Jesus was a violent man

is it me or does the bible seem rewritten? from everything i have gathered from jesus and things he did he seemed like a violent person flipping over tables, hitting people with whips, telling people to sell their cloak and buy a sword for protection..... why do so many Christians believe that his whole speech is about peace to except your own fate be non violent and be a good goy and all the Jewish control with come to pass... please enlighten me pol

Attached: download.jpg (194x260, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CamYtVpoTNk
youtube.com/watch?v=GEf6X-FueMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He didn't whip anyone. He used whips to chase the animals out of the temple. Stop getting your information about what the Bible says from atheist websites. Start with that.

>posting in bait threads

well i stand corrected... but he still seemed like a violent man....

Attached: k.png (500x593, 169K)

i am no means talking shit on the man, i'm just saying from my understanding he wasn't some peaceful man who was gonna stand back and watch things just happen was a man of action..maybe i'm wrong the maybe he was a man just preaching peace the whole time idk

The connection between what the person of Jesus did and what was relayed about him at the time, AND what was relayed about him in text over the centuries is very much overstated in an end-justifies-the-means style redaction.

The bible is civilizational genetic material, and it's been cured by fire over the last 1500 years and for the most part the American civilization is the potted plant that grew up through it.

You are struggling with the duality between parasite and host. The stories are just that. Stories. And we may never know what the person of Jesus was, except to know that he was some Jewish dude who hated Jews, and created a new religion, successfully.

If you're still searching for the truth in scripture, I'd suggest consuming this channel starting here: youtube.com/watch?v=CamYtVpoTNk

In John 8 He claims He is I Am which is the name the violent war God Yahweh gave when asked.

Attached: 96A3658A-7C60-4688-AAB9-6D3362E08B78.png (391x412, 171K)

>except to know that he was some Jewish dude who hated Jews

Right. He hated the people he was trying to deliver his message to. Uh huh. That makes sense.

Jesus didn't even really exist. He's a fictional character.

He was angry at what it represented, the lie that had been perpetuated since the Garden that humanity wasn’t good enough, that they had to cover their shame before God rather than letting him take care of it all
People say our sin separates us from God, and it’s true, but if there’s one thing human history has shown us it’s that that split was mutually voluntary

> Right. He hated the people he was trying to deliver his message to. Uh huh. That makes sense.

In your mind, why did the Jews kill Jesus even though Jews never kill one of their own?

> Jesus didn't even really exist. He's a fictional character.

Do you hold the same sentiment toward Mohammad the prophet of Allah in 710AD?

Does it seem rewritten? Uhm. Yes. It’s called King James Version. It was rewritten

>telling people to sell their cloak and buy a sword for protection
you should actually read the bible retard, WHY did jesus say that, and who did it say it to? and what happened when that sword was used? idiot...

christianity is pacifism and martyrdom to its very core and a not a single priest would disagree without committing a severe heresy.

Jesus was prophesized as a military leader, but didn't quite do that.
"Sell your cloaks and buy a sword."

Attached: black jesus.jpg (195x262, 12K)

the messiah is an austere man
that whimpy queer "jesus" is a fraud and not the headcanon you should be seeing in your head when you read the scripture

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>he was some Jewish dude who hated Jews, and created a new religion, successfully.
He did not hate jews and he never said anything that was hateful. PAUL created christainity decades after jesus's death, and constantine's bishop's formalized christianity by picking their favorite gospel books and burning all the other accounts. It is LITERALLY fanfiction about some hippie jew and it has done nothing except enslave the european soul, the same soul that built Rome and invented Greek philosophy. The sooner it's gone, the better.
Most christians are nonwhites for a reason. Why is that?

>Do you hold the same sentiment toward Mohammad the prophet of Allah in 710AD?
Why do you value jesus over muhammad? What if, perhaps, they both don't matter?

>In your mind, why did the Jews kill Jesus even though Jews never kill one of their own?

He was put to death for blasphemy, because he lived in some sandnigger area and that's what they used to do... and still do.

>Do you hold the same sentiment toward Mohammad the prophet of Allah in 710AD?

I've never really looked up Islam that well, because it's obviously another false sandnigger religion.

My research on Jesus led me to conclude that he's fictional. All accounts about him came many years after he was supposed to have lived. People made him up.

When he comes back he will, alone, tread the winepress of God’s wrath. (Meaning wading shin high in the blood of his pulpified, slaughtered enemies.)

> My research on Jesus led me to conclude that he's fictional.

Why are you so fixated on getting history exactly correct between 3700 and 300 years ago (pre-industrial age, pre video-camera) ?

You interject the physical existence of the man as if it were some sort of rug to pull out from your philosophical advesary.

You're like a child who shouts to a crowd that Santa Claus isn't real.

yes dipshit, he's not real, but the tiny gradient purturbations in the voltage gated ion channels according to the teachings of thsoe stories ARE real, real in the scientific sense in that I can stick a metal rod into your head and show them to you if you need to see them.

There is a penis in your head, let me try to reach in and pluck it out, if you'll indulge and let me.

youtube.com/watch?v=GEf6X-FueMo

no ones support the fucking mythist thesis or like saying jesus is not real even if we cannot say the contrary
it's just too much in fact
first communities all attested about the existence of christ
even jews have did
and first scriptures appeared about like 30 years (around 70) after jesus death
by this you already have christian communities in palestine but also in greece and in egypt

you can still think it wasnt real but christ was real because christ literally existed and thats why chistianity could get roots and have communities of believers so fast in the time and after that getting scriptures of what he did so fast in fast after his death ,that even his biggest ennemies couldnt say "no it doesnt exist" but just made another version of what he did (aka toledot yeshou)

Blood, sex, incest, rape, anal rape, prima noche, blood letting. Basic shit, dont let the fact a cross dressing zombie jew tranny is the head of the cannibal death cult of corpse eaters. Run of the mill c grade horror novel level shit.

rewritten? definitely edited.
research council of nicea

That's because he wasn't a pacifist, he followed the law of Moses which is anything but pacifist. He preached peace, but that doesn't mean he outlawed conflict.
Remember that every single action leads to conflict. You can never truly have a position of firm neutrality.