Hello. I'm a writer for a London-based television production company

The company is Wall to Wall and we are creating an hour long documentary for BBC Two about Holocaust denial, presented by comedian David Baddiel.

In the film one question David would like to ask is why some people deny or question the impact of the Holocaust. I would be really interested in your views and opinions on this subject.

You can respond here or contact me via email. Alice Frasure Wall to Wall UK. Thank you.

Attached: OPoWuXCmZ3qF.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Fake and gay. KYS. Fuck jannies.

>why some people deny or question the impact of the Holocaust.
cuz it didn't fucking happen.

Attached: 1552946395153.png (1063x1443, 2.39M)

There's a popular phrase around here... credentials or GTFO

>Alice Frasure
tits or GTFO

Trust me you dont want to talk to these filthy g*yim on here

oh fugg guise the press is here. everyone agt normal :DDDDD

Attached: 1512092211830.gif (512x481, 631K)

Attached: ay tone_1.jpg (645x643, 144K)

do some real homework, faggot - then you wouldn't have to be here asking us stupid questions.

Attached: 2155f994b1f54647a9520413092b12f4a1d66246bc7a675c5d3dc2e888ad013e.jpg (533x700, 96K)

Attached: ay tone_3.jpg (910x848, 381K)

Everything posted here is done ironically.
Except tits or gtfo, and fuck off.

Attached: 1561071753225.jpg (600x600, 25K)

Kill yourself.

You fugging ingels sbend all your days laughing ad ragism, bigodry, misogyni and shid lige dhad, while id's insensidive, i don'd mind begause id's humour and nobody dages you losers seriously anyways. Bud when you fuggs sdard maging fun of dhe hologausd i gannod and will nod remain silend. Dhe hologausd was a dragedy. Don'd laugh ad dragedies.
dhe hologausd, however id habbened :DD aggording do verified, aggebded, gerdified :DD and regommended :DD hisdorigal boogs gondaining aggebded, gerdified :DD and verified :DD hisdorigal fagds gongerning dhe hologausd, was a dragedy.
i have read some of dhe verified, aggebded, gerdified :DD and regommended :DD boogs aboud dhe hologausd and i swear do you, do god and do anyone reading dhis, dhad dhey nod only are drue bud gannod have habbened :DD any odher way dhan dhe way dhey were desgribed :DD in dhe verified, aggebded, gerdified, regommended :DD boogs gondaining desgribdions of dhem. Dhang god dhe frengh governmend brovides us widh a lisd of verified, aggebded, gerdified :DD and regommended :DD boogs aboud dhe hologausd gondaining verified, aggebded, gerdified :DD fagds aboud dhe hologausd and dhe dragedy dhad doog blage during world war ii berbedraded :DD by dhe nasi governmend of dhe dime in dhe way dhad is desgribed :DD by dhe verified, aggebded, gerdified, regommended :DD boogs aboud dhose evends. You should definidely read some of dhe verified, aggebded, gerdified, regommended :DD boogs aboud dhe hologausd do furdher undersdand and realise dhe gravidy of dhe evends dhad doog blage dhe way dhey doog blage as desgribed :DD in dhe verified, aggebded, gerdified, regommended :DD boogs gondaining verified, aggebded, gerdified :DD desgribdions of dhe evends.
>bs, dhis is dhe reason id's illegal do disagree widh dhe fagds gondained :DD in verified, aggebded, gerdified, regommended :DD boogs.

ok

Attached: 1537260052999.png (879x404, 129K)

OPs ID confirms FgT

Auf der Heide blüht ein kleines Blümelein
Und das heißt: Erika.

Attached: a6o8vRA_460s.jpg (460x587, 43K)

Based

We don't deny the Holocaust, not sure where you heard that. We hope it was real and that an even better one is coming soon. That said, gonna need to see those tits, sister...

Its not even so much whether it happened, I think most do in fact believe it happened, but rather, the opposition comes from the fact that it appears to be the only genocide in history that apparently matters. Never mind the many other genocides in the 20th century alone. Also, how it went from being "something of note" to being, the only thing that mattered about World War II.

Also, much of what was said about the atrocities are false, such as lampshades, gas chambers, and buttons. Also, the "6 million" is questionable.

Compound this with the fact that you can get arrested and jailed just for disputing these things!! Why would you have to make it illegal to deny it? What are they so afraid of??

You'd have to be a serious muppet to deny that the holocaust happened.

What is the issue of contention is the fatality numbers being exaggerated to absurd levels.

Everything posted here is satire.

Attached: 9xBkVS9.jpg (732x732, 134K)

If 6 million people died why do their arm tattoos only go up to like 500,000?
Why focus on only 6 million dead during a war with 40 million casualties.
How come when I debate a Jewish person they bring up the holocaust instead of admitting I made a fair point.

This media campaign against 4 chan and 8 chan is ridiculous.

Why don't these journalist focus on bigger problems?

70 million casualties

ahem

FUCK OFF FEDERALES

originally of course

tits or gtfo

>David Baddiel.
(((David Baddiel)))

It happened but was grossly exaggerated. We should try for a higher score. :^)

Gas the kikes, race war now.

Attached: 1558509834545m.jpg (1024x691, 141K)

You might not know the rules here, but females on Jow Forums are required to either post their tits with a timestamp, or gtfo.

So....tits or gtfo.

Attached: Bongland Come and Take it.jpg (1024x597, 41K)

Thank you.

This. Ask David about this.

tits or Auschwitz

Attached: 2525523.jpg (238x212, 7K)

Cool off shlomo

show me your asshole, then show me your asshole with a squash protruding from it, then i will tell you everything you want to know.

gas the kikes race war now

Post tits or gtfo

Attached: Jawohl.jpg (251x242, 15K)

There’s literally no evidence. If the matter was taken to any legitimate court, the charges would be dropped and these Jews would be laughed outta the building. How about you do documentary where you actually try to prove it happened? It would be pretty fuckin hard to do.

THOSE TITS HAVE WOODEN NIPPLES

Attached: 1557889929978.jpg (864x864, 131K)

Nice to meet you remember you're here forever

Treat it like a criminal case and use the standards of beyond reasonable doubt.

Do your own research and don't be a fucking sheep.

Don't engage her until we've secured the tits, you fucking faggot.

Attached: AnHero.jpg (325x260, 11K)

titts or gtfo you cunt.

also, no white person in the world should accept the holocaust myth until all European nations are allowed absolute freedom of speech regarding said holocaust. Stop treating it like a religion and start treating like a historical event. Until that happens, everyone should deny it as a false religion.

what ever gave you that idea?

Attached: baddiel.jpg (644x352, 34K)

Can you put my post in your gay ass documentary, pls?

Attached: Cowboy Pepe.jpg (585x501, 48K)

>it's illegal here to deny or minimize the holocaust
gassing and burning jews did not cause climate change

I wanna toss her salad and scramble her eggs

>David Baddiel.
A literal Jew. And why does your flag show you to be in America?

My bad I forgot

Wooden. Nipples.

Attached: 1563166977702.jpg (1024x693, 68K)

Are you referring to the real holocaust that happened in the 30's in the Ukraine where a predominantly Jewish communist government starved over 10 million white Christians or the dramatised version parroted by Hollywood and associated media groups (such as yours) in which the statistically improbable figure of 6 million Jews were supposedly killed acting to facilitate the state of Israel on land stolen from its rightful owners?

Tell you what- just read the flood of infographics this thread is likely to produce and do your own research. Why make it illegal to deny ? Surely everyone wants the truth don't they? Or do they?

Attached: holmodor.png (650x994, 663K)

The only spoonfeeding youll get here is a big thick dick to the butt

90% of the 'evidence' for the Holocaust is testimony from the Jews who have a vested interest in it being 'real' so they can claim anti-semetism to discredit legitimate criticisms of Jews and Israel. the other 10% of the evidence were Nazi confessions which were written in English, a language they didn't understand, and the signatures were obtained by severe torture.
On the other hand, hard evidence such as Red Cross inspections (which show a TOTAL death toll of the concentration camps to be about 300 thousand) and allied spy plane photographs which do not show any mass graves or mass incinerators, disprove it. Likewise the fact that the creamatoriums couldn't possibly process that many bodies in that time frame, and the fact that so many other 'facts' about the Holocaust have been proven false such as the *deep inhale* roller coaster of death, masterbation machines, dogs trained to rape jew women and bite the penis off of jew men, electrified floors, sawblade floors, anal inflation pump, throwing babies into the incinerator alive, lampshades made of jew skin, soap made of jew fat, and many, many more, all proven false, and that these absurd claims were made by the very same jews who gave the witness testimony, thus calling into question the validity of the testimony.

In short, all the hard evidence says it didn't happen, and the only evidence that says it did is witness testimony from people who are CONFIRMED as liars.

Hello this is Benjamin Cohen. Me and my fellow white people here support mass immigration into the west and the defense of Israel. Please contact me at [email protected] with any farther questions.

i am willing to give you a series of well thought out genuine responses provided that you write today's time and date on a piece of paper and photo yourself holding it. until then you're just another faggot on Jow Forums

Is this what you want from the alt-right?

Attached: LeHappyPresenter.jpg (1000x749, 156K)

nigger nigger nigger

Attached: 894612612.jpg (802x601, 64K)

based kiasu Singaporean

oh yes, let me start off by introducing me and our, organization here.
you know I been here for a while now, still I'm a faggot, but everyone here is.
our motto, you know, is
OP is always gay and a faggot nigger, therefore you are a nigger.
hope that answers your question, for further information don't hesitate to contact me.

thank you and have a great day

woooooah

Attached: 1512535057432.jpg (753x564, 83K)

Write today's date and "I love Jow Forums" in sharpie on your firm, milky white bare tits and I will put my personal phone number here for all your questions

Just trying to have a little fun, rebbe

a holocaust just flew over my house guys

Fuck jannies. uk is a joke

Kaksoispiste de

Attached: homeland.webm (485x274, 2.84M)

If anyone has any REAL input, feel free to contact me here:

[email protected]

fuck off

FIRST tits
ELSE FUCK OF

Jews, the pioneers of photoshoping.
If one picture is fake, they all are.
When a magician is caught making a move, te entire illusion collapses.

Attached: magictrick.jpg (537x748, 145K)

)))David Baddiel(((
Hi BBC and Alice Fraser, not quite sure why a BAFTA winning producer is spelling her own name wrong. Put me in the screencap, still not paying that fucking shitty Television tax though, best this they ever did was to enforce it as it allowed me to break the conditioning and now know to boycott these charlatan cunts.

Attached: D_wWPIfXUAAwfLs.png_large.png (634x389, 66K)

BTW i'm journalist at ABC.

Attached: me.jpg (220x215, 15K)

because you jews lie about it so much. here's a question for you; what are you going to do now that (((accusations))) of anti semitism no longer work to allow you to control the narrative?

I'd love to kick Alice Frasure in the head. Just take a few steps run up then catch her with the full force of my steel capped toe under her chin, send that little bitch flying through the air.
As she lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on her own blood, her jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of her skull, I stand over her and laugh wickedly. She looks up at me in fear and pain, her eyes searching, begging me for mercy. She finds none. I raise my boot then stomp down, splitting her skull like a melon and finally ending her pathetic life.

satyre, togtfo

ummm not the smartest thing to do on pol.....

Why bother. TV, like the Holocaust Industry is obsolete and irrelevant. Who cares if you shame a few hundred thousand NPC boomers again. You have limited reach and are so far downstream of culture that it isn't worth paying you any attention.

Based

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (768x960, 104K)

Hi Alice. You're a real cutie. Do you have high standards for dating, or will you go out with anyone? Asking for a friend.

that's not the way it works faggot. my board - my terms. see my previous post

u cute. ill stop denying the holocaust if you sleep with me.

t. incel.

Hi Alice Frasure,
I don't deny the shoah, I just believe we're long due for anudda one.

I just gave you real input and you have blissfully ignored it and refused to engage. It's almost like you have already made your mind up which way the story will run and are now selectively searching for responses that will fit the narrative.
People are disillusioned with MSM/fake news and regrettably you are part of the problem. Was this what you had in mind at Journalism school or did you land the job through (((contacts))) in the business.

shhhhhhh.
If you help it, it won't learn nothin.

Attached: 1557634449059.jpg (720x726, 96K)

I love this place, there are few things in life as satisfying as poking want to be nazi fuckwaffles with a stick.

Isn't this a great place for journalists seeking truth?

she cute. it's a shame she does the jew bidding.

Based

The (((BBC)))

I can imagine your "documentary" now. Scary music plays over footage of Jow Forums on a 'puter screen with a colour degrading filter on it to make it more ominous as you repeat your cringe worthy buzzwords
Bigot
Racist
Homophobe
Bigot
Racist
Homophobe
Which you lack the intelligence and self awareness to realise how cringe worthy they are.

plz do not show tits

it's a great place to be called a niggerfaggot, I use it to dull my overconfidence

Attached: Untitled.jpg (627x486, 50K)

SUCK OUR NIGGERDICKS

Well I’m at half mast!

imagine being so insecure you only hire people like you for fear of being found a fraud

The main motivating factor that tends to lead people to holocaust denial is the hostility towards holocaust denial. People start to wonder why such efforts on an official/legal/state level must be undertaken to protect the story of the holocaust if its true. This causes people to begin looking closer and of course they discover a lot of the propaganda of the time which, as all propaganda does, distorts things. They see this distortion as more evidence that the story is fabricated to start with.

There is also a tendancy to sympathize with nazis in modern times. The nazis are the favorite villian of entertainment. Movies, videogames, the nazis being the bad guys is acceptable the same way zombies are. This means many people who grew up playing these games and watching these movies have the nazis as a sort of designated 'other guys', the other faction, the 'them' as opposed to the 'us'. This means that any event that starts someone questioning whether 'us' are actually the good guys, leads them first to examin the 'them' that they know, the nazis. Again the propaganda campaigns come back to reinforce nazi sympathies, as some claims from the time, obviously false, are taken to mean that everything should be questioned altogether.

When one starts to question all claims made about the nazis, and look at whats left, its easy to paint them as a sympathetic underdog, fighting a war using pack animals for logistics, always short of everything, and attacked from all sides.

These above things mean that anyone feeling alienated in modern society is at risk of becoming a nazi sympathizer. Upon questioning the current status quo, the media has conditioned them to examine nazis first, and enough is there to offer a new world view to people, one comfortable enough for them to live in.

>It's almost like you have already made your mind up which way the story will run and are now selectively searching for responses that will fit the narrative.
the faggot already said that it's going to be presented by a comedian - she's just here trolling for material because her normie writers have hit a wall on this. if the cunt's unwilling to stick a timestamped post-it on a shoe and set it on top of her head then fuck her.

Stu predicted this

Attached: 4118564748369074302968.png (740x472, 75K)

Best post ever!