Patriot Front protested in front of AIPAC headquarters

Patriot Front protested in front of AIPAC headquarters.

>youtube.com/watch?v=s9k9h0i4vh4

Attached: pfront.png (1246x742, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
pagesix.com/2018/08/11/steve-bannon-trying-to-get-on-disgraced-jeffrey-epsteins-good-side/
archive.fo/ozQnv
timesofisrael.com/jeffrey-epstein-was-ehud-baraks-business-partner-as-late-as-2015-report/
archive.fo/FjW43
jta.org/quick-reads/report-sex-offender-jeffrey-epstein-bankrolled-ehud-baraks-high-tech-investment
archive.fo/vDgUs
cnbc.com/2019/07/11/epstein-donated-46-million-to-les-wexners-private-foundation-in-2008.html
archive.fo/EIuWl
vox.com/the-goods/2019/7/10/20689134/jeffrey-epstein-les-wexner-l-brands-victoria-secret-limited
archive.fo/43SRE
cbsnews.com/news/victorias-secret-l-brands-stock-drops-les-wexner-jeffrey-epstein/
archive.fo/YPNdS
businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-traveled-with-bill-clinton-kevin-spacey-2019-7
archive.fo/arRXa
theepochtimes.com/katie-couric-woody-allen-and-george-stephanopoulos-attended-party-with-epstein-after-2008-conviction_2998474.html
archive.fo/LXNVK
nypost.com/2019/07/09/leon-black-kept-jeffrey-epstein-as-charity-director-after-plea-deal/
archive.fo/Gb1W9
axios.com/leon-black-jeffrey-epstein-apollo-investment-group-a7e4763c-0b95-4b42-a825-6dbbb3f034d1.html
archive.fo/BRtvw
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/stephen-hawking/11340494/Stephen-Hawking-pictured-on-Jeffrey-Epsteins-Island-of-Sin.html
archive.fo/KgXqu
thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-had-his-own-lodge-at-interlochens-prestigious-arts-camp-for-kids-in-michigan
archive.fo/IX5Qy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are they wearing masks like ANTIFA?

They're just giving away all the moral high ground they can to "own the libs" now.

>Why are they wearing masks like ANTIFA?
Because it's literally Mossad

this reminds me of national action, seems glowing

It's retarded to not wear a mask if you're in a place that will allow it. Just don't look like a cuck dressed in all black with twiggy arms. Dress so you look dangerous and in control.

>They're just giving away all the moral high ground they can to "own the libs" now.

Youre either trolling or dumb response. Dudes on the alt-right or whatever you want to call it instantly get doxxed, fired from jobs, ADL, SPLC label them all "White Nationalists", "NAzis" etc. They have to wear a mask or get doxxed

is this the Fair Play for Cuba Committee 2.0?

this group unironically looks based

>seems glowing

The editing is high quality because apparently the leader is good with that stuff, but who knows anymore. I just heard about these guys, apparently they rebranded

There’s a 100% chance it’s compromised by the intel agencies

Attached: 3A16726C-BA02-4DC7-8505-8073773EF1C3.jpg (600x600, 78K)

So wearing masks is good when white faggot racists do it?

It's a new digital age.

MASKS ARE REQUIRED (also aesthetic)

SLOPPY

JOB

MOSSAD

Attached: JDL---ANTIFA---Alt-Right.jpg (1152x798, 521K)

retard, enjoy getting doxed like a retard.
> buh buh they are for pussies

Fuck off kike.

idk anything about these guys. I think its legit, but you can bet some FED will try to ruin it like Atomwaffen

because they're not fucking retards.
Would you go up against a Mexican cartel with your face exposed?
Why the fuck would you do it against AIPAC? An organization which runs our government the way the cartels run Mexico and which it can be very strongly argued is responsible for more deaths and ruined lives.

Where are the fat fucking pigs to arrest them? They're blocking the sidewalk.

You guys think you still got Freedom of Speech and shit? Fuck outta here.

PATRIOT FRONT WORK FOR THE SPLC

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: file.png (1476x624, 138K)

nice try

THE SPLC IS AN OFFSHOOT OF THE ADL

THEY PROTECT ZIONIST INTERESTS.

THEY STAGE BULLSHIT LIKE THIS TO GIVE SYMPATHY TO THE PEOPLE BEING PROTESTED. IN THIS CASE AIPAC.

Attached: file.png (1316x576, 120K)

>They're blocking the sidewalk

you can protest on a public place theyre not blocking anyone, doesnt look like a busy area

If Patriot Front starts promoting Zionism or behaving in a way that embarrasses the white race, then you'll know they're controlled opposition.

THEY ALREADY ARE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

FUCKING KIKE

Attached: file.png (2068x754, 132K)

why cant they look like respectable people? protesting the AIPAC is a legitimate cause, so there's no reason to dress up like hoodlums. it makes people ignore you

SO IS THE AMERICAN IDENTITY MOVEMENT.

WHY IS MOSSAD SO FUCKING STUPID?

Attached: AIM.jpg (3969x2953, 3.04M)

>why cant they look like respectable people? protesting the AIPAC is a legitimate cause, so there's no reason to dress up like hoodlums. it makes people ignore you
Because the whole goal is to make it seem like the people who protest AIPAC are crazy.

Attached: mikeenoch.jpg (522x513, 81K)

Consider themselves lucky. Many cities pist rooftop snipers around synagogues in times of protest.

Texas division on fire.

I wonder how big they are in my area.

Atomwaffen was pozzed from the start.
No good fruit can come from a tree whose roots are edgey teenagers that take their name from a kind of weapon they have no chance in hell of ever accessing in the first place. Literally the radical right-wing sperglord equivalent of Baltimore hoodrats calling themselves "Da Billyonair Niggas".

>pist
If all of these groups are controlled op then it's up to Jow Forums to create something organic. If all we do is complain and expose them, we're only fighting half the battle.

>Consider themselves lucky. Many cities pist rooftop snipers around synagogues in times of protest.
They work for the Zionists. They aren't lucky. They're controlled opposition.

>If all of these groups are controlled op then it's up to Jow Forums to create something organic. If all we do is complain and expose them, we're only fighting half the battle.
GO FUCK YOURSELF KIKE. YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO USE Jow Forums FOR YOUR BULLSHIT "MOVEMENTS". YOU STUPID ZIONISTS ARE ALL GOING TO PRISON.

Attached: vPi1Yy3 copy.jpg (1112x620, 102K)

They wear masks because they're all kikes. Just like in the 80s when most of the so called Klansmen turned out to be kikes. Masks equals kikes.

The point of groups like this is not to be respectable. It is offer a reminder of what the alternative to peaceful dialogue is.

Ah. Never heard of then until this thread. But my advice goes for anybody brave enough to protest in front of a jewish center - watch the rooftops.

>muh moral high ground
>muh optics

things that have never once mattered

>Atomwaffen was pozzed from the start
it was a glowin honeypot

Lol they don't believe in fighting antifa, larp.

Will post as an ex-member. Its not kike controlled its even worse. Its a popularity project for Thomas who runs it. He will use you to make himself look cool. He will not give a fuck if something happens to you. He uses that group and the good people inside of it to push his own vanity. Its sick. Worse then being kike controlled. He broke off from vanguard because they called him out on his shit so when he could not larp as Hitler he splintered the whole thing by starting Internal drama.

Jow Forums is predominately a white person board. White people are facing genocide. Jow Forums can not simply whine about their own genocide forever. At some point real anons, unconnected to the Intelligence Community, will rise up. There is nothing you can do to stop it, Kusnershill.

>The point of groups like this is not to be respectable. It is offer a reminder of what the alternative to peaceful dialogue is.
No the point of these groups is to associate anti Israel with MUH WHITE NATIONALISM.

Holy fuck how desperate is Netanyahu right now?

Attached: kill-bibi.jpg (575x575, 54K)

These people look like crazy people, take your meds.

>Jow Forums is predominately a white person board.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Attached: kyc.jpg (542x543, 130K)

Steve Bannon

pagesix.com/2018/08/11/steve-bannon-trying-to-get-on-disgraced-jeffrey-epsteins-good-side/
archive.fo/ozQnv
>Steve Bannon trying to get on disgraced Jeffrey Epstein’s good side

Ehud Barak

timesofisrael.com/jeffrey-epstein-was-ehud-baraks-business-partner-as-late-as-2015-report/
archive.fo/FjW43
>Jeffrey Epstein was Ehud Barak’s business partner as late as 2015

jta.org/quick-reads/report-sex-offender-jeffrey-epstein-bankrolled-ehud-baraks-high-tech-investment
archive.fo/vDgUs
>Report: Sex offender Jeffrey Epstein bankrolled Ehud Barak’s high-tech investment

Les Wexner

cnbc.com/2019/07/11/epstein-donated-46-million-to-les-wexners-private-foundation-in-2008.html
archive.fo/EIuWl
>Jeffrey Epstein used $46 million charitable donation to keep alive his ties with billionaire Les Wexner

vox.com/the-goods/2019/7/10/20689134/jeffrey-epstein-les-wexner-l-brands-victoria-secret-limited
archive.fo/43SRE
>What we know — and what we don’t — about retail mogul Les Wexner’s connection to Jeffrey Epstein

cbsnews.com/news/victorias-secret-l-brands-stock-drops-les-wexner-jeffrey-epstein/
archive.fo/YPNdS
>Victoria's Secret parent company's stock down as Jeffrey Epstein ties emerge

Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker

businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-traveled-with-bill-clinton-kevin-spacey-2019-7
archive.fo/arRXa
>Epstein's private plane took President Bill Clinton, actor Kevin Spacey, and comedian Chris Tucker to Africa to tour HIV/AIDS project sites, New York Magazine said in 2002, citing Page Six.

Good. When one of these guys is murdered by the government for exercising their First Amendment they'll just become a martyr and awaken more of the boomerwaffen.

Attached: D79HS2QV4AA2Ovc.jpg (512x475, 21K)

Katie Couric, Woody Allen, and George Stephanopoulos

theepochtimes.com/katie-couric-woody-allen-and-george-stephanopoulos-attended-party-with-epstein-after-2008-conviction_2998474.html
archive.fo/LXNVK
>Katie Couric, Woody Allen, and George Stephanopoulos Attended Party With Epstein After 2008 Conviction

Leon Black

nypost.com/2019/07/09/leon-black-kept-jeffrey-epstein-as-charity-director-after-plea-deal/
archive.fo/Gb1W9
>Leon Black kept Jeffrey Epstein as charity director after plea deal

axios.com/leon-black-jeffrey-epstein-apollo-investment-group-a7e4763c-0b95-4b42-a825-6dbbb3f034d1.html
archive.fo/BRtvw
>Leon Black's Jeffrey Epstein bungle

Stephen Hawking

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/stephen-hawking/11340494/Stephen-Hawking-pictured-on-Jeffrey-Epsteins-Island-of-Sin.html
archive.fo/KgXqu
>Stephen Hawking pictured on Jeffrey Epstein's 'Island of Sin'

Interlochen
thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-had-his-own-lodge-at-interlochens-prestigious-arts-camp-for-kids-in-michigan
archive.fo/IX5Qy
>Epstein Had His Own Lodge at Interlochen’s Prestigious Arts Camp for Kids

Attached: Netanyahu-Spygate.jpg (5390x4258, 3.88M)

interesting, please tell more

You're running the same psyop as Renegade Tribune.

Attached: kushnershill-maymay.jpg (2311x1988, 2.39M)

>everyone is Mossad

take your meds

Kek. You kikes are desperate for a distraction from Epstein aren't you?

Attached: mossad-soy2.gif (2089x800, 764K)

Hiro should word filter mossad so you shills lose 90 percent of your posts.

Haven't you heard? Everyone is controlled opposition and everything is false flag. Literally nothing is real, you see there's this massive government conspiracy to mold the reality we see entirely only a few of us are smart enough to see through all of the lies.

>Hiro should word filter mossad so you shills lose 90 percent of your posts.
KEK!!!!! This is how weak Mossad has become.

Changing topics? I'm going to expose you, Kushnershill, along with Renegade.

Attached: epstein musk.jpg (556x387, 67K)

yes. everything we do to advance the interests of our people is good.

Get fucked

Attached: ilhan-omar-queen-911.png (400x497, 202K)

>He will use you to make himself look cool
Makes sense considering they've gone from no presence whatever to getting posted on Jow Forums two days in row for separate events.
A). That shit with the anarchist bookshop
B). This AIPAC shit
That sort of tempo stinks of self-aggrandizement as motivation, rather than a sustained movement.

holy shit is Musk compromised

2pbp

They realized how quickly identifiable they are by their noses based on previous false flags

ayup

I don't believe you for a second as they just did a little rally outside a music club/bar in Texas that was a front for Antifa.

Do you have any source to your claim?

I don't think they should engage with Antifa or avoid engagements for the most part because Antifa is low hanging fruit and are nothing but useful idiot foot "soldiers". Smart strategy is to create your own protests and target corrupt Jewish establishments and venues of power.

Create the protest don't be part of someone elses.

shouldn't you be on twitter running damage control for the steveo cnn tweets?

Those ladies are nice and fucking tan. And that chin implant is fucking sexy.
Looks as glow as the day is long.

>No the point of these groups is to associate anti Israel with MUH WHITE NATIONALISM
So what?
Israel isn't going to magically become popular because scary white people hate it.

>that sort of tempo stinks of self-aggrandizement as motivation, rather than a sustained movement.

You act as if there's any other way to go about spreading a third position esq message when the system hates us

reeeeee everything is glowing

>So what?
>Israel isn't going to magically become popular because scary white people hate it.
No. Mossad is scared of Ilhan and The Squad. They wanna focus on MUH WHITE NATIONALISM so the MSM can continue their bullshit.

The narrative is dead. Everyone working at narativ is going to be executed. You don't control shit anymore kikes.

Black Cube employees - Gonna die.

Psy Group employees - gonna die.

Bannon and all his e-celebs...Gonna die.

For me it all went down hill after our discord got doxxed. It was stupid from the start. I told them over and over we need to protect people. They wont want to join us if it means instantly being doxx. However he just kept pushing and gave zero fucked about anyone else. He was doxxed so why did it matter. was the mentality he has. Across the board every group has seen a massive drop off of people willing to go out and do shit. However it is even more so with them. They take in people who are young to alt-right activism and just throw them to the wolfs with nothing to protect them.

It was a great chance to rub elbows with a lot of other like minded people. But I have a distaste for him. Met a lot of leaders but he is the worst by far. He did pay for my lunch once but so I still offer thanks for that but other then that fuck you Thomas you self-absorbed cancer to our movement. Its not about you being the fucking god king. Its about helping fucking white people.

What a surprise, the "muh Mossad" poster is anti-white.

>For me it all went down hill after our discord got doxxed

Using discord that's what FED PAtrick Casey did. Using discord is retarded now I think Patriot Front is a corrupt

Because white people learn from jewish and bolshevik tricks.
Just wait until whites start subverting jewish organizations and destroying them from the inside playing dumb shabo goy until it's too late.
Enjoy the ride Mordecai.

America is gonna watch The Netanyahu family die and we're going to celebrate.

Attached: 1499835330391.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

Nah I know one of the teens that started it, they're just LARPy chucklefucks and one of their memebers is shilling their vid here.

Probably Thomas.

Kushnershill's MO is well-poisoning. Notice he says everything is MOSSAD when in fact it's the CIA, the GRU, MOSSAD, and many other Intelligence agencies. He has no problem "exposing" controlled opposition but when you present the idea of real opposition, made of real anons, he calls you MOSSAD. This is Well-Poisoning. In all likelihood, he himself is MOSSAD.

Nah you''re gonna watch your entire family get killed by Iranians.

Attached: IDF Ansariya Ambush 1997.jpg (648x425, 44K)

lol wut

Thank you. Once I saw the news of discord doing SPLC BOT shit I was out of the fucking place fast.

Yes THATS why...not because ATOMWAFFEN were the biggest retards on the planet?

LMAO they work for the kikes nigger lips.

Jesus this is cringey

Obvious fucking FBI

Attached: r8q0f659.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

No, I didn't mean the actions themselves, they're fine. I meant that two propaganda actions being pulled off so close together is indicative to me of someone looking to make a name for themselves. Someone clearly wants Patriot Front to be the new big thing.

Hey maybe I'm wrong though and they actually can keep this tempo up without overextending themselves, and this isn't just the product of someone's ego, I'm open to that. It would be great.

Have you ever considered your ideology is shit if you have to wear a mask because nobody likes you?

Attached: u643f56.png (705x998, 197K)

>.not because ATOMWAFFEN were the biggest retards on the planet

Facts. They were massive spergs asking for it honestly especially when they did crimes smfh man

>Mossad is scared of Ilhan and The Squad.
Go back to where you came from.

>this isn't just the product of someone's ego
It is an ego project. It always has been.

"Free Market" youre a phag go watch prager u

Incel detected

Attached: 7Mds6D.jpg (680x649, 92K)

>Have you ever considered your ideology is shit if you have to wear a mask because nobody likes you

The point of dudes wearing masks when theyre out there protesting is because who wants to get doxxed? Then ANTIFA calls their bosses and gets them fired, and links to an article the (((SPLC))) said about them being nazis?

This glows.

youre just a cringy faggot. go jack off to more thomas sowell and ben shapiro videos. Enjoy companies fuck you in the ass. Only cucks and little children are pro "free" market

Are they not Nazis?

Attached: rt7E1lI.jpg (747x747, 108K)

These are the same dudes that fucked up the antifas at occupyice in Portland, right? They bum rushed their camp and tore all their shit up. These dudes are based

So what if they are?

I'm successful and I have a kid, while you're a useless idiot.

Boring

Can you count on two hands how many years past 50 you are? Be honest

They are corrupting a good message by copying the style and agressive bullshit antifa does, America is now programmed to hate antifa (rightfully so) and they are exploiting that