My boyfriend is travelling to USA in 2 weeks. How safe is it?

Paranoid thread, I know. He has more chances of having something happen to him driving a car and things such as that. I know.

But still.

He has travelled before to other supposedly more dangerous places (India comes to mind) and I haven't been worried like this. He is travelling to California - San Diego - Las Vegas, which I understand are one of the more progressive parts of the country and therefore safe? Yes, I'm talking about gun violence and asshole racist people.

Fuck, just now I'm reading about a shooting at a food festival near California and I'm getting on my nerves. Other factors that make me worry: although he is white, he has an "arabic" face (or so his friends tell him) and we all know how safe those people are nowadays around there. Are they going to be extra bitchy at the airport with him? What can happen if he comes across asshole cops?

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad to have to worry about shit like this.

Any word of advice or things for him to avoid are welcome.

Attached: 1563325337543.jpg (883x1024, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/my-boyfriend-is-travelling-to-usa-in-2-weeks-how-safe-is-it.131733/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tell him he will be fine as long has he doesn't relax around the blacks

fuck black guys while hes gone. dont expect him to return. if hes a left wing cunt like you then ppl like me while sniff him out and slash his throat. no fucking joke commie cunt

He's absolutely fucked. Make your arrangements and say your goodbyes, the outlook is very grave (pun intended).

>I'm talking about gun violence and asshole racist people.
I assume you mean blacks.

I suggest you take your meds and quit being paranoid about your cheating boyfriend.

Comes to Jow Forums for useful racism. A wise decision, child.

Anything Muslim. They'll honor kill him just for fun. Africa too.

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE BABY
HE GON' DIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he's as good as dead

find yourself some BBC asap

Super stage, Euro. Especially Oakland and Baltimore. I hear you can get a cozy one night bedroom in East Harlem as well for $30. You'll find everyone is super friendly so don't be afraid to talk to people haha :) oh, and don't forget. Enjoy!

F

The Arabs here don't commit much crime so people don't really hate them.

He might be more likely to get checked at the airport but that profiling also means he's less likely to have his plane blown up

San Diego can be pretty bad in the black areas and some of the mexican areas.

>memeflag
Fake and gay.

resetera.com/threads/my-boyfriend-is-travelling-to-usa-in-2-weeks-how-safe-is-it.131733/

go home faggot, stay home.

He's as good as dead, say you're goodbyes.

Yeah, be sure to know, and tell him too,
>Fuck off, we're full.

>California

He's a walking deadman, they are about to experience bouts of plague.

>Las Vegas
He should be fine as s long as he doesn't remember the details of any mass shootings he survives

tell him to watch our for feral spics and niggers

if he is nigger
he is unsafe
if shitskin
he will be shot at but safe
if other
is fine, only smellz
he is safe

Attached: whenyouseeit.png (292x290, 178K)

Kek

That image does what it says, freaky, stop worrying user, just stay out of the nigger and spic infestation zones in the cities

Attached: 1550077972476.jpg (125x121, 4K)

Say your good byes and consider looking for a new bf. he probably won’t make it back.

Holy shit pol what have you done to me

I never see upside down plates; am I retarded?

Oh, is this where I'm supposed to upvote you? I can't figure out how, call Will and see what I need to do to upvote

Tell him to invest in body armor whenever he's outside he needs to be covered or else people will think he's asking to be shot

Turn your head sideways

Well for one thing, we hate homos over here so don’t be surprised if someone lynches your bf

San Diego is (or was) actually one of the more sane parts of California, though that's not saying much. Las Vegas has a significant police presence since it's a major tourist destination. As for their progressiveness, those two are actually a bit more conservative because San Diego is full of military stuff, which draws a lot of very conservative people, and Las Vegas outside of the strip is nothing exciting. If he acts like a normal person, he'll be fine. The police and customs won't bother you if you don't act like a sped, though they are always very formal and may seem a bit cold.
Shootings, mass or otherwise, are rare if overplayed occurrences here. Have him ask hotel staff about any neighborhoods or streets to avoid and if he does, he won't even see a gun. Both of those cities are very safe, the most you have to worry about is dehydration.

You have to let us know what color he is first.
White immigrants = OK
Brown immigrants = Not OK

Fake and gay.

Attached: F1731421-6ADC-441F-AFFC-DD87E1946B1B.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

No your just a black. All the plates are upside right if you pay attention to each one.

>Memeflag

This is a larp you retards

Attached: 1555006896957.jpg (460x613, 55K)

It's how your eyes perceive the shadowing. Look left to right and they all appear upside down. Look right to left and they all appear right sit up.

Also sage.

canadians are human shit, never forget this

My wifes boyfried wentn to america, he was killed instantly for being black, I blame dronald blumph.

Look at that dirt slut

The progressive parts of the country are where all of the gun violence happens.

Still, as long as he doesn't wander into the ghetto he'll probably be fine.

You can almost smell how horny she is, at seeing a man eat that much meat.

Weird but true

I want to cum in her

i was in america for a month in 2017.
literally drove through every state on the west coast from arizona to washington, and then flew to NY before heading home.

literally never felt as unsafe as i do back here in melbourne.

Attached: 5435683568.jpg (859x1660, 162K)

He needs to get a plate carrier and plates rated for at least 5.56. If he hears any large caliber rifles he needs to go back inside. If you look slightly Arabic the US is going to be exactly like the movie The Purge so he's going to have at least a few people take pot shots at him. If he runs into the very common roving Klansmen gangshe will be glad he has the plates.

San Diego is really safe in most places, down town can be a little sketchy like any downtown area, and there are some ghetto areas depending on what part of SD, but overall, extremely safe.

Las Vegas is also pretty safe as long as you aren't an idiot and venture into dark alleys while drunk or get caught buying hookers on the street or buying cocaine or something. The hotels are really safe, especially in the summer when so many people are around. Just tell him not to take any free rides from taxis. Apparently most of the uber drivers are drug dealers, so just be careful with those. If he's just on the strip he should be able to walk everywhere he needs to go or get a 5 minute taxi ride worst case. Downtown vegas is alright, trashy as shit, but a little more authentic old school vegas despite all the shit they put in there. Just use common sense and don't trust anyone offering you anything, nothing is free, the "free event" will have a two drink minimum or some shit with 12 dollar drinks. The club pass will be an empty club, also with 12-20 dollar drinks.

>killed by niggers or spics
>killed by drug addicts
>killed by mentally ill homeless person
>killed by ebola, black plague, or typhus

You're fucked OP, every liberal or progressive run area is a violent shithole

>progressive
>therefore safe
No. Nope. That’s not at all how that works. That’s where you find all the not safe people. The people we need to be tolerant of in our diverse society. You want him to be safe? Send him to the Midwest.

It’s funny, you’re worried most about the people you don’t need to worry about. The people he actually needs to worry about don’t get covered in the news. Blacks and Mexicans are hands down the most violent people in this country. Not even close. There are great reasons why people don’t trust the media—it’s blatant lies, misinformation and forced narratives.

Your faggot boyfriend is going to get nigger aids

nice bait Pyotr

>although he is white, he has an "arabic" face
give him a yarmulke and he'll be untouchable

yeah he's pretty much dead already. I've been shot like 5 times but always get away ok because I've got street smarts. Your average naive europoorean won't have that so he's pretty much gonna die for sure.

Attached: usafuggya.jpg (650x924, 54K)

post tits with timestamp

OH there's absolutely nothing to worry about other than the fact American girls are slutty whores who are often also kind of good looking and love guys with an accent. He will get his knob slobbed and enjoy foreigner penetrations.
You will not carry his love baby nao.

EU, most towns and cities have a `Martin L. King, Jr. boulevard.'
As long as he stays on them he'll be fine.

does he like garlic?

If he's driving a car, he better be careful as hell in Las Vegas, and don't assume one fucking thing, ever. Surface streets are dangerous as hell.

At night, don't stray far from the herd. No idea what the actual numbers are, but I would assume that LV is one of the highest for tourists killed and injured. Even the worst criminals in the worst shitholes of Mexico understand that tourists are off limits; not so in Las Vegas, and I don't have to tell you the reason why.

Attached: LAS.jpg (640x376, 47K)

> "Gun" Violence
Honestly not the problem the media makes it out to be. I'd actually suggest visiting one of the touristy ranges in the CA / NV area, where you can try shooting nearly anything. Just stay out of the bad parts of town, and ask locals if you're not sure. Don't be afraid to ask locals- Most people are pretty friendly here and happy to talk with you for a bit.
> Cops
Follow the rules and they won't bother you, The brutal cops you hear about really only exist in a few remote places.
> Progressive parts of the country
Keep in mind the USA is 50 little countries that work together as one and share a common(ish) language, there's local subcultures in all of them.

i was driving in vegas with the convertible roof down all night for fun when i was there in 2017.
i went all around the city, even to the northern suburbs where people said was a shit hole at 3am.

the only indication i saw that vegas was a shithole, was when i went to a legal weed store and they had armed security at the front door.

are you telling me i just got lucky?

Attached: 336583568.gif (700x706, 64K)

>He is travelling to California - San Diego - Las Vegas, which I understand are one of the more progressive parts of the country and therefore safe? Yes, I'm talking about gun violence and asshole racist people.
bait, also 1 post by this ID

you have any idea how big the US is?
even if there were 100 mass shootings on the same day, it's unlikely that he would be in the same city as one

He's fucking doomed. Better start shopping for a replacement now.

What's this supposed to be?

The resetera crossover is getting out of hand. We're sleeping with the enemy, this is lower than race mixing.

1 post by this ID

>pic related.

Attached: you-gonna-get-raped.jpg (384x494, 60K)

The odds of him getting caught in a mass shooting are infinitesimally small. He should stay away from niggers though, and not be on the city streets alone at night. Because niggers. I wouldn't worry about the racist assholes. Unless he's a nigger.

Attached: 1484608507484.jpg (1607x617, 97K)

If you drove around Vegas for 45 minutes in a rag-top and didn't gather up at least 3 slaves you had no luck.

only 5? that's like a normal tuesday

Happy handrubbing merchant

that is low. I usually collect at least 4 and have them mow my lawn before leaving them in a ditch out by pahrump

Nice bob's and vagene would smash

>more progressive
>safe
He's a goner if this is how you retards think across the pond

I'm a fat weakened mutt, I've got one fucked up hip from an Army injury, I survive daily with no problems. I've even called the cops on my black neighbor, and he continues to call me bossman for some reason. I'm sure your bf will be fine, probably be getting dicked by his gay friend he's coming here for though.

Attached: 1556681091182.png (662x478, 22K)

Check Google Maps street view, go near apartments or homes. Click around.

It’s a good area if any 1 criteria is met:
1. You see a white girl jogging.
2. You see expensive cars here and there, but they are stock colors and parts.
3. There’s a Garage door up and no one around and the Garage has stuff in it.
4. You see packages.
5. More than one house has a police car parked there.

It’s bad if you see any of the following:
1. A car up on blocks
2. Black people just sitting on their porches
3. More than 4 cars at each house.
4. Graffiti of any kind, it’s romanticized by Jews but it’s always bad.
5. Stupid modified cars. Like LV leather exteriors, neon road lights, spinners, tanning bed size spoilers.
6. Police tape

honestly you would be safer in racist piss-pot towns.

He's going to slip on a pile of human shit and land in hundreds of used needles.

no that's san fran

Chicks are super hot in UsA and basically fuck on sight. He will cheat. 100%

He’s gonna get merced nigga. Dem west side bois gonna done get him shot all da fuck up nigga

>1 post by this memeflag

Attached: b654382593.png (356x296, 166K)

Attached: 7EA9C6E0-261A-4AA0-9D06-BE2027B65AEB.png (477x257, 176K)

>which I understand are one of the more progressive parts of the country and therefore safe?
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No.
t. Used to live in California. Terrible place, but not as bad as Canada.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: European Fag.png (900x900, 272K)

The more progressive the area the more dangerous it is.You have some backwards ideas.

lmao stfu faggot YUROP

no

We'll be dandy as long as he avoids niggers.

It is very dangerous. He will probably be raped and murdered, and not necessarily in that order. He should call the trip off.

tits and timestamp or gtfo

at least there you're not getting kicked on a railway for being an 8 year old german boy

Attached: 1554659788274.png (700x700, 615K)

>although he is white, he has an "arabic" face

tell him to visit Dearborn, MI he will fit right in.

The "progressive parts" of the US have the highest rates of crime. They will be the most dangerous towards your likely white boyfriend.

Gun violence is not rampant in america as the media would have you believe. It occurs in the ghettos, and youll find it only if you are being dumb. Like trying to bargin with niggers, spic, or peckerwoods for drugs.

Thw tourist spots in most cities are boardered by ghettos, and more dangerous at night than being in the country.

America, just like everywhere else in the world, is a safe place if you know how to hold yourself. Its not the wild west. Even those dangerous places are not dangerous if you arent a fucking moron about it. Ive spent time in compton and watts, oakland, south chicago, and the lower 9th ward. Never once had trouble.

Stay out of tijuana when he is in san diego, seeing a donkey show is not worth getting robbed by mexican police. Norcal is a shithole, and dont go off strip looking for drugs in vegas.

Stay away from the sandnogs. The regular nogs are somehow better than yours over there.

But remember never relax around any nog.

Attached: neverlelaxaroundnogs.webm (720x530, 2.87M)

I'll rape your boyfriend if I see him in Missouri

Attached: jesse james.jpg (720x378, 102K)

Fuck off faggot

>My boyfriend
Tits or GTFO

Attached: 4chan_32c687_728260.jpg (600x750, 60K)

Avoid Niggers and groups of Niggers at all costs. Do not stay in major cities. Do not venture out at night alone. AVOID NIGGERS AND WHERE THEY CONGREGATE. Aside from that it's pretty safe actually. Niggers are your only real random threat. That's the reality here.

How do I unsee this?