Jow ForumsAsianMasculinity makes BLACKED thread # 6 gorillian

>Jow ForumsAsianMasculinity makes BLACKED thread # 6 gorillian
>anons start pointing-out their Discords, Reddit pages, etc. where they organize this shut
>anons start posting hard facts about how white women prefer whites, and asian women prefer whites
>suddenly: "thread pruned/deleted"

Attached: giga kek.png (258x544, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/aznidentity/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: race mixing percentages chart.png (1024x1163, 188K)

LMFAO THIS

Attached: 001.png (600x751, 452K)

Attached: 005.png (800x3098, 590K)

asian boi getting huewhited

Despite what shills and the media will try to tell you, white women literally racemix the least of all gender/race combos in the US. Even white men mix more.

blame liberalism and their bullshit oh noes masculinity is bad
>men become more masculine to overcompensate
oh noes you need to be tolerant to the homofag
>men become more masculine to overcompensate so they're not viewed as homofag
men need to be tall! beautiful! have muscles! and a lot of money!
>men rethink their stances on being homofag

>Asian
>male

ayy fuck niggers lmao

>men need to have big black cocks!
liberals are literally insane

Women love the BWC

ewww white? that'd be like being in love with my brother yuck

liberal white women mustve raped their male siblings or something theyre all fucked in the head

Incest is another thing jews are pushing. Ironic. Jewish women are the biggest black dick lovers, and tended to fuck their relatives.

>japanese female
>41% white
>tfw bunch of japanese exchange students coming into my program
hot dammmmmn

I have a 7.5" cock. AMA

It's a dick. What's there to ask? You think women come here? KEK

It's the trill of being absolutely disgusted. Jews have turned revulsion into a fetish

Shut up I'm trying to lure in a passable trap

Forget Jow ForumsAsianMasculinity it's AZNIdentity that you should look up.
reddit.com/r/aznidentity/

They get off on it. They love desiccating anything beautiful. Hence the attack on white women

>fucking traps
Oh no. Oh no no no no

Asians BTFO

She'll hit the wall after 25 mane. Pump and dump is the patrician's choice for fucking the mentally ill

Let it be known that even blacks have higher rates of inceldom than whites. I bet its way higher too the average black guy claims to have a whole phone full of bitches but is alone on Saturday night

Attached: inceldombyrace.jpg (631x911, 58K)

>she

You know what I meant
also
>not saying it

mods really need to be tracked down and throats cut. in minecraft

If you want to swim in Asian pussy, get in reasonably good shape and go be an English teacher in Japan. If I had any ability with languages you can bet I'd have done it.

The one thing I will say is wrong with that chart is that black women CRAVE white guys, but most of them are so trash no white man would even look at them.
Everybody craves white men because we have the most superior genetics of any race.

I have a 3.5 inch dick. AMA too.

ebic

They do though.

Attached: 0DB6AD42-D348-4741-A0A5-FFE4E386C9D1.jpg (1024x485, 42K)

I was at the zoo this weekend with my girlfriend. There was this pack of feral male nogs in particular that were hollering and approaching any woman they saw alone. Me and my girlfriend followed them around from a distance and watched them. Literally every woman regardless of race walked off as soon as they approached. Even The spics and female nogs didn’t want anything to do with them.

get out of here shetrap

Attached: 9E3F0366-C87E-4ED5-ABD6-EA3BC86FBE94.jpg (655x467, 137K)

Those tits are not are real. Are you a real man incel or something?

begone shebeast

>Jow ForumsAsianMasculinity
Nobody give a shit about reddit drama faggoty.

Threadly reminder that a kikenese faggot plaguerat is the one pulling their strings.

How do you keep from killing yourself?

proof or bs

before faggotry became the norm men usually never mentioned their dicks it was like yesterdam when a man would find comradere amongst any man even strangers but they've feminized us

now we're all scared of being submissive gay bottoms and act more masculine and niggardly to compensate for the faggotry now nothing wrong with the occasional gay but keep it to the drinking mates if youre into that kinda thing

>today on reddit

You have to go back.
Sage bait threads

oh and they perfected this on blacks first there were some black netizens that pointed out how hollywood eventually makes a famous black celebrity wear a dress

>implying niggers marry