IMPEACHMENT IS COMING

The end is near for the racist and chief

Attached: 6DAC05DA-DD55-42FF-ABA2-CBFAFFF3384C.jpg (750x1069, 219K)

Accelerate dat civil war.

I hope they impeach, all this talk about it without actually doing it is such a tease.

if every democratic official were to die there would be nothing of value that was lost

would you really fight for Zognald?

>yikes

sage

>house has to move (they won't)
>senate has to convict (they won't)
imagine yellow vests every weekend in every city

Obama is already gone tho

Senate

Rather a capitalist zog than a communist zog, nigger

>IMPEACH CAUSE WE DON'T FEEL LIKE LIKING YOU REEEEEEE

Attached: 1563556295662.jpg (512x512, 20K)

Such bad optics for 2020. Poor dems.

Heil HITLER heil TRUMP heil WHITE power

but capitalism is the only thing more jewish than communism

Cool beans faggot. I hope he gives the RWDS order. That will shut your stupid sloppy cock slot right the fuck up, now, won't it bitch.

>Impeachment
>2020 Election is 15 months away

Okay, sure.

112 out of how many?
Kek.

Attached: Faggot.jpg (225x224, 8K)

>fair competition is more jewish than indoctrination and forced "equality" which only translates to slavery to benefit the zog

The enemy of your enemy is your friend.

I wish he was racist...

In a completely unrelated story 112 democrat congressmen Fuck kids.

mueller will impeach blumpf!!!!

Attached: 1539885039737.gif (570x537, 48K)

This time for sure!

Attached: 1564450009603.gif (319x240, 967K)

112 faggots. Cool cool

Trump is going to get three terms. Screencap this

Attached: barrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg (1800x1200, 446K)

WWIII or some similar event would need to occur for him to insist the gravity of the situation means he can’t leave office after his second term.

He's not racist and they won't be able to impeach

What are high crimes and misdemeanors?
They can't impeach even if he openly bragged he was a racist.

>implying the senate would do anything
>implying liberals would let Captain Fagzapper be president in any case
Just a hollow threat to make Trump look bad.

>Implying implications

Attached: say the line.jpg (431x768, 114K)

you won’t do shit faggot
none of the trolls on this cancerous board have the attention span or balls to actually form a physical, standing army.

keep baiting autistic psychopaths to commit racially-motivated mass shootings/terrorist attacks, cockbreath. those are the only kind of foot soldiers the alt-right could truly muster, aside from the roving bands of doughy, “muh freedum iz muh gunz” militia faggots who would get murked in like a month by the lowliest of nat’l guard members.

Attached: 3E5E962B-A728-44D6-A58C-6B72898C1824.jpg (1125x1405, 1022K)

>impeach

They keep using that word... and they dont know what it means. The media doesnt, and the public doesnt. There will absolutely NOT be an impeachment because Trump has done nothing illegal. Saying things that might hurt someone's feelings, is not illegal, despite what the Democrats tell you.

Actually, the media knows perfectly well. They want to convince nogs and leftists who have a collective IQ of 37 that there will be an impeachment, then when he wins in 2020 the riots will boost ratings. Sales 101.

Brutally purging communists from society is its own reward, user.

Would you rather fight for George Soros, Brock, and a whole Orcish army of mentally-Ill Leftists & Faggot-perverts?

Attached: ShareFagAgain.jpg (937x623, 168K)

hello comrade

its IN CHIEF you fucking nigger sperg

They are both your enemy. If they are fighting, don't get involved until one is down.

Attached: 1513284096023.png (500x505, 112K)

lol. SEETHING fag

Attached: 1509238333853.jpg (640x640, 86K)

Did you mean to answer this user?:Or is this one of those classic forms of pilpul?

>It takes 218 representatives to impeach.
>112 is a lot.

says the seething cuck for the 100th times

sigh. How many times do you faggots have to read the same refutations to this shit?

So we should all be just tolerant...

Attached: AP968188464223.jpg (1024x682, 65K)

>form a physical, standing army
It already exists. Ask me how shocked I am that you don't know about it.

No, the enemy of your enemy is you ya numbnuts

found the autist brigade. hey how many colors of backwards “logic” can you paint each other’s toenails in?

NONE, I repeat, NOT A SINGLE GODDAMN ONE OF YOU acne-crusted, bedsore ridden, computer chair radicals can do anything but post your meaningless political ideology to more faggots who just want to be edgy on the internet because of how much of a failure they are irl. being this fucking autistic must be hard on your parents, huh? yknow, i kinda wish there was an incel uprising. let them commit one atrocious act so they can all masturbate about it for years, and then watch it collapse as the same fascistic enforcers (police, military) they worship put them out of their misery.

anyone who believes in any kind of racial superiority is a closeted homosexual who just wants to be “gifted” a trad waifu so he can safely live in denial his entire life without reconciling himself with the fact that no, he’s actually a beta faggot who can’t talk to women properly because he’s got too much cock on the brain.

do us all a favor:
host a gathering for this “shadow army” you claim to have, and storm the next democratic debate. yeah you won’t because you’re a bunch of LARPing pipe shiners.

Attached: 1561199593023.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

Any excuse to remove communism from this earth boyo

Why?

>alt-right
>2019

Attached: 1558861796267.jpg (248x250, 85K)

Imp
Each
Fowty
Fi
...I said...
Imp
Each
Fowty
Fi

Citation needed
Communism makes you slave of the government

Which side attacked Germany first? Was it the Communists or the Capitalists? Really makes you think.