Why do fake blondes get so attached of an identity they stole?

This is not just referencing the pic related- I don’t even know them. This happens to tons of fakes, they exclusively call themselves blonde and dye very regularly to appear natural.

Same goes for men who dye to an insane amount. Ive seen Californians who are totally brown, but spend a shit load of money to dye their hair light blonde *ALL* the time to keep up the facade.

Attached: CDF16FC7-9A6D-4749-9026-01F85F758827.jpg (1242x712, 541K)

threads like these are the product of what Americans consider to be cognition

I can just imagine you nervously typing so you can to get the first post.

>pokethot banner
The cringe, when does this entire malformed generation receive a merciful bullet?

>when your country is considered so useless to the global financial cartel that its demographic replacement is accelerated by 3 decades

I am so glad you made this thread, OP. I thought I was alone in my seemingly irrational hatred of men and women who dye their hair blonde and have jet black/brown roots and eyebrows/lashes.

It's mostly hispanics and other non-whites who do this. I have seen a handful of actual white people do this, like girls from poland for example, but not as much as I have seen brown non-whites pretending to be white.

It's extremely infuriating to me and I don't know why.

>when you keep telling yourself canada is irrelevant but you can't read a single post from a leaf without displaying your butthurt
"no u" is the extent of the Amerimutt's wit

You literally insulted every American and when an American responds in kind you cry foul? Get fucked, retard.

Its nice to be one of the few light blond nordic Americans who live in a shithole area; the mere presence of me violently pulls the fakes back into reality, knowing that naturals don’t need to do an ounce of work to keep their hair a certain color. They usually become passive aggressive as well and glare at me.

sounds like you're mad

Some surfers may augment, but the white hair thing has to do with sun and sea salt damage.

Blondie makes $74.000 every month
that's $520.000 (after taxes) every year
and she is DUMB as a ROCK

speaking of CLOWN WORLD

You want to talk faje? Talk about pic related's thick foundation makeup, cover-stick makeup, fake lashes and mascara, fake filters and lighting, posed angle shit, never mind the platinum dye job.

The majority of females aee all shallow, fake bitches, who are all miserable in shitty "careers", too scared to go against the SJW/liberal feminist "standards", too brainwashed to realize the key to happiness for everyone is if women all quit the corporate world en masse to return home to do their real, biologically-mandated job---take care of family.

hair dye washes down the sink then into the
water table, ty for the poisoned water.

Attached: 1562508535276.gif (499x276, 463K)

Bumping baste thread

Because they were not born as the chosen few.

Why even bother communicating with leafs? Do you enjoy being dumbed down into oblivion? They use the fucking metric system.

Brunette women > blonde women

Simple as

Attached: 4AAFA188-3806-4DB6-AD98-E3539DCFD1D9.jpg (750x824, 486K)

the blondes you know (or dont know) are fake anyway. theyre all brunette

Fake blondes are the biggest attention whores. They will damage their hair to get the more desired color. It's a huge black pill to learn that most of the blondes you see are dyed. Blondes are very rare. Make more blonde babies. If you're blonde its your duty to marry a blonde and make at least 8 kids.

My sister has light golden blonde hair and jet black eyelashes.

Unfortunately this is true. People have no idea how rare blonde hair is because whores keeping dying it.

Tfw two blondes don't always equal a blonde

Good comment

Yeah but that's doubtful. Have a bunch of kids so you'll surely have a few blonde ones.

i think fox news gives complimentary hair bleach to all the kike women they hire

Attached: juuuuagain.png (1590x909, 922K)