I like this word a lot, and it used to be a part of my vernacular until around 2016...

I like this word a lot, and it used to be a part of my vernacular until around 2016, when the paradigm shifted and it became a big no-no ouchy word.
How do we reintroduce this word to public discourse? It's very fun to say.

Attached: smokes.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

Just start saying it faggot

Faggot perfectly describes the Chinkcel that spams (((blacked))) all day.
>Asian
>Male

Attached: AsianFemale17.jpg (3176x1612, 703K)

I didn't give in when they said stop using it but then coincidentally stopped using it because now that I was the only one using it anymore, somehow, in my mind, it was like I was now projecting that I was the faggot, because I was the only one using it. So I just stopped.

kek

Call cunts pooftas.
I really have no idea why the rest of the western world has ignored the phrase.

C'mon Jow Forums let's make the word faggot the newest hate symbol

Because if you are the only one running around calling everyone faggots it really does somehow make you seem like the faggot. I don't know how it works but it's true.

9 times out of 10 at uni, if I say this around someone, they get visibly uncomfortable, like just as much as if I went up to them and said "whadup my nigga"

One,the way you're spelling it shows your a newfag and two, you're a newfag, it's spelled
F
A
G
G
E
T

I say it somewhat ironically, but also in an evocative manner. I'm a literal fag and I constantly say things are gay, faggy, and make reference to "faggotry."

>it became a big no-no ouchy word
Did it? Where? I've never had anybody give 2 shits about the word "faggot" irl.

I've recently taken a liking to "cock sucker," and rediscovering "retard."

Wall around and ask people which word they find more offensive, fagget or nigga

I actually sorta did this at a party one time as a litmus test for theater kids. You'd say fagget and their eyes bug out, and then bring in nigger and they suddenly start shaking around, "WHU- NOOOOO STOPPP YOU CAN'T SAY THAT NOOOOO"

Drive sodomites back into the closet.

What a leaf faggot kek

No yeah that's the thing! Retard used to be super mean to say, but now more and more people are using it in discourse I've noticed! Cunt and cocksucker, too, but still not faggot! Why is that!?

Probably fear and/or love of faggotry. I dunno this doesn't seem to be an issue among my generation and older.

That is correct.

I say faggot all the time it's one of my favorite words. My dad used to get mad at me for it but he doesn't care anymore.

Your dad sounds like a real faggot.

Faggot is really just toggaf spelled wrong. Call them togas. We all know those wearing togas were faggots.

Attached: 1564357582259.png (657x527, 20K)

Romans wore togas and they were getting that conquered pussy

>Roman men were free to enjoy sex with other males without a perceived loss of masculinity or social status, as long as they took the dominant or penetrative role.
Sounds pretty fucking gay to me. Kind of the same attitude most fags on Jow Forums have towards traps.

>Cinaedus is not equivalent to the English vulgarism "faggot",[85] except that both words can be used to deride a male considered deficient in manhood or with androgynous characteristics.
>The clothing, use of cosmetics, and mannerisms of a cinaedus marked him as effeminate,[87] but the same effeminacy that Roman men might find alluring in a puer became unattractive in the physically mature male.
Yikes.