Has Jow Forums taken the farmer/agricultural pill yet?

has Jow Forums taken the farmer/agricultural pill yet?

Attached: photo-1444858291040-58f756a3bdd6.jpg (1000x538, 128K)

For me, that pill is too expensive.

Only if you're a materialist nigger.

this

I was 13 before I saw a building over 3 stories. Downtown Detroit was a complete mindfuck for me.

how that go when you first saw it?

How does one start a farm?

Great, we arrived several days early to see a Wing's game and went to The Henry Ford Museum where I saw Edison's last breath, Lincoln's assassination chair, Kennedy's assassination limo and the spirit and inventiveness on America and toured a bunch of buildings.

It was a Wings v. Kings game and even though the Wings lost, I did witness Wayne Gretzky's 500th goal that night.

No I have a college degree and disposable income.

How do I start farming with no money?

Attached: 1537887491922s.jpg (250x187, 8K)

Not even the Amish can afford this pill any longer. Is a man really alive if he cant afford his own land to farm on?

Checked.

GREENPIILLL

I tried recently. Everyone speaks Spanish and the supervisors treat everyone like prisoners. Also I don't get payed time and a half in overtime. I'm quitting soon.

We took that pill several years ago.

Attached: 40.jpg (640x480, 191K)

bury a potato

So you're a little kid with absolutely no knowledge of the adult world then.
It takes millions in overhead to start up a farm capable of financially sustaining itself.
Most farmers in the west have accrued their equipment and land over generations.
it's not impossible but it sure as hell takes a lot more effort then just not caring about owning superfluous items. The essentials are quite difficult to obtain by themselves.

I haven't but my dad took it recently. He's in the process of buying some land in the mountains outside the city. He wants to build a dome home on it and start a homestead. I'll be helping him out to gain experience for when I buy my own country home.

If you have money for food and interbutts, you can buy some seeds or even seedlings. If you have a patch of dirt, or a secret spot in the clearing in the woods, or some sunlight and a way to steal some dirt and put it in a container, then you can start learning to grow things.

Actual farming is a serious endeavor, but learning how to grow something is nothing more than a pleasant hobby that makes your living area better, health, and food better.

Farming is romantic until you’re gelding a mule at 5 am so you can be on time to literally shovel shit until lunch... which you eat while still covered in shit. And then you rinse off and stand a dumb farmers market answering questions people like me ask about the best way to cook the slowly thawing chicken your nephew had named randy just days ago.

>millions in overhead
If you want to grow only corn and onions, sure.
You can start a produce farm for cheaper because you need far less land to turn a profit and you don't need a combine harvester. You can get by even with a walk-behind tractor on a small acreage.

That's gardening user. I'm not asking about gardening.

Agriculture and rural in this country has been utterly destroyed by massive corporations and lazy, extremely corrupt government. Any semblance of dignity or independence will be increasingly eroded as more browns are intentionally imported as a bio-instrument of economic and political consolidation. You will become a debt slave because the only people dumb enough to pay back debt are white Christians and East Asians.

You're not going to have much luck farming if you can't garden. You'd probably be best off looking to be a farm hand of some sort if you really want to scale up. Trade your labor for the opportunity to learn.

Moving out to my mother's homestead next year and eventually I'll start my own. (she knows a lot more about gardening than I do)

>Not keeping your chicken indoors
Pleb

I'm not fucking my sister.

this

this

the jew fears the indoor chicken farmer

Just don't pay taxes and stand off with government agents like a real man. With the decline of society one must consider the weakness of our enemy and its recruits.

USSR and mid ages Ireland economy in one simple sentence

Attached: 1549368831590.png (452x584, 235K)

are you gay or is she ugly?

I grew up like that. Most of you faggots couldn't stand it. It's too much work, with too few people to associate with, and you have to learn to love meth.