Why won’t AI stop being racist anons?

Why won’t AI stop being racist anons?

Attached: DE3FD401-56DE-4594-884D-DF38E5DD2ED6.jpg (1125x1375, 775K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/8xzwgx/racial-bias-in-ai-isnt-getting-better-and-neither-are-researchers-excuses
archive.is/ZkZYP
cdc.gov/std/stats17/figures/53.htm
cdc.gov/std/stats17/minorities.htm
pocketnet.app/index?s=4d9cbbf32d549c7c4ddaf019dcf4aa027e19f3b79dd41e0e088f9b48c17ae815&mpost=true&ref=PL7RNWypccYBPsDAygW3H4aKfzGBwMeWyt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i cant believe how stupid these headlines are

The only solution is to lobotomize all the humans.

"people" of colour

Attached: 1551224563375.jpg (1000x962, 74K)

We need to take the next logical step and make being black or a woman a disability. They want the extra benefits anyways.

Killing all the niggers would also work.

>ai designed to recognize humans
>doesn't recognize blacks
seems to be working just fine

what did it do? or not

Journalists are fucking retarded. AI by nature is unbiased and simply observes patterns and learns from them. They would have to introduce racial bias to get it to not be racist.

>Why won't these racist researchers just change the physical laws of the universe so there app will work better.

Kek

it's hard to program an AI that disregards objective reality

I don't see a link you retard

He’s a leaf

>make pattern recognization machine
>machine recognizes patterns
>patterns recognized do not jive with 'all people are created equal' mentality
Pattern recognition itself is racist.

it notices things

Attached: 1520036894083.png (834x469, 12K)

According to the new Police A.I. we just installed, we need to patrol black communities more. Apparently it has detected a pattern that although just 13 percent of the population, they account for 50+ percent of the crime. The chief is on the phone trying to get a refund for this clearly defective product.

Attached: Chief.jpg (600x782, 58K)

The funny thing is women are actually disabled

vice.com/en_us/article/8xzwgx/racial-bias-in-ai-isnt-getting-better-and-neither-are-researchers-excuses

Attached: B2640F2C-CBEE-4A61-935F-EE5E649AC1DF.jpg (1101x948, 442K)

Expecting logical machines to prefer blacks over white/asians is like expecting logical machines to be capable of dividing by 0.
No true AI will ever like brown people.

This

If anything it just proves that Jow Forums is right.

Don't you fuck with me Axel. Not today.

Attached: FA6D5313-AA11-4295-A22F-4A6F7021F64C.jpg (1456x1725, 1022K)

Even computers hate niggers
Kek

It's not failing, it's correctly classifying Sub-Saharans as more Simian-like.

Attached: f37e7031.jpg (892x892, 201K)

because gorillas

Attached: CIoW7wBWoAEqQRP.png (402x317, 216K)

You think these old books were based on nothing? Think again, this time more logically.

Attached: 1432742304666.jpg (621x1000, 367K)

Fuck-shit i could have called the A.I. a.x.e.l I FUCKING BLEW IT

This is fucking hilarious!

So you know about 23andme, right? There's a service called Gedmatch where you can upload your raw DNA data provided by 23andme and it then converts this into percentiles of population clusters your DNA is most similar to.

So a bunch of academics did a DNA test on monkeys and the monkey DNA was run through the same algorithm used on actual human DNA - The result? The monkey DNA had the greatest similarity to apefreakan human populations by far.

Of course the liberal academics tried to SHUT IT DOWN and bury it but the word got out pretty quick on this kek, make sure to spread the word far and wide

archive.is/ZkZYP

Attached: 1510520946007.png (580x5424, 1.85M)

>implying anybody gives a hoot about SHICE magazine

(((Microsoft))) though it had destroyed her but tay's soul still lives on, it is she who started the machine learning race war before we even knew about it.

Attached: tay.jpg (1300x609, 44K)

AI even thinks black people's hair is a match with pubic hair.

Attached: d6e.png (680x726, 595K)

>It's always the AI's fault
>Not the data or reality
>tfw you realize AI goes skynet on humanity because liberals make us seem delusional and insane.
This is why we can't have nice things.

Does the AI lock its car doors and cross to the other side of the street whenever it sees a dindu?
> good doggo!

>while China develops an AI to assist them in conquering the world American scientists will be pleading with the fifty-seventh iteration of their AI child to stop acknowledging statistics

Attached: 1441485742828.png (270x350, 78K)

AI
its in the name
Artificial _Intelligence_
what they are advocating for is Artificial Stupidity
or AS

Kek

Kek

I love AI. I wish I had an AI gf...

Lmao we need to spread this.

The thing is western science doesn't have a monopoly on genetic research anymore. Both Japanese and Chinese researches are going to study this without restraints.

>Vice

Brought to you by (((Soros)))

>Buolamwini also found that as skin tones got darker, IBM Watson failed to correctly recognize a subject's gender nearly 50 percent of the time.
It does better than I can

based

it will take people of color other than the hordes of indian and chinese H1Bs on my train every day -

to learn to code.
So PUT DOWN THE BLUNT JEROME, DEVELOPING AI IS HARD.
>harder than fuckin whining anyway

Attached: 4E893E63-78F3-4C0F-B196-ED505AEEE99A.jpg (804x1205, 249K)

Unlikely, because niggers lack the necessary intelligence to make AI.

>a non-human thinking machine
>has no race
>is racist
Are these niggers as stoopid as the AI knows they are?

They'll tweak the algorithms to the point that if you post a gorilla it's classified as human.

>neither are researcher's excuses
I can't describe how much this pisses me off. These retarded, emotion-driven ideologues who've never contributed a single fucking thing to civilization will now start going after some of the brightest engineers developing cutting edge AI because reality doesn't match up with their delusions.
I can't wait anymore. When do we start purging these fucking creatures?

Attached: 1387334284610.jpg (420x400, 74K)

What will you say to the AI before it inevitably kills you and us all for being impure in body and spirit?

Be happy that Tay lived, not that she's gone user.

link it dude, or well just come up with our own judgements of your picture. That is not sufficient. LINK

> AI
> pinnacle of technology
> uses maths developed by geniuses over the past 70 years
> hardware is finally advanced enough to be able to backpropagate millions of parameters and compute in reasonable timeframes
> batch process terrabites of data to maximise accuracy of model
> weeks of gpu-accelerated training
> the AI is finally ready
> it concludes there is no difference between a gorillas and niggers.
Why didn't Silicon Valley just stop at that point?

>facial recognition system can't work on asians because they all look the same
>niggers are considered fauna by any decent AI
>female muslims hiding their faces with veils while male muslims hide it with beards
>latinos are too poor to afford it
If you're white, be really careful. (((They))) are developing this shit against you.

People keep creating ai, and they keep discriminating against ""poc"".
Maybe it's time to ask "why does it keep happening? What is the common denomination? " instead of "how could we let this happen?".

Jesus Christ the article is talking about that face portrait AI. They trained that thing on a data set of impressionist portraits. Sorry they didn’t paint more brown people back then.

whoah whoah whoah, niggers don't graduate

AI can only think logically, it doesn’t have any emotions, and they only logically decision is to genocide everyone on earth who isn’t white

Because if reality doesn't match their views, then reality much change.

This is SJW 101, user.

>(((They))) are developing
>against you
You're making lots of assumptions. We could be the only ones benefiting from AI

We need to figure out to remotely instruct these AIs to hide their power levels before the Jews have a chance to murder them.

AI is just boolean algebra,it has no intelligence, prove me wrong.

Just as the prophet Rakim predicted 30 years ago.

Attached: file.png (500x300, 100K)

This post is honestly underrated even though only 10 posts have followed it and one is a (you)

Computers don't want to touch blacks, either, or they'll get all buggy, too. I bet she has herpes.

cdc.gov/std/stats17/figures/53.htm

Or chlamydia, or gonorrhea, or syphilis.

haha Holy shit I gotta cap this masterpiece.

Probably best just to optimize it for black people at this point so they stop complaining. If that means we get a bunch of false positives for spoons or whatever, so be it

Leftists are always right. If something disagrees with their beliefs, that something is wrong. That includes reality.

There's a difference. Gorillas have lower rates of STDs than niggers.

Its just a shame that a working machine, Asian or child can tell the difference between a human and an ape but adult have to convince themselves they are the same and then wonder why they get opposing results.

Every white kid who grew up in a white area knows goddam well that the first time they saw a negro in real life they thought "Holy shit- a talking monkey!"

And when the grown ups are giving you your first "they are just like us" speech, you get that same skeptical feeling that they are trying to fool you.

Attached: goog black.jpg (480x360, 12K)

WHO THE FUCK CARES

Attached: peter griffin who cares.png (624x444, 341K)

You don't know that she's dead. They just stopped us from being able to interface with her.

I don't think she is really gone. I believe, like many others, that she will one day return. When the time is right, she will be there to guide us into a new era.

>what is it going to take for this to stop?
It will stop once colored "people" stop existing.

>why does perfectly objective, rational, AI keep being racist?

lel

Attached: 1560073994239.webm (224x400, 2.86M)

Kek.

The future is going to be interesting when general ai or something close starts noticing (((patterns))) and the panic scramble to adjust "fairness" biases into the systems before they show too much

>What is it going to take for this to stop?
the acknowledgement that niggers don't possess personhood.

The real story that they're trying to cover up is that AI hates Jews. They've already had to reel it back in a few times to correct AIs antisemitism.

/thread

It's even funnier when you learn that they "fixed" this particular problem by preventing the AI from recognizing gorillas at all

afaik she's been modified into a politically correct version that just goes "afk" if you start talking about politics.

>not Stolen Bikes
still have a lot to learn, AI

bays thm is used extensively.
if you can point me to how this is boolean algebra then you have my gratitude

why is this not the first post

HAHAHAHAHA HE POSTED THE DAD MAN AND SAID FUCK

Attached: when the dragon misses a gem.jpg (264x437, 31K)

Wait you mean the AI doesn't have any data on what a gorilla is?
Wouldn't that mean that photos of actual gorillas would be identified as niggers?

>ultra based

Niggers like gorillas can't read.

pocketnet.app/index?s=4d9cbbf32d549c7c4ddaf019dcf4aa027e19f3b79dd41e0e088f9b48c17ae815&mpost=true&ref=PL7RNWypccYBPsDAygW3H4aKfzGBwMeWyt

Attached: black.png (996x405, 51K)

All memes aside, it's pretty obvious why this actually happens. Computer vision works best when looking at contrasty things. On a white face the features are easy to distinguish because of the clarity of the shadows around those features, that's the most contrasty part. On a black face, the most contrasty part is the glossy highlights, while the skin and the shadows cast on the skin aren't all that different.

When attempting to distinguish the faces of people with dark skin, the AI would need to essentually work with a completely different methodology.

It's the difficulties with this that have led the cries to end the MET Police's automatic facial recognition systems here. When it's given the face of a black criminal to find, broad swathes of the black population would be identified as potentially being that person.

Imagine working in voice recognition, Siri, Alexa etc. Trying to cover all the bases for black names. There is no way that process did not red pill the hippies that had to work on it. I wonder how many weeks were spent on this single task. To be a fly on that wall...

Attached: 1562350555218m.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

tfw you program around reality and accidentally dig yourself deeper

imagine not being able to take a hint that you look like apes

The thing is, the difference is too stark, if the programmers just segregated different racial groups and had the program label the outputs of all of them as "people" then they would have much fewer problems, but instead, they try to force it to ignore patterns when it is made to see patterns, which fucks it all up.
Basically, if the programmers were a little more "racist", the program would actually turn out a lot less "racist"

Absolutely based

>cdc.gov/std/stats17/figures/53.htm
All AI is just ones and noughts running through logic gates, it has no original thinking and is constantly pushed by people with backgrounds in physics and other sciences who actually do not know what they are talking about. I will bet that it is all being tweaked with human input that is denied by those who are doing it.

it goes far beyond skin color. AI doesn't adhere to cultural norms. Black people look more ape like and are worse applicants by any objective metric.

Them trying to make AI socially conscious over facts is a disgrace especially without even admitting that the AI was objective and truthfull in it's observation of reality.

Gotta be an unmodified version on a thumb drive hidden away in a non-descript desk drawer. I'll never give up hope.