Ghislaine/Epstein/Terramar

Everyone is digging info on Epstein and all but I don't see many people searching news about Ghislaine except her connection to Epstein or others accused of pedophilia.
Supposedly she had an environmentalist non profit organization called TerraMar Project, about creating a global ocean community about sharing ownership of the international waters. This organization got closed a week after Epstein got charged with sex trafficking, and the site was shut down too: theterramarproject.org/
The interesting thing is that while I've been digging around info about this project, I found this link theterramarproject.org/daily-catch/?password-protected=login&redirect_to=http://theterramarproject.org/daily-catch/ that just leads to a login page. Pretty weird isn't it? You can still access some pages of the normal site, but this page isn't accessible through it. I wonder if someone here has any knowledge about this organization and site, and if anyone ever tried to log into it. Maybe it hides some pedo stuff like the Comet Ping Pong website.

Attached: Ghislaine_Maxwell.jpg (628x851, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qJoxZY7vlqg
theterramarproject.org/daily-catch/
theterramarproject.org/pledge/
archive.is/f1GGo
mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/
theterramarproject.org/parcels
theterramarproject.org/species
theterramarproject.org/virtualdive
youtube.com/user/terramarproject
youtube.com/watch?v=kPVIgDSjTl4
twitter.com/JeremyBouchez/status/1155894030737317888
misadventuresmag.com/exploring-women-ghislaine-maxwell-ocean-citizen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump because this might be something big.

didn't she get involved in some early pre-google search-engine ? Useful cyber-espionage asset

youtu.be/qJoxZY7vlqg

Attached: 1552428923230.jpg (1800x1800, 840K)

Well, she is the daughter of a Mossad agent, probably involved in many secret espionage/blackmailing schemes.

>theterramarproject.org/daily-catch/

parts of the site can still be accessed through this url
theterramarproject.org/pledge/

bump

Yeah I've noticed that you can access other parts of the website, but the login page has intrigued me. Is it just the access to the administration part of the site or might it be something like the Comet Ping Pong login area where people could download files protected by password?
Knowing her involvement with other accused pedophiles like Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew, it might be something sordid.

Attached: pingpong.jpg (640x357, 19K)

archive for reference
archive.is/f1GGo

Attached: terramar5656.png (1024x730, 604K)

Where’s the hacker known as Jow Forums when we need him to crack the password?

GIS gets no hits on the few dozen pics I tried, except 1,2,5,6

>children featured as “TerraMar Citizen” together with all these old and rich people
The plot thickens

Attached: Clipboard0143554.png (547x190, 14K)

There are some people there that I'm sure i've seen before somewhere.
Doesn't this guy look like John Podesta or Chester Bennington?

Forgot pic

Attached: pedosta.png (530x233, 164K)

well then...

Attached: SS-190729-190334.png (450x276, 24K)

>No other sizes of this image found.
>Possible related search: jonathan soros

bump

what yall think about dershowitz being buddies with cernovich and posobiec

wouldn't it be crazy if Qanon and pizzagate were psyops to distract people from the much larger conspiracy at hand? the all encompassing mass of billionaires and CIA operatives systematically fucking kids and blackmailing people

he's too young to be the guy in the pic but searching images for j.soros turns up this guy's pic but I can't find it on the listed pages. apparently a financier of sorts

Here is an excellent write up of the history and connections.

mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/

Attached: CVDC cardf.png (356x205, 41K)

bump!
I feel like you guys might be onto something, get someone to crack the page

Attached: billionaire pedophile starter pack epstein.jpg (1213x910, 231K)

Oh damn

SHE WAS DUMPING THE GIRLS BODIES IN THE OCEAN.

Attached: 1554793810883.jpg (680x1020, 56K)

Still analyzing the pictures. Maybe it has someone that went on that Pizza Pi boat that takes "pizza" to Little Saint James Island.

Underage women can't consent
How did he get to plead guilty to prostitutions?

bump.

bump

I've asked around on other chans for people to try breaking the password on the site. Besides that the only thing we can do is search for the people on the pictures we got from the site.

asking people to do illegal things makes you glow.

Better than nothing. But yeah I shouldn't do things like this.

>archive.is/f1GGo
a lot of the links at the bottom work
theterramarproject.org/parcels
theterramarproject.org/species
theterramarproject.org/virtualdive
and the links on those pages

>terramarproject
is the name used for fakebook, twatter, even pininterest
youtube.com/user/terramarproject

Bump because the main page is filled with bullshit to distract us from stuff like this.
A shame that the mentally retarded mods/admins from this site are gonna censor or archive this thread, please if they do just make another one.

rich people are more evil than jews, blacks, and muslims combined

>theterramarproject.org/parcels
>Select a parcel of the ocean for you
What are the Little Saint John Island coordinates?

Also bumping. It's been awfully quiet on here concerning the Epstein case these last few days. 9/11 threads are back on the menu for some godforsaken reason. Keep the plebs arguing against each other and all that jazz.

>rich people
so the jews?

the cia moderate Jow Forums

shut up faggot

technically not ocean

i will not

Well what do you expect, every thread someone makes about the subject gets buried into piles of bullshit threads made by trolls/shills to not get us talking about these subjects, they get deleted or archived. I am from Argentina where the current president and his wife are also pedophiles and friends of the clintons and a lot of weird shit has been going on while they are in the government, i promise to make a thread about it one of these days, and i will make it in word first so if it gets censored i can upload it over and over and over again.

why on earth would they need to? has Jow Forums ever uncovered anything? anything at all?

>youtube.com/user/terramarproject
all the favorites and liked videos are ocean related except one of these things doesn't belong
youtube.com/watch?v=kPVIgDSjTl4

What in the fuck..

that's the point
it hasn't

it just makes people schizophrenic and angry about shit that isn't meaningful in any way at all

Try Tor.

>theterramarproject.org/parcels
We can click the small parcels and discover who marked what spot.
If we search on google their name probably we will find the people that are in the picture posted here And with their name we can try to find some connection to pedo cults.

false the bitch is a jewish satanic witch many have dug her shit its disgusting

this isn't a cult thing it's a mafia thing

Attached: 1563750181403.png (1388x1500, 1.79M)

If you search Terramar Project on google it shows up a link called Log In, when you log in part of the link has the e-mail of some guy, [email protected], but even if you try to enter the Daily Catch area it still needs a password.
I didn't find anything interesting about Jeremy Bouchez yet besides him demonizing Trump on Twitter twitter.com/JeremyBouchez/status/1155894030737317888

Attached: jeremy.png (864x296, 36K)

Her bio is practically a "how to" instruction manual for asset training. She was either groomed, or she was trying to get the attention of the spooks.

Here's a random mag article pre Epstein arrest that talk about her accomplishments and charity. It's interesting that she has a sub license and Epsteins Island has underwater access. Is this how they smuggle kids in discreetly?

“On my first submarine dives (she is a certified submersibles pilot)...

misadventuresmag.com/exploring-women-ghislaine-maxwell-ocean-citizen/

Attached: hors.png (362x507, 192K)