They're coming for our manholes now

cnn.com/2019/07/18/us/berkeley-gendered-language-ban-trnd/index.html

Attached: 68760994.png (1133x630, 618K)

How progressive!

Attached: 1438743597460.png (1000x1562, 829K)

I foresee the faggots protesting this, they love their manholes, another example of the left eating the left

But what about an actual hole of a man? Is the city forbidden to talk about anything gender related.

>femshits crying about male oriented language for jobs that only men do
I'm going to stick my fuckrod into their person-holes

>zirhole

nobody tell Berkeley about the gender neutral word 'human'

Stop talking about men eating each others’ manholes! Yuck.

hu-MAN and hu-MAN-ity is problematic too.

They are called manholes because no woman has ever climbed in one to visit the municipal septic system

from the article:
>The city voted Tuesday night to replace gendered terms in its municipal codes, like "manhole" and "manpower," with gender-neutral ones like "maintenance hole" and "human effort."
>"There's power in language," Robinson said. "This is a small move, but it matters."
>"Women and non-binary individuals are just as entitled to accurate representation. Our laws are for everyone, and our municipal code should reflect that."

These dummies, I swear.

Attached: char ivory tower.jpg (1440x1080, 183K)

Berkeley is the nucleus of the greater SF bay area particle accelerator known as BART.

Cutting edge stuff going on. Men are obsolete in the age of the Uberintelligence.

soon it will be "Peoplehole"

Attached: trud_people.jpg (400x434, 204K)

I've never seen a woman use a manhole tbqh senpai.

>let's change the name of an object that has been the same for centuries because it's sexist or something

I wouldn't even fight for the West at this point in time, which might be the point of it all

Me neither and I've personally been in a lot of manholes. I used to lay pipe for a living.

Accurate representation in what? Manholes don't represent men, and they already have other names like utility entrance, maintenance entrance and many others, also manpower isn't about men either, it refers to the number of men (or in modern times) people needed to do something, fucking hell these fags are idiotic as hell.

Why would you post a CNN link on Jow Forums? Clicking on the link keeps CNN alive. We are all waiting for CNN to die.

gei

I don't swing that way lad

Leftist cucks like their manhole plugged

why would you post a CNN link? Clicking CNN links keeps CNN alive.

why not
PostOPhole

same filthy garbage inside

Anything that has to do with california is irrelevant to the rest of the united states. It's a fucking dump and people pretend that it isn't. I've known several people to move there and within 3 years they move back. How anyone can live there is beyond me

Berkeley is the City of Millennials

Why aren't you using an adblocker?

do you know what you just wrote out fagget

>>/lgbt/
Go free user...and be with your kind

>China is working towards expanding its renewable energy and other biotechnology
>Russia is working towards quantum technology and
>India is working towards going to the moon and expand its space program
>Meanwhile in the us

We are literally witnessing the fall of an empire

GAS THE MILLENNIALS!!!!

### HEIL GUMBALL ###

Gumball and Penny would Bring a New Paradise By Killing all Millennial Cucks

13/87

Attached: Snapshot_-_59.png (1366x768, 972K)

I used to lay water and sewer for the city. What's the problem? We had to get in manholes to tie them in. I've seen a lot of old rednecks and Mexicans in manholes but never a single woman. Women don't lay pipe.

>"There's power in language,"
And that is what it's all about to these people who lead the charge of these mental progressive protests/agitation. It's all a power game guided by Marxist/allinsky tactics to fracture the foundations of society so they can grasp power in the aftermath and build their 'utopia'

come on, man. this isn't necessary, man.

>called a manhole
>because only men are willing to go down them to do work
If they're gonna change then name, then fine. Men should quit that line of work and let 'strong, independent womyn' and mystery genders fill the jobs. Lets call it a "Roastiehole", or "Dilatemoreyoudisgustingdegeneratehole"

I've never seen a woman even lift a manhole cover

what the fuck i can't go to that amazing faggot bar "manhole" any more?

why do the leftists have to ruin everything good?

Attached: amazing-faggot-bar.jpg (550x366, 56K)