Why are so many people so fucking stupid? Was it always like this?

Why are so many people so fucking stupid? Was it always like this?

Attached: 1500567749572.jpg (321x348, 12K)

to e fair most people haven't lost a war to birds

no, people were even dumber before

no, life got too easy, now you can be a completely worthless piece of shit and get gibs that not only keep you alive but allow you to reproduce

gene pool is shallow as fuck right now

I am a bird.

Attached: 1562917957086.jpg (480x458, 42K)

People that thinks everyone is stupid is really the stupid ones. I know for sure theres clever people out there. Narcissism is our downfall. You should try psychedelics and kill that ego.. you’re probably the stupid one OP

Attached: 6FEDFF65-D3FF-4801-8BF3-861D9BDE5E02.jpg (800x729, 61K)

>no one is smart
>everyone who thinks they are smart is dumb
It's not about narcissism.

Psychedelics are not the answer, they're just an alternative to be frustrated with delusion. Instead of frustration, you start to accept delusion as the truth.
Psychedelics also hinder your ability to have spiritual experiences/epiphanies/bliss while sober. They are very harmful for the mind.

God is blinding those who refused him. Think about it, if you cannot see truth, there will be some wierd things in your head. Not mentioning the resulting actions or words spoken.

people are domesticated animals, beasts of burden.

Attached: 212706.png (650x854, 472K)

don't feel bad, amerimutts get fucked up by birds all the time

Attached: grilled.png (528x588, 32K)

Kike detected

> Why are so many people so fucking stupid?
The NPC meme is very, very real, but it's not a matter of left vs right. Most humans are barely sentient.
> Was it always like this?
No, it was worse. Before, you only got to communicate with only a few inteligent people.

They destroy your ego wich we as a species need . Done it 3 times with different outcomes and im not sure if i agree
If you think you’re smarter then everyone else maybe you have your head too far up your ass

Until we let normies on the internet it want so obvious

I've been on it since 1991, when it was just BBS shit and I have to say the fall of civilization seems intrinsically tied to the rise of the internet. I think we found the answer to the question raised by the drake equation. Any civilization sufficiently advanced to allow for niggers on the internet has already shown the seeds for its destruction.

But i can agree if you abuse it like a filthy druggie:. Once or twice in a lifetime should be natural. We’re done it for thousands of years

No, actually. There's been an increasing, collective obfuscation since hollywood.

Wrong. The majority of the people are factually not intelligent enough. I agree about narcissism being the downfall of a person, though.

Attached: iqdistribution.jpg (600x344, 31K)

We allowed women to vote and the country's balls were removed.

Show flag bitch

i've noticed that a lot of people seem not to be very spatially aware, and they move very slowly and in herds

well they were dumb enough to support fluoride in water in fact toothpaste is just as bad if not worse. Jow Forums is silent on the issue. Fluoride is safe and effective... on the goyim. Wonder what they mean by that

Natural.selwcrion can't take place because this system keeps people alive. Even the dumbest of the dumb can now survive a car crash if they were drunk enough. Darwin awards is all that's left to thin the herd.

If you have to ask, you’re probably not all that smart yourself, champ.

just look how stupid and failed Jow Forums is the morons still reply to memefags in 2019. The acceleration started not too long ago, jews r really desperate yet mother fuckers on here still falling for their tricks

1. Internet giving any retard with an opinion the right/platform to argue their retarded opinion
2. Hedonistic, do-what-you-want, everyone is unqiue and special! culture has made said retards arrogant

Listen to this man and don’t brush your teeth.. the whiter your teeth the more goy

Without ego there is no civilization

>for the greater good
Instead of
>for my ego needs

Greater good is an innately egoistical concept. It is based on an assumption that you can competently judge what is good for everyone.

since 2017 i can't have a proper conversation with anyone irl
they are so bluepilled
hey user let's watch football
oh look at that qt
fuck drumpf

>Was it always like this?
yes.

>Why are so many people so fucking stupid?
Living conditions have improved so much that dumb people not only do not die off from their stupidity, the government actively enables them and their breeding, thus they're populating the planet with their defective genes.

Literally idiocracy in action.

Attached: light it.gif (280x200, 861K)

The difference is the educated people in the past were actually educated and the working class actually had trades and skills. Today most of them have neither.

No... it’s the technology culture making people stupid and weak.

This pretty much