Tulsi is different

Attached: 1D0F0188-582C-4DA8-9C4B-21DF539808B4.jpg (1080x1693, 246K)

Yang has all the answers

brainlet here, never voted not even registered, whats a superdelegate?

Democrat's small version of the electoral college. It's how they completely backstabbed and fucked Sanders out of the presidential race in 2016.

To be fair bernie took it in the vagina without so much as a fuss

thanks, that's some fucked up shit

Yeah it’s gay

Looks like Sanders, Marianne, and Yang are all different too.

Attached: AFsoWN.jpg (400x400, 29K)

They're supposed to be representative of who the people in an area vote for to run in the presidential election. The super delegate then casts a vote based on who the public elected them to vote for. They're supposed to represent who the average dem wanted, but they pretty much betrayed that and gave their delegation for Hilary. Which is why Bernie got royally fucked over. They're bought and paid for.

Democrats will bitch and moan until blue in the face about the electoral college but get mysteriously tight lipped when grilled on corrupt superdelegates. To them, it's all about either rigging the game or it isn't "fair".

Lol exactly. Truly the party of autistic levels of hypocrisy.

They're legitimately psychopaths. They just want power by any means necessary.

theres a lot of tulsli shilling recently. shes a gun-grabbing leftist, the only difference is shes not absolutely insane like the rest of the dem candidates.

I think provided trump wins by a wider margin than before, which really is entirely within the realm of possibility, I think we might see some kind of a return to normalcy. The entire basis of all this kvetching has been that trumps mandate from the American people is illegitimate, either due to muh popular vote or muh Russia. If he wins big enough he shuts all the down and the mandate becomes undeniable. If anyone left of Biden is the nominee then I think it’s a likely scenario.

>angry Israeli

>thinking tulsi wants to / can do anything to stop israel
you naive little tranny freak

This is supposed to keep /pol's democrat, Marianne Williamson, out of the running

Mommy brings world peace.
Ends the (((war))).

If he wins bigger and then rips out some of the corruption inside the government body as well as instituting some kind of change in the thinking of the mid-level civil servants you might see a return to normalcy.

If not you're going to see weaker successors and things will just get worse.

She was the only politician to support Sanders back in 2016.

She has fucking guts.

>It's how they completely backstabbed and fucked Sanders out of the presidential race in 2016.
Explain how they did this again?

Her surname sounds like a doll's name.

Tulsi is chinese shill. Don't buy it.

>never voted
You'd better be pretty young or have a great excuse.
In prison?
Held captive somewhere?

Attached: skeptical baby .jpg (576x325, 46K)

>Explain how they did this again?
hurr durr I'm a Burger on Jow Forums never did I ever hear of Deborah Wasserman Schultz
it's not even conspiracy-tier shit, it's just fact

Yang is a totalitarian fucker who wants to enslave humanity in true Orwellian fashion. He’s the scariest one of the bunch.

Bernie doesn’t want to be president. He doesn’t even believe in the ideas he’s shilling. He just wants the donations.

This

You're right, but the opposite, there's a lot of shilling against her. Just need to watch some MSM and you'll know the moment she comes out of their mouths who she stands (((against))).

Another shill with a leaf flag, sad.

So, you don't know either? I know your kind.

Tulsi does seem like she has her heart in the right place and that she really believes what she says, which is one reason why I absolutely can't vote for her since while others may rant of gun grabbing she would actually try to do it.

>voted for le magical free money man

Don't forget to look at the district lines in states like maryland, New York City and Massachusetts which are terribly gerrymandered, then remember they constantly bitch gerrymandering is the only reason Republicans ever controlled the house

Electoral college binds delegates to vote a certain way based on who won the state

Superdelegates are free to choose who to support and most democrats owed hillary favors so she already had 90% of superdelegates before the race even started- weakening Sanders' turnout as there was a perception that the race was over before it started. It also guaranteed that Hillary would be the nominee unless sanders won the popular vote in a landslide.