Thot Patrolled: exposed as cheater by dick pic, beaten to death

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7297141/Abusive-boyfriend-murdered-teenage-partner-inflicting-50-injuries.html
"Natasha Hill, 18, (pictured) suffered more than 50 injuries at the hands of 32-year-old Scott Clifford, the prosecution told the jury"
Relevant details:

//Ms Hill stopped using her mobile phone at some point that afternoon and the prosecution suggested that the phone was inactive for an unusually long period// Thot addicted to social media

//The pair had been shopping at Tesco at around midday on 14 April 2018 and then returned to the two-storey property and spent the afternoon drinking and taking selfies together.// Found a manbaby just as stunted as her and live off his grandad's property.

//‘She kept coming back to him, despite in fact, previously having been the victim of violence at his own hands, or more accurately to say, his fists.’// Not despite the beating, BECAUSE of the beatings, Cluster B are addicted to attention and being the victim.

//The QC said investigators had found an image that had been sent to Ms Hill’s phone by someone called Alfie Childs.

‘The picture that he sent was a picture of his penis. That fact raises a number of questions, first of all, why on earth did he do that?// I really doubt that's the only contact between thot and dick pic sender.

Attached: Sexting kills.jpg (749x795, 234K)

This bitch is 18? Ugh

looks like an ayy

The dick picker then realized that it wasn't his wife who had recieved that pic.

that's awesome can this be a thot patrol thread? I need some vids and pics for my folder

Attached: 1563923242793.jpg (700x700, 55K)

Clifford the Big Black Bull

Looks British

Has Anthony Weiner ever sexted his own wife?

>This bitch is 18? Ugh
She looks like my Nasty Neighbour, which is why I have no sympathy, bitch aged exponently the past several years staying up all night drinking smoking, fighting with her current fuckbuddy. Urgh. Aged me too with stress, but luckily not as much. Brought THREE Air Purifiers.

is Jow Forums now the soap opera board?

Attached: tredmill.png (781x562, 1.05M)

Here ya go:

Attached: Savannah Spurlock, 23-yr-old mother of four, found in trashbags.jpg (1544x800, 509K)

Attached: terrorist thot.jpg (1088x830, 316K)

oh ok.

Attached: thot patrol.webm (720x480, 619K)

Attached: hebrew thot patrol.png (594x1090, 143K)

Attached: Face-tattooed partygoer that 'didn't seem like a predator' raped backpacker for two m (1442x1777, 720K)

Epic!

Attached: DzTCyJ9X0AAG0Yv.png (974x630, 102K)

>bf
>cheater
You cant cheat on someone you are not married to
This is modern nonsense

too bad, she looked cute

>Epic
Note the timeline, they "started a relationship before things turn sour", so they met on Jan 26th, and the 'rape' occur in Feb...didn't say when, but she started fucking a guy she just met less than a month ago, not even a friend of a friend, but some face tattoo guy at a bush party. She's 23...

Attached: Porkface Roastie REJECTED In Japan!.jpg (900x1948, 456K)

Vile abuse? They are trying to warn them off before they get burn.

Attached: A Lot Has Changed.jpg (540x1024, 161K)

It will be fine. I think she is Russian. They can withstand the abuse.

Attached: @Motibbs05.png (610x1056, 260K)

Some people are just ungrateful.

Attached: @Motibbs06.png (1322x976, 155K)

Shutup faggot

Is it true she was sodomized to death with a cob of corn?

Attached: Girlfriend on shoulders of drunk man.png (720x960, 1.09M)

How can you cheat on someone you are not married to?

>cob
no - the whole can

Attached: tibbetts.jpg (450x450, 55K)

Shutup faggot

why do roasts think that being well traveled is a qualification. What a dumb clueless whore.

I think he put the corn in after she ded.

I guess you could say there's a kernel of truth to the story.

Attached: Naamloos-2 (1).jpg (600x600, 35K)

Adultery involves marriage

>18
Britbong women everyone

Will we ever have the video of "it was at this moment she knew, she fucked up"

Attached: 1508872672588.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

sigh
The only semi-good looking brit chick that has made the news recently got gangbanged by 12 underage kikes
We can't have nice things, ever

I would hope armies of russian trolls let this hippo know how she really looks like

So where's the before picture?

Fucking cunt.

Fits in then:

I find that a Medium label on a dress intended for the Chinese market is small, but intended for British market it's a car cover.

Attached: Meghan Markle glamor fail.jpg (912x914, 86K)

This is what some women look like at 32:

Attached: Michelle Wolf, allegedly age 32, at White House Correspondents Dinner 2018.jpg (634x743, 73K)

Dumb bitch didnt even look both ways. Well deserved patrolling.

I don't think it's having kids that prematurely ages a woman, it's the roastie lifestyle, though it can include having kids (out of wedlock), but look how well Kate is aging, and she has a disease that makes her throw up constantly while pregnant:

Hedonistic excess is bad.

Attached: Kate at Christening of Prince Louis, headband by Juliette Botteril.jpg (634x973, 102K)