Massa tongue my anus

Massa tongue my anus

Attached: 156376595456.jpg (833x1024, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ye5A3tqGoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

must be where the term 'fuck boy' comes from.

Attached: 1535513429104.gif (554x400, 120K)

I still got another boot boy.

spread them cheeks fuckboy massa gon give you some white seed

>the most heinous and atrocious acts known to man on another man
>a bit of anal bum rape is worse than the war crimes the Japanese committed during WW2 or when native american attacked settlers and scalped men women and children
Fucking niggers. Why do they think they have a monopoly on being the victims of slavery? Every fucking race has been enslaved one time or another.

We named everything right brother

Why do these slaves have wives, children and apparently belongings?

My slaves would be fucking cattle, cared enough for to work but they aren't people.

Not only that but up until the 1700s the majority of slaves in North America were whites. Black slaves were rare until the middle of the 18th Century.

That explains why blacks wear their pants down around the knees then doesn't it. Looking for massa again.

>white gay slaveowners
You misspelled jew

why would you care about supposed japanese war crimes?

it's to indicate they're prison bitches

retarded whites had too much empathy and didnt just castrate them like arabs

BEND OVER NIGGER

Attached: 1499052536895.jpg (632x782, 41K)

god I wish that were me

I was just using it as an example. Using enemy non-combatants for bayonet practice for instance is exponentially worse than getting a dick shoved up your ass.

This would explain why all blacks are closet homos

is that a kind of gay fantasy from gay blacks ?

Attached: 1552434262370 nog rex.jpg (600x589, 53K)

It must have worked. Slave
Uprisings were extremely rare. The negro is a subservient low intellectual race easy to keep in bondage. Massa cracks that whip and theys pick the cotton

Attached: 1564355452965.png (1012x1500, 2.7M)

It's not gay if you fuck another guy. That's just fucking a hole. It's only gay if you get fucked by a guy.

" I'm not gay for fucking my slave he's the gay one for getting fucked. Makes me sick just being around this gay nigger.

Gay nigga fanfic.

>anywhere near a man ass that's literally never been washed when you could be getting with a cute southern angel
Literally GAY. Southerners deserved to lose the war if they did this

Yeah,Jews are a degenerate bunch.

Source: dude just trust me

Gay niggers loved it

Agreed. To say anything was worse than the Holocaust is infuriating. My brother suffered much worse at the hands of those sick fuck Nazis.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ye5A3tqGoY
Get woke, niggers.
>GoY

Sorry to hear your brother was masturbated to death.