HILLARY ENTERING JAIL MODE

youtu.be/fg_jtGF4NeI
Key clinton documents are going to be revealed.
Also everyone who is big is unfollowing and deleting tweets that are hillary clintion related, shit is going down.
Is it finally time to deliver justice?

Attached: killary.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_2000_presidential_campaign
youtu.be/i-WvYisMwfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you believe this you're irredeemably retarded and should not be allowed to use the internet

Why would thinking that hillary's emails will land her in prison make me retarded?

Because xe desperately doesn't want that to happen.

Trump was also not intended to win the elections, look where we are now. A bit of optimism is good once in a while.

Perhaps now that the Mueller thing is done, no matter how much the usual suspects keep grasping at straws the American people are fucking done with it, perhaps we can see some real counterpunching, rather than just tweets that set everyone's panties on fire.

Fucking Kek please make this so.
But it seems evident the Clinton Cabal still has teeth in their mouths. Some people investigating them are STILL getting whacked-----I mean 'Suicided'.
Kek, look at the current Epstein situation. Some anons speculate that the Fake Stream Media is pushing their weak-ass bullshit of Epstein being 'Trump's buddy', --- while bending over backwards to obscure the deep Clinton-Epstein connection----------for the purpose of paving the way for Epstein's likely upcoming 'death', that can be spun with 'speculations' that:
>"Evil Trump had his own guys 'whack' him!"
bullshit narrative.
The more this gets talked about, BEFORE they try such a move------increases the odds that they'll have to abort this likely protocol.
It's a general consensus that 'rightfully hate Epstein all you want'-------but we NEED this summamabitch ALIVE

Attached: CuntonBodyCount.jpg (3600x5625, 3.7M)

The thing about double jeopardy laws people need to consider is that you're only going to get one shot at Hillary, so you have to make sure you don't fuck it up. That includes getting rid of any and all black hats who are still embedded in the gov't. Plugging leaks, getting all your ducks in a row. Because if they fuck it up and she slips away, we'll never see justice done. Ever.

Attached: no blood hilldog.png (638x627, 790K)

They’re still calling attention to Epstein, and the failed “suicide” has Epstein in watch and prosecutors lobbying the court for better defense of Epstein

The cognitive dissonance with you autists never ceases to amuse me. You're still holding onto "Hillary is gonna be locked up any day now!!!!11!" years later. Truly pathetic. She's literally irrelevant, and you're still completely obsessed.

I think that was the good guys doing that. "You see Jeff? They think you've turned. If you don't give up your friends, we will stop protecting you. They only have to get to you once.

FUCK
YOU
SHILL

No, I doubt anything will happen, as usual. The elites have dirt on each other like a big fucked up spider web. Hillary has been protected because that means many others are also protected. Unless some Q-tier bullshit happened for real and the white hats just trounced the cabal, like we've been hearing about for how many years. I'll believe it when I see it. It has been suggested that Antartica ruins will be the top headline when they're worried about the bigshot pedos being exposed.

Attached: $.jpg (1170x1098, 81K)

THAT would be funny......certainly not impossible

Attached: pepe maj.png (800x700, 742K)

is that one of the fake hillarys???

Bill’s middle name is Jefferson.

how does if feel to be on a sinking ship?

>video unavailable
cool story man

This bitch is gonna fry

She's hiding in Finland

LETS GET HER MOTHERFUCKERS

How does it feel to be a fucking idiot who believes Hillary will ever face consequences for anything?

sit back and enjoy the ride

>just trust the plan, Sessions will spring his trap any day now.

He was intended to win the election all along, haven't you ever watched the Simpsons? Also you are being distracted from the upcoming shitstorm of a global market collapse and the blow the USD is going to take in the next few days. Nothing is a coincidence, whether intended or not.

Attached: IMG_20190601_220631.png (1167x642, 788K)

Sauce?

>HILLARY ENTERING JAIL
Not for long

Attached: Day of the rope sir.png (686x1318, 802K)

>implying this has anything to do with Q
Retard.

She's fucked.

Oh yeah baby emails

Attached: 1535479736536.jpg (960x960, 67K)

Shill faggot kike

It would be so funny if both Hillary and Bill offed themselves in some dramatic fashion in order to escape prison time for their crimes against humanity.

HILLARY NEEDS PRISON

Just like beliving in that crazy pizzagate theory which is also irredeemably retarded.

Attached: 82deb5dd027c697a4c7ea3043cc2b71b2983904d4a61c2d5ca4d9d28746b71ef.jpg (1500x994, 301K)

>muh predictive programming!!111!! gilligan did 9/11!!!11!!
that simpsons joke was based on Trump talking about running 20 years ago. He's been launching test campaigns since the 80's, retard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_2000_presidential_campaign
get the doctor to up your Memantine prescription you senile fucking boomer.

Attached: upsyndrome.png (500x519, 117K)

Pic very related
>/cfg/
>Clinton Foundation General

Attached: DDFE0E05-38AE-42C5-BEB0-8672F560CBAA.png (702x702, 1.1M)

THIS!!!

Attached: slick willy.jpg (2100x1779, 1.52M)

>HILLARY ENTERING JAIL MODE

Attached: 645gg36.jpg (1916x1000, 1.46M)

The Day of the Rope is Near!

Attached: day of the rope.png (500x491, 127K)

And this is how you can tell the dems are scared, the shills come out on the first post.

Attached: AEC1FA67-881D-4414-85E3-64AFE5EACC0B.jpg (1024x689, 135K)

GAS GAS GAS

first post, joo post

IT IS HAPPENING.

???

Attached: Who dies first Hillary or Bill.jpg (1589x721, 215K)

A Grand Jury has been convened and it's now clear that Durham's "review' is a criminal investigation.

We need a single stickied happening thread. everything is coming together quickly.

What's with all the LARP threads today? Something must be on the horizon, I've never see so much bullshit posted in such short time. Clinton dead, Clinton Jail, Pelosi and El Chapo....

Dream on. The banksters, like Satan, take care of their own.

Attached: Hillary6.jpg (400x305, 59K)

I want to believe, but in the back of my mind I know this is a fpbp

Let's not forget to say 'Thanks!' to John Podesta

Attached: 4F1018AE-C975-466E-8CAD-D0458CA6AC4A.png (806x685, 268K)

Defeatist

I haven't been a regular on this board for many months, and immediately I'm back to being jaded because there's always a sea of posts of people in denial either saying it is or isn't going to "happen"
I for one am sick of waiting around. Wasn't Trump supposed to leak those magic documents like 2 years ago?

Attached: 1519710571112.jpg (764x764, 134K)

>HILLARY ENTERING JAIL MODE
...OR EVEN DEATH PENALTY

Attached: D.TRUMP on sexual perverts<.png (1280x751, 368K)

>strosk case isn’t over.
Don’t tell me anything else or I may become an unwilling tranny.

Attached: 114741B8-A66D-4BB7-AD16-99729A2DB4FD.jpg (700x473, 46K)

COOL IT WITH THE ANTISEMITISM RIGHT NOW

OR ELSE ITS ADL REPORT TIME

Attached: 1552539579681.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Barr confirms declass wednesday

youtu.be/i-WvYisMwfo

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-30-01-11-02.png (661x252, 61K)

>Barr confirms declass wednesday
So when will be her funeral then ?

alright guys, sleepy time zzzz

It's just the usual couple shills on duty.

Bump

Barr confirms declass wednesday

youtu.be/i-WvYisMwfo

What vibrate-mode will you be setting on your butt-plug?

Bumperino

r0lling for Huma's sweaty post-workout feet on my face

Attached: Huma-Abedin-Feet-2497229.jpg (1434x1154, 257K)

Disgusting

No, you stupid newfag.
A bunch of deepfake shit will be released from a single source while the elite abscond to Antarctica.

Everyone will think they won then global catastrophe sets in. 50 years later the elite will make “first contact” with the surviors and the whole shitshow starts over.

Imagine being this new,

Attached: 34553EBF-71DE-41E6-A129-456F0C384126.png (645x773, 20K)

She belongs to Satan with a long record of service... I don't think she'll just be thrown under the bus like that. Maybe if she was about to die anyways and now they want to use her as a fake expose or something...

Attached: 1543731699576.gif (588x440, 278K)

Much cringe.
You must go now.

Attached: 6D64F7A9-09D3-46AF-9570-169C34FB2B42.jpg (960x82, 25K)

The absolute state of shills in this thread

Attached: 1564175341610.jpg (324x547, 36K)

She will follow her stolen monies to Qatar

She will the the JA of the left... until Qatar turns on her and drags her screaming into the street after she's smeared her shit all over her palace.

You guise really can not... meme

Hey... where IS 0bama these days?
Isn't it time for our monthly lecture on what pieces of shit we are?

Attached: AcclaimedLegitimateHare-small.gif (500x488, 505K)

That position ignores mountains of other evidence

Double jeopardy doesn’t attach until the case is called to trial, but point well taken. If they really are gonna try to nail that bitch they’re gonna be good and careful about it. There’s chatter coming from several corners, so it does appear something may be up...

Holy mother of captcha by the way

Do you know what the penalty for treason is and aiding/abetting for criminals who are? Death :)

Attached: 27645972-9110-4163-9232-5B29CF95092B.png (953x1282, 495K)

It would have been statistically near impossible for dems to hold power another term, morons forgot the rules

Comey daughter is making the epstein case look dirty as fuck, that's bad, get her out of there

One shot per crime, over the multiple jurisdictions they could try her forever but really she should have a fake death and move to South America on Hitler rat line

She is so irrelevant the first thing any of these Democrat candidates will do if they win is hire her even though she is prohibited from holding a federal office article 18

everyone involved is out of the country right now. it's about to happen

There are 10 slaves in quatar for every citizen

Should we believe instead:
Russia Russia Russia
Racist Racist Racist
Nazi Nazi Nazi

Oh yeah, also, pic related.

Attached: 1564237537647s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

Sorry OP, this if for the faggot piece of trash below you.

It's not irrelevant. When Hillary/DNC/Podesta emails were leaked, they devised a plan to say it was the 'Russians'. Which was laughable at face value. However, knowing their base was comprised of idiots and charlatans, the msm picked up the narrative and ran with it.
Concurrently, the FBI and CIA were working on a plan to defraud the FISA court and send western intelligence assets into the Trump campaign posing as 'Russian' agents. That would be, Stephan Halper, Alexander Downer, and Josef Mifsud.
So we are still dealing with the fallout from Hillary's emails being published by Wikileaks, still dealing with fallout from the corruption at the FBI, and dealing with the fact that Hillary committed felonies, and the FBI gave her a pass.

Holy shit the amount of Jew nose in this photo is off the charts.

RED WAVE
E
D

W
A
V
E

Who is Isaac kappy for 400 Alex

Attached: eyu66hkbi3w21.jpg (674x433, 24K)

Nice shill.

Rip everyone down. We need fresh blood in leadership anyway. Every last spider in the web will be crushed underfoot, and they deserve it. Dem, repub, I don't care.

The law is the law. You don't get away with crime because you have a lot of money and connections. Everyone is going to jail. Crash the entire airplane.

You guys realize that the moment a move to arrest Hillary happens, then that's when she will announce her run for the Dem presidential nomination. Then she can scream the arrest is "political interference" and an "assault on democracy"...

Attached: HillaryJumpsuit.jpg (300x225, 16K)

>trumps gonna get locked up any day now
Still waiting, faggot