Chinese Hate Thread?

Chinese hate thread. Just fucking ugggggh
EVIL

Attached: _Q8R1088a.jpg (510x340, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zrv78nG9R04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 19649_yulin2_1_459x230.jpg (459x230, 98K)

Who hasn't seen the dude on the right on campus

Attached: 9454802-3x2-xlarge.jpg (862x575, 115K)

WHY HATE THE CHINAMAN GWAILO THEY GOOD PEOPLE STRONG BACK WORK HARD AMERICAN GREASE BELLY

A whole week long dog eating festival, wtf?

Attached: dogmeat09june14-481199.jpg (590x350, 48K)

In a way this is the worst one because you know what is about to happen and can see the fear in the poor thing's posture and eyes

Attached: _95595380__83774160_83773911.jpg (624x351, 46K)

Here's some hispanics helping them.
Hmmmmm.

Attached: PRI_70574353.jpg (540x720, 95K)

What in the actual needful fuck

Attached: Dog_Meat.jpg (1000x667, 217K)

Attached: 0013729e42ea10943b3919.jpg (425x259, 23K)

Attached: chinese-dog-meat-festival-stop-yulin.jpg (660x440, 49K)

Bowing for dog meat

Attached: 936920_327846580677395_511075319_n.jpg (800x534, 91K)

Attached: hina-Dog-Eating-Festival-008.jpg (1600x1176, 266K)

Attached: 25396343914_78b37aff77_b.jpg (1024x682, 238K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Attached: 3579893700000578-3649923-image-a-30_1466418034709.jpg (962x641, 215K)

Attached: dsc00052.jpg (1024x768, 178K)

Attached: DOGFEST.jpg (634x432, 100K)

>t. jealous whi*eoid
>t. mutt rage cause China is the next superpower

Attached: capitalists btfo.png (1371x1208, 2.12M)

Me bleach skin white do surgery on eyes love u long time

Attached: BIOO_GYJI1X_60LXP_40__60MHSQB_original.png (447x450, 296K)

fuck chinks

>My human just married a Chinese girl.
>
>
>
>
>...... great

Attached: why-is-my-dog-crying.jpg (2100x1400, 334K)

lololol mutts on suicide watch

Attached: suicide watch.png (1041x544, 725K)

And if leaks into normalworld they eat dogs on this level we will nuke them back into the stone age guaranteed.

S-Skippy?

Attached: 834834.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Obsessed

>Imagine seeing the OP pic of that poor puppo's head and feeling no sympathy
>Imagine defending the ones that did it
>Imagine being serbian

>This thread

Attached: 1424061622475.jpg (486x404, 16K)

Notice the Hispanic jumps right in to defend them, Jow Forums. Take a look at photo 7 again. Who is helping the Chinese to skin those dogs?
>"bro-tier and conservative"

you are subhumans just like them

Ik,r :'(((((

God damn it China that’s now how you make the advice dog “meme”.

The """brutality""" of Chinese dog festivals has been common knowledge for decades bruh. I was reading about it in teen magazines before Internet was even a thing.
Nobody cares. How many calves or little piglets did you eat? I mean, I've been standing around Serbian swine slaughter fests since I was like 6 or something. Little goats and lambs, all slaughtered with knives.
I mean I do differentiate between food animals and helper animals, we evolved them as such, etc. (I don't eat horse either) but the Chinese don't differentiate, and that's their business. As long as they ain't doing it in your countries, where it's illegal, what business is it of yours you bleeding heart cucks?
And yes, I do love doggos. They are the best.

Attached: yessir.jpg (234x210, 12K)

Backpedal backpedal
Copecopecope
Too late, you're outed as the beast you are. stfu and kys

At least the dog died with a smile.

FUCK
YOU

Attached: serb.jpg (1277x1300, 100K)

Well did I say anything wrong? How would you feel if the Chinks started raising an international stink about American gun culture? Or India started whining about Americans eating beef, keeping cows in horrific conditions before slaughtering them on factory tracks?
Just take your nose out of other people's business, that's all I'm sayin.

Attached: twice the doggo.gif (355x275, 1.99M)

Also this.
The doggo was obviously a happy pup. I'm sure he "lived a full life in freedom and happiness before he was decapitated and sold into roast meat."
The hypocrisy on these mutts amirite?

Attached: best doggo video.webm (720x404, 1.61M)

> a chicken, pig and cow gets killed for meat
> mmmmm, yummy
> a dog gets killed for meat
> fuck you ching chong bastard, Imma kill you!!!11one!!!

based chinese
dog taste good
whiteoid scared to eat good

It looks repulsive.

Eating domesticated animals (that aren't livestock) is fucking vile

Attached: COPE.jpg (838x361, 170K)

>dog taste good
>flag
This is a two-layered meme that just wrote itself right there.

Attached: srb vs leaf.jpg (400x399, 34K)

Kys Chang

You wouldn't understand because you're a third worlder who grew up eating rats but some animals are for eating and some aren't

It isn't a difficult concept

Oh it's fucking on now, chaps!

Attached: huehuebenis.jpg (422x634, 184K)

>A FUCKING LEAF
Have a (you) "chang".

Have another fuck you. Maybe they should start cooking and eating serbs. You're useless for everything else so why not? Minute Illyrians start to harvest you, tho, you're gonna be
>Halllp. America HALP
Fuck off

No fucking mames wey, you guys eat iguana AND dogs? pathetic....

I swear chinks eat anything. No wonder there is so many of them.

Oh here come the sensitive dogfuckers.

Attached: 1390177248583.jpg (211x152, 4K)

A lot of us have been trying to tell you. A spic'll cook up a dog in a NY second. Difference between them and bugmen is the bugmen don't gaf. The spic will look around to make sure no whites are watching first.

First of all, you're a retard. I grew up eating pork, beef, goat, and all those other things you western cucks eat, only I ate it BETTER, cause I live where living is real and where you grow and slaughter your own food. All while you grew up eating GMOs, chemicals, and a million other things that the mega corporations inject into your trash food to make your dicks all shriveled up and your mind weak.
Second of all, I fully understand that some animals are for eating and some don't, and our cultural standards are the same in that regard. I already explained that I do know that difference. The problem is that the Chinks don't see the difference and it's none of your business what they do in their country. There's also over a billion people in the Indian subcontinent who think you are a degenerate savage for eating cows.

Attached: redpilledlivestock.png (1229x762, 71K)

>be born in China
>have happy perfect childhood of straight As and piano playing >everything is good on the greatest country on earth
>only tried to kms twice
>get up for work
>”Ah nothing better than the smell of pollution”
>praise my statue of mao and but my little red book in pocket
>put on pollution mask and head out
>walk past dog eating festival
>pick up dog for dinner tonight
>work 12 hours in huawei factory
>come home to fresh dog
>feelsgoodman.jpeg

Attached: FFCBA9A5-C743-4714-8403-2EE3AE35B79B.png (275x183, 1K)

THIS

Wait I thought you Serbs were jk, yall really eat dogs? I had no idea.

Goat is third worlder food

>illyrians
kek
Also I'm sure we'll do better than the Americans are doing, seeing as your entire country is already being harvested by the Chink BVLL.

Fuck yes they eat dogs

I notice I made your eye sting mentioning your mortal enemy. You thought no Americans know anything about your country's unwashed panties.
Wrong :-)

I don't know about certain livestock being designated as "first" or "third world," but goat meat is pretty shitty, I'll give ya that. They give great milk tho. I used to drink it raw when I was a kid, still would if my grandma had goats nowadays.

Nigger your grandma cooked and ate any scrap of something she could find, you're a serb

Did you notice I kek'd? And you basically just proved that Americans don't know shit so yeah.

Either that or your diaspora is shining through.

You can eat any animal as long as your body can process it and turn it into energy which will sustain your life.

You sound hangry.
Here, have a serbian snickers

Attached: ratremove.jpg (600x281, 90K)

Serbian food is so vastly superior to yours that even McDonald's is better in this country. Ask any American who visited. You literally eat cow and pig shit, literally. Look it up.

Attached: dios fucking mio.webm (640x360, 1.39M)

Yeah but as civilized westerners we choose not to

No, you can't eat every animal. It's against the law to eat certain animals in our country. Killing a dog for any reason on purpose is animal cruelty, as it should be.

Mickey D's serves Serbian comfort food? Who knew! I've got to go down there and try some

Backpedaling
Cope
Nibble your vermin or trade it for a Chinese smartphone, I don't care

> that webm name
topkek

You probably shouldn't, cause you might become bulimic upon your return to muttland.
It's better if you go on pretending that you have food fit for humans in the US.

You're retarded. It's probably the chemicals that are inserted by hand into the open stomach of the "cows" you are allowed to eat by the mega corporations.

See us civilized people don't even know what fucking goat meat is.

Primitive animal = SERB.

youtu.be/zrv78nG9R04 don't forget the sewer oil

You all understand that in the last 100 years they use to eat children. Had them on hooks and selling parts to eat like cattle was common place. When their armies attacked towns and cities they did not have "supply lines" they basically ate everything in those towns and cities including the people there. This is China's history as they have no compassion or care about anything.

Attached: China quality.jpg (1080x1136, 112K)

Just imagine what the japs did in China from 1933-1945.

But laws are man made while your digestive system isn't and it functions in accordance to the laws of the universe. If you ingest dog meat, your system will probably digest it and turn it into energy. It's just that we decided long ago, for whatever reasons, that we won't consume cat or dog meat. The Chinese, however, think otherwise. There's an old Chinese saying "A dog that barks is not cooked enough".

Doesn't matter, the point is that it's none of your business.
Even if you wanted to do something, there's fuck all you can do about it. The Chink will never be bossed around by the Amerimutt. They are way out of your jurisdiction, sorry.

>My countrymen actually defending dog eating
Just...

Tell me more about Serbia, yeah?

The only thing you know is McDonald's burger.

> Serbia

Dirt poor and stupider than Pollacks.

same shit happens when carving up a deer, cow, turkey, cat, chicken, or anything else that you'd normally butcher and cook. Why is dog such a soft spot for you people?

I know what fat Serbian pussy tastes like - was married to one.

Kicked that fat bitch to curb.

I was talking about the legal and cultural side of things. You can get nutrition from eating babies, bro, but you don't do it.
And we make that distinction because we differentiate between food livestock and helper/working animals. Dogs have been domesticated specifically to help us. They have evolved right alongside us for tens of thousands of years. At this point in their evolutionary road, they are more connected to us than any other living creature. They quite literally empathize with us and understand our feelings, and we understand theirs. This is scientifically proven. Besides, your culture has decided that these animals are not food, there's not much to discuss beyond that.
The Chinks can do whatever they want on their soil, though. That's my whole point.

Attached: the best doggo.webm (480x480, 1.49M)

>dog eating

To males, dog eating not a big deal - probably put it up there with eating rattlesnakes and alligator. But to wahman….

Oh okay, had me going for a minute there

You have no idea what Tito's army did to survive WW2. Betcha there was some cannibalism there too.

are you stupid? have you not seen what they do to the dogs to prepare them to cook? they are barbarians. they are not fit to live on this planet.

please never post on here again.... your IQ is way too low.

I'm not defending dog eating you brainlet. I'm defending the concept of sovereignty, state, cultural, national, whatever. China is for Chinks, and Chinks can do Chink things in China. Why is this so difficult to understand?
You idiots are all for national sovereignty until you get triggered by some dead animals.
I bet there was. Communists are certainly capable of eating people.

> Kicked that fat bitch to curb.
Fat guy marrying a fat bitch. It fits.

A lot of rape, but that was based on the Jap's own culture. Pre-WW2 Japan was pretty messed up.
None of our business eh? We do business with these people. Knowing how bad their own way of thinking has evolved as a society and mentally tells us if they are truly dangerous or not to work with.

Same way halal food is prepared. Are some animals not as equal as the others?

DA TORTAH MAKE IT TASTEAH SWEETAH

It's within your rights to cut every single tie to China, but of course you won't cause it's all about money.
Need I remind you that in the beginning the US didn't even recognize the PRC and kept pretending like Taiwan was China? It wasn't until like the latter '50s that the US went, "Eh, guess there's nothing we can really do about this. Might as well be perfectly fine with this communist state" (which BTW killed possibly 10s of thousands of your soldiers in Asia)

Yikes! From what I have gathered from this and the webms, mainlander chinks are basically pajeet-tier. Except for a few intelligent folk, rest are just filthy bugs.

Jump to search
The famine area in the fall of 1921
The Russian famine of 1921–22, also known as the Povolzhye famine, was a severe famine in Russia which began early in the spring of 1921 and lasted through 1922. This famine killed an estimated 5 million people, primarily affecting the Volga and Ural River regions,[1][2] and peasants resorted to cannibalism.[3][4][5]

Starting to see a pattern here...

>How would you feel if the Chinks started raising an international stink about American gun culture?
I’d fucking laugh

1.1 Billion filthy bugs. China has more unemployed people than the United States has people.