ITS HAPPENING!? - The ammo is being loaded

These are MK66 ripple effect declas bombs that have an interval that will destroy the democrats. These are the types of declassification's that cures erectile disfunction over the course of months. The effects are permanent to people's careers and (muh) legacies.

Can you feel the pre-happening vibes??

Attached: itshappen.jpg (888x499, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ILMFOrg/status/1155907085210660866
livescience.com/34190-what-happens-when-you-swallow-a-diamond.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

21 days

Docs will start getting declassed this week.

If there isn’t a release about aliens and the survivors of the destruction of the third Reich I don’t give a fuck

Proof?

Kek.

ITT: people believing that the ZOG is willingly dismantling itself.

>ripple effect declas bombs that have an interval that will destroy
>meme flaggot

Attached: 1546788394805.jpg (960x1133, 285K)

So what happened to the inspector general report?

Consider this: The real purpose of capturing epstein. Trump knew what the guy was about. The government knew what he was up to with the blackmail thing. The glowies had to already know. All that blackmail material. Now Trump has it. He has all those people under his thumb. They will do his bidding or be executed.

Trump now OWNS the clintons, the royal family, and god knows who else.

He's going to use that info. Use those connections. There will prob be a high profile sacrificial lamb to let everyone know who the new master of the deep state is.

That or one of these powerful people will have him killed. That actually seems like a real possibility. An unprecedented power shift is occurring.

We are in for a wild fucking ride.

The board really has become this stupid.
Why must endchan be so slow.

S e e t h i n g shills

Joe diGenova usually knows what he's talking about. hope he's right

twitter.com/ILMFOrg/status/1155907085210660866

All this declass/swamp draining/qtard shit is just the MIGAtard version of "Impeachment next week!"

Coming later, he’s still putting together the report.

Except it’s actually happening and you can literally watch it.

Make no mistake, these revelations will have the entire DNC performing incredible acts of mental gymnastics to convince their low IQ base they aren’t a corrupt to the core party.

It’s going to be a bad month for democrats. They will try to shift the blame onto the environment, don’t let them.

They literally convinced their base that they are virtuous and republicans are racist despite this being the complete opposite for the last 200 fucking years, its ridiculous.

Declassification is coming now.

I can't wait.

>Declassification
Of what exactly?

Literally everything. JFK, aliens, clintons&obama cabal, vatican, epstein, despair code, golf rumors and more!

Endchan is great (at least in those first months when I was on it), I agree

Shut it down

Attached: ACB16C4E-D77A-45AD-846A-08135A132A11.gif (380x236, 594K)

Attached: Shut It down.jpg (480x360, 12K)

He's highly credible. One of the few people who has enough access and a long enough track record to make such a statement and be believable.

Shitpost with no substance, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

The information needs to be released not used to perpetuate a system of control by blackmail. Burn the child rapists.

Details, details, details where are the fucking details?

>Shitpost with no substance
>extraordinary claims
pick one

livescience.com/34190-what-happens-when-you-swallow-a-diamond.html

>In other words, 65 percent of the time, pointy diamonds will not hurt you.
Diamonds are safer than a nigger

I mean you aren't wrong... but I don't think that is what is going to happen my man. Sorry.

Don't expect justice in this world

LMFAO

Wrong there.. their low IQ dems are smart enough to know they are crooked and don't give a fuck.. in fact they will defend it. Look at all the complete retards to voted for Obama and then Hitlery!!

That would be fantastic, but seeing will make me a believer.

Attached: EAla8JfXkAA1AI-.jpg (500x505, 34K)

Trump will execute them all. He calls the "berders". Trump is an instrument of God's Wrath and will fulfill what he was born to do. God is with him and justice will be done.