If Antifa started open carrying we’d have stronger gun regulations at the end of the month. FACTS!

If Antifa started open carrying we’d have stronger gun regulations at the end of the month. FACTS!

Attached: 1E72507F-AF22-4947-84BD-03B80CB43349.jpg (2048x906, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rPLY6XG7j2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The government does not have the right to ban either.

Fuck antifa

Attached: 20190726_173722_0.jpg (1354x528, 190K)

Garlic won't save us from a tyrannical government.

Attached: 2nd amendment.jpg (300x300, 32K)

If Anti Fa started open carrying they would shoot every single white person who didn't look like a freak, assuming they didn't shoot themselves first. People who want to ban guns are suicidal and think that by being good slaves (by disarming themselves and everyone else,) they will feel good again under the firm hand of a Jewish Master.

P.S. Epstein sang like a bird and that's why there are so many shill posts right now.

what part of California does these idiots not understand?

Attached: 1551584665896.jpg (600x800, 99K)

You think their skinny little faggot arms are gonna be able to handle the recoil;
you think their ears are gonna be able to handle the sound ?
Those fuckfaces melt into puddles of onions just trying to open fucking plastic bottles,
I doubt they'll be able to carry a gun, let alone fire it.

>Republicans
>2019
Found the basic bitch.

They open carry in Austin. Don't here many Texans calling for gun control.

Have you seen redneck revolt? Some of those guys are serious, highly competent operators. We should be worried.

Fake and gay.

This literally can’t be real.

Antifa already open-carries. So do right-wing groups like Oathkeepers.

fuck around and find out

Jew?

This has to be a joke lmao, those guys are like any civy faggot who thinks they’re an operator.

garlic is to vampires what guns are to jews

148 GANG GANG

Antfia means "anti-fascist" and are heroes today just as they were in WW2

Attached: AoAu4v4.jpg (800x409, 141K)

We dont need garlic

They were trained by elite Kurdish militias.

Just wait, those fucks are gonna set off some bombs and it's gonna get blamed on the right or swept under the rug. If it happens that's the signal antifa is open season for physical removal.

Attached: _20190720_135934.jpg (4000x1495, 1.02M)

You would call those men nazis today

I always thought it was trace amounts of delousing agents, but guns work, too.

if they were actually nazis they would have been fighting for the germans retard

youtu.be/rPLY6XG7j2A
>on sundays we go to the shooting range
>more than half of them are fat and ugly
>no plate carriers in sight
Yeah, real operators trained by pros.
Neck yourself, you insufferable faggot.

stupid worthless fucking leaf

Attached: 1561423121502.png (645x968, 100K)

How are they gonna plant bombs and blame right wingers in Portland? There are no right wingers in Portland.

Antifa already open carry, look up the john brown gun club.
They even admitted to pointing rifles at James Fields before he turned the corner where the car accident took place. Also, that antifa who fire bombed the ice detainment center was a part of them.

The fact of the matter is neither side of the isle is willing to deal with them because antifa does their dirty work.

Wait I think I got the Fields one mixed up with Redneck Revolt, my mistake.

There's no open carry in Commie states you fucking retard. But those redneck revolt faggots who were chasing people with guns in Charolettesville didn't get in any trouble but the guys defending themselves from a nigger with a flamethrower are doing bids in federal prison. Antifa are never prosecuted or punished seriously for anything. You are 100% full of shit. No go choke on an HIV dick faggot

Attached: 1561949612826.jpg (1024x845, 74K)

ANTIFA is a bunch of faggots. All that protesting is just faggot foreplay to them.

>but the guys defending themselves from a nigger with a flamethrower are doing bids in federal prison
Reminder, the guys who beat DeAndre Harris were considerably more measured than that A$AP nigger yet Trump goes out of his way to call Sweden to try and get him released while those guys at CV are spending a decade in jail for self defence.

This worked in California open carry law when black panthers armed with real legal full auto guns stormed the capital building in Sacramento.

I never told them not to carry guns. They should go ahead and carry guns.

Ironically, garlic is toxic to the human body

Throughout the late 1960s, the militant black nationalist group used their understanding of the finer details of California’s gun laws to underscore their political statements about the subjugation of African-Americans. In 1967, 30 members of the Black Panthers protested on the steps of the California statehouse armed with .357 Magnums, 12-gauge shotguns and .45-caliber pistols and announced, “The time has come for black people to arm themselves.”

The display so frightened politicians—including California governor Ronald Reagan—that it helped to pass the Mulford Act, a state bill prohibiting the open carry of loaded firearms, along with an addendum prohibiting loaded firearms in the state Capitol. The 1967 bill took California down the path to having some of the strictest gun laws in America and helped jumpstart a surge of national gun control restrictions.

Too bad antifa can't pass a background check.

he looks like he has a piece of shit laying across his lip

Gun laws are racist we must repeal them. “The law was part of a wave of laws that were passed in the late 1960s regulating guns, especially to target African-Americans,” says Adam Winkler, author of Gunfight: The Battle Over the Right to Bear Arms. “Including the Gun Control Act of 1968, which adopted new laws prohibiting certain people from owning guns, providing for beefed up licensing and inspections of gun dealers and restricting the importation of cheap Saturday night specials [pocket pistols] that were popular in some urban communities.”

In contrast to the NRA’s rigid opposition to gun control in today’s America, the organization fought alongside the government for stricter gun regulations in the 1960s. This was part of an effort to keep guns out of the hands of African-Americans as racial tensions in the nation grew. The NRA felt especially threatened by the Black Panthers, whose well-photographed carrying of weapons in public spaces was entirely legal in the state of California, where they were based.

Dey racist whites took our guns. Back in the 1960s, even the NRA supported gun control to disarm the group.

>If Antifa started open carrying we’d have stronger gun regulations at the end of the month. FACTS!
In reality if Antifa started open carrying they would probably shoot a bunch of people because they are hot headed retard.
After a couple people got shot by Antifa there would be a backlash, and people would start murdering Antifa on the spot.

A well-regulated pasta dish, being necessary to the security of a delicious Italian dinner, the right to bear garlic shall not be infringed.

And the only reason that a$ap nigger is in trouble is the people he was figthing are muzzies. If they were white he would be free and they would be in jail guaranteed. Funny how reality is always exactly the opposite of what these faggots pretend it is.

Attached: downloadfile-30.jpg (474x294, 41K)

Garlic is too spicy for white people

It'd be nice if we had a legal, moral and deontological right to own garlic, but we don't. Also I fucking wish Antifa would start OCing while they go around decrying the police and picking fights with innocent bystanders.

show your tits tranny, i've seen them once before!

They do open carry you dumbshit.

Holy fuck hahahahahahaha

Those are my girlfriends tits

Attached: _20190530_152623.jpg (3908x2791, 1.27M)

I have a chest tattoo

Attached: o9a.jpg (720x849, 71K)

nah, we'd have a lot of dead Antifa, and conservatives wouldn't even have to fire a shot

Attached: No enemies on the left, lots of friendly fire tho.png (505x858, 318K)

Cute .22 trainer dude

Attached: no enemies on the left, lots of friendly fire tho(2).jpg (1024x605, 144K)

Attached: no enemies on the left, lots of friendly fire tho(3).jpg (876x690, 154K)

That's hornady TAP AMAX 155gr 308

Attached: _20190713_014054.jpg (3430x2662, 1.02M)

>Also, that antifa who fire bombed the ice detainment center was a
Over here in Europe firebombing rapefugees I'd what you do when you don't want nignogs not the other way around, have we got it wrong?

No, we would have dead Antifa. Notice they only throw their tantrums, flinging their shit around in cities with strong gun control?

Whity whity. You guys just bitch and throw elections. Gucking kek. Heres come some trigger warnings
>milk
>ok sign
>the squad is dumber than rocks.

Wait a minute... fuckface faggots.

It’s from last year.

SHALL

Trump > Antifa is terrorist organisation
Trump > 2020

>antifa starts open carying
>big boys rifles only, so each equiped with a pink childrens 22.
>milkshakes instead of molotovs
>the onions in their arms grants them a throwing distance of up to 3 feet
>they havent seen a gym in their lifetime, because thats a place where all the mysogonists are
>cant run further then a 20 feet, need a brake and emotional suppor afterwards.
>they will literaly fall crying to the floor after every single shot and get ptsd.
>they cant even use group tactics because if one shoots, all get ptsd

i dont know about you user but i am very afraid

Attached: 1562517871770.jpg (225x225, 8K)

for some reason it autocorrected onions into onions.... very well then not the insult i attempted, yet one worth the cause

Attached: 1563783637485.png (439x400, 175K)

oh i seee
thats how things are :))))))
lets see what works
onions
ONIONS
s o y
S O Y
niggersoynigger

There is nothing wrong with not restricting either

hmmmm

Attached: 1564352025928.jpg (359x347, 27K)

this.
sane people no that freedom requires that we tolerate what freedom permits.
American citizens have the right to bear arms; even American citizens that i disagree with politically.

The government might actually ban garlic before guns given we all know what (((they))) do in their blood rites.

OK why the fuck would someone ban garlic.

thats like banning tomatos there is just no reason

Reagan ruined literally everything.

If antifa ever come where I live they will be dead and noone will investigate.

Not true, people like you(subjects) look for any excuse to limit your own rights. Antifa does open Carry you fucking water head and if they started shooting they would be labeled terrorists and be hunted down by police and civilians alike. The communist apparatus is not joke but the communists who openly advertise are. Those people would be cleaned up within a month I’d that war went hot. I’d be selling antifa wind chimes that people could hang from trees in there from yard.

>If Antifa started open carrying we’d have stronger gun regulations at the end of the month
Have them start, let's find out.

Attached: 1562372961572.jpg (500x374, 29K)

They are the reason nazis came to power on the first place.

Why have we not killed this man/bot already

If antifa started open carrying it would be proof that gunlaws dont work because they are all felons

Please tell me she let you mount her while she was still holding that.

>outlaw Garlic
>somehow Garlic is in The Constitution
If the Demorats voted for it, this NPC would be shouting with glee about how evil Garlic was.

Why outlaw either?

Guns have?

Attached: 1564283017660.jpg (725x1024, 125K)

>Being a gear queer translates into ability
Only niggers in africa unironically believe this.

Attached: 1561919700720.png (677x820, 850K)

And then they found out he was from Iran and "Poof" everyone stopped caring.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 5.26.36 PM.png (1389x694, 372K)

Attached: 1556679915160.jpg (845x1084, 205K)

>beats up crippled 100yo WW2 vet for using the 'wrong' pronouns

Attached: 1561923068094.jpg (740x848, 71K)

You are the reason abortion exists. That single statement turned me to a pro choice stance, you have changed my mind and I wish your mother had an abortion. Antifa is a communist organization that was started in Germany. They will go the route of the old antifa (being rounded up and shot)

Attached: 1561917111305.jpg (634x789, 173K)

Its almost as if hitler was correct in his assessment

Three men and a Rebbe

You're an idiot

Attached: jDrJhOg.png (1425x475, 100K)