HAPPENING; INCOMING DATA DUMP WITHIN 48

>inb4source
>inb4shills

Attached: 20190705_080945.jpg (1080x1049, 570K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ILMFOrg/status/1155907085210660866
twitter.com/DVATW/status/1155780603213766656?s=20
youtube.com/watch?v=Dh6ondQtYko
nytimes.com/2019/07/28/us/politics/dan-coats-intelligence-chief-out.html?searchResultPosition=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

larp
u know what to do

Do a barrel roll Faggot

Deets, OP. What data, who dump, why?

your dad sucks cock

Fuck off. This place needs fucking liquidating.

Oh look, another habbening...
Seriously i wish there was but even when that Epstein info came out, nothing much happened.
Last i heard he faked being attacked to get a different cell...
Or is it something else?

Attached: FBD48DEA-ECFB-43A0-ABBE-E8D440F70FB7.gif (220x232, 241K)

nuke checkem

in 48 minutes?

Attached: say the line.jpg (431x768, 114K)

Declass.

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

>nothing much happened
taking down an international pedophile power player blackmail ring takes more than two weeks desu
kill yourself, demoralization shill
nice digits

Not even the picture I posted, or even the picture whit that filename. So I guess Jow Forums is changing pictures now

How long till declass?

another day, another fake post about some shocking news due in just a little while.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Within 48 hrs.
44 now.

Attached: 20190725_043845.jpg (512x683, 140K)

Digenova was on some radio show today saying we should be getting the first document this wednesday. He was spectacularly wrong about when an IG report was going to drop, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

Within 44 hrs.

I've been seeing declass threads for months.

Just dump the files or fuck off.

I hope you faggots are right, but I have had a case of blue balls going on 3 years now.

>Seth Rich
>Awans
>Flynn will be cleared
It's getting so tiresome.

So this is why the garlic festival got shot up yesterday...

Attached: 643f1eee2efb952decfe2aba5e378e934a1529e84741b14c05da14a5006d29c8.jpg (641x641, 73K)

Mueller being done and making an utter fool of himself to boot may actually mean something will actually happen. The dems lost their leverage over Trump.

That's the entire point. It's a Jewish drama designed to wear you to the point that you don't care anymore.

as a sage said once, untrue and homosexual.

mobile.twitter.com/ILMFOrg/status/1155907085210660866
Source because OP, as usual, is a huge fag.

Only brainlets thought this shit would all drop at once. It's getting clear that if it's going to drop, it's all going to be coordinated for maximum 2020 damage to the dems.

I honestly think that it's not going to drop at all. There's literally no reason to allow the public to see if from a practical standpoint. It's liable to contain far to much information that will act as "conspiracy fuel" from the point of view of the powers that be. It's hype. I doubt we'll ever see the full, un-redacted substance.

>it's all going to be coordinated for maximum 2020 damage to the dems.

This. It'll be drip-fed to the population throughout all of next year, with the largest bombs dropped in October.

People just need to temper their expectations. I would not expect anything utterly mind-blowing early on. Bad people did bad things and tried to oust Trump, Don't expect to find out something like the border crisis is an exopolitical issue and the Dems were shilling for negative ETs.

>inb4source
>inb4shills
And still 30 people responded.
sage

Guys, data just dumped into my toilet! Should I flush or not?

On that note, do be ready for every eventual possibility,

Attached: Dyg3uqLXcAI0t_1.jpg (1200x628, 135K)

Well it depends, if Durham is really working "with speed" the indictments have to come by October at the latest to make sure the trials are underway/finishing up by october 2020. We might get more than we think

Larper?

MIDNIGHT RUNNER COLOUR 4: FORN._//
+

dB4aef90940dkatuksamchdiamehgoamsjgoemwoamfhgosfjglmagooakdogfakwtolqlpzkmalsmgamerlaorlalgkgpapclskalgate._//

STRUCTURE UNSTABLE

BILBO OUT

I posted the source faggot.

>i hope we'll never see it
you're so fucking bad at this, Moshe.
here's your (You), hope it helps you get that scholarship paid for so you can get the fuck off my board

Yes.

We are still watching movie 1. It is just about corruption in Washington. Movie 2 is this fall and the subject has not been revealed.

This was his forefather.

Attached: 20190714_114712.jpg (1080x843, 438K)

Kek this is real funny

Kek

Can confirm OP. I work at the place where data dumps occur and it's in the queue.

48 years? Remind me again in 47.

This
Sage

WILL THIS IMPLICATE ISRAEL? OR DO YOU NOT KNOW EITHER?

Attached: bane.jpg (494x411, 130K)

Digenova said tomorrow. Not a maybe. Definitely tomorrow.

Take the tide pod challenge

Joe diGeneva said same about declassification. diG says Wednesday. Looks to finally be time.

Are ye singing a song of sixpence, matey?

Attached: portcullis opening.jpg (1200x783, 313K)

Attached: nigel.jpg (225x225, 10K)

> literally no reason to allow the public to see if
so the public can see with their own eyes instead of being served alternative truth by the media?

twitter.com/DVATW/status/1155780603213766656?s=20

Attached: o shid.png (200x198, 61K)

This shit have been red majority of this week, also look at that long red line. What the actual fuck is going on behind the curtains?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190730-023404_Firefox.jpg (942x1667, 423K)

Were they riot police or antifaggot who smashed that girl in the back of the head? Also did she died?

If you will check 4plebs, you will see I have been
Singing a Song of Sixpence for nigh on years.
3 years of feeding Them rope.
Now it's Tied Off.
Terminal
Velocity.

so the more red the more global dissonance there is?

Attached: xyFywpc.gif (600x338, 424K)

We will soon have a unified global consciousness and shitpost directly to each others' brains. I am preparing my best Pepe memes for all of you to see,

ΠΑΤΕΡ ΗΜΩΝ Ο ΕΝ ΤΟΙΣ ΟΥΡΑΝΟΙΣ ΑΓΙΑΣΘΗΤΩ ΤΟ ΟΝΟΜΑ ΣΟΥ ΕΛΘΕΤΩ Η ΒΑΣΙΛΕΙΑ ΣΟΥ ΓΕΝΗΘΗΤΩ ΤΟ ΘΕΛΗΜΑ ΣΟΥ, ΩΣ ΕΝ ΟΥΡΑΝΩ ΚΑΙ ΕΠΙ ΤΗΣ ΓΗΣ ΤΟΝ ΑΡΤΟΝ ΗΜΩΝ ΤΟΝ ΕΠΙΟΥΣΙΟΝ ΔΟΣ ΗΜΙΝ ΣΗΜΕΡΟΝ ΚΑΙ ΑΦΕΣ ΗΜΙΝ ΤΑ ΟΦΕΙΛΗΜΑΤΑ ΗΜΩΝ, ΩΣ ΚΑΙ ΗΜΕΙΣ ΑΦΙΕΜΕΝ ΤΟΙΣ ΟΦΕΙΛΕΤΑΙΣ ΗΜΩΝ ΚΑΙ ΜΗ ΕΙΣΕΝΕΓΚΗΣ ΗΜΑΣ ΕΙΣ ΠΕΙΡΑΣΜΟΝ, ΑΛΛΑ ΡΥΣΑΙ ΗΜΑΣ ΑΠΟ ΤΟΥ ΠΟΝΗΡΟΥ. ΑΜΗΝ.

Attached: Zeus-Jesus.jpg (720x540, 171K)

Is this (You)?

Cool blooded. That's me chasing NPCs all day in GTA.

>twitter.com/DVATW/status/1155780603213766656?s=20

Why are all the boomers in the comments to that tweet talking about Q? It has nothing to do with the video.

Don't make me hard Desu
If we blow the lid of this inter dimensional meat Popsicle stand I'll be a happy user

And

You got a license for that autism user?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dh6ondQtYko
OP is a faggot there is a source

This one is so much more believable than the one from two days ago or the one from a week before that or the one from a week before that or a week before that or a week before that or a week before that or a week before that or two days before that or three days before that or six hours before that or two posts before that one, etc.

Thank god you pointed out that those who were going to be skeptical were - of course - shills.

Hey user make sure you pray to God, make sure you pray for your loved ones. I hope you bring the truth to us at this hour.

Attached: john.png (1868x1171, 104K)

Probably this. Trump is a businessman and expert public figure of course he’ll know when to release something

Isn't OP Digenova?

It is all true. Comey is going down for being a pedophile. He was fucking his daughter for years and has ratted him out. He then turned on Brennan and the rest and even gave up Oboma. He told us and had back up Oboma was born in Russia and was the illegitimate child of Putin and a negress he fucked and later tossed in an oven. The shit his the fan Wed. Barr is going to make the announcement on national TV and several plotters are scheduled to hanged in front of the justice department on national tv.

Attached: fbi (1).jpg (225x225, 15K)

Indeed, I have been following your excellent posts for almost two of those years. Congrats, inb4.

Attached: the duke.jpg (1200x500, 42K)

Can you ask mum if the tendies are ready?

I guess Q posted it.

EARLY

Fpbp

I feel like when it hits red the reality is so disrupted that it effect our global conciousness and when its blue that's when the "good guys" are deeply connected with each other for a better future, like the conciousness is healing itself idk. Just my two cents on this. Or red could also be a good thing.

Also Dan Coats stepped down and now comes the DECLASS, this is going to be a fucking spectacle of a show. A goddamn loyalist.

nytimes.com/2019/07/28/us/politics/dan-coats-intelligence-chief-out.html?searchResultPosition=2

Attached: SmartSelect_20190730-024425_Chrome.jpg (1074x1480, 606K)

That's probably was OP is referencing.

The only thing that makes Ratcliffe a loyalist is because he didnt buy their bullshit russian collusion story. He is still kind of a neocon when it comes to borders.

fake and gay you larping niggers. put me in the screenshot.

Attached: 1538489189036.jpg (564x1002, 785K)

Hey, is Assange going to be released or what? I feel bad for him. The man is a hero.

there will be no screenshot retard

Attached: 4C7931A9-8164-4A1A-A300-453FBB0A4E07.png (639x557, 360K)

Is there any meaning behind the numerology between these two posts? inb4 repeating numbers duh lol

Does making up fantasies offer you comfort from reality? Does it temper the cognitive dissonance of failed predictions or something? I've often wondered.

Nah, the dirty DOJ hit him with charges in the eastern district. He will most likely die in prison unfortunately.

7 is power, 0 I have no idea

Attached: 1557851254685.jpg (1024x819, 85K)

Where?

>NOTHING EVER HAPPENS
>NOTHING EVER HAPPENS
>NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

Attached: bs-meter.jpg (448x265, 18K)

you that republican flag q larper from before stupid retard nigger op

Lol i forgot about 7. 22.222.223 is the difference between them...

I really hope so user
I pray for your peoples and the evil they endure

user please answer. Will Assange be ok?

Much of DC about to contract a deadly serious case of Epstein-Barr Virus.

(you)

Clever

JFK Jr will reveal himself to be alive on the fourth of July

It's in the thread somewhere. I called OP a fag for not including it

DAKDAKDAKDAKDAK

Attached: 285584B7-6351-4E20-9D4A-3971A3113F09.jpg (260x194, 23K)