Central & Eastern Europe - How To Fix?

How do we fix this region of Europe that was obligated economically and morally by communism?

This topic is not about land claims, but rather economic, cultural, and psychological prosperity. CEE bros drop your opinions.

Attached: D554CE7B-1816-442D-AD1A-A309C4952EEF.jpg (800x470, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ksiegowosc.infor.pl/podatki/podatki-osobiste/podatek-od-nieruchomosci/726984,Podatek-katastralny-moze-zostac-wprowadzony-do-2020-r.html
youtube.com/watch?v=I0ybvAMp8HI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*obliterated
Fug

Fix whatever you think needs fixing, use your fucking head and stop spamming, you didn't even outline the problems.

Easy solution, get annexed by Russia and everything will be ok. It's all our clay anyways.

Attached: 2f0C9KV.jpg (800x585, 121K)

>kill russians
>kill romanians
>kill the muslims in bosnia
fixed

Send all gypsies to Germany.
Nuke Bosnia
Kosove je Serbia
Macedonia e Bulgarska
Done.

Shut up nigger

Everything is always worse under you.

You're either a white trash or a STEM student.

Those areas need more diversity. Your economy sucks because you lack the strength of diversity.

just wait for all the communists to die and then we can rebuild
fix your own country first

Let immigrants in of course
I want to live in blyatistan pls
Also that map is shite

I can't speak for the rest of slavland but what we need here is 24/7 police supervision of every person in the parliament plus draconic punishments for any kind of corruption in the public sector. By draconic I mean firing squads, none of the geneva-compliant bullshit.
The people here are so fucking corrupt that nothing short of an iron boot will ever put an end to it.

Attached: 1469312327917.jpg (192x148, 4K)

Nope, I’m an architect from Toruń.

Fuck off kikes

user every country needs firing squads for corruption.

Nuke us pls.Pleaseee

Come on goy don’t you want some interesting vibrant food choices?

Ah so fascism? Here we need Konfederacja. Only then can we reinstate a monarchy, though this time with a fashy flair.

We already have doner kebab and pizza, I’m gud

Just let the Macedonians rule over everyone. Problem solved.

What's there to fix? The only country that is actually broken today is Ukraine, but no one cares about them

1. Stop the infighting
2. Divide Ukraine between Russia (Kiev, Odessa, Donetsk, etc.) and Poland (Lvov).
3. Belarus is part of Russia now.
4. Slavic alliance (Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Croatia).
5. Resist globalism and Globo Home.
6. Embrace Christianity as state religion.

All of our countries need elected patriot kings that are required to live on a lower class salary for life. He should be doing it in service to the nation.

Fuck off pidorashka. No one wants to live in your churka shithole.

>"Russian" empire
>80% chechen and tatar
>19% armenian
>1% russian
>100% subhuman

Attached: 0E4DCB5E-C864-41E9-8775-475A624AE5D7.jpg (1000x667, 577K)

it's like asking "how do we fix africa" the only answer is : eraze nigger and colonise it with white people

oh and no you're not white you're white nigger

Come on goy have you ever had African delicacies such as cow piss raw chicken with monkey brains?

Literally everything. More traditional buildings, less commie blocks. More infrastructure that links all our roads together. More social and ethnic unity. No ZOG infested media. No Jews. No gypsies. No degenerates.

>Slavic alliance
Impossible but Intermarium is closest thing. Serbs are Russophiles, we dislike Russia. Romanians hate Hungarians, we love them. Serbs and Croats hate each other. Slovenes and Croats argue who is more “western”. Czechs and Slovaks occasionally bicker. Poles and Ukrainians are at each other’s necks.

>poland gets west ukraine
Literally gets all the degenerate kikes that will subvert it in a generation.

We can deport them all to Russia anyway. Also, don’t you have a Russian minority that is like 25% of your country?

Ok, I do agree if that's the case

>1. Stop the infighting
only infighting is against our politicians and russia, this isnt asia
>2. Divide Ukraine between Russia (Kiev, Odessa, Donetsk, etc.) and Poland (Lvov).
as doable as you dividing from israel
>3. Belarus is part of Russia now.
and?
>4. Slavic alliance (Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Croatia).
LOL, just cuz slavoids dont fight each other minus russia, doesnt mean they will do an alliance
>5. Resist globalism and Globo Home.
impossible
>6. Embrace Christianity as state religion.
not gonna happen

>obligated economically and morally by communism
That's where you're wrong kiddo. The moral and economic decay came after communism.

We do, but we are still judenfrei, so the ethnics are not actively being ushered to a conflict. Its a mixed blessing.

You sure about that.

meanwhile irl

Attached: 1554691227949.jpg (2288x2889, 3.72M)

>2. Divide Ukraine between Russia (Kiev, Odessa, Donetsk, etc.) and Poland (Lvov).
And add another shithole to sink even more money just trying to civilize it? Not to mention all those nazi-lovers who want to murder us. Good idea!
>4. Slavic alliance (Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Croatia).
Russia in any alliance is more dangerous to allied states than enemies
>6. Embrace Christianity as state religion.
Just to turn into another religious shithole with no scientific development? Thanks, no.

>judenfrei
Excuse me? I’m going to have to call the Rabbis about this! This cannot stand!

Ethnically cleanse Russia and let the fingols repopulate it.

Attached: suomi.jpg (506x380, 68K)

You all become my slaves.
The end.

Attached: 1504104344813.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

Yeah feels nice to be judenfrei as well. Nazis doing that was also a kind of mixed blessing. Regarding ruskies, how did you manage to get such a high population of them? Were they there from USSR days of prior during interwar period or even before during Russian Empire?

they came here during USSR times

How’s it feel to have them? The closest we got is is hohols, though they’re mainly in the largest cities and seldom found in countryside and villages

Active russification. We were 90% estonian during the first republic with even more territory than now. Then Stalin, after playing the minor ethnics against russian main population, got nervous and started importing russians into here to prevent uprisings. Did the same to latvia and Lithuania as well, but Lithuanians still had their guerillas active at that time, and whenever some russians moved in, they got a knock from the local forrest brothers and told to fuck off.
We however got our rebels crushed, so we got cucked and had to get them by the 60`s.

Иди нaхyй, дeгeнepaт

Attached: 8E7A6F49-F92A-4E6A-B0D3-F29CBF1D0564.jpg (400x533, 77K)

im used to them cuz ive lived in Riga all my life, but there are some that get a bit triggered, but its nothing hardcore, there wont be any riots or anything lol

Reading that made me feel a bit sad and demoralized. On the other hand, I can see this as being fuel for a nationalistic uprising resulting in the expulsion/population transfer of them back to Russia.

I’m curious how he managed to do that to you guys (importing Russians) and not to us, Hungary, Czechia and Slovakia. Could it be because we were satellite states whilst you were directly incorporated into the USSR?

They keep to themselves, and besides minor cultural clashes, its not too bad. The migration crisis has really revealed how fucking worse it could have been.
There is loyalty problems with them, naturally, but there are no jihadis and rape gangs, just some pricks flying the georges-ribbon occasionally to flex on locals.

I hope you guys manage to prosper. Communism fucked all of us up and left me with this hatred. Whenever I look back at the interwar maps and period I get a sense of pride and relief, I want to relive that even through I wasn’t born at the time.

>cherrypicking cuckold fetishist of foreign kids
>I'm the dgenerate

>I’m curious how he managed to do that to you guys (importing Russians) and not to us, Hungary, Czechia and Slovakia.
It could be that you had a lot more population and its a lot easier to swamp 1,2,3 mil populations than 60 mil and other large numbers you guys have. Also we are a lot more strategically important than your nations. You were nestled well within the Iron Curtain behind the occupied east germany, while we were on the border, with "free" Funland just a stonethrow away. Also the ports we have were of note, both for defence and possible attack against the scandies.
There is also the talks that since we were a lot more westernized than your nations, we got russified harder for it(With the exeption of lithuania), but i am not really sure about that theory.
>Reading that made me feel a bit sad and demoralized. On the other hand, I can see this as being fuel for a nationalistic uprising resulting in the expulsion/population transfer of them back to Russia.
There will be no active expulsion of russian-estonians here, there is no need to. While they are a minor problem population (and that problem is extremely minor compared to any other ethnic stories), the current environment is playing to estonians advantage.
If there are russians that are more loyal to russia than estonia, they can just walk 20 km east and be home free. If there are russians that are more loyal to money, they are free to emmigrate to other western nations with the EU pass with zero problems. All that are left for us here are simply people who do not care enough about their ethnicity, or those that want to actively assimilate.
And since they are familiar people to us, there is no worries about them ethnically swamping or outbreeding us.
Russians as a minority are the least of Estonias problem, at least in the near future.

>There is also the talks that since we were a lot more westernized than your nations
Can you explain how?

>Only then can we reinstate a monarchy, though this time with a fashy flair.

What an embarassing idiot.

Those who want to vote for cringy white trash parties should be stripped of voting rights.

No one cares about these shitholes

Wiosna cuck detected.

Tell me brainlet, who else would you prefer? PiS is too scared to name the Jew, PO sucks German cock. Kukiz doesn’t have much traction.

Central/eastern confederation in which each nation is treated equally and the union is able to bargain for the collective globally to retain the relevance of being part of a large country. Cooperative domestic policy and strong cultural and educational investment, strong territorial defence force, foreign policy non aligned with east nor west.
This is true. There were a lot of street fights and clashes in the late 80s and 90s between Estonians and our liberator population but it's gotten calmer now. The biggest problem is that their boomer population leeches off welfare and the young ones commit disproportionate amounts of crime. We need to get the Russian population's living standard up to that of the Estonian one, but to do that would require them to help themselves and integrate closer, learn the language and customs better. There are occasionally still stories that good boy integrated Russians are actually spying for the federation etc. It is how it is, but we can't fix it without a forceful option, and that is not viable. Higher ranks of government would ideally be under racial profiling but I think that would ruin the trust between our people more than it would help.
I believe it was also much to do with our own leadership. The Lithuanians could've had Kaliningrad annexed into their republic but their leader refused, knowing it would offset the ethnic balance in their country.
>Russians as a minority are the least of Estonias problem, at least in the near future.
They are one of our biggest national security risks if handled wrong. We need to establish closer relations with their motherland and we need to improve living conditions in their communities and build up trust.

This
Also ban all political parties and install a monarchy/meritocracy

Maybe thats the wrong word to use, since it can be muddied if applied to Hungary, but Estonian and Latvian alphabets and languages were a lot more foreign to russians than lithuanian and other slavic states ones were, hence the bigger focus on "assimilation" since we appeared more alien. Also we had the pleasure of first soviet occupation pre-nazi liberation, that managed to make our nation hate the soviets as much as we had historically hated the german (nobility) in just short few years. Due to their diplomatic fuckup of molotov-rippentrof pact, the locals were massively anti-soviet.
And also, there is always the fact that we are tiny. Easy to experiment on.

>Whenever I look back at the interwar maps and period I get a sense of pride and relief, I want to relive tha

What a fucking stupid white trash you are.

Poland before WW2 didn't even manage to get back production levels from the year 1913, 60% of the population were peasants, the country was badly urbanized and was being fucked by useless eastern territories which had only 2 big cities. Poland was an unstable authoritarian shithole.

>PiS is too scared to name the Jew
and why would they name a non-issue? Only white trash maniacs believe genuinely in jewish conspiracies.

You’re entire post indicates that you’re a seething kike. You’re not a real Pole, you’re a LARP. And you get the rope.

Second Polish Republic are best Polish borders. Pilsudski was a great leader. You are a kike. End of story.

>1913
You prefer being under German, Austrian and Russian rule then? Faggot?

The hell you mean it’s a non-issue. They’re the ones who control media.

>Second Polish Republic are best Polish borders.
only if you gib back vilnius

Why though if the majority of inhabitants were Poles at the time?

It hurts me to see my friend Lithuania like that. Vilnius was built by Lithuanians. If we drew maps only by ethnic borders we'd have some really fucked up situations popping up desu.

>We need to get the Russian population's living standard up to that of the Estonian one, but to do that would require them to help themselves and integrate closer, learn the language and customs better.
I really feel like its a "Their" problem, rather than hours, and as long as we have this open borders bullshit that drains both our brains and refuse away, we can as well use it to have a passive ethnic control over them. As you said, forced "Estoniazation" is frowned upon, and i would not even want it considering our history. It will only piss them off and create more traitors in our mids.

In my own ideal, i would rather the esto-russians started to create their own local culture that sees themselves appart from the majority russian ones, same way Belarus and Ukraine got peeled away in time from the russian majority. It would be a generational thing, but i think it could serve us better if successful than forced assimilation.
Have them start local traditions, local accents, local ways of thinking, and start fostering it. Russians from mainland already describe the esto-russians as a lot more quiet and measured than themselves, it would take little cleverness to exasperate it.
Tho of course, russian mainland would actively try to subvert it, but hey: Its a better idea than forcing them to learn estonian when they are already barely literate in russian.

>That pic again

LOL nice cherrypicking. Don't even try to compare Norway to Russia, idiot. Norway is WAY more white.

You are the main reason why this region needs to be fixed.

Unironically, New York had more to do with our region being fucked up. Both past and present.

I think that this would also be a bit of a dangerous idea as it could be a breeding ground for separatism. If we were to give them an autonomous region inside Estonia and help them develop a bit it could indeed be an interesting experiment. The problem with this is that our law already has cultural autonomy in it, meaning that there is nothing stopping them from abstaining from acting as this sort of hybrid(?) culture and instead using pure Russian language and tradition.

polish jews are about to implement a property tax in poland for they goyim

time to say your home goodbye and move under a bridge

Once France was white, but now it isn't.

>polish jews are about to implement a property tax in poland for they goyim
Not at all. Also what Polish Jews? Less than 20k of them live here. Most Jews live in France and Britain.

>time to say your home goodbye and move under a bridge
Show flag kike.

>20k
typical jew, go shill somewhere else you subhuman

Nuke

Don't give them an autonomous region. Have them live among you.

by the way, never trust jews posting under polish flags on pol
they are here for shilling

and as i said, polish jews are planning to have a property tax for the goyim, it will be a catastrophe for most poles who can't afford it:

ksiegowosc.infor.pl/podatki/podatki-osobiste/podatek-od-nieruchomosci/726984,Podatek-katastralny-moze-zostac-wprowadzony-do-2020-r.html

It would be a lot more dangerous than simply stomping them down with state power, but will create less long-term backlash. Forget about the whining about Sinimäed, we will be a testbed for globohomo.
And if you are talking about autonomous regions, Narva is only still considered estonian since our military bases are there. And i am not even talking about giving them autonomy, i am talking about nurturing into them an identity.

>our law already has cultural autonomy in it

Only on paper. Your politicians continue to destroy Russian schools cynically claiming that they "infringe on the right to study in the official language", when there's already another law that states schools can choose which language is used for teaching.
Then there's the whole 60/40 fiasco. We don't like being experimented on and tensions are rising.

Here's a few simple steps to significantly improve the current situation:

1) Stop putting pressure on Russian schools to switch to Estonian
2) Improve teaching of Estonian in Russian schools
3) Dissolve the language inquisition

Death penalty by firing squad for corruption.

This is essentially the path we are already taking. I highly doubt it will ever change unless some sort of economic collapse comes knocking.
Our government is not putting pressure on them to switch languages. This was a line all the parties parroted on election day to try and get easy votes. The one school this was an issue with was the state owned school in Narva. Schools which are not state owned are free to teach in the Russian language. Nobody is changing that at the moment.

Id vote for it, but the problem is we have to have an alternative to "neutralize" the mainland russian ability to mobilize the diasphora russians against us. The whole "destroy russian schools to make them estonian" is a retarded plan, but its the only plan our retards in chief see.

I propose an alternative: Cut the integration project and get that egg on your face, and start a culture program to generate a true Esto-russian breakoff culture. When they are more worried about their local inheritance they are less inclined to give a shit about whatever western bullshit we have to go along with nowdays due to being vassals of globohomo.

Tho as told, this can go horribly wrong when the "esto-russian" identity morphs into "Balto-russian" one, in where we will have no way to stand against it.

Russians already generally oppose to globohomo shit. Funnily enough the EU is a unifying agent in this case. If they manage to push more bullshit on us it will only help our relationship with the Russians.

>Schools which are not state owned are free to teach in the Russian language.
My fucking god this is a horrible loophole. If this wont create an incentive for russia itself to establish private schools in our nation "For the good of our peoples!" through their proxies, i dont know what the fuck they are doing.

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

>true Esto-russian breakoff culture

It's already happening among younger people. The problem is the large quantity of retarded genX and older boomers who think the USSR was the greatest thing ever and Putin is the savior of the white race.

1. Send all the Russian bydlo from Baltic states and Ukraine, to death camps.
2. Send all the gypsies from Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, to death camps.
3. Russia must give independence to Caucasus, Tatarstan, and other non-Russian ethnic shitholes, and send all the non-Russians there.
4. Give Kosovo over to Albania.
5. Divide Bosnia along ethnic borders.
6. Send all the niggers and rapefugees over to Syria.

That's it, fixed it for you.

They still have to teach the program we give them (I think, I actually don't have a fucking clue) but they are free to use Russian as a primary language instead of Estonian.

OH HO HO HO
This blindingly OBVIOUS plan will fail.
You have our word on it, "jew".
Events already taking place to reverse it all, taking the fight to your shores.

WINNING.

Attached: pepe.jpg (399x385, 44K)

Old people die in time. This is why we need to look longer ahead than just what the fuck is todays news.
The oldfucks are dying off soon enough, what we need is get the young russians into a genuine culture, not just "Oppose russia because its mean to gays!" shit, since it will make any one of them with sincerity and brains to abandon it, leaving only grifters and braindead "Charlie Kirk" equivalents here. And the estonian political system is full of such retards already.

no person, no problem

And once again, if there was ever a more perfect system for russian special interest to start filtering for the best of next generation subversives, this is it. "Impressium" was already a pretty successful project, despite it being a half-assed effort by some soviet wanks. AND if a shitposter like me can figure this out, you know damn well the russians are already acting on it.

No need to reinvent the wheel - we should just copy what Switzerland has.
When the old commies die out, it won't be too difficult.

Should we then repeal cultural autonomy? What about the other minority groups? We can't just give one group special status and I doubt that this formula would work with smaller groups.

Sorry, all I see is a bunch of CHURKAS

Wait 100 years until every corrupt boomer commie dies
Remove shitskin
???
PROFIT

nuke russia

Attached: 33112_original.jpg (600x444, 36K)

It will. Americas influence is waning, and western europe who was meant to pick up slack, is fucking being lit on fire. This means that soon enough, we will not have no cultural subversion of Hollywood niggerdry and jeans, nor the industrial power of germany and west europe to incentivize their loyalty/submissivness. Our lives will become more difficult as the placating influence of the west will rouse the next generations young to seek something else. And if we cant provide them with "Hey, this is your place there, dont let it get sacked", they will join up the moment russia flexes its muscles, or will even actively start to lobby for it.
Before the shield of americas crumbles, and we have Intermarium set up(if ever), we need to start the seeds of a new culture for the estoruss. It will be too late when Russians are the only major power left in the region.

Remove russia

The problem isn't Russia, it's Putin's regime. Russian culture doesn't start and doesn't end with Putin's pidoRussia.
Trouble's already brewing because the younger, smarter generation is getting tired of Putin's shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=I0ybvAMp8HI
Hopefully there will be a regime change in the foreseeable future that will put a rest to this quasi-imperialist bullshit.

Western Slavs are pretty good overall, if you guys can hold out up until Western Europe starts collapsing you'll be golden. For Russia and Ukraine, nothing short of mass executions of oligarchs will help.

I watched Natalia Poklonskaya Q/A in the Russian duma yesterday and it just made me fell like shit. She was completely demoralized, she defected to Russia because she thought Ukraine was a corrupt shithole and to her surprise she found Russia was much of the same. She spent these last 5 years battling corruption in Russia with basically no results. In the end when asked what her next actions will be against corruption she said she doesn't know and she almost doesn't care anymore. She basically just said people lack morals, even if you put corrupt officials in Jail more will take their place.

A mass police round up of oligarch and executions are essentially the only way.

Attached: 13e270bf1a6c5e5d0bdcfa37c6740bb0.jpg (500x750, 58K)