Varg and Tolkien

How does Varg cope with the fact that Tolkien was a catholic, especially now that he is larping as Gandalf on twitter.

Attached: 001.png (596x397, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=1mUv00URI41ewuJrLElJUHbz79tPSMppr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He talked about it before. He couldn’t care less, he’s just into the mythology.

Varg is a white nigger

>he’s just into the mythology.
Yep, the CHRISTIAN based mythology. Varg, the homo degenerate, is too stupid to see it. Maybe because his paganism and mythology is pure fantasy and rambling, nothing of substance.

Attached: Varg - so gay.jpg (480x461, 33K)

he said Catholics are 80% pagan and more pagan than most "pagans"

>literally destroying the ring is the entire plot of his most famous work

>"but hes in our cult still tho right?"

Attached: religious intellectual.jpg (1184x620, 116K)

This. He's just some idiot schizo who was in prison his whole life. Anyone who looks up to Varg as some intellectual is likely a brainlet themselves.

Tolkien was a faithful Catholic his whole life, LotR is full of Catholic allegories.

> Varg, the homo degenerate
>Stabbed a literal faggot commie to death

Sounds like you're a projecting nigger

Attached: 1563241151563.jpg (480x750, 91K)

>CHRISTIAN based mythology
beowulf was christian?

Go home Jew. All the (((Bible))) ever talks about is Israel and the Middle East, which is of no concern to Europeans.

Attached: chr.jpg (1894x1326, 424K)

Varg is based and the jew fears his power level

This
Limpwrist Jow Forumsdancers have to cope somehow that their weird populist cult is irrelevant to everyone with a brain

> Varg, the homo degenerate
Known in Bergen as a true homosexual, hanging around Bystasjonen, the local bus terminal, getting drugs and money to drugs from older homosexual men.
>Stabbed a literal faggot commie to death
Commie? How low IQ are you satanist morons? He said he loved communism, because he as a satanist wanted to inflict suffering. That means he is in de facto anti-communist. Little gay Varg had to stab his unarmed and unprepared best friend multiple times in the back. Hero Varg, ryte?

Attached: I love my long girly hair. Hail Odin there handsome man..jpg (720x720, 96K)

What do YOU know about the Bible? Have you ever read and understood the Bible, pagan homo?

Attached: Two gay lovers before all the drama.jpg (650x842, 174K)

Protestants BTFO.
drive.google.com/open?id=1mUv00URI41ewuJrLElJUHbz79tPSMppr

Attached: Luther Protestant Revolution.jpg (550x814, 106K)

I can't comprehend why he doesn't just continue making videos on bitchute.

he's not wrong
again most catholics aren't though, also

Varg is a total loser. His fake amateur "farm" it total useless. He can't even farm potatoes. All his food he gets from the shop. Compare that to based Owen Benjamin. Goat milk, ducks, hens and even producing own wool and wife is spinning yarn on a wheel. They are the real deal. Varg is a total loser and a poser.

Attached: Clown.jpg (3456x5184, 1.81M)

>That means he is in de facto anti-communist.
"It wasn't REAL COMMUNISM!" strikes again.

Attached: 9674765983476598735222611804.png (742x606, 525K)

>Christian based mythology
Are you fucking retarded. The whole franchise is based on our countries' mythology, you fucking spastic.

Why do you ALWAYS pop in a Varg thread trashing him really hard with those homo allegations? i want to understand your motivation. i might disagree with some of his points but i don't go out of my way to paint him as a faggot everytime i see something about him.

Nah, he was a linguist that just wanted to create a world for his language(s). He based Elven on Finnish and LoTR on Kalevala.

Again, he thought communism was so shit and produced such misery that he as a satanist was forced to like it, to produce more suffering, injustice and despair for human mankind. Does that sound like a true supporter of communism, pagan moron? What makes you so stupid? Is it the drugs or are imbeciles naturally inclined towards paganism? There is a reason why Varg, the weak coward that never served in our mandatory military service, is so preoccupied with military uniforms, as his favourite gay fetish. Pic. related.

Attached: 678718759_bb3ccdf95f_b.jpg (1024x685, 345K)

nice to see how tards can't recognize Christian symbolism in lotr

>beowulf was christian?
Yes, have you not read Beowulf?

Attached: Hail Odin there, handsome men.jpg (480x728, 46K)

Varg is a fag but Tolkien drew inspiration from more than just Christianity. There are definitely Pagan elements as well.

>Are you fucking retarded. The whole franchise is based on our countries' mythology, you fucking spastic.
Spoken as a true pagan moron. The sharp divide between good and evil, warning against too much power etc, is all Christian concepts. Has nothing to do with crazy Åsatru. Are you high again pagan? Pic related.

Attached: tumblr_oytx18IjZ51utau90o1_1280.jpg (1080x1350, 89K)

Varg has always stated that Catholicism is the most pagan of the popular religions because they adopted many pagan rituals

No. Moral platform and universe is clearly Christian. The sharp divide between good and evil, warning against too much power etc, is all Christian concepts. Has nothing to do with crazy Åsatru

Attached: 5ea3260a7f439861455699c09ce1ca92.jpg (493x569, 36K)

everyone who was not a catholic back then was burned as a witch.
so, EVERYONE was catholic on the outside.
stay way from the fluoride.

Fuckin' Jow Forums...

Pre-Varican 2, Trad. Catholic is the only true faith.

Zionist Christians are Shabbos Goys to the Pharisees

And of course, all dogmatic religion is a cage and a leash at all times.

>CHRISTIAN based mythology.
Christian mythology like Norse, German, Finnish, Slavic and Greek pagan mythology?

Without doubt the pure Good/Evil distinction is clearly christian. That's the one major clearly christian idea. To ignore the clearly pagan elements of LOTR is just dumb, tho.

The Norwegian who runs the anti-Pagan faceberg group is here shilling. Fascinating.

Nope sorry

>Varg has always stated that Catholicism is the most pagan of the popular religions because they adopted many pagan rituals
That's more of his insane rambling and hysterical claims with zero logical and factual foundation. There is a reason why this clown is deleting comments, banning people and still pretending to have a conversation going, when he is exposed as a true ignorant moron in the comment section. Tragic and so cowardly. This plastic sword, fake viking, is a disgrace for Norway. He is and always will be a rabid homosexual hater of Christianity and pathetic burned out satanist boomer, now pretending to be pagan.

Attached: Little gay Varg hiding behind candles.png (350x639, 330K)

Why do you post with a meme flag, meme flaggot?

You're fucking delusional, faggot

it's there obviously but it is grafted on thoroughly un-christian material
of course not reading is for nerds

The author was a devout Christian with a sharp Christian intellect. His moral universe in his books clearly Christian. Larping Varg and his pathetic followers are too stupid to see that, while they hate on Christianity. The stupidity.

Attached: 1550244602987.jpg (2881x548, 548K)

stop paying attention to that dork

Christianity is for faggots like you.

How about some examples about Varg getting exposed?

Well for starters, where do you think he got "Middle Earth" from?

>That's more of his insane rambling and hysterical claims with zero logical and factual foundation
this post screams protestant, if you where catholic you'd know that what he says is true ,catholicism is mostly paganism.

Burn in hell kike with your fucked up jidf discord.

I am not on Facebook. What are you rambling about, little gay memeflag. What crazy pagan religion do you belong to? Do you even dare say it? Most of you coward pagans have to run away, unable to defend your stupid belief. Or just block people and delete comments like the coward Varg.

Attached: Gay with a soft homo smile..jpg (408x604, 36K)

Ulmo was the only one who remotely gave a shit about middle earth. Prove me wrong.

>implying he's wrong

Shut it fatty I'll fucking knock you out

I'll kill you nazi scum I'll eat your body

Ahh yes the christian mythologies of elves and dwarves

>The whole franchise is based on our countries' mythology, you fucking spastic.
Cope.

Attached: 9031E580-FA35-411F-B175-A6EB9F51D46B.jpg (850x400, 71K)

>catholicism is mostly paganism
When I see that retarded comment I know that you have not once read the Bible and are completely clueless about Christian theology. Prove me wrong.

Suck my uncircumcised cock you marxist soiboy
OD from your drug addiction already

Just because you don’t believe in it, doesn’t mean you can’t steal its good ideas n sheeit

This insane man likes the Serbs so I have to like him back

>Without doubt the pure Good/Evil distinction is clearly christian. That's the one major clearly christian idea.

Jewish and thus Christian too. But what you just pointed out is the most basic truth that christkeks need to understand. This absolute dualism and the promise of a reward post mortem is the head of the beast. It is fundamentally at odds with classical western values and it is what turns men from greatness pursuing individuals to pathetic mindless sheep ready to do their masters' bidding.

christians and pagans are equally retarded

>Christianity is for faggots like you.
Yeah, the religion against homosexuality and the most hated religion among homosexuals is for homosexual, according to a pagan homo like you, with your paganism in full support of homosexuality. Are you stoned again, pagan?

Attached: pic_14_big.jpg (600x468, 66K)

>That's more of his insane rambling and hysterical claims with zero logical and factual foundation.
That Catholicism is the most European pagan of the major religions? This is a fact that was recognize by Evola and Nietzsche. To paraphrase Evola, Europeans were only superficially converted to christianity when catholicism became a thing. Priests were gatekeepers of knowledge that selectively educated the content of the bible and Europeans kept their pagan moral foundations.

It wasn't before the printing press that the masses were subjected to unfiltered, pure christianity of the bible. The impact of that was disasterous.

You are just as retarded as the faggots denying it has Pagan influence. Its not like this shit is some big secret.

Attached: 1551387669475.png (1669x916, 243K)

>How about some examples about Varg getting exposed?
It's well known in Bergen that Varg was gay. Most hysterical anti-Christians were gay. That's why they loved satanism. Like the little gay Satanist Gaahl.

Attached: 69526cc94f520993026cac186177486f.jpg (700x538, 48K)

>all the christKEKs here

Trust me. They can rationalize it. They already incorporated Saturnalia into their religion, proving "anything goes" as long as the goyim accept it as "their own".

Attached: 1535653474024.jpg (670x1024, 248K)

It is, but it's also full of pagan material, you know, like elves, dwarves, and gray cloaked wandering wizards. Catholicism its of is already partially pagan.l, so it all works well.

I have read the bible but the paganism is not in the bible, it's in the church and local culture of catholic peoples
In church we say we believe in the church an then the bible because the word of god is not the book, but Jesus. and that over reliance on "muh bible" is very protestant.

>All these seething pagan larpcucks getting called out

Attached: 9d77e2e912974a65b2cf6f40ee67294170ac65bedec9da6ed94256dc364de737.jpg (640x480, 78K)

>Iluvatar creates minor gods to sing for him, one of them rebels (Lucifer/Prometheus... except Melkor was nothing but evil, and Satan was a servant of God, not a rebel AFAIK)
>Minor gods reign the physical realm unless it's a major thing, like reshaping the world into a sphere
>Several races with different afterlives
>No mention of hell, sins or such anywhere
>No church or religion either, save for the religion of Sauron which resembles the organized church much more than the Numenorean Iluvatar worship

>lotr is catholic
I suppose that Tolkien had no real idea what catholicism really is.

Classical Western values are based on Catholicism, not your insignificant esoteric bull developed in the last few centuries as a reaction to liberalism.

All I watch(ed) on YouTube was Varg and Owen. Slugs fucked my leafy greens. My sunchokes are doing lovely! Can't wait to try them :)

>Evola and Nietzsche
None of these idiots have ever read and understood the Bible. We all see what happened when Europe lost Christianity, a total civilization collapse. Evola was homosexual and Nietzsche had incestuous sex and had zero experience as a warrior. A total poser. No wonder he had to go to whorehouses all the time while rambling about being an Übermensch

Attached: Hail the Old Gods.jpg (539x500, 284K)

He knew better then you paganlarpcucks thats for sure

aw, did big bad varg hurt the little mongo

>The impact of that was disasterous.
It was after that we dominated the world. Of course that was a disaster for you pagan homos. Your beloved pagan and homofriendly cultures in Africa, India etc got subjugated. Reason why you and most other pagans hate Christianity so much is pic related. You are a traitor to Europe.

Attached: Pagan Temple of Donkey Rape.jpg (1440x865, 199K)

The subtext is there. If the themes were beaten over your head and things like hell were explicitly mentioned like you say then the work would be a cringefest.

>None of these idiots have ever read and understood the Bible.

LMAO. Greatest philosophers of our time can't understand your little desert manual. Holy shit you're on the next level. You are lost. Might as well send you to your imaginary god.

Attached: 1552985250721.png (800x800, 54K)

Try to say something substantive next time, burger. I know your poor education makes it hard.

Varg is a grifter. The sooner you realise it the better.

The faggot realized the moment he got out of jail that he could use the fact that he is an unstable faggot to promote himself. SJWs screeching about him literally helped him to get pseudo-nationalist goons to throw money at him.

Pagans literally killed homos as the perverted sexual deviants that they are, not sure what you're on about retard. Stop shilling

He plays The One Ring, thus supporting the company that makes Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, thus confirming WFRP as based and redpilled.

>Your hero is some retarded fag who fucks little boys and lives innawoods but he still tries to sell his shit cause he's too much of a pussy little beta to live off the grid
lol, this is your hero? Jesus Christ, I'm actually laughing at your lives right now haha

Attached: lskjhfdlshdfuhsd0fyisdufh.jpg (2400x1599, 254K)

Shut up

did baddi waddi varg hoit da wittle beibi poo litta beibi rocki by beibi jesu watches over you go sweep don criii witta beibi

Burn in hell kike

I think he only takes pleasure and comfort in taking on a new persona because he probably just thought "oh look, I'm old, "wise" and have a white beard and Gandalf is cool so I'm gonna basedboy-larp around as him because that's a character I identify with.

>Several races with different afterlives
>No mention of hell, sins or such anywhere

In the Silmarillion there was. And they all had the same afterlife, except for the dwarves. They’re a mystery. As for the hell thing, it was alluded that Melkor was banished to the void; it may be that others are banished there too.

Basert nordmann

>culture of catholic peoples
You believe Italy is deeply pagan? Have you pagan idiots ever been to Italy? What is pagan about a Catholic church. Point out the clear pagan worship. You pointing out something resembling as just as stupid as claiming that the Moon is made of cheese, due to holes and yellow color. Present documented facts. Good luck.

Attached: So gay.jpg (770x1068, 84K)

why does the guys banging the donkey look like the "them"?

The only instances and effects of sin in all of the books that I can remember is how the Silmarils burned those who were too evil, like Melkor, Draugluin and the sons of Feanor that survived to actually claim their heirloom. Then there's Saruman's ghost that, instead of getting accepted back to Valinor as the minor-minor god that he was, he was blown by the wind. You might as well link these to buddhism as to Christianity, and to link them to Catholicism exactly is even more stupid. You might argue that the Numenorean King is the Pope, since he also held religious significance, but come the fuck on. So did a thousand other Kings in history.

The only real church that comes close to Catholicism is Sauron's when he took over the real power in Numenor. Perhaps that's what Tolkien meant all along.

>ignores greek civilization
>ignores roman civilization
>will gladly claim at least northern pagans killed homos and perverted sexual deviants because they didnt leave any written testimonies about their culture.

Most of the traditions of the Catholic church especially, clothing and symbols as well as the trinity, obelisks, worship of mary, prayer to saints (replacing ancestor worship), etc were taken straight from Roman Pagan tradition

Tell us again how you are a reform jew you faggot yidiculous faggot.

>Greatest philosophers
I have read all Nietzsche in German. What about you, pagan loser? Name all the great new things Nietzsche gave us.

Attached: 1e170dbb532953c701c76e9be4d8f5cda5a557375518255088e25df84207f3c0.png (647x459, 487K)

Whats worse, Varg stole his Gandalf identity from me.

Nah I hardly know who varg is, I’m just here to shit up the thread because I have no vested interest

Stop larping as a überNazi you degenerate fucking libtard kike

That's a picture of odin, who was the inspiration for Gandalf's original appearanc.

Absofuckinglutely this

>Pagans literally killed homos
Where within paganism is homosexuality forbidden, homo? Give us your documentation and not just some fantasy land rambling.

Attached: Pro Gay Åsatru 02.jpg (644x656, 97K)

yes kek its a catholic work anyone