MGTOW

Do not waste your life on a concept that doesn’t serve your gender. If you are a follower of this concept than you need to wake up now. Women aren’t the problem, its Men that ought to know better & there are NO excuses for not finding a life partner in the year of our lord 2015+4

youtu.be/E1FhiwZ4b64

Attached: A3492BA9-4782-45FC-809B-F6910CE58F55.jpg (586x524, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvilJYuSQTg
youtube.com/watch?v=XLV5G4QcBUA
youtube.com/watch?v=V30T14cDfCA
youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

While i understand the desire to not be with a thot why run away from the problem, why not face it?

youtube.com/watch?v=JvilJYuSQTg

youtube.com/watch?v=XLV5G4QcBUA

Bowing out in the face of adversity is easier for most people

have sex.

what does ''face it'' even mean at this point?

Bump

Marriage is obsolete. Why not just move in with a bitch and have a couple of kids together. Live as mommy and daddy not husband and wife.

Because no decent woman is going to live with a man she is not married to

She will when her surrogate child Fido dies and has an empty apartment full of empty wine bottles.

This

That doesnt sound like a decent woman

>Just want to work and live with waifu
>50% chance she leaves for no fucking reason and doubles our rent costs
>courts disregard prenups
>nearly impossible to win custody
>You are put in prison if you dont slave away paying off student loans and mortgage in an empty house
NTY.

You mean the 2% of the female population that are mother and wife material? Rich guys wife them before their 22.

How do I marry the fact that Greta is a boy?

>50% chance she leaves for no fucking reason
Divorce is not a random act
If you make any effort to have a good marriage your wife will not divorce you

>Do not waste your life on a concept that doesn’t serve your gender
>waste your life being a genetic dead end and being a selfish degenerate

Attached: 20b.gif (128x128, 22K)

Have babies

Quality women are not going for rich guys

Attached: Counting-On-Spoilers-Jana-Duggar.jpg (800x445, 41K)

>before their 22.
Did you ever think maybe the problem lies within and you're too dumb and prideful to realize it?

I found my 2d waifu and don't have problems with women anymore

Attached: 1538860615.hioshiru_654_sm.png (944x1280, 1.61M)

Ive heard enough stories of the contrary

Please tell me one

You’re married to women in many US states and Canada if she had a tooth brush at your house; change the fucking tyrannical laws or watch civilization burn. Eternal boomer in a tupe and a red convertible is being replaced by eternal roastie in an SUV and 3 sickly mixed mutts drinking KFC through Pepsi cups

Show tits...
or GTFO!

T.has never had a divorce in his family.

They come out of nowhere faster than an islamic truck of peace in a european market.

>change the fucking tyrannical laws
Why should we make it easier for degenerates to shack up?

lmaoing at your life virgin
>believing that being a genetic dead end makes you a real man

I have never been shocked at people getting a divorce
They are always easy to spot

Uh wahmen are the problem. Until it is fixed, we are going on strike.

Signed men.

Attached: 25442866_1761147133895800_8080331278687580132_n.jpg (640x853, 83K)

Women are not going to fix anything
Only men are capable of that

uh in California you have common law marriage after seven years. Kick that bitch to the curb at 6 years.

Ok then you dishonest douche, tell us about your happy marriage. Go on. Tell us about your wife. Post a video of you and your very real wife talking about the specifics of how to succeed in a relationship. Here's all possible scenarios:

1) you don't have one = you're a dishonest liar and need to gtfo. You're most likely 14 and have literally never interacted with a female.

2) you have unmarried gf = you're a dishonest liar and need to gtfo. You are not committing because you know she's bullshit and deep down you wish you didn't have loneliness or a libido driving you into this nonsense. You wish you could be MGTOW

3) you have a wife and are not maximally happy = you are trying to spread your misery to others. Worst case of all. Pathetic. Nothing more needs to be said.

4) you have a wife and are maximally happy = well you're lying, but ok, let's play pretend. A good man in your position would then specify EXACTLY to the detail, where you found her, how you got her, and where others can do the same thing. No exaggeration or aggrandizement, no minimizing her flaws. Then you need to specify EXACTLY what your relationship philosophy is, and hers too. Then you and her need to independently verify this, on video, or else it's all conjecture. It needs to come from her mouth, and it can't be coached.

Knowing how shitty the dating market is, a happily married man who is genuinely trying to help other men would instinctively do what I mentioned above. He would help, not shame.

You want to know why you wont though? because even if for some outlandish reason you actually did have a happy marriage, you would immediately admit how rare and lucky you are. You would admit it's unicorn hunting.

But you don't have a unicorn. They don't exist. Fuck off.

MGTOW has triggered the dissonance caused by your desire for freedom conflicting with the social shaming of wifing up a post wall roastie.

It's not physically possible to take you seriously.

GO YOUR OWN WAY

Attached: dffdsf.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

No, more and more people are doing it. Problem is the law also provides for "non-marital union". At least we have that here. So in the eyes of the law, if you live with your gf for a while you're basically a family

>"Thoughts on Marriage" Preached by Pastor Steven L. Anderson

youtube.com/watch?v=V30T14cDfCA

>good marriage your wife will not divorce you

Bwahahahahaha

Almost split my sides with laughter on this one. Bitches only care about what they want at any given time. Like children. They can, and will, change their opinion about you over the most mundane shit - and then husband gets dumped. Because they are not happy.

>Wahman

Hang your self

get married, I see you in 10 years fucking ruined. dumb niggers.

>No, more and more people are doing it
Not decent people
>Problem is the law also provides for "non-marital union"
How is that a problem unless you are looking for a way out?
>and then husband gets dumped
How many of them were good husbands?

Attached: Jim.jpg (616x616, 221K)

Exactly - we need a great depression/reset so we can get rid of this welfare state (it is bankrtupt anyways). Let women provide for themselves - we'll see traditional values return rather quickly.

Is MGTOW the new age version of pretending you are a virgin because of religious reasons?

Looks at what's on offer.
Meh. Pass.
Wanders off to something else instead.

Is that an argument?

Nice manifesto dude. Rock on.

I'm saying it doesn't matter if you sign the contract or not.

>no decent woman
Correct. There are none.

I cringe so hard when I look back to my heterosexual days. My god, what a cuck I was. Women want straight up 10/10 and nothing lower. Even a 9/10 in their mind is a guy with a fatal devastating flaw. A woman considers a 9/10 man, the same way a straight normie would consider a girl with a dick. And you know how much of a ingoramous those normies are when it comes to girls with cocks and all the intriquite ways that entails this. Its a mess, like elephants in a glass sculpture store.

You would think that things would be different for a 1/10 woman, something Chad wouldn't touch with a ten feet pole. But nope. They can be three foot wheelchairbound midgets, totally retarded face, massive underbite. They still sit in that wheelie, with their braids and glasses, like "Ouuuh, I like Chad too!" Fuuuuuuck.

Some guys are just never gonna get laid. And some poor schmuck who only one generation ago would get a nice housewife is gonna have to settle for wheelie princess midget with a fucked up face.

That is worse than dying alone.

Exit the system man, don't accept this shit. Go gay

I want a big family. 6 children minimum. But I need a girl around 20 to do so. I'm almost 30 and the women I work with at hospital all talk about how creepy and disgusting it is to see older men hitting on younger girls. My sisters will cut me out of their lives if I find myself a girl younger than me. I wont settle for just 1 or 2 children. So maybe I should just let my viking genes go to waste or I will be the black sheep alienated by everyone for going for a younger girl than myself. Decisions decisions...

In Serbia, they eat goat btw.

wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

What am I going to become a thot tamer or something? There are better ways to spend your time.

wat

have children, incel.

Just waiting on THESE bad girls.

I'm sure they'll be here in fifteen years and we totally won't be a desolated wasteland ravaged by famine and civil strife.

Attached: 1525985141766.jpg (2395x3500, 2.48M)

Doesn't matter if they were good husbands. That they stood up (man'd up) and took responsibility is what is important. Wahmen never reciprocate or fulfill their responsibilities - that is why 50% divorce rate.

>there are NO excuses for not finding a life partner in the year of our lord 2015+4
I like my house and job.

>make any effort to have a good marriage your wife will not divorce you
Imagine believing this as an adult. I bet you believe in Unicorns, Tooth fairies, Santa Clause and God as well, don't you.

>Doesn't matter if they were good husbands
If they were good husbands they would not have gotten a divorce

Same pasta for the past few days. Gay brings ass diseases - PERIOD.

Further proof that MGTOW is just a thinly veiled plot by homos to prey on burned out men.
Remember, MGTOW is for fags.

divorce is not a random act

Attached: image.jpg (633x360, 59K)

Stop caring about other people's supposed opinions. Do what makes you happy. Real friends won't delete you for dating someone 6 years younger.

> if she had a tooth brush at your house
Bollocks.
Sauce on this.

Tell me how to actually protect myself from losing my kids in a divorce and I'll think about it.

You are completely divorced from reality. Bitches all about the benjamins.

You are living completely in the modern secular world

There aren't many states with common law marriage in the USA buddy boy.

>MGTOW is antidote for jew divorce lawyers.

Fixed it for ya.

Once she finds no usefulness in you (including your good looks, and sex) she will ghost you perfectly, like none of it ever happened. That's the reason why I hate women.

>"I'll love you forever," divorces at one year
>Another one divorces wounded vet because hes away too much trucking
>Divorces a guy because hes an alcoholic
Most of these guys sucked but even though, marriage is just about being strong it seems. I get enough of that from work.

And what fantasy land do you currently reside in?

Even black bitches only want the money now.

You take back the mean things you said about Mrs. Jeb Bush right now!

You can't. Children are the mother's property. The only way is if you prove she is negligent. So if she's a coke addicted stripper or has downs syndrome.

Yes and you lost

you are right user

A couple becomes married by common law when there is no official ceremony, but the two people consider themselves married and meet certain criteria. However, not all states recognize common law marriage, and California is one of them, which brings us to common law marriage myth number one.

Which is why I have been ghosting since the 90s (before it was called ghosting).

No

>Most of these guys sucked
Dont suck and you wont get a divorce
With people that dont accept degeneracy
How does an reaction pic mean you won?

Not everyone can live in Provo Utah user.

It means I don't have time to argue with someone who knows nothing about women

Why do you have to be a part of degenerate modern culture?
And how does that mean you win?

It's easy to understand why so many dudes find shitty life partners who ruin their lives: they're shit themselves, and attract grills who are just like them. That's how it works - if you're degenerate yourself, expect your wife to be degenerate too. And since most people today are degenerates, you have these divorce rates.
If you're an honorable person however, you have nothing to worry about. Just make sure to use your brain a bit, and you'll have a happy healthy family.

>Marriage is obsolete.
>let's break up the family unit where we have stats already showing single parent hood kids are fucked in the head.

Cause Nigga, and I can call you Nigga right? I live where it is comfortable, in California. Not flyover country. I needs my ocean view, with no bugs and 70 degrees EVERY FUCKING DAY.

I win because you don't know what you're talking about. It's like me claiming in an expert in foreign cheese.

California is a big place
Find a better church
Find better friends

He wins because you're a fucking loser

>I win because you don't know what you're talking abou
And what makes you an expert on women?

Meme flag. JoO ID. Yes keep feeding the divorce lawyers your hard earned shekels and babysit those little white babies on the weekends!

Equating men and wahmen not an argument.

Wahmen are intrinsically evil, where men are naturally good.

My father taught me one thing. If you want to find a women, go where the good women are, if you want a college girl, go to collect, a church girl, go to church. Pretty simple.

That's not single parenthood idiot. The man and women live together with the kids. They live as mother and father together. They just skip getting married.

>mfw

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1280x1024, 617K)

>They just skip getting married.
Why?

I'm old and I've been with a lot of them. What makes you think you know anything about them?

Getting an American women to agree to this is just short of impossible.

Until we have legalized prostitution and these legalized whore American women are put in their place, nothing will change.

>I'm old and I've been with a lot of them
So you are a whoremonger
We are not talking about whores

Men are routinely victimized in divorce. You can have all your kids taken away, lose your house, and mostly likely your livelihood over some bitch.

>How many of them were good husbands?
Show tits or gtfo you fucking roastie

Attached: 1563589992684.jpg (540x648, 87K)