Why all of theses tattoos?

A bunch of sheep. Is it a sense of belonging? Shit!

Attached: tatted_.jpg (500x500, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/daliaresearch/who-has-the-most-tattoos-its-not-who-you-d-expect-1d5ffff660f8
researchgate.net/publication/309602621_Tattooed_men_Healthy_bad_boys_and_good-looking_competitors
journals.elsevier.com/personality-and-individual-differences
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Low self esteem.

Post modernism hoes. I think it's a good thing because they stand out and best avoided.

Cool your fedora, NPCs 'gone get programmed.

It's cooler now not to get tats

Been seeing some really beautiful women lately in SoCal with tattoos on their faces. They instantly go from a 9 or 10 to a pump and dump.

Only a nigger would ever want to fuck a chick with tats

because the whore deluded herself into thinking shes cute
the whore has no concept of time or the future, basically barely even self away
and the whore has no idea that the wall of 30 is approaching super fast. soon shell be a saggy leathery joke.

you need to be at least 18 yo to post here

Attached: niggers.jpg (649x273, 45K)

looks nice

lack of character, and being a herd animal

i really have grown to hate tattoos on girls. the sjw npcs ruined it.

it’s an addiction, apparently. like self harm (cutting, choking, etc)

I quite like tattoos and have a few which have strong stories and represent important notions. Any of you able to see when a tattoo is meaningful and when it is just inked on art?

Why do sheep always whine about shit that doesnt matter?

Tattoos are the mark of the beast they are a clear indication of the failure of western society. I it's hard for me to leave my girlfriend because she has no tattoos even though she wanted them when she was younger but never got them because I hated them and constantly talked about what trash they where.

No, no one gives a shit. They're all gay as fuck.

They think it's cool. The worst are the faggots that want you to ask about their shitty tattoos so they can explain the lame ass nigger story behind it. Fuck off, just self mutilation.

The im not like the other girls tattoo

Attached: mandala-tattoo-am-oberschenkel_c3e8e0df37ef6efee534783e17f972e6f20f02dc.jpg (480x542, 33K)

Those tattoos are also warning symbols.

Drink bleach.

Tattoos are also used as a kind of make-up for the body.

I'm so fucking cool now

#notat is counter culture now

Because white skin is a crime, better to cover it up.

Yet here you are posting in the echo chamber know as 4chins, aaaaohhohohohohohhohohoho~

There was this like really cool show before with Kat Von D called Inked!
It totally made me want to get one, so, on my first paycheck I got drunk and got the outline done!
My friends were super jelly beans and I just DIED when I could afford to finally get it finished. Don't you think it's cute?

ironically this.

Everyone and their mom has tattoos, it's rare to run into a person without any, and I think it will start garnering more interest.

Jow Forums has diversity of thought, it's far from an echo chamber

Attached: 13alkejrlkjwlkf.jpg (844x1200, 877K)

it all matters. Only shallow minded simpleton doesn't see the big picture and the connections.

seriously all i see if fucking dumb cunts with tattoos now

I’m convinced everyone on this board is a faggot, myself included.

Attached: t.jpg (1080x1349, 227K)

I had a chance to fuck a really cute 19 year old girl but she lost interest in me when I told her I didn't have any tattoos.

Good stuff lads

Attached: 1509551908660.gif (300x301, 69K)

tattoo sluts are great for some of the 'ole in and out and NOTHING but

agree, if I met a girl in her late 20's early 30's with no tats I would be overly excited, my dick would be a like a diamond.

Attached: 1492399958253.jpg (960x428, 71K)

I feel like everyone got tatted up this winter. Now that it's warm and people are wearing less I'm more likely to see them, but still. I swear everyone has a fucktarded tattoo somewhere. Whether it's a big gaudy shit on the thigh, some lame as quote on the wrist, or a stupid fucking little symbol and the ankle. Jesus fuck they are everywhere.

>And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.

same girl

Attached: t2.jpg (1024x1024, 133K)

>Bees knees

I truly love (hate) the hipster pointless doodles-in-random places style of tattoos. They all started doing it at around the same time (2010-2016) and its reallly fucking lame.

What is it about closet faggots and aversion to tattoos on banging hot women? There seems to be a strong correlation

You seriously need some self respect if you think anyone with a face tat is in any way fuckable.

Tatoos used to be for tough sailors and convicts only. Really burly type of men, thats what made them cool initially. Now every skinny fag and fat whore has a dozen, which makes them fake and gay

They're so vapid, self centered and attention starved they've actually taken time and money to write their incapabilities all over their body. These make terrible partners and selfish mothers. You shouldn't be fucking someone without wanting a partner and wife so these women are worthless for everything but pump and dump.
Like fat women, its not just the disgusting factor it's that they're broken addicts, entirely self centered and lazy making them bad parents and terrible partners.
Physical revulsion is just your brain highlighting these tendencies in fat women and you'll learn to feel the same about tattooed pierced and dyed girls.

Neck yourself

Please reveal to us how many penises are inside or in contact with your body right now

there's always a rhyme and reason for all these cultural movements.

the secret is that they've developed a way to completely eradicate a tattoo through a gene therapy procedure that basically creates hyper large white blood cells that will carry the ink out of your body, combined with new nanosecond lasers that break up the ink into smaller particles (as is the current technology).

they've basically been manufacturing business for themselves in the future through tattoo removal, as this new procedure will cost astronomical prices.

typical (((them))) move. create both the cause (socially engineering people to cover themself in tats) and the solution (new expensive therapy to remove it all). might be a good move to get into laser/biotech tat removal now, that's where alot of money is going to be.

there was or still is a site that celebrates such trash. Suicide Girls is the name.

yeah i just checked. they have an instagram page. here's one pic

Attached: 66700937_320694815477742_5675670474649036832_n.jpg (640x800, 76K)

>I truly love (hate) the hipster pointless doodles-in-random places style of tattoos
I've seen that more and more especially among zoomer bitches. Randomly-placed leg tattoos look like utter shit. It's a representation of chaos.

This when I was growing the only adult I knew with tattoos was my great uncle who had the Marine corps globe and eagle on his arm and fought in Guadalcanal and Korea. He was the hardest drinking person I've ever met.

I knew a girl in college who had a PBR can and and Pizza tattooed under her right arm, most hipster shit i'd ever seen.

Getting pretty mad over tattoos huh? Have you tried maybe... I don’t know... having sex? You puritan faggots are so detached from reality it’s scary.

They’ll avoid you Juan, don’t worry lol.

Attached: f11.png (461x519, 47K)

You know how peacocks grow a pretty tail?

I mean I have some tattoos, but you’d never be able to tell with my clothes on, I quite like them but it’s not some attention whoring thing for me. More a pursuit of passion at the time

Bitches just do it for attention and to “be cool”

It’s funny because everyone with tattoos don’t even realize you whiney faggots even exist. It’s free real estate, you can’t make this shit up. Stay mad retards. I’m starting to think you guys are legit gay, you can’t ALL be incels, right?

Tattoos aren't counter-culture and edgy anymore. They're mainstream as fuck. They're part of the NPC culture now. Look at the types of dumb bitches that get them.

to be fair, tattoos can be beautiful, pic related. that's dedication. these stupid sluts treating their bodies like a sticker book with random bullshit all over is horiffic.

Attached: cdafc4d2ffee6f265af61f7ba3bc48a9.jpg (600x800, 71K)

Why don't you just capture them like cattle and rape gulag them, huh, incels?

They're excusing their celebacy with not finding the perfect women. Either marry the high school sweetheart or bang a bunch of chicks so that when you get with one you like, you don't lose her. A tattoo never blocked a vagina.

depends on the person entirely, ive known a lot of cool based people with tats but ive also met literal retards with them too

Tattoos are not necessarily a sign of intelligence.

Considering that the entire issue is arbitrary and that the majority of people do not have tattoos, are you not also a sheep?

that's what they said about computers entering the normie market in the late 90's.

>reeee my secret geek club is ruined forever, normal people know how to use tech now

good tats are fine, hipster tats are shit. the purpose of a tatoo isn't to be edgy. it's supposed to be a representation of yourself, or to have some kind of deep meaning. i don't see people complaining about religious or memorial tattoos on this board.

Remember the star belly sneetch!

Attached: image.jpg (212x434, 23K)

Do you think that's a Mexican flag user?

Ironic because I don't date girls with tattoos is the male equivalent of this.

Potato spic, regular spic all the same.

yop kek, you are correct. in fact (as much as you faggots might not like it) girls prefer men with thats:

"You may think that tattooed men have the advantage at the bar, but perhaps not for the reasons you believe. A new study has delved deeper into what women really think about men with tattoos, and confirmed that yes, fresh ink does help to catch the eyes of ladies, but not because they find it to be more attractive. Rather, females appreciation for body art stems from their viewing tattoos as a sign of higher levels of testosterone — which might be good for a sex partner but doesn’t automatically translate into a better mate choice."

there you have it. guys with tats are simply more manly, no one wants you small dicked boring incel cucks who reeeee about being chaste or 'clean' or whatever the fuck you complain about.

>the majority of people do not have tattoos
Only if you count the elderly and the under age.

Attached: image.jpg (292x290, 31K)

No it isnt, unless the person is lying. No male thot would turn down a hot girl with a tattoo.

This, getting a tattoo is like getting a voluntary circumcision as an adult.

I didn't before and now I do. Thanks. Now I'm thinking about sneetches ffs.

Just enough money left over to go to Starbucks.

imagine not being
1. fitpilled
2. inkpilled
you guys are seriously missing out on the babes

True fact: 100% of women with tattoos have sucked dick on camera.

Is that the singer from Bad Religion?

Same reason you pick whatever shirt you want to wear, it looks good to you.

>medium.com/daliaresearch/who-has-the-most-tattoos-its-not-who-you-d-expect-1d5ffff660f8
>Young people don’t have the highest rate of tattoos: 32% of respondents age 14 to 29 have a tattoo compared to 45% of people age 30 to 49 and 28% of people over 50.
So there you have it. If you're without a tattoo you're a conformist and a sheep.

Attached: 1 Yex9LYUgpZ9wrssftl5-oQ.png (500x869, 56K)

Only people who should have tats are those with a culture of it. So basically

>that christian group from middle east (iirc coptic/assyrian?)
>military
>navy/sailor
>criminals (yakuza/ms13/vory/etc.)
>Maori
>etc.

Anything outside of that is bullshit.

>Suicide Girls

Dated one of those turbo thots once. Her and her friends were by far the most self unaware, yet somehow incredibly self absorbed people I'd ever known. It's literally a club of mentally damaged attention whores who get covered in ink because they failed the Stacy cutoff they obsess over so much. It's hilarious, because they'd all look a little better without the comic book scribble all over their body.

It’s to cover for their lack of personality and experience.

Kinda like that autist who says the most edgiest shit because deep inside he knows he’s never made anything of himself.

>Fuck em?
Sure
>Wife em?
Not so fast.

Tattoos on a woman's hands makes me want to throw up

>represent important notions

>This "Carpe Diem" in cursive letters is really personal for me, because unlike every other person on the planet, I believe in making the most of opportunities. Also, I've got "Strength" in Chinese characters, because I believe it's important to be strong in the face of adversity, unlike other people.

and feet
jeez i hate foot tattoos

This is prime I regret my tattoos coping. At least your kidneys are still working, for now.

Attached: image.jpg (570x855, 125K)

found your weak source:
researchgate.net/publication/309602621_Tattooed_men_Healthy_bad_boys_and_good-looking_competitors

from this (((journal))):
journals.elsevier.com/personality-and-individual-differences

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-29 Personality and Individual Differences.png (970x587, 87K)

saw a 20 something chick the other day that did that to herself.
I had to look twice and get closer to see that it wasn't some horrible birthmark or vitaligo.

Why didn't you just buy a tshirt?

Attached: image.jpg (292x434, 48K)

Tattoos on a woman make me want to shoot up a garlic festival

The worst thing about tattoos is that they look abysmal when you get old, have you seen an old woman with tattoos? Shit is disgusting.

His lymph nodes are slowly clogging with tattoo ink.

blood offering, satanic in nature, disrespectful to god.