More white nationalist terrorism

nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1035926?__twitter_impression=true

Attached: 1A0D27D0-D417-48FD-88F1-4746A5C03441.jpg (1242x940, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shootingtracker.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White boys need to stop this bullshit

The jew fears the wignat
>in reality it's just another false flag to push gun control agendas
Why else would they shoot him after hes in handcuffs and surrenders without a fight?

OY VEY! TECH NEWS IS ON TO OUR PLANS. SHUT IT DOWN

>a proto-fascist white supremacist manifesto by a pseudonymous 19th-century author
Which?

I've spent like 4 hours a day on Jow Forums for the last 15 years and have never heard of this gay book

Dude when the fuck have you ever seen "might is right" posted here? It's a left-wing work anyway, they tried to paint it as "right-wing" because it has some racist shit in it, but who was the biggest racist of all? Fucking Karl Marx. Guess he was "right-wing" too now according to super ultra megacommunist 9000 mainstream media machine.

>LARPing as a nigger
get lost

i knew you inbred retards were responsible somehow

>“The invention of the PDF became a huge boon to white supremacists and people promoting white supremacy,” he said.
kek

>Big Tech about to get investigated.
>Epstein bail denied declass incoming
Oy vey quick activate golem 1488 we need a distraction!

Attached: Garlic Shooters Brother.png (795x1200, 920K)

>Be Commiefornia
>Bend over backwards to accomodate every neoliberal ideal
>Law enforcement is too pozzed to stop a mass shooting

Attached: 1482184818439s.jpg (125x118, 3K)

Far right file formats

yep. case in point look at the mural they took down in CA that was painted by a russian communist in the 30s. it was decried as racist and white supremacist when in reality it depicted a Howard Zinn-esque historical narrative of the US

>I-it's one of those mestizo white nationalists again.
Yeah, we are all named Santino. Very common name for us.

Attached: 2016CrimesStatisticsByRace.png (1594x854, 149K)

any news on what happened to the second gunman?

Attached: 1556766845031.gif (500x279, 1.29M)

Truth hurts

Attached: 4337ADC0-FD83-4BA7-BD9B-34F95E7FBAB3.jpg (1242x1191, 215K)

After an entire parlor of Asian women massages the data

confirmed spic, well done on settling that.

Yes, nigger, truth hurts. Whites are even less violence-prone by these data than Asians are.

Attached: 1564447918942.jpg (1242x961, 226K)

which definition of "mass shooting" is that chart using? FBI definition is something like "3 or more persons shot in one event," and in chicago, detroit, baltimore, philly, etc., nig gangs commit dozens of mass shootings per month

Attached: 1544173724311.png (1548x2948, 2.19M)

Attached: 1550835150311.gif (350x287, 49K)

Truth hurts YOU, because it turns out that the inferior races are far more likely to engage in mass shootings than whites are.
That searing pain is your asshole being torn apart by facts.

Attached: BlackMassMurderers.jpg (441x354, 71K)

White people leave or kill yourselves

>which definition of "mass shooting" is that chart using?
ones seen on CNN

You will find yourself at the edge of a long trench, begging for your life, and as you try to claim loyalty to us, we will pull up that post and show it to you you feel the barrel come up to the back of your head.

If you define mass shooting by only those which get hyped in the (((media))). Save it for cnn shlomo.

Attached: blackgirlbreedalot.jpg (298x169, 11K)

Get out of my country incel. You couldn’t even dig a small hole without collapsing into cardiac arrest

108 mass shootings in 37 years? not bad

The shooter was Iranian-Italian. Nothing white about him.

The police in burgerworld are mostly made up of equally mind-cucked subhumans who just shoot regular people for no reason and get caught on camera doing it and they regularly get away with it. Would it really surprise you if one of them got trigger happy with some shit-headed teenage Gomer Pyle?

>George Santino Cruz, Grand Wizard of the KKK and mentor of James Fields, used an illegal Soviet-era fully semiautomatic machine rifle gun to gun down 50 6-year-olds at a garlic festival; ready to give up your guns yet, goy?

>Why are places from my childhood filled with fucking niggers and spics damnit REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SHITSKIN

Attached: IMG_20190729_210958.jpg (749x457, 59K)

Might Is Right

72% of the population, of course it's going to happen more likely.

Jose "voy a matar todos mayates" Rodriguez

""""""""""THE WRAP AROUND SMEAR""""""""""""""""""""

Attached: C10240DD-D673-422A-97F5-42F8DBA48664.png (200x218, 19K)

I wonder what race is the number one in domestic terrorism in th us hmmmm

Falseflag

For all we know Garlic Man shot up that festival because he thought the attendees were possessed by aliens. Also, white names don't generally end in vowels.

It's ADL meme used to push the fake notion that whites are more violent that blacks.
The whole numbers are made up.

>muh Italian
t. Dindu

the glowniggers & kikes are hard at it

Attached: jhbsd.png (387x376, 99K)

I heard about it from the Church of Satan (founded by a Jew) in the early 2000s.

Heard about what? Sneed?

Too bored 5o even read it. Literally no one cares, and those that do support it.

They stopped him almost immediately, had this happened in some right wing shithole like Florida or Texas 50 people would have died

What confuses me about this is that more or less, the media is reporting that he did this for white supremacy reasons but if I’m not mistaken, isn’t he Iranian?

Texas probably not, too many people are armed. I see two to three open carry every day just buying gas and grocery shopping.
Florida would depend on the county. Broward? Yeah, probably. Up in the panhandle? Probably not.

please keep posting this, it is so easily refuted

I'm guessing the book was Turner Diaries?

Attached: gunstats.jpg (482x446, 65K)

Whatsa matta you don’t like counting dead niggers killed by niggers, nigger, he asked rehotorically.

do you have a single fact to back that up

>Niggers
>Break
>Civilizations

>conveniently leaves out the percentages of each race's population in the USA
>conveniently disregards gang violence
(((Interesting.)))

I’m glad people are fearful in their own country maybe assholes will stop coming here.

Might is Right is no left-wing book.
It's some stupid white supremacist, super-sexist take on social darwinism. Survival of the fittest meets sadism. Anti-semitism and rugged individualism intertwined with hot takes on a variety of subjects.

Something only a retard could take seriously.

>this book from 1890 that we admit was never read, directly acknowledged or tangentially mentioned by any actual 1930s/40s Nazi
>this book totally inspired the Nazis to do what they did

Attached: 3e1558701492171.jpg (380x466, 38K)

What defines a mass shooting exactly? more than 3 people shot?

Attached: massShootingRacesUSA.jpg (2350x1650, 634K)

Wow, black mass shootings happen all the time but because its blacks killing other blacks it dosn't count

All those numbers say is that niggers are way over represented by capita. As usual for all crimes.
Jews are pretty high up there.

Gun Violence Archive has always used the FBI derived definition:

FOUR or more shot and/or killed in a single event [incident], at the same general time and location, not including the shooter.

shootingtracker.com/

Some people like to pretend they don't understand the colloquial meaning of the term "mass shootings".

WTF Genghis!? Rice niggers need to chill.

It's true that only a retard could take it seriously, but yeah it is a left-wing book. "Anti-semitism and white supremacy" doesnt = "right-wing" LMFAO esp not when you go back to when it was written. As stated, Marx was the most virulent racist of all. So no. The book was also brutally anti-christian and anti-tradition and more or less in every way specifically opposed to the right wing and structured around trying to deliberately find ways to bring it down.

I really fucking hate when fags like you try to gaslight shit and misrepresent it. Same BS the MSM does. You're all just fucking awful. You're all just fucking cancer.

I didn't know they had white supremacist forums. They should try stopping all the shootings in Baltimore or all the other crimes committed on a daily basis too. Oh yeah thats bever going to happen because people are fucking retards.

Right-wing and Christianity aren't inherently connected. You can have one without the other - and you can also reject tradition, as well, if those traditions are not in accord with your own world view. Or do you embrace diversity, equality and loving your brother as yourself? Those were the traditions Redbeard wished to axe.
That book was worshipful of notions of power and authority and have both over the inferior. Of disdain for the masses.

>Trump says that he wants antifa to be labeled a terrorist group
>mass shooting
>"right wing" shooter(s)
::here we are::
>Jow Forums diggs
>finds shooter(s) liberal faggot history
>memory holed like the fake bomber van bs
Called it last night.

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-125954_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 837K)

>white

Attached: 1553872271431.png (640x274, 109K)

they talk about Jow Forums like its the koran or something. Jow Forums doesnt radicalize terrorists the same way the koran doesnt radicalize terrorists.
>change my mind

>The book strongly advocates combat, violence and death along racial lines, and is filled with anti-Semitic rhetoric. It is a staple among neo-Nazis and white supremacists on extremist sites such as Jow Forums’s Jow Forums board, National Vanguard, Stormfront and The Daily Stormer. Links to the PDF version of the book have been posted hundreds of times on Jow Forums in the last several years, including as recently as last month.
the fuck are they talking about siege ?
thats the most funny shit i've read since a long time

If Might is Right is right-wing, then Proudhon's infamous misogyny and anti-semitism make What is Property right-wing too.

>?_twatterimbression=true
Why does cancerous OP never trim their URLs?

is the only reason why they didnt release any info about the shooting for 12 hours because they had to scramble to link an iranian italian to white supremacy?

Attached: dc798cfd-fc14-48ad-9ff6-6ab8ea20f941 (1).jpg (500x374, 32K)

seemingly because an instagram account supposedly linked to his account linked to or talked about Siege by James Mason also siege is as STAPLE among Jow Forums neo-Nazis
not even joking

Kek.
>39 wounded 9 dead in Chicago this weekend.
And 3 of those shootings would be classified as mass shooting events with 3 or more victims of negro gun violence. Educate yourself. FBI stats are not your purview.

I live in New Orleans there’s literally a mass shooting by that standard a few times a month and you never here about it.

i imagine the hospitals in chicago are all well into nigger fatigue

He posted he read Migh is Right, I think that is what they are referring to.

>Guy read book that is read by """white supremacists""" as well as Communist anarchists.
>On record being anti white and anti gentrification/development
>Must be a white supremacist

The media doesn't even try anymore.

He ran off and put his FBI shirt back on and returned to the scene as a witness.

why is this one getting so much media attention when the mexican spic last week killed 5 people and got literally zero national coverage.

gets the old noggin joggin

also

> santino legan

iranian sandnigger, deport all the mudskins and watch the crime rate plummet

I am so not interested in your autistic mental gymnastics. It's not a right-wing publication or set of ideas in any way shape or form. It literally existed as part of an attempt to dismantle right-wing society and thinking. The end.

Forgot all about the tranny antifa shooter

I’ve read capital in English and French and I never read anything that would lead me to believe Karl Marx was a racist

Some get over the top lel.

Can we re-name Gilroy?

Attached: 784228B0-B2AC-4C9C-87E1-40F28F22E61D.png (1334x750, 343K)

I don't believe you at all lol

White people are reaching for excuses. White is the new black.

Hmmm, I would like to see a funny short film about that scenario.

it doesnt matter his background, in the eyes of america he is white

Middle East is the continent of Asia

Yeah. White commit the majority of mass shootings while niggers commit the nost murder, rape and theft.

Also one of the most auccessful shooters was Seung Hung Choi at Virgins tech. He was an asian. Cope harder nigger.

When white people commit a crime the world cares about it more than when you chimp out. Whites are beating you even in crime, one of the things your kind is supposed to be good at.

How dis make you feel chimp boy?

Yeah I'd like to know too

Yeah, I have never seen anyone post that here. I just heard about it now.

they're trying to distract from Epstein and the Clintons. diversion is a favorite tactic.

Attached: 26.jpg (2581x1093, 523K)