Why do incels refuse to have sex?

Why do incels refuse to have sex?

Attached: alt-rigt.jpg (993x882, 106K)

why do germans refuse to take a knee?
why do trannies refuse to be themselves?

This is bad. Right wingers need to be married by 24 at the absolute latest. Earlier is much better. Save sex for your wife, don't be a nigger.

cuz they're not literally fucking degenerates like you, Op.

I'll have sex after I marry.

Attached: 1564073362765.jpg (1955x882, 244K)

Based

Delete this

You said alt right didnt go to college.

why do trannies forget to dilate their fruntles?

Virginity isn't lost, it is given. Some people value it more than others.

We can’t bully people who are struggling. We also need to stop judging members of groups based on actions of other members of that group. But when i want to I get to bully people who are struggling or judge members of a group based on the actions of some other members of their groups. This incel movement took away any sympathy I had for anyone who forgot about the justice FOR ALL part. I know an incel who is deaf and will Probly kill him self from all this shit despite him being a little bitch who would never attempt to troll anyone.

You can’t write this shit. The only reason I’m here with you Opinion Right circlejerkers is this is the last place I’m even allowed to point out logic.

Incel is a compound of involuntary and celibate. Can you understand the words you read? Sage.

They enjoy 2d sex, they are inverted faggots.

That's true if you stay with the person you gave it to. It's like you get to keep it if you stay with them. But if you break up with the person you gave it to it is very much lost.

>as opposed to the degenerate shithole

All the hardcore leftys I've met so far lost their virginity in their early twenties, if they did at all. Then they turn into fetish-driven drones, it's really weird.
My friends and I, all right-wing, lost their virginity between the age of 14 and 18.

Until you show me real statistics on this one I'll keep going by what my experience taught me so far: Leftys are loners who didn't have any friends, let alone sex, before they joined the cult. They are also pretty good at projecting.

>incels
>refuse to have sex
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

>incel
>involuntary-celibate
>involuntary
>opposite of voluntary
you must be one of those special children I hear so much about

>after the age of 26
You mean there's still hope? Where do I sign up to this Alt Right thing

Attached: file.png (705x720, 507K)

I really hate pollacks, because so many of you fags are fucking stupid and don't think about things for more than a second. You just get defensive and immediately accept the liberal narrative.

How would you even get such a statistic is the first thing that should pop to mind

Send a resume to [email protected]

In my teens the ladies that were giving it were dirty blacks, dirty milfs (a lot of crazy redhead teachers in there), stank dirty liberals and a few bitches that went on to dupe another guy for child support. I turned them all down and they were mad. But what would I have bragged about, making my dick fall off?

Since then I popped two cherries and married the least crazy one. Liberals are like rabbits, all about quantity rather then quality. And I think they are always so focused on and making excuses about sex so they feel better about the disease and damage they’ve accumulated.

Watch this thread go to bumplock with the same tired arguments with almost nobody even acknowledging this, then watch it again 12 or 24 hours later, same thread same result.

national average here is 12 years old so that's alright

It's easier to spank one out and go back on xbox then waste all night pretending to care what some fake girl drones on about, to maybe get sex if she isn't too grumpy before bed.

Chads drowning in pussy have never heard of the altright, are hypercompetitive racists, and would never vote for liberal democrat women and niggers. Facts.

I lost my virginity early and spent about three years having sex multiple times a week, usually with different people each time and sometimes with multiple people.

It's not all it's cracked up to be.

Everyone is having less sex than you think they are and trying to 'keep up' with other people's whoredom is the most retarded shit imaginable, as I can testify. Anyone can have tons of sex if you lower your standards to zero and become trash.

In the end you only need one person who loves you. All you'll achieve by having mountains of terrible hedonistic sex is to ruin yourself for that.

P.S., statistically the people having the most sex are the people who are dumb but not retarded. Frequency of sex declines as intelligence rises. Also, married people have more sex than unmarried people by a large margin.

It's simple math. Years alive / number of chins - number of piss bottles

Fake article.

>people who follow the rules that society teaches them follow the rules

I guess everyone forgets their middle and high school years or something? When shlomo sheckleberg forces you to go to sex education classes where they tell you how bad sex is and how it will ruin your life? Of course the left wing, emotionally charged automatons who have no concept of the future of the consequences of their actions, will ignore their own rhedoric and fuck whenever they want/can. That kind of nonsense was specifically created to make whites not breed because we all damn well know that niggers and spics dont pay attention in class or care about 'who is going to pay for your baby'.

Because I only have so many years left until I ascend to Wizard and they can't stop me

Attached: Wizard 034.jpg (1500x1125, 238K)

"alt-right" is a made up propaganda term, it means nothing. That being said, people with traditional values dont want to just 'have sex' with loose when that have STDs, they want a woman not a whore. Why is that a bad thing?

Also, when was your last herpes outbreak?

Incels define themselves by not having sex
Once they have it, they lose their identity and no longer are a special snowflake