Stunning example of racial differences

next time a liberal says race is only skin-deep, show them this. non-blacks look like overgrown infants next to blacks.

Attached: sni.png (1842x948, 2.68M)

Attached: prop_var.gif (795x764, 49K)

cope

cope about what?

I could break every nigger on this pic's legs with 1 kick..

Damn heroic's face looks good

Attached: sticks1.jpg (144x221, 3K)

Attached: stick2.jpg (151x162, 3K)

The tallest countries in the world are European, though...

being a lanktard nigger with toothpick legs

You miss the proportion. Blacks are like walking bones nothing like your example. Nice try though nigger.

it's not about height necessarily (though the tallest in the world are nilotes). it's about body shapes. you could not find a better photo to demonstrate it.

>all this small pp energy just because three people are normal height for an adult man
It's not their fault you're small Joe.

Both the white and the Asian look more solidly built than the blacks they're standing next to, Pajeet

whites have wider hips
wider hips correlate with white iq
genes that produce wide hips also produce high iq or because whites have higher iq they correlate the wider hips, who knows

not small, I don't know I guess I grew up normally instead of looking like a starving african

Fuckre you even on about with this wack bait? Lightbulb headed skinnies are impressive to you? Jesus Kareem

int 2 str 8
vs
int 8 str 2 character

higher races may lose in a fist fight with nigs but so does with grown bears and kangaroos

posessing str and physique like wild animal may be impressive but what make human truly unique is int

Attached: number_and_racial_distribution_of_victims_of_violent_crimes_in_the_us_by_race_2012-2015_stats.png (1356x2213, 751K)

Attached: number_distribution_and_rate_of_interracial_murders_(black_and_white)_in_US_2013-2017_stats.png (1228x3647, 1.06M)

what are you talking about boy? when did i say it was impressed? that non-blacks look like overgrown infants is a factual statement about how they're shaped, not a condemnation, that's demonstrated by the picture.

btw, lightbulb implies small jaws.

Attached: murder_rate_whites_blacks_stats.png (1003x2656, 720K)

Attached: ten_thousand_whites_and_ten_thousand_blacks_violent_crime_stats.png (869x2074, 706K)

The tallest in the world are not nilotics, it's balkans and north germanic people.

And try posting a source regarding differences in body shape, because most sources as well as proof in physical sports dop seem to indicate that whites have a greater capacity for strength, mostly from their larger frame.

Attached: 1564164669460.png (500x417, 340K)

lol.. why the hell would you need a source? use your damn eyes. it's like asking for a source that says whites are lighter skinned than blacks

>Kareem
0% chance OP is black, probably Indian

OP is a cuckhold and heauxmisexual