Is USA really that bad?

Is USA really that bad?

Attached: spaÇmartinss.jpg (624x969, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RhP4JDfbSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no hes just a rich (((whiteoid))) who doesnt live in normal people reality.

Everything he pointed out can be attributed to niggers and jews but he'll never name his own tribe or their pet monkeys

Niggers.

Attached: genocides_internally.png (814x894, 483K)

Attached: spaÇmartinss2.jpg (587x1046, 185K)

Attached: 56409841561401.jpg (478x314, 20K)

>MUH JEWS
>MUG NIGGERS
fuck off

Yes but most of those problems boil down to black/mexicans and bankers.

The Inner cities are

Insofar as Jews are bankers, pretty much. And yes, Dindus/Mexicans explain 99% of crime.

It depends,
>Coasts are shit 90% of the time
>The Midwest is /comf/ if you avoid containment zones
>The South is like the Midwest but hotter
>Alaska is also /comf/ if you like nature and snow
Not to mention each state has it's own quirks to work out. So one state may be heaven on earth but the state next to hit is Sodom and Gomorrah

>UGH WHY CAN'T YOU JUST CARRY THE LITERAL DREGS OF SOCIETY

San Francisco is like what he is describing. Everywhere that isnt a big city in America is amazing. I live in rural Wisconsin its very nice. Its funny thought because he is comparing it to san Francisco. San Francisco has been controlled unaposed by liberals for like 50 years. There are literally zero elected conservatives anywhere and its a complete disaster area.

Spain literally has a giant wall on their border with africa and deports people storming the border. try harder kike.

CA kinda does its own thing. It's impossible to collectively describe Americans since each state has its own needs and agendas.
Most other countries have a government that governs over the entire land, so "sweeping enactments" is much easier. Here? States must answer to federal, but they are free to do it however. You know Jim Crow? That's one example.

Cope harder nigger, Sweden will have the same problems except muslims are much more organized politically than blacks or beaners

He could be correct about all of those points, but if Spain is such a paradise how did Franco rule brutally for 25 years?

Alaska is crazy expensive tho isn't it?
Spain has a tiny border with morocco, so its easier to control it than the huge US-Mexico border
the "Brutally" part could be right for the 1936-1945 period, but after that it wasnt really brutal, it was just protectionist and poor.

Attached: image_content_7152495_20170913042615.jpg (755x425, 113K)

>12k for stitches

I just paid for uninsured health care. That's a bald faced lie. Health care costs are often grossly exaggerated by people pushing socialized medicine.

If America removed every nigger and wetback from the country they’d have the highest standard of living in human history.

>IF it's easy it should be done, but if it's hard, forgeddaboutit!

Yeah, but ask yourself why. Pic related.

Attached: American demographics.png (1607x1964, 1.15M)

San Francisco and the rest of Commiefornia is terrible. Not hard to look like yo went to paradise when you came from a liberal shithole with a street shitter and homeless epidemic

I wonder why white boy forgets what Oakland is when he's right there.

So why don't we all move to spain? What sucks ass about that place? Sounds like a fucking utopia

“normal people reality” = niggers and spics ruining communities everywhere they are in any numbers.

Spain has an 8km frontier in Ceuta and 12km in Melilla
Now try to fund a wall like ours for over 3000km of mexican border

Attached: Actualidad_97750722_2696926_1706x960.jpg (1706x960, 342K)

California is. I wonder, what are the demographics of Madrid? I know what they are in Commiefornia.

European country vs spic infested shithole

pretty obvious

No I love it here

It can be, but Alaska is one of those places where you should be making things on your own. It's basically a frontier state.

It may be the total cost of the ER visit but he’s trying to make it sound like that was his out of pocket expense.

From what I heard from a police officer, the #1 cause of violence in Madrid are latino inmigrants that form their little gangs

Attached: 1457380580_166849_1457381313_rrss_normal.png (560x308, 27K)

This guy doesn't deserve America. It's people like him that ruined SF to begin with. He should denounce his citizenship and stay in Spain.

America is a third world nation at this point. GDP and conglomerates coverup the shit by looking good. It's literally feudal.

BUT IS SO BEAUTIFUL

WHY THEY NOT SAME!?

and making whites niggers unless they want to be enriched through force white boi

United States of Zogmerica. That's why.

Health care free for western foreigners in the EU?
Bahahaha, dream on

I don't know who this faggot is, but it sounds like he would be happier in Spain. Do you guys think he'll stay there?

Attached: twitter.png (784x349, 19K)

Well, i have lots of stuff "free" but my taxes and mandatory insurance is almost 70% of my income. Chose wisely.

A major part of why European countries and Canada can afford all these nice social programs is because they don't have to pay for any real sort of military. They feel completely secure that America will defend them if Putin decides to come rolling in. So much so, they haven't even paid their 2% NATO dues for decades on end, and we just keep subsidizing their defence.

You may remember Trump talking about demanding these $Trillions be paid up or we leave NATO during the campaign. Like most of his good ideas, his (((advisors))) talked him out of it. After all, refusing to foot the bill for Europe's defence is exactly what a Putin puppet would do. You don't wanna look like a Putin puppet, do ya? Better bomb Syria again.

Attached: what is 13percent but also 50 niggle me this batman.jpg (1200x1139, 158K)

Culture.

Everything he said is also true in Spain, however, due to spain culture, those things aren't a big deal like it is in America. In spain, more as, "that's how it is" whereas in America culture "Not good enough".

by design white boi, the marshall plan guaranteed that no one would be a competitive military power to america

No sir, everything is fine here.

Attached: 1554404934529.jpg (2048x2048, 590K)

Neither are we going to war with the entire fucking world because of ZOG. You Americans... You got everything upside down. The only reason you have to spend so much money on the military is because you've created a million fucking enemies. And now, because we're somehow allied with you, which I do not fucking understand, you want us to pay up too..

FUCK YOU!

yeah we fucked your shit up, you want money to rebuild it from us, then you don't get to have a military. ever. white boi

Where's that pic of Hank Hill whispering "Black people."?

I hope you enjoy the heat, cause more is coming, goy.

Attached: soroshell.jpg (1214x844, 724K)

True
Also true!

america cucks are so jealous of our high trust societies yet they dont understand its all because of shared ethnic and cultural background.

i thought the same thing
but in spain public healthcare and education are only like 20% of our spending. most of the budget goes to retirement pensions.
public healthcare should be less costly anyway, limited to young people and locals imo

>tfw (((Democrats))) run your city

Sf =/= the rest of the USA

high trust societies dont make money white boi, that nigga needs to spend everything he makes to feel better about about being black on the nicest motherfucking car he can get and white bois need to one up that lil nigga with something more expensive to keep his bitch ass in his place like a nigga that's why america has money white boi

Extremely low iq post, learn history. Learn about the last century. WW1, WW2, the Cold War, what came after. Learn about those things and then come back to talk.

user we should keep this a secret or mutts will flood us, leave

Niggers and spics and jews.

Yes and that's a good thing.

san fran is a literal shithole

Mutts
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

three causes:
Guns
&
Climate Change
&
White people

>Alaska is crazy expensive tho isn't it?
it's insanely cheep and they literally pay you to live there.

We really should have let you're entire fucking continent get the Berlin Treatment. Men dragged through the streets and women gangraped by Red untermensch. Instead we personally bankrolled the entire rebuilding so we could have a bunch of cocksucking ingrates.

You remind of all the faggots I know who still live with their parents, and fucking hate them. I think, they give you free shelter, they cook you meals, they make your car payments; why do you resent them so much? Then I realize, that IS why. Every day the fact that you can't stand on your own two feet like a man is rubbed in your face and you react like the snot nosed faggot you are, all capsing FUCK YOU DAD

youtube.com/watch?v=7RhP4JDfbSA

He might not be. A relative of mine had to pay over a thousand dollars to get a cut on his hand cleaned out after he got it while shucking oysters

America isn't bad as long as you dont live in a liberal city.

Cost of living in the midwest is extremely affordable, wages are good, and no one with insurance goes bankrupt over medical bills.

The Dakotas especially are booming. We have more jobs than workers. I work in a skilled trade and we cant get enough people. Throw in low taxes, lax gun laws, and few minorities. Its as close to a white ethno state as you will get in the US

Ebin neocon meme

How many niggers and spics live in San Francisco relative to Madrid?

>12k$ for a few stiches

Attached: stop shwarzneger.jpg (720x960, 70K)

Doesn't Spain have massive denbts?

Attached: 1419284481524.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

third post best post

>I put muh infront of your argument haha BTFO
Kill yourself. Actually kill yourself.

Insofar as jews are jews. Not just banking jews, they are genetically evil.

No, goylem. You will not get to invade Iran with the help of Europe. You've already caused us all a great deal of annoyance when you caused the Syrian refugee crisis.
Finish your job in Afghanistan and Syria first, before your neocons start another unwinnable war that your very own populace doesn't want either.

He's comparing Madrid to what is arguably the worst managed major city in the US, outside of Baltimore.

thats greece, at least for the meme

>Why are homeless people so rare in Madrid and so common in Sand Francisco when here GDP per capita is half?
He's lucky he said "per capita" because I was about to rip his shit for implying they half half the GDP with only 14% of the population giving them several times more per citizen than the US.
Otherwise, I have no answer for that. I assume because out military soaks up the majority of our budget.

Ya pretty much

Wut. Doesn’t everything have to come in by plane? Isn’t food scarce and expensive?

>goylem
That's the Yiddish pronunciation of "golem" BTW

I'd be a major proponent of universal healthcare if we had a functional society devoid of parasitic minorities.

All you did was to fuck things up. Had you not attacked the Germans in WW2, we wouldn't have niggers and degeneracy all over Europe today.

The US is the world's enemy number 1 of white people.

Name me one fucking US war that has made the world a better place to live.. Just one.

You can't.

As a Scandi, I wish not to be associated with this flag.

>why, why, why
Fuck Liberals, it never occurs to them that nothing works right because of their own retarded policies.

It was women and corporations that led to mass immigration. Women want as much dick as they can get, and corps want more cheap labor.

>mug niggers

When do we start?

>Why?
The Inquisition.

>latinos are violent subhumans in Latin America
>latinos are still violent subhumans when important to Europe

Attached: 072aaea0b32aa6388b7aaf058e8a3e4b.jpg (736x460, 37K)

You mean the two world wars that you fought on behalf of the jews to give them genocidal power or you and the rest of the white world? Or the fake coldwar you're kikes and the eastern kikes "fought" to bring the rest of the world into a global kike order? Thanks a ton you stupid faggot.

>Homelessness and homicides are caused by non-free healthcare and education

FALSE

There isn't one. It's a huge fucking disaster and has been since the turn of the 20th century.

It was jews, those things are just how they did it.

All that talk and the gist is still that he has to come to the US to prosper. He's not wrong on a lot of these points, but I think he can't see the forest for the trees.

Attached: 1564103800694.png (461x340, 242K)

If the NatSocs had won WW2, which they probably had if you hadn't intervened, then no.

Hitler was pro-white, and you were also zogged back then. Roosevelt was a fucking kike lover on par with Trump.

Based and redpilled.
unbased and retardpilled.

Exactly. It's fucking (((sad))).

Yes. California’s big cities are a shit show.

>Why
Ruled by kikes and feeding niggers.