>everybody can select a song
>getting exited next song was my choice
>qt smiles at me
>Erika Song blast full on
>Folks getting quiet
>Some People look at me
>Party seems over
>go home
How fucked am I? Are they gonna invite me over again?

Attached: 6588ADBC-AB0F-4C6E-AA52-D52539AD309B.jpg (640x640, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mFJcKnRRdy0
youtu.be/L_MCBwKUMQo
youtu.be/RH75KctVA50
youtu.be/US2ndw4h52E
youtu.be/4KNs7vLXFCo?t=67
youtube.com/watch?v=ZluoA_zqOdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why did you fondle their child?

Attached: 1564275946882.png (619x828, 25K)

You showed your power level and now all the jews know youre a horrible nazi.

>things that never happened
>jewish thread to make us question if it's worth standing by our beliefs

Thats some serious nigger tier behaviour. You should have sung sweet home Alabama or another pleasent songs about love and hapinnes not fucking german war song. You just made yourself look like a total retard. ONLY TIME. WHEN YOU SUNG SUCH SONGS IS WHEN EVERYBODY IS DRUNK AS FUCK

people were probably jews!
did you notice something different like their nose,their fingers and their hears ? like bigger than the avrage ?

Nice larp, Bergjude. Nobody would ever invite you to a party.

Based. That’s a good wholesome song. Nothing wrong with playing a classic at a barbecue. You should have simultaneously taken out a Luger and started cleaning it

Some of our guys actually do this, simply put play edm or rock and then look at em say u usually play country if it goes bad.

Can I join your Wurstfest when I’m over in Germany, Hans?

Ya dun goofed

Und das heißt

EEEERIKA DUM DUM

Yer pretty cool, man.

Maybe.

Hell yeah dude

youtu.be/mFJcKnRRdy0
well said

if you actually non ironically played Erika in a fucking party

it just comes to show how much of an actual idiot you are it's a party, not a fucking political gathering

But it's still pretty good music and it's nice to listen to, political or not.

You did well

At least I’m white.

Hahahahaha that is hilarious user Have a (you).

based schizophrenic poster

yiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes
kill yourself

haha epic bro, upvoted xD

if his power level was on par with the disabled sure.
who the fuck sings along to Erika at a normie party by "accident"?

>war song
It's a song about a flower and a girl

Should have gone with Hoch auf dem Gelben Wagen.

>eating iron and shitting chains
jej

>Erika Song
>Hangoing out with normies.
>Trying to redpill a whole group of people instead of 1 person at a time.
>Showing power level.

What a fucking failure.

must say ive never heard of this song ?

Erika isnt a war song you retard

>flower and a girl
Honestly, so is dixieland.

I hope this really happened op I love blasting Erika in my car especially when I’m in traffic. Normal fags should appreciate good music.

dude who gives a shit??? so what you like a fucking nazi marching song. being cool is not defined by what music you listen to only twats look at the world like that. just throw an even better party at your house and drink beer and sing all the old songs you want.

Should've played the modern version of Funkerlied

dont listen to this guy
you just made yourself a social outcast and have lost all influence on your surroundings

Way to act like a total douche around the only people who were willing to give you a chance.

Why do people even like this song?
1st verse. Sweet flower on the plain surrounded by buzzing bees gathering nectar. Is this some kind of beta orbiter metaphor? Are the bees a bunch of dudes fucking the flower.
2nd verse. Back home is this girl who is faithful to me (in contrast to the bee imagery just presented. This is practically inviting the German equivalent of a Suzie Rottencrotch and Jodi reference)
3rd verse. In my room is a talking flower or possibly a prostitute/sidepiece depending how we read the flower/woman metaphor who reminds me about the girl back home.

If you're looking for a song from that era try O du schoener Westerwald.

And the Horst Wessel song is about a fallen comrade.

This is what war songs are about, do you expect marching to war people to listen/sing something from bolt thrower? No, girls, flowers, i want home, etc.

Die Knechtschaft dauert nur noch kurze Zeit

>Invited to communist international
>Songs playing that were carefully chosen by council members
>"Au Mur" starts playing
>Shout out "Le Capitaine Did Nothing Wrong!"
>People start getting quiet
>Whip out boombox
>Start blaring Horst Wessel Lied
>Activate explosives
>Everybody claps

Attached: 1564318679868.jpg (303x375, 28K)

> i want home, etc.
Taм кaждый дyмaл o cвoeй
Любимoй или o жeнe.

It is. Horst Wessel is a political song about the nazi movement. Erika is a song about being away from a girlfriend.

Reichstep. I played it once in rather sober company and people had trouble understanding what the fuck were they hearing. Attributed it to my retarded sense of humor.

>Way to act like a total douche around the only people who were willing to give you a chance.

this

99% normie parties are not the place to start playing NSDAP music

Fuck off I can’t think of a better place to play this type of music. Not like any of the retards there even know the origin. And in the off chance Simone dose they are probably one of us. That’s someone you can organize with.

Someone*

A ya ne dumal ne o chom. Ya prosto sidal na bochku i kuril turetskim tobachkom, Wojciech.

>grill party
nobody in medic land says "grill party", larping burger

Nah, Simone will do, thanks.

(I must confess, I thought the OP had requested an Epica track for a moment. I can't be the only one who thought this, can I?)

Attached: simone.jpg (567x550, 33K)

That’s a bad idea. It draws a lot of attention towards you. I almost got majorly fucked one time because I was driving home really drunk and blaring some racist music, and a cop followed me for over 2 miles, and it scared the fucking shit out of me. I’ve only driven drunk a couple of times since

>normie party
>play ww2 era musik
I refuse to believe you are this retarded

Ya tolko trubuchku kuril z turetskim gorkim tobachkom.
Tak to szło dokładnie.
Bo to zła kobieta była.

ww2 isn't over until the right side wins

Serious question. Would normies even recognize that song?

Attached: 1559980861487.jpg (300x300, 19K)

No, but they'd probably think it's weird that there's not a song about drugs n bitches being played.

Why would you do this?

Attached: 1557955366086.jpg (900x900, 111K)

Autismo tard just wanted to appear edgy and bring attention to himself.
Either this or it didn't happen and OP is just trolling.

To qualify as a war song it should at least have some kind of patriotic, military, or political element to it.
For examples:
youtu.be/L_MCBwKUMQo
youtu.be/RH75KctVA50
youtu.be/US2ndw4h52E

>refusing to acknowledge past failures
>leaf
I can believe you are this retarded

Attached: a7a.jpg (517x800, 27K)

They would misunderstand it as a Nazi marching song.
The again, they would misunderstand this as a "Nazi song" too:
youtu.be/4KNs7vLXFCo?t=67

>accepting failure
I can't believe you are this weak-willed

Attached: 1564186257556.jpg (500x707, 52K)

I don’t give a shit if I get attention also I don’t drink and drive like a stupid nigger so I don’t see the problem. What’s the worst that’s gonna happen some dumb fuck is going to get offended oh no what ever will I do. I also concel carry so it might give me a chance to defend myself.

I can tell you that a lot of people know how Erika sounds, they may not know it is erika exactly, but they know for sure what it is.

>didnt happen
Which is why i refuse to believe it, but these threads give me a funny chance to insult people

>zła kobieta
Cosi fan tutte.

>accepting failure=giving up
I dont think you live on the same planet as us

Maybe I’m euroland but over here in the states I’ve never met anyone who has known the tune.

In fucking phone posting

What if there’s a very political Mexican girl and she starts filming you, and puts the video with your face in it on twitter and it gets over 1,000,000 views. There’s all sorts of bad things that can happen

I don't think you deserve to live on the same planet as me.

OP would never lie!

It does have such an element - it was a song that was sung by marching soldiers. By your logic lyricless composition cant be war song. You must be autistic to think so.

I could have played any german march they would have gotten angry

Based

Dunno. Had two beers. I don’t drink a lot. I wish I didn’t. Wednesday I’ll have a meeting with a colleague who was attending the party. Fuck.

I wouldn’t give 2 shits anyone I care about already knows my ideas. Don’t have to worry about getting fired when I’m my own boss. Also I would just double down and use the chance to attract a following to hopefully grow the movement. If some asshole wanted to try to off me for my views well it’s Victory or Valhalla

No one deserves that punishment

Attached: 1558493522136.png (591x620, 103K)

it's not a party song, it's a war song, faggot.

>doesn't understand women-flowers metaphor, probably one of the oldest metaphors in human existence
You 100% have autism.

You should not have played something in your own language. I would have suggested some John Edmond instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZluoA_zqOdE
It's obscure enough...

Some men are made of sterner stuff than you.

Prussia-pilled

Attached: 1554408035730.jpg (534x855, 289K)

they don’t know it per se but muh german marching song bad. They probably googled it later that evening.

Clearly not you, leaf

So what our enemies should fear us

Ty man, now I cannot sleep for sure.

I’ve seen quite a few of these lately. Most involve more dire consequences for speaking out.

Thank (you)

Ive played some fashwave and moonman at normie parties before without many people noticing. When they do they just think they came on autoplay.

Cant get over how someone can be such an autist to put on a 80 year old marching song. Youre fucked because autism dude

That’s English?!

Forgot image

Attached: 228-2284459_177-kb-png-heres-your-you-4chan.jpg (820x586, 122K)

I bet half the people that have heard Erika in this thread are on Hell Let Loose
/pol approved

This guy must not know how to read a crowd. I played Erika on full blast at a party with friends and the ones in the know loved it. Then we played some Irish rebel music. Good time.

I mean the roasties seemed a bit confused but all the guys were into it so they went along.

>singing about your beloved daughter
>this is bad

>meanwhile americans march and sing about how jodys slamming their wife

Clearly so, because you've given up on any dreams of a better future.

I only now libtard city people. Can I move to your town and be fren?

Rhodesian, but yes language is English.