How do we fix black people

Seriously question. How do we fix black people?

Societal acceptance, tolerance, and providing free education have not worked. Black communities are rife with violence, welfare, and degradation. Blacks commit an overwhelming amount of crime that occurs here in the US, despite presently being a small fraction.

As a firsthand witness, I have seen single black mothers - grossly overweight - brag about how they are going to get x amount of USD back on their tax return and proceed to tell others that they even loaned out their children to other blacks that could claim those kids in exchange for a 'cut' of her tax return too.

I have seen some black fathers threaten their children with a severe ass beating if their kids don't shape up, only for the kids to continue misbehaving anyway, and the father beating them for it. I have seen other black parents not care at all about their children, letting them run around stores, pulling things off of shelves, and making a mess. I've seen instances where such a family is ultimately asked to leave for this poor indoor behavior only to have the black family play it as a racial thing,
>you askin' me to leave 'cause I'm black? Racis' mo'fucker
etc.

So how do we fix blacks? Placating them is not working, as it is coming at the expense of the rest of society. Re-enslaving them sets a bad precedent moving forward, as does killing them en mass.

Discontinuing welfare would make them less dependent upon handouts and perhaps inspire them to work harder. I would say instituting more severe punishments for criminal behavior, such as removing the hands of thieves is a good start in deterring it. On the other hand, a barbaric solution such as that may inspire more barbarism in crimes, to the point of resembling the Meximelt mafias south of the border.

Does anyone have a reasonable solution for black people (that isn't the Final Solution)?

Attached: 7482930102.gif (300x163, 610K)

>How do we fix black people?
same way you fix dogs.
>*snip snip*

you know what? that's it. tomorrow I will be contacting the moderator of this website, "hero", and I will be telling him that this board alone is the reason why 4channel isnt making any money.

I honestly dont care but you guys might want to get your act together if you dont want to lose your safe space, fuck off with the blatant racism

>What should be done about pitbulls?

What do you mean "We" this is THEIR society, not yours. You're most likely white so you don't run a fucking thing. Testosterone levels are dropping for western males at alarming rates, regardless of race.

I think the problem has roots in the non-assimilation, since the 1800s. They are a “”community”” and the whole of them maintain an outsider mentality. They don’t take responsibility for their futures.

Ignoring an obvious problem doesn't make it go away. While your black friends may be fine, the vast majority of blacks are not. They simply don't integrate well into a proper civilized society.

Unless you have a solution, stop showing up.

It's too late for the blacks that are raised as fucking retarded baboons. There's plenty of decent hard-working blacks, and you can tell who they are just by looking at them. Smart blacks just trying to get by.

But they're a minority. Far, far too few of them. Majority of blacks have a barely functional brain. They worship crime, love to commit crime, love drugs and the "gangster" culture. They wanna kill and rape just to feel tough and strong and cool. Those people have no way out, no saving them. The best solution? Keep imprisoning them, let them eat each other alive so they can end each other and the problem resolves itself. The blacks that wanna be decent people are the ones that get out of the vicious nigger cycle. For the majority, the family unit is non-existent and so these retarded males keep popping up. Black females aren't far behind, they can be even more violent and vicious. There's just no real decent solution to any of this other than to keep imprisonment of them so hopefully they kill each other, meaning there is no one to blame.

And if statistics are true, they are killing each other in or out of prison anyway. Savage blacks are not compatible with any civilization on this planet. History has proven that, current events prove it even further. Put a wild nigger in a suit and he's still gonna kill you and rape your family.

>How do we fix black people?

Literally fix them.

As in spay and neuter them.

Free transport back to Africa. No violence, no killings, just simple forced deportation back to their natural native lands. A fairer outcome for all.

>Implying there is a solution to anything
The universe is chaos, user. Embrace it with me.

Any black who can pass 9th grade kill them thats how we fix them aka return them back to the savage beast they were in preslavery Africa.

Fpbp

i'll contact your owner and have them put your faggot ass back in the gimp box bitch tits.

Is this a meme or is this leaf faggot serious?

Cutting welfare means they'll ramp up their robbery and burglary efforts.

this

This is a good thread. Everyone itt (besides the leaf) is not a faggot today.

I think they can still feel the non acceptance although all the efforts, body language is a great part of the language.

Then it will take while, a lost generation will at least take a generation to recover.

So keep it up, in the next generation it might work very well, both whites and blacks needs at least a generation to accept each other.

Give them a state or 2 and move them there. California would be great, honeypot allure and name recognition.

I think the only thing that can save us is advances in automation. If a house becomes a trivial thing to build, because of robots, and we have a surplus in food, also because of robots, then maybe we can out-produce our lagging members of society, even if they choose to vandalize their surroundings. That's certainly not an easy proposition, but I suspect it's also not an impossible proposition.