Do you believe society cares about the color of your skin? It truly doesn't. It values your intellect...

Do you believe society cares about the color of your skin? It truly doesn't. It values your intellect. Already there is a separation between the hoi polloi and the "cognitive elite" and its widening every generation. Most likely, if you're even reading this, you're fucked. IQ is no less than 40 and no more than 80 percent heritable, meaning if your parents aren't wealthy there's almost no chance you will become wealthy. Money is not the only measure of intellect but it is a strong one. The only question remains, what happens when you have a low IQ underclass completely cut off from high intellect society? Revolution? Anesthetize them with universal basic income and create a welfare state?

TL:DR your parents are stupid, you are stupid, and your children will be stupid

Attached: 100622 IQs compared 2.jpg (1320x888, 171K)

>tfw dating hot white girl who can't finish college

Sh-she will be a great housewife right?

>you are stupid

you're stupid, stupid.

The wealthy will separate themselves and leave the shit to fight it out amongst themselves.

you're is the contraction of you are. Stupid.

>you're is the contraction of you are.

yes, and i used it properly.

smart and educated, so are my parents, on the other hand met a lot of kids who inherited money and are dumb as a box of bricks, not to mention the amount of rich guys marrying idiotic bimbos, then again I live in a country where money is directly correlated to how criminal you are not how smart you are
IQ is mostly inherited trough the female line user, find a less hot smarter girl if you want smart kids, or stay with your current one and hope for hot kids

What would be stupid about using you are instead of you're? Stupid?

I am white, I was born in a V4 country, but in the UK I am discriminated against especially in the job market.

I have a high IQ and a Cambridge degree, it's not discrimination based on intellect.

>right tail of non-college degree population exceeds college educated population at sd2 and above
Im not sure that graph says what you think it does

Attached: 1562864198710.gif (380x434, 2.38M)

You are forgetting regression towards the mean as your traits are semi conserve through sexual reproduction.

it's a minimum of 80% heritable
also that's not how standard distributions work, there is no "separation" or gap that is widening at all, there's a reason it's a bell curve and doesn't have a trough between the high and lower IQ distributions

regression to the mean is why you know rich idiots
>IQ is mostly inherited through the female line
citation needed

>I'm discriminated against in the UK
>I have a Cambridge degree
pick one
what makes this even less believable is that in the UK names are removed from job applications and they're reviewed blindly

OP can't even read a graph

>I have a high IQ and a Cambridge degree
No you don't. With a Cambridge degree you'd get a job anywhere. First pick.

I agree with I have a certified IQ of 143 and two masters degrees and a strong working history, yet I can't break into anything substantial/serious

Do you list or IQ on your CV, and did you graduate from Cambridge?

No I don't, I just list all of my work and school achievements. It wasn't Cambridge but a reputable Uni in Melbourne

Most employers think they are smarter than they are and can't comprehend that a. there are people smarter than them and b. how these smarter people process the world. They don't understand it so they think the person is dumb (when it is in fact the other way around)

Maybe you suck. Did that never occur to you?

All the time

Have you ever thought about killing yourself? You know that there is more to life than what we are aware of on this physical plane don't you?

You're projecting your suicidal thoughts onto others lol how embarrassing

Not projecting anything. I'm trying to get the turd to kill himself. What an egocentric point of view. Being so socially unaware, and so self important, your life must suck.

based stats user

>Be white male
>Have college degree in STEM
>Apply for STEM job
>Get denied by default

>The only question remains, what happens when you have a low IQ underclass completely cut off from high intellect society? Revolution? Anesthetize them with universal basic income and create a welfare state?
South Africa
Rhodesia
Rome

your IQ probably isnt 143, then

that's not how it works (unless your degree is trash) because there is such a permanent, chronic shortage of women and non-whites (other than chinks) in STEM you are required

>society values your intellect
bahahahahahaha no they dont ugly, it's all about looks shitface.

>it values your intellect

Attached: sat.png (672x552, 36K)

Shouldn't have gone to the UK, i'm from a Slovakia, have a degree from a top 10 national university, and have a really good job in my field. Idk how it is in the UK but in the US nobody cares about your identity, even still white Americans consider me one of their own so it wouldn't be an issue for me if they did discriminate base don race.