edicts, and in our western nations those edicts have been nothing short of fucking treason for over 20 years.

No, the problem is that the police have bad incentives applied on both sides

They have niggers on one side encouraging them to be more aggressive so a chimp doesnt tesr their face off, and perverse monetary incentives on the other side disconnecting them from accountability to their community. Topped off with departments recruiting low iq npcs this makes an orwellian shitshow

Why would you cheer the rule of law dying?

No, in general cops have a tough job and they are needed in our shitstorm of a society. I'd be much happier if people stopped respecting politicians and MSM propogandists.

a disrespect for police is nigger behavior
civilized persons respect police officers as keepers of order and peace

What if your city jacks up any and every fine 300% to fleece the population for revenue and the police are the ones over enforcing it?

What if your local traffic cops are blatently violating traffic laws regularly. What if your local traffic cop jumps the median and does a burnout in front of your car to catch a guy going 10 over the speed limit, almost causing an accident himself?

Purely hypothetically

Pavement apes never learn.

you mean how niggers don't respect police anymore? kill yourself, nigger

he's a nigger, he deserves all punishment just because of that, faggot

You need police or our whole society would, at least on some level, descend into chaos. If you stopped watching cnn and got off twitter you would realize they provide more value than not.

If something they're doing annoys you you should organize and do something about it. Bitching about it on an anime message board isn't going to do anything

fuck the police

Attached: 1519105872760.jpg (438x438, 52K)

oh how times have changed

Attached: 204509.png (675x792, 433K)

Yes, they patrol the areas that are out of police jurisdiction, and suburban and rural areas. If one wants to become a LEO in the US I recommend sheriffs

Anything that stands in the way of niggers, not necessarily blacks, taking over makes jigs cwazy!

Attached: 1564238195098.webm (960x720, 2.66M)

>That causal niglet toss

Attached: 1553364037046.gif (500x300, 115K)

see you in prison soon thugger. oh wait, im on this side of the glass youre in for life. fucking libshots.

Police suck but people only hate them because they see them as representing white straight males. They'd be happy with police having total power as long as they felt it was "their" police.

to serve and protap that ass.

Attached: mage.gif (801x601, 2.8M)

This.

Yes honestly.

The strongest redpill was watching the degenerates from my high school class become cops.

These were the kinda guys to break every rule they could, stopping just short of doing something that would get them kicked out of school.

Can't stomach the fucking first responder, blue lives bullshit. Instead of going on welfare, these fucking losers picked up a gun and sit in idle cars for a living.

Just as bad as the worst nigger you can find honestly. Except the nigger goes to jail when he kills people.

>t. nig nog

There's no police in the constitution, there are militias though.

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN TO THE USA.
LIKE 80% OF YOUNG COPS ARE
OOHHH LOOK AT ME WITH MY TATTOOS.

THEY TRY TO ACT LIKE THEY ARE HARD CORE JUDGE DREDD.
MOST ARE NEVER SERVE NOW BECAUSE THE ACTION HAS BEEN OVER FOR A WHILE
NOW.

THEY ARE THE POLICE STATE

They do stuff like that around here all the time, it’s basically entrapment. They say they don’t have quatas anymore but I had a Police Lieutentant confirm to me that that’s a lie.

ill take the police over faggots like you any day

This is what happens with decades media brainwashing telling every minority that they're a victim and that they should resist arrests because of racysm at every opportunity.
Anyone who doesn't respect police is a fucking kike sucking faggot.

dang usa has great ideas when it's about fundamentals
can sheriff shoot as they want
like they see someone with a gun ,boom boom and no prob after with the justice because he is the sheriff ?

don't get it, that's assault, and it's assault against a police officer. why didn't the cucks justifiably arrest them?

No, nigger. And NYC doesn't speak for the rest of the country.

Why is everyone ignoring the fact that this happened during a heat wave and that the cops probably welcomed it? Yeah, I know they're searching for suspects now, but that's because you idiots latched onto the story.

Yeah, get rid of them!! That way, everyone is responsible for their own safety and emergencies, and I can openly carry an assault rifle around and fucking murder anyone that fucks with me

>throwing snowballs at vehicles, especially moving ones
actually a really bad idea, not quite as dumb as throwing rocks off bridges, but still very bad idea.

You god damn right. I think it's less paper work after the fact too.

90% of German policemen are busy with stopping cars and collect money for speeding. The other 10% beat down rightwingers and raid your home when you insult Mohammed on Twitter.
No respect for these pig.
I laugh my ass off when they get slapped or spit in the face by Ahmed.

Attached: Y5tre.png (620x452, 406K)

Surprisingly accurate Mohammed

> people

Nah, the US has a gazillion of law enfofcement agencies that spy on you 24/7 with no control and do their jobs all the time including arresting people for facebook posts and shooting normies for not crawling towards them while jumping on one leg. These particular cops were propably ordered by some nigger superior of theirs to not enforce the law in "the
community" because of "racism"

Attached: 1563844939030.jpg (1453x262, 36K)

>sit in idle cars for a living
KEK

Romain STFU.

Policing is left up to the individual states.

Try doing that to a cop in Virginia.

based and redpilled

>no longer respect police
I sincerely dont give a fuck, cops killing nogs, nogs killing cops Its just a turf war between gangs, hope they all kill each other off, no fucks to give

Found the nigger. As much as I distrust the police they make sure I can sit in my house and eat dinner without my home being invaded all the time.

>I laugh my ass off when they get slapped or spit in the face by Ahmed.
does this happen very often?

>>Why is everyone ignoring the fact that this happened during a heat wave and that the cops probably welcomed it?
So you can read minds? I am telling you that they are going to find these assholes and they are going to charge them with assault and battery on a law enforcement officer. They are going to do prison time, unless they are minors with no arrest record, which they are not. There is no worse charge to have on your record than assaulting a cop.

Look at this edgy teen saying edgy teen shit. The best thing that can happen to an edgy teen is he gets neck deep in some crime and cries for the assistance of the police. But the police never hear him because edgy teen is chained to basement floor where all edgy teens should die. Save a serial killer the effort and off yourself edgy teen

>anymore

Once during a difficult time in my life I was on benzodiazepines, and in my depression I foolishly went alone to have a single drink at a bar. On the walk home the alcohol and benzos had a strong interaction and I could barely walk, fell, and cut my head pretty bad. Two officers showed up, helped me up, and got me back to my family. They were extremely kind and did not hassle me, give me the third degree, etc. They only wanted to help me.

If you broadly generalize any large group of people, you are always going to be wrong

>So you can read minds?
Sometimes, but that's beside the point; look at the temperatures, study their wilted gait and expressions and perhaps use your brain.

>I am telling you that they are going to find these assholes and they are going to charge them with assault and battery on a law enforcement officer.
I know and it's a waste of resources. Look, I'd never touch a cop, but if it's 100 degrees some cops might not mind some liquid "disrespect".