So Harris was 100% sociopath, absolute loony. What the fuck was this guy's deal then?

So Harris was 100% sociopath, absolute loony. What the fuck was this guy's deal then?

Attached: klebold.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well he's obviously a Jew.

But he was raised in a Lutheran household

/thread

weren't they fucking?

Jews have a genetic traumatic memory of the holocaust.

Depression. He didn't need to die. Eric just fed his negative thoughts. If he didn't meet Eric he would of gone on to do great things. Eric was doomed no matter what in my opinion.

He was a sad, lonely, overly emotional high schooler. It's just unfortunate that no one told him that things get better as you grow up...that things aren't nearly as hopeless as they seem. He never knew that, so he followed the lead of Harris, who literally wanted to fuck everyone and everything in a final blaze of glory, which I can't even really argue against.

No. That's just Gus van Sant's homo fantasy no matter who he's talking about.

They hated Jesus, they were killing Christian's because Jews are the seed of the devil.
A Jew can do three things well. Lie, murder kids, and steal. So I guess this guy chose murder.

they weren't Jewish lmao

jesus was jewish , the faiths are all similar the ones of the desert

The only time I heard someone say that retarded bullshit is when I am in convo with an African American crying about slavery. "We iz still suffering from the legacy of slavery."

>(((klebold)))
>obvious squishy jewface
That's a kike. An don't forget that the Jews threw their wait behind Luther so as to fracture the church.

Sounds like something a jew would say.

Throw it in to a search engine. I don't have a link handy, but the Jews actually published an article about it maybe a year ago, give or take.

Useful idiot

He was a depressed, low confident follower who latched onto Harris’ confident psychopath personality. Read a book

it's a jew rat

what more do you need to know?

It’s true. Everyone one of us Jews fall asleep we relive each of the 6,000,000 deaths vividly in my dreams

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

Marilyn Manson, unironically. The rise of Atheists targeting edgy white boys.

That's just demonic possession.

They were going after Christians. This is what happens when you take God out of school.

Atheists get triggered by this Bec not all of them are like this guy but the facts are that with the rise of Atheist Liberals came this stuff. I'm a 32 year old boomer. We had a rifle class in my middle school.

Dylan was based. Eric was a madman on a mission and he didn't who went down with him.

Klebold was jewish.

Oh you lucky shit. I wish I had an opportunity to do that in high school. Instead, I eschewed guns for a long time because I had misplaced moral problems with the concept of going hunting.

Ever been in high school? The popular kids are always surrounded by hanger ons. They rely on that Beta class to justify their social standing. There are similar hierarchys in all the other social groups, maybe a little noticeable. I guarentee if you look back at the band losers, you'll see exactly the same internal structure there, for example.
In their retarded little group, Eric was the alpha, and Dylan was pulled along as part of the supporting cast.

*hangers on

A fag. Just like Harris. I heard they sucked each other off regularly.

wrong Shlomo... Yeshua/Jesus was ADAMIC, TRUE Israelite, from the tribe of Judah, the real Adamic one, and Benjamin, the southern kingdom of the nation of all twelve tribes of the real Israelites. "Israel', the 10 northern tribes were not in the Holy Land, at that time, as they were taken away by the Assyrians, and did not return to the Holy Land. Look up "10 lost tribes of Israel". Yeshua/Jesus was Adamic, and his genetics were NOT corrupted by the Kenites, Cains seedline, who were the offspring of the 'serpent', from the Garden. And Yeshua/Jesus was most certainly, absolutely NOT a follower or adherent of Lucifers' religious book, the (((Babylonian Talmud)))!!!!

Klebold was a Jew. Do you have a source for Harris?

No. I've never looked at Harris much, but I have a lot of Harrises connected to my family. They're all officially Christian, but I wouldn't have guessed it by the way they tend to look and act on the whole. Could be a mix.

Jew, and his fellow shooter was a mischling.

this but unironically, sans holocaust. they are naturally a misanthropic rat people that seek to feed on and ransack the success of others.

What's wrong with Harris and Klebold?
If I'm not mistaken, everyone they killed absolutely deserved it.
It's called taking out the trash. It used to be nature that did it but now we have to rely on psychos.

Attached: 2017-11-03-oppurtunity-from-tragedy.jpg (750x1883, 953K)

was his mothers' maiden name (((Green or Greene)))??? Not sure, look into it....

Wasn't he on pharmajewticals?

>Which I can't really argue against

Killing innocent people is wrong.
Please think again about everything.

T. Known Boss

Attached: cut.jpg (1284x722, 112K)

was there a video of them that has been covered up by the authorities, where (((they))) said that (((they))) were going to kill the Christian girls first???!!! Any truth to that 'rumour'??

>So Harris was 100% JEWISH
Just pointung it out

0/20

Nice try edgelord. You are the trash.

T. Known Boss

Attached: 1546789175162m.jpg (819x1024, 104K)

Don't really care about christfaggot grills. They're usually cunts. Blast em.

Attached: Burt_Gummer.jpg (300x254, 23K)

He was his boyfriend, the tragic bottom.

He had an intimate romantic relationship with his own butthole.

They were mkultra victims, and were not the only shooters. Also klebold was a jew so he couldve been chosen.

Columbine was a CIA operation and william cooper predicted it in his book.

>shadman

>killing innocent people is wrong
'Innocent' is an abstract concept that is not reinforced by reality. So elaborate on why facilitating death is wrong when it's the inevitable path of everybody on earth.

A disgusting retarded inbred sub human loathsome thrash bag who should've become a bitch in prison and then killed himself here.
He should've been beaten at home till he turned red and disciplined.

Oy vey how dare you understate the 60,000,000! We will never forget the 600,000,000!