Redpill me

What do you guys think about the freemasonry? I have already been redpilled on the jews but I dont understand how is their realtionship with the masons.. I read up about our Croatian masons and its definitely spooky how some of our greatest politicans if 19th and early 20th century were part of the freemasonry and how it influenced our history..

Attached: 1280-496957364-freemasonry-emblem-masonic-compass-symbol.jpg (1280x1408, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebabylonmatrix.com/index.php?title=911:Masons
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nqXatpzIiIs
goysguidetoworldhistory.blogspot.com/2018/06/jewish-ritual-murder.html?m=1
goysguidetoworldhistory.blogspot.com/2018/06/destroyers-of-civilizations.html?m=1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zsZ6_uvjTSs
as205.omeka.net/exhibits/show/the-black-legion--the-moorish-/the-shriners/the-shriners
youtube.com/channel/UCVwV6025v9lJewB0SoJV5Zw/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=qxPcLq-xelA
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swagbuckstvmobile.views&hl=en_US
xmovies08.org/watch?v=The_Lost_World_Jurassic_Park_1997#video=DuIyeCBypbVTEf9qYxhxyu10oASy0VIsGVeBhDk
files.catbox.moe/hle86m.pdf
archive.org/details/The_Secret_Teachings_Of_All_Ages_-_Manly_P_Hall
themasonictrowel.com/ebooks/freemasonry/eb0142.pdf
repository.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1210&context=curej
express.co.uk/news/science/912484/super-moon-blood-eclipse-sex-satanism-ritual-human-sacrifice-USA-horses
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jewry

From what I understand Masons are house niggers to Jews and it's all illumanti inner-connected secret societies with Masons being like the Italian Mafia or other such muscle before them.

It's basically judaism for the goyim

So pretty much masons are allied with the jews just they arent on the same power level as them?

>What do you guys think about the freemasonry?
pretty fun stuff.
;)

Attached: 20090107-3_ky2q3150-515h.jpg (514x311, 41K)

They're the working tools.

much info thebabylonmatrix.com/index.php?title=911:Masons

Attached: nie7jmjnunb31.jpg (673x443, 13K)

the Chan’s are owned by a mason take that anyhow you want

No free Mason's are jewish slaves that started in frat houses

They are usually the fat bald ugly frat members that the frat couldn't kick out.. also they are the ones that have been around the frats into their 30s bc they have no friends

Free Mason's are where they send you when you become too old and pedophile like to be hanging around college campuses

It's a cult for old fags that have no friends and want to act and feel important in today's society

They jerk each other off and get hard parading little school children around making them feel special. Most are jewish princesses or whatever the fuck you fags call them.

Literally they will drug you and rape you so always watch your ass and never drink alcohol when you shit on the fagmasons

Those oldfags will steal your kidneys

Yes Freemasons are servants of Jewish Bankers .. the Rothschild s are at the top . All Freemasons take orders from the top down

Freemasons are also in cahoots with the local law enforcement (to be a police chief you must be one) and they are also in cahoots with the Jewish mafia

They are all in fact really gay and their lives are meaningless except to serve the jews

Jews will reward fagmasons with their hand me down mansions and hand me down luxury cars that the jews used for a year or two

It's really gay cucked shit.. you should burn down your local free Mason's building.

They strategically place Mason lodges on expensive real estate ... Nothing goes on there it's a front ... They really gather in the country estates and that's where the real gay shit happens.. Mason lodges are holding down prime real estate in your city and will sell in hundred years when Jews need more money to accomplish Zionist goals

Endgame all Mason's are cucked Zionist s. Most don't know it bc they are distracted doing gay rituals and fucking preteens

Attached: vesica_piscis_9.jpg (1000x1542, 465K)

Attached: parc_de_bruxelles_compass.png (753x916, 1.21M)

Attached: upper_ranks_freemasons.png (1230x1250, 157K)

I've known about having this chap as my ancestor and having quite a few in the area. Though I only found this out the other day. I don't quite know how to feel about this. I know my Grandfather on the other side of the family was a Mason but this ancestor was on another level of it. I'm a pretty hard Christian with fascistic tendencies and unsure what to make of this. Will follow with some pics of the monument. Also had a weird run in with who I think was a Mason, had some incredibly sinister and threatening undertones.

Attached: IMG_20190727_155951.jpg (4160x3120, 2.76M)

Attached: IMG_20190727_155958.jpg (3120x4160, 2.17M)

>democrats
no
>republicans
no

Don't forget, the first major 3rd party in USA was the "Anti-Masonic Party". They would later turn into the Whigs, but they got their start working against Masonic interests (read: Jackson) which they saw as gaining too much power...

wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Masonic_Party

Source?

Masonry or Christian gnosticism, suffism and kaballah all come from the same source. Writings from an Egyptian mystery school that may be connected to a pre flood religion/philosophy

Wasn't Jackson a mason?

It's just one big fraternity for shabbos goyim

Jews have Judaism of course

Attached: Solomon's Temple.png (1024x682, 1.49M)

i opened a freemason book once and it was just crying about the she wolf rome while praising alexander for creating so many globalist cities.

How many of you masons have fat wives with a pixie haircut and drive minivans? Your wife has this sticker on her car.

Almost all the founding fathers were freemasons. Many prominent figures were, including Mozart. They're essentially boy scouts for men. Instilling work ethic, values, and fraternity into good men. Some basic stuff, like charity, truth, cooperation, hard work, justice, list goes on. They're pretty much Jow Forums but in real life.

Mandatory Red Pill: See the Ultimate Patriot - Bill Cooper's "Hour of the Time", 42 hour-long episodes about Freemasons origins through present day activities.

Whoever made the image OP posted doesn't know the first thing about Masons

Yes, they were against Jackson

whites have been wrapped up in middle eastern cults for 1700 years

you guys have it backwards. jews are the mason's goyim, well we all are.

>jews are the mason's goyim

Prove it.

GAYS IN A CLOSET

Freemasons are tools for the jews. It's simple as that.

research "Ekpe"

deze crakkaz be steelin from my niggaz n shit

the greatest to ever do it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nqXatpzIiIs

Masons fomented the American Revolution. Masons wrote our founding documents. Masons built America's ideals.

Now...who in the world...would want us to hate all THAT? Who would want us to hate the very founding of America, and distrust its founders?? hmmm?

I don't know... I don't remember getting fucked in the ass while browsing Jow Forums. I think I am going to have to call you a liar and a shill.

Attached: 1563626586314.png (962x590, 601K)

that would make no sense considering freemasonry IS jewish, unless of course you take into account that america is a jewish vassel state and oh whadya know,, thats exactly the case.

The freemasons are the architects / stone masons guild. Having them pass knowledge to each others and allowing them to learn from each others mistakes is much better - and cheaper - than having them build bridges, cathedrals and castles by trial and error

Attached: data_poker_face.jpg (500x478, 21K)

american dispossession of their home was laid brick by brick

go be mossad somewhere else

>It's basically qabbalism/jewish satanism for the goyim

goysguidetoworldhistory.blogspot.com/2018/06/jewish-ritual-murder.html?m=1

This article explains its history really well! - many quotes from albert pike's Morals & Dogma that trace the roots to jewish mystery religion:
goysguidetoworldhistory.blogspot.com/2018/06/destroyers-of-civilizations.html?m=1

This video from a great guy and preacher, a Christian perspective from Tiaan Gildenhuys:
"Are Freemasons really free?"
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zsZ6_uvjTSs

wtf i love zionist freemasons now

Attached: 90435782346563456.jpg (847x577, 110K)

>NEW CONNECTION FOUND
>NEW CONNECTION FOUND
>NEW CONNECTION FOUND
>NEW CONNECTION FOUND

Attached: bettencourt_vs_apollo.jpg (950x1114, 185K)

>Jews will reward fagmasons with their hand me down mansions and hand me down luxury cars that the jews used for a year or two

Yeah, right...

>Masons fomented the American Revolution. Masons wrote our founding documents. Masons built America's ideals.
Yes and those ideals are (((enlightenment))) toxic sludge. America went on the be the worse thing to happen to the world, and the best goyim the jews ever had. (((patriots))) get the bullet too.

as205.omeka.net/exhibits/show/the-black-legion--the-moorish-/the-shriners/the-shriners

This. I never heard any of this anti-mason bullshit until I came to pol. My lodge is all white, all Christian and right wing as fuck. Who would want to prevent these types of people from gathering together?

Attached: 1555520767712.jpg (688x456, 42K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-181055.jpg (946x1268, 418K)

You faggots are objectively wrong. Masonry was behind the (((democratic))) movement in the 17th-20th century across Europe. The founding fathers were masons, mazzini was a mason, the jacobins were masons. Every revolution that tore down the rightful aristocracy and put jews and golems in their place was conducted by masons. They are jew pawns.

Bumping this thread until the german user comes to post his freemasonry redpills

Attached: 2058387483432.jpg (471x362, 61K)

who indeed
go be a commie somewhere else

Listen leaf, I could give a fuck about dead European Royalty. I do give a fuck about building networks of people who think like me, are armed like me and are willing to help me and my family if and when we need it.

Attached: 1562767952174.png (418x543, 433K)

If you think like a Mason you arent a nationalist.

I recently stumbled on the "erratas" conspiracy theory.

youtube.com/channel/UCVwV6025v9lJewB0SoJV5Zw/videos

^this guy claims youtube is fucking with him because his mom posted videos exposing an occult secret about the Jurassic Park franchise.

The P in Jurassic park looks like the Chi Rho symbol. Jurassic Park Lost World is full of Nimrod symbolism. It's all about establishing a city among wild, killer animals. It seems like Freemason symbolism.

youtube.com/watch?v=qxPcLq-xelA

>one eye
>palm trees
>SS
>Chaos Island
>Universal Studios Hollywood
>"The Lost World" being smashed
>"The Lost World" clutched in a bird claw = Geb Egg symbolism

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swagbuckstvmobile.views&hl=en_US

SWAGBUCKS pops up at 1:56 in the vid.

>sodomy scene
>red and black

xmovies08.org/watch?v=The_Lost_World_Jurassic_Park_1997#video=DuIyeCBypbVTEf9qYxhxyu10oASy0VIsGVeBhDk

Jurassic Park Lost World

Go to 1:56:30

>guy sodomized, and kille dby T-Rex
>red and black buttons = human sacrifice symbolsim
>rhomboid pyramid encloses T-Rex = Sulfuric alchemy symbolism, and encapsulating the power of human sacrifice, and sodomy

Attached: Fleetwood-RV-Southwind-Storm-Motorhome-Bus-in-The-Lost-World-Jurassic-Park-3.jpg (1920x1040, 361K)

Shit, I better call the Grand Lodge and tell them we better stop opening every meeting with the Pledge of Allegiance then.

Attached: 1564309016297.jpg (382x382, 43K)

Attached: 834029567384984834.jpg (604x2096, 340K)

America is a post-racial state you retard. Only by perverting what a "nation" is can you equate (((american))) patriotism with nationalism. You faggots need to kill yourselves.

SAGE

White traitors
Masons came from Roman jesters and continued their teachings and degeneracy.
They are the white jew.

>sodomy
>human sacrifice
>red and white = violence, death, funerals

>inGen
>G

>red and black = human sacrifice
>pyramid symbolism
>dark water = dark moisture
>sun and moon helicopter lights
>sun and moon lights around Jeff Goldbloom
>rhomboid sulfur pyramid = Satan
>CNN live streaming the ritual to the whole nation

Attached: Jurassic Park Lost World, Freemason Symbolism, Human Sacrifice, Sodomy, Rhombic Pyramid, Sulphur, Re (5473x7183, 1.51M)

Mason here.
First three degrees pretty chill and fun.
Then if you go york or scottish rite youll slowly start to see the religious part of it.
It closley resembles Christianity but with differences that end uo making it an abomination to God.
Just like the jews you say youre redpilled on. "If they knew our practices theyed want to kill us" so the jew hides it. Same reason the masons have it hidden.

Attached: rhombic sulfur.jpg (500x213, 20K)

Lodges are seggrigated

Faggots, faggots everywhere....

Attached: occultmap.jpg (2040x2689, 2.47M)

"it closely ressembles Christianity"
Kill yourself for Christ's sake you muslim shriner heretic

you would know jew!!!

Look leaf, you've clearly spent a lot of time considering your opinions on this, but purity spiraling is a jewish trick.

Attached: trapping, 2011 - Moose Head Lake, Greg with otter, DSCN0663.jpg (1200x1600, 240K)

literally only a faggot has that much time on their hands to join a fucking pyschopathic cult of jewish cucked fags that dont realize their higher ups are involved in organized crime and child pedophile rings!!!

EAT SHIT JEW!

Long story short.
Masonry long run past the 3rd degree bad for Christians.
Masonry good for brotherhood.
So if you dont go past the 3rd degree. Well even up to the 7th i didnt notice anything really. Its great.

Only one thing i can thing of us tge blood oath. Yes its suppost to be secret but if its googleable its not secret. Also user board. But placing an oath that youll bare false witness for a fellow mason is against christian values. Thats one thing off the get go that based on your morals youll see starts to skew away from Gods law.

high level sodomites, very polished.

Attached: masons my sons are sodomites2.jpg (936x482, 270K)

If you ever want to know everything about Freemasonry, what ever you do don't ask a Freemason as apparently they know nothing.

The best source of information is those that have never been Freemasons. The top end for all the dirt is internet conspiracy nuts.

The connection to Jews is more to do with when the Templars found the ruins of the second temple and swiftly moved all the goodies to Scotland where it became Freemasonry.

Well imo first 3 to even 7ish degrees are like a club with cool bro codes.
After 7th it gets culty in a way. Like there does come a point you know and see very hidden shit that i even on an user board will never say for the saftey of my family. Im not high enough degree to take part nor would i want to. So there is in no way any implication of i cant leave. Its more like... will myself or my family have negative conciquences happen if i chose to leave? Cause ive heard stories from other masons.

this ... bunch of jew cucked fags... how did the jews get the christians to invade israel and get their land back??? oh ya they created the new testament to try and link goyim to their home land where they stashed all their GOLD in the temple of jerusalem..

jews did 911 and freemasons are faggot jew servants for bankers and the harvey weinstein jeffrey epstein type of gay jews .. and the kosher nostra - the drug addict jews
all of the jew types are empowered by the jewish bankers-- cough .. Rothchilds!

JEWS DID 911 -- WE ARE STILLL FUCKIGN FIGHTING A JEWS WAR !! FUCKING STILL .. SINCE THE CRUSADES .. JUST SO THE JEWS COULD GET THEIR JEW GOLD STASHED IN THE TEMPLE OF JERUSALEM AND UNDERGROUND IN THE CITY.!!!!

THE FUCKING JEWS MUST PAY FOR THE SUFFERING THEY HAVE CAUSE MANKIND!!!!!

HENRY FORD AND HITLER AND JFK WERE ALL POWERFUL MEN . UNWILLING TO TAKE BRIBES ... TOO POWERFUL FOR JEWS !! AND THAT IS WHY THEY KILLED THEM!!

It resembles Christianity by the values and morals. Honor and brotherhood.

Top fact regarding the Scottish RIte.

It doesn't exist in Scotland. There are only three degrees.

FUCKIGN THIS--- MOST DONT EVEN KNOW IT UNTIL THEY GET HIGHER UP AND CLOSER TO THE FUCKING FAGGOT JEWS

it was formed by royal family members, who were the wealthiest families in europe. they and their scholarly friends were into incest, pedophilia, homosexuality & orgies. but when you rape kids, they arent into it, so you have to tie them down, hit them a bit, and cant let them talk, so you snuff them. so pedophile-sadism naturally formed. this is the solid core bond that welds them all together.

then of course they would get drunk and socialize and talk about scholarly things.

it's a criminal cult, and any member who don't realize this are just little faggots playing boy scout dress up with grandpa and dont know shit.

Attached: 22d8d6edcda4fedd6a20d881ef2f2014.jpg (736x1028, 114K)

I ascribe to The New Earth Theory. Steampunk was all female and they brought men into this dimension.

Attached: Gears of War 3 Escalation Map.png (1280x778, 1017K)

Implying that the fruit you're quoting and yourself must be high up in Freemasonry to know this...!

ITS TRUE FAGGOT... ONCE ONE FAGMASON GETS OLD AND RETIRES TO FLORIDA. THE NEXT FAGMASON IN LINE TAKES HIS HOUSE!!! THEN THE SAME FAGMASON DIES AND THE OTHER FAGMASON RETIRES IN HIS HOUSE AND IT REPEATS! UNLESS YOU ARE THE BIGGEST KEKED JEW FAGMASON OF THEM ALL THEN MAYBE YOU WILL BE INVITED TO JEFFREY EPSTEINS ISLAND AND HE WILL TOUCH YOUR PENIS AND CUM IN YOUR EYES LOL... .YOU ARE A FAGGOT IF YOU ARE STILL READING THIS !!!! ..... THEN MAYBE YOU WILL BE INVITED TO RUPERT MURDOCH'S FOX NEWS HQ WHERE HE WILL PULL THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE FULL FLEDGE ON YOU RIGHT THERE .. AND YOU WILL STILL BE IN SHOCK ABOUT HOW MUCH JEWS CONTROL EVERYTHING YOU WATCH AND READ EVER!!

Since the Hyksos dynasty the Habiru, aka tribe of Dan/Snake, the original Masonic concept was corrupted then Freemasonry was created and it became a shabbos goyim society for rulers.
>The Hiram Key: Pharaohs, Freemasonry, and the Discovery of the Secret Scrolls of Jesus, is a 1996 book by Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas
files.catbox.moe/hle86m.pdf

>The Secret teachings of all ages by Manly P Hall
archive.org/details/The_Secret_Teachings_Of_All_Ages_-_Manly_P_Hall

>Jews and Freemasons in Europe 1723-1939 By Jacob Katz
themasonictrowel.com/ebooks/freemasonry/eb0142.pdf

>Men of Honour and Honesty: Connections Between Jews and Freemasons in Early America
repository.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1210&context=curej

>bad grammar
The original Masonic concept was corrupted by the Habiru during the Hyksos dynasty and Freemasonry was born which is a shabbos goyim society for the El-ites and rulers.

>how did the jews get the christians to invade israel and get their land back???
Ah yes, their 1900 year plan finally paid off with rise of secularism and masonry and the decline of christianity. Retard.

Not an argument. It isnt purity spiraling if your ideology is anti-racial.

>defends the nigger, spic hordes and kike, mason ownership of america
>lol atleast they are american
Nice going retard.

Did you ever come to the conclusion that the protocols of the learned elders of zion was a Cole's notes version of the Babylonian Talmud for Freemason faggots?
You should have.

YOU ARE A LL FAGGOTS HAHAHAHA

ESPECIALLY YOU

15. The Devil (Tarot comes next.)

Attached: 15. The Devil.jpg (1200x1976, 148K)

Protocols are between Jews themselves no? I have no doubt it's exactly what the masons are trying to achieve as well. What does that have to do with christianity though?

Masons are bottom level goons of the people higher up. The 33rd degree is just the beginning.

How high up in Freemasonry are you to know this?

>full moon

Full moons are when most human sacrifices are performed.

express.co.uk/news/science/912484/super-moon-blood-eclipse-sex-satanism-ritual-human-sacrifice-USA-horses

One leading online devil worship site said: “There is more magical energy during a full moon and a new moon than there is at other time and this does benefit by increasing the energy force available.

“However, Satan nor Demons are bound to “full moon arrivals” and are free to manifest as they desire.

“When you call a demon, it does not matter what phase the moon is in at that time. If you are sincere in your intention and approach, you will get results; I have witnessed it countless times.

“The calling of the blessed guest from Hell should always be the first order of business when conducting a working.

“You need to establish the connection early so you can communicate your will and desires to your “guests”.

“As the energy is heightened, the being will connect with you and the ritual performed. When the events unfold, some new practitioners will become frightened; it is natural, after all what they are witnessing for the first time is in direct conflict with their physical world. Even the new initiates who are excited about experiencing these manifestations will be taken aback when the event actually takes place. No amount of mental preparation will be adequate.”

And in Guidelines for Satanic rituals another wrote:

“Ideally, the coven should meet during the cycle of the full moon [Esbat].

“The reason for this is that during the full Moon, astral energies are more favorable for success in workings.

“The Moon rules the female side of the soul, which provides the energy necessary to any working.

“The full Moon amplifies this. Regular monthly meetings should take place with a special rite said unto Lucifer.”

Attached: Blue-moon-Lunar-phenomenon-could-trigger-glut-of-Satanic-rituals-912484.jpg (590x350, 30K)

you keep saying "masons" but they haven't existed in roughly 3500 years.
I'm not referring to christianity at all just pointing out how stupid you are

You need to get me in touch with your dealer man, he has the gud stuff

Levites and kike magic.