Reminder that this guy was the Anglosphere's Hitler but he never rose to power so now we're in the timeline where the...

Reminder that this guy was the Anglosphere's Hitler but he never rose to power so now we're in the timeline where the white race gets wiped out. No modern politician can prevent it now.

Rivers of Blood and all that ect..

Attached: Enoch Powell 13.jpg (2205x3383, 876K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96p2YzHBi5o
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/05/15/mel-gibson-says-new-film-rothchild-not-jewish-banking-dynasty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>predicts a race war
>no race war yet

i don't think you've read powell correctly user

Attached: 1563920160927.jpg (720x960, 179K)

>literal Star of David on his pommel
How appropriate

An eight year old German boy was murdered in front of his mother yesterday by an illegal Eritrean immigrant. Not to mention the hundreds of people killed in terrorist attacks in the last decade alone (London, Manchester, Paris, Brussels, Madrid). We're experiencing a low-level racial conflict in Europe right now.

This is the race war he was talking about. It's already started.

Attached: Enoch Powell.jpg (610x559, 123K)

You are redpilled. Heard of the new BUF? Patriot Front across the sea supports you.

Fucking cringe.

Enoch was right
(Clapton is God)

I refuse to die out with a faggy wimper.

Mosley was more influential tbf

Go fuck a dog leaf

Hundreds of thousands of German boys were murdered in far more brutal ways by "fellow whites", I don't see you complaining much about it even if your nation stood in the middle of it all. Also it's funny to see how every single such thread devolves into 80% americans and brits shitting on Germany and the rest of Europe for being like this, weren't you the exact people who did everything in their power to make sure that this specifically happens and that the solution to these problems is completely eliminated?

I prefer Mosley, but Powell was great too.

Attached: 1563883094692.jpg (1024x783, 274K)

No one here is 'shitting on Germany and the rest of Europe.' We can't change the past, only try to change the course the past set us on. All of the West is facing the same struggle.

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage (55).jpg (1762x734, 1.3M)

>beady

LMAO
A
R
P

Lol. Continue to do nothing sitting on your ass online pussy

race war now

Mosley had it all figured out

youtube.com/watch?v=96p2YzHBi5o

what more we need to start the race war?

it will lead to nothing but troubleeeeee

>We can't change the past
That is not an excuse for being the direct cause of what Europe goes through right now. Want to try to change the course of decay? Destroy the tool of the zionists or enlightenment fanatics or communists or whatever you want to brand them - the people who keep those type of ideals and insist on instilling them on every single person while slowly outlawing the opposition to them, resulting in the ultimate destruction of the white race because in their point of view, we whites owe everything to everyone else and our wealth should be taken and redistributed by force if we refuse to do so willingly, in the name of "equality" for everyone but us.
So you perhaps wonder what the tool that needs to be immediately destroyed for the good of all of us is? Well, on one hand, we can hypothesize and argue for hours, on the other, we can simply look through history and instantly reach the obvious conclusion, one that may trigger your ego a bit.

Attached: 1534961288691.png (955x902, 210K)

Mosley was pretty damn iconic indeed.

Attached: Oswald Mosley 3.jpg (2000x1443, 507K)

Easy way around that. Replace the word "Jews" with "Rothschild". You'll say the same things, be closer to the truth, and they technically can't throw you in jail for it.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/05/15/mel-gibson-says-new-film-rothchild-not-jewish-banking-dynasty/

Does anyone have this video, but with a crescendo of music that comes to a close on "The power of money, and of money alone!"
It was sort of Dark Knight-esque. The channel was deleted, and I cannot find the video anywhere

dummy literally whites couldnt lose a race war if we tried

Attached: how fucking retarded.png (822x113, 66K)

I know you’re talking about the US, but I think the biggest problem here is Catholicism and to a lesser extent Evangelicals. Of course the biggest enemy are Jews, but they do their work.

was it the one with the beating heart and the flag?

I think it didn't have any visuals
Oswald Mosley Globalism
It's the fourth result on google images, but the link is dead because the video is taken down, so I doubt that helps much.