Saknas synnerliga skäl

21-year-old man from Afghanistan who needs an interpreter in Persian has now been sentenced to two years and two months in prison after he raped a 13-year-old girl at Björkestaskolan in Nykvarn in May. However, the man will not be deported.

It was on May 19 this year that a 13-year-old girl was raped at Björkestaskolan in Nykvarn.

The 21-year-old Afghan first put his hand in the girl’s pants. He talked to the girl, who was confused and thought it best to talk back, for fear of what would otherwise happen.

But in a dark place, he grabbed the girl’s shoulders and pushed her down to the ground.

“He then grabbed both hands behind her head and pressed her face against his erect penis. He forced it into her mouth,” it is described in the police’s preliminary investigation protocol, which Fria Tider noted.

The girl tried to push the man away by pressing his hands against his groin, but “he held back”….

Now the Afghan is sentenced to two years and two months in prison for rape against children. According to the court, the man must have had an “indifferent attitude” to the girl’s low age. The act is equated with intercourse and the immigrant must also pay SEK 115,000 in damages to the girl.

However, the offender, who is also convicted of so-called unlawful persecution of another defendant, does not have to be deported. “It should also be borne in mind that he was only 16 when he came to Sweden,” the judgment states.

friatider.se/afghan-v-ldtog-13-rig-flicka-men-slipper-utvisning-saknas-synnerliga-sk-l

Attached: screenshot2019-07-30--10_19_12.jpg (613x539, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/432606-swedish-dentist-underage-migrants/
youtube.com/watch?v=aaMM5BYBqR0
youtube.com/watch?v=b4YAqNs9HIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If swedes won't rebel against their outright tyrannical government.

What hope is there for the rest of us?

this is pretty much as bad as it gets. I mean swedes are still majority in their land. South africa gets a pass because whites were always hugely outnumbered (and they actually did attempt a rebellion but it just didn't manage to take off).

How many more children need to legit be raped and the muslim rapists barely being punished for swedes to fucking do something?

I mean seriously, Waco spawned like 3 major terrorist attacks targetting US government institutions the bodycount in the hundreds which made them change their tune.

In the US niggers and other shitskins practically get a very long rope: Life imprisonment for this kind of shit no contest. BUT IN SWEDEN THEY GET 2 YEARS AND NO DEPORTATION FOR RAPING A CHILD HOLY SHIT. WHAT THE FUCK SWEDEN

Attached: cat in despair.jpg (225x225, 16K)

bump?!

Bumping.Fuck Sweden

He didn't know any better guys wtf. Stop being racist and help this poor man intigrate !

thx

why should he get deported? He only fulfilled his needs racist swedish goverment didn't provide. It's not his fault

>when a sw*de gets enriched

Attached: 1554981022104.jpg (1080x1540, 639K)

Fale news. Rape shoyld be more common in france not big dyke land

>“It should also be borne in mind that he was only 16 when he came to Sweden"
so fucking what? he's an adult now. Does law freeze in time for rapefuggers the moment they cross swedish border? What a bizarre country.

>However, the offender, who is also convicted of so-called unlawful persecution of another defendant, does not have to be deported. “It should also be borne in mind that he was only 16 when he came to Sweden,” the judgment states.
>he was only 16 when he came to Sweden
...wtf are they talking about? he can't be expected to act in a civilized manner in just 8 years?

pic related: Swedish hospital staff are now wearing pins to "suggest" to patients and their families that they not violently attack hospital staff.

Attached: Sweden politically correct Love Pins to combat violence against hospital staff which is an increasin (250x194, 8K)

Fuck you Gypsy, I spit on your people here.

they're all literally fucked in the head

Attached: your_brain_on_Sweden.png (617x839, 553K)

She is lucky. Maybe next time he will impregnate her so she can bear the seed of the new, stronger race of Swede.

>It should also be borne in mind that he was only 16 when he came to Sweden
So he'd had 5 years to look around and notice that sweden isn't historically big on child rape. This is an excuse somehow.

I would show empathy for your country if it wasn't for the fact that your officials, despite the consequences this ideology brings still pressure other unwilling EU countries to accept it. So fuck you, your people voted for those people and so you made your bed.

>hungary suffered countless of rapes and deaths by invaders from the east throughout the centuries
>westerners never had to fear muslim invasion before because islam was stopped in the austria-hungary part of europe
>cripple hungarian military during the world wars and after, also turn the country into a chopped up mess and have it raped by commies
>decades later, (((westerners))) invite muslim """""refugees"""" into western europe, slowly getting rid of white christians in the process
Doesn't seem premeditated at all!

>How many more children need to legit be raped and the muslim rapists barely being punished for swedes to fucking do something?

There are thousands now, and in Germany whole towns of rape. Grenade attacks and acid attacks. But people won't do anything as long as it doesn't affect them personally.

Look at Communist countries and Nazi Germany. People got taken away during the night and nobody did anything as long as it didn't affect them. First they came for the children and Sweden did nothing. The frog boils slowly. Bystander affect. They will watch from the window and do nothing because it's not their problem until it is.

America touts 2nd amendment by it's the same thing. 8 years of Obama and they didn't do jack shit. Now they suck off Trump because he's doing something but he's literally one person doing the work while his supporters are lazy cunts living out their power fantasies through him.

Interesting to note: you don't ever see car fires in 95%+ white towns. Used to be you didn't see them in 90%+ white nations, but good luck finding a nation that white to get modern numbers.

its fucking torture living here. I wish anybody or anything could save me from this mad cow society

Did he PIITB? I could respect that.

what is death penalty? limp wristed cucks.

Just face your destiny and transition. Swedish men make cute ladyboys and ideal 3rd/4th wives.

Attached: swedecucksd.jpg (584x609, 125K)

Attached: SWEDEN YES1.jpg (718x786, 171K)

Attached: screenshot2019-07-15--13_50_11.jpg (604x867, 217K)

Attached: swedish cultural heritage.png (840x1262, 510K)

>So he'd had 5 years to look around and notice that sweden isn't historically big on child rape. This is an excuse somehow.
What are you talking about? If he was looking around from 2014-2019 I can see why he was confused.

Attached: swedish flag.jpg (997x1405, 536K)

Attached: swedish symb.jpg (1080x1663, 640K)

Attached: swedish karma.jpg (1888x1680, 955K)

if you wouldnt fuck a sexy 13 year old you are a low T beta faggot and a cuckold.

i can roll with that , im not swedish kek

It's fine to not deport a rapist, but only if you put them in prison for life. As in, you go into prison at 21 years of age, and then die of old age behind bars after years of eating nutraloaf and getting raped by your cellmate.

two fucking years for raping a 13 year old, lmao. if you are a rapefugre why the fuck wouldn't you molest little kids. literally a slap on the wrist.

Attached: l7iAqkm.jpg (620x597, 92K)

Holy shit I can go to Sweden and rape virgin, nubile whites and only get 2 years a pop?

13 year old Swedish girls deserve to be raped by migrants. Swedes deserve to be indiscriminately killed for be the goddamn worthless cucks that they are

Attached: 4605686072633.png (720x980, 815K)

>“It should also be borne in mind that he was only 16 when he came to Sweden,”
‘80% were grown-ups’: Swedish dentist fired for exposing migrant ‘kids’ as adults talks to RT
rt.com/news/432606-swedish-dentist-underage-migrants/

>rape in Sweden
Why is this news worthy? You don't see me make threads every time Israelis gets killed by muzzies.

shut up doggie

We need another Australian hero to stand up for the cause and fight back against the muzzies.

Who is next?

Seems like a win for the Muzzie. He gets to bone a girl and he doesn't have to look for a job for another 2 years while he rests in a soft Swedish prison.

holy shit, BASED SWEDEN AGAIN

>21-year-old man from Afghanistan who needs an interpreter in Persian
>he was only 16 when he came to Sweden

The fuck. He lived in Sweden in 5 years and didn't learn Swedish. He probably can't speak English either. He doesn't want to integrate into Swedish society. But he's not deported even when he did a serious crime.
Meanwhile, French people are upset with me because my accent is heavy because I've just learned French for less than 1 year and a half. However, they don't complain about kebabs saying salam to them and ask them questions in noodle language.
Fuck you stupid European cucks.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME
THE LEFT WAS GONNA TROLL ME
I AM THE BIGGEST CuCK IN THE SHED

I WAS LOOKING KIND OF DUMB
WITH A PENIS IN MY BUM
FROM A SOMALI GUY NAMED AHMED

WELL
THE NIGS START COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING
I SWALLOW MY BALLS AND I HIT THE SHED RUNNING
DIDN'T MAKE SENSE, WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS
I THOUGHT ISLAM WAS A RELIGION OF PEACE
SO MUCH TO SUCK, SO MUCH TO LICK, SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH HOUSING REFUGEES?
YOU'LL NEVER DRINK UP HIS SEED
I WILL BECAUSE I'M A SWEDE

HEY NOW, YOU'RE A SWEDECUK, PREP THE BULL FOR AHMED
HEY NOW, LOOK AT HIM GO, WITH YOUR GIRL IN YOUR BED
NOW YOUR COUNTRY'S A MESS
BUT YOU ARE IN SWEDEN, GOTTA SAY YES

Attached: 1543687968230.png (1156x1140, 851K)

>forces hard Muslim cock in mouth

Why didn't she just bite down hard on it?

I don't know how much longer I can go now before I start slitting muslim throats.
I think I'm actually going insane.

Attached: 1557664445800.webm (1000x541, 2.76M)

Attached: 1548124626854.jpg (1515x1600, 454K)

Attached: 1535959189351.jpg (1051x871, 97K)

Attached: 1540607193025.jpg (730x767, 69K)

Attached: 1562971363230.webm (1368x768, 1.56M)

Attached: 1536399619225.jpg (900x1200, 238K)

Attached: 1560440812205.jpg (660x800, 257K)

Attached: 1533719126847.png (649x943, 686K)

Attached: 1553197532684.webm (540x960, 1.18M)

>please be fake
>burn the planet if its real

>How many more children need to legit be raped and the muslim rapists barely being punished for swedes to fucking do something?
Made this, just for you.

Attached: IMG_20190730_104719.jpg (472x428, 101K)

Swedes are spineless cowards.

America has all kinds of shootings. A guy just shot up the onion festival because he hated migrant workers and silicon valley white twats.

I would invade Sweden as a Führer of Finland. I would bring back death penalty for traitors.

Attached: a939985b.jpg (1280x853, 189K)

Lol, swedish girls need to be fucked by muslim men. Faggot swedes won't do anything about it.

it's a fake account by a pedophile-cuck (yes, redundant I know)

Speak for yourself, Ausfag. Your compatriots happily handed in guns and long rifles when the government 'asked' you to do so years ago. Now, Aussies are lucky if they've managed to stash away an old 22LR with 50 rounds of ammo.
t. Burger with a gun safe and thousands of rounds of stockpiled ammo (22LR, 12 gauge, 9x18 Makarov, .30-06)

He should be castrated at a minimum. Filthy animal

Fuck off cunt we cracked the invaders with cricket bats while you sat on your pile of guns talking about shooting this and that. All talk zero gun action.

Also getting a gun is easy we just prefer bottles.

>benis bayonet
kek you drunken glorious bastard

Says the gypsy

Actually, adding a cricket bat to my arsenal wouldn't be a bad idea. Thanks for the tip, Ausfag

Lol based and redpilled

>Celebrating rape of white kids.
Thank you for showing your true colors memeflag.
Although we already knew that you're a kike.

You're right. But not all here is lost.
youtube.com/watch?v=aaMM5BYBqR0
youtube.com/watch?v=b4YAqNs9HIM

Attached: 1522169277859.jpg (492x449, 48K)

kek

>Saknas synnerliga skäl

What the fuck does that even mean in this context? This subhuman trash raped a child.

This country is not ruled by law. Learn from Swedistan. If this shithole does something, do the opposite. This place is living on borrowed time anyway. Trash.

You don't have the right to talk anymore, higher crime than Ukraine

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-210034.jpg (1080x2160, 597K)

Jesus Christ that is depressing

Attached: nervous.jpg (768x768, 93K)

>he thinks he will serve the full two years.

They will let him go after 6 months of psychological counseling.

You can be sure this was just the first time he was caught, not the first girl he did this to.

Here in Spain 5 spaniards got sentenced to 15 (fifteen) years in prison each for having a quick orgy with a 18 yo drunk landwhale, because she claimed she was afraid to say no, so she never said no. The video they filmed where she appeared giving blowjobs, masturbating 2 guys at the same time (the judges claimed she only grabbed the 2 dicks so she wouldn't lose balance lmao) and giving a rimjob was never allowed to be shown to the public.
Meanwhile this sand nigger raped a minor and gets off scot free. Fucking feminists and fucking jews

I know that feeling. At least our doctors just toss them just in front of trains. JK, rapes dont even make it to the news anymore. Oh wait they do but no one cares and they are to many to keep up with. This is depressing I go back to the slut threat.
EDIT; what is up with the graphic depiction of the crime ? Our News agency's have at leastthe courtesy to brush it all under the rug and spare us the details. This press report reads like a pulp fiction.

it was just a blowjob, and he doesn't understand swedish

Toll: Paid

this is how they marry the girls in their culture, so her family should force him to marry her now, problem solved

anytime you see an afghan childfucker, a paki goatfucker and a sandnog in germany, you beat the shit out of them.

i could care less about those retards at this point

Attached: hirarious.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

no, keep walking and laugh at the normies

The Swedish government wants it to happen. The only reason they give any punishment at all is to keep the native populace calm. If they could get away with it they wouldn't hand out any punishments at all.

Attached: 1486831348817.jpg (859x868, 193K)

>So he'd had 5 years to look around and notice that sweden isn't historically big on child rape. This is an excuse somehow.
I've lived here for 30 years and I can understand his confusion. Maybe in the horrible olden times when Sweden was white rape was considered a bad thing, but now it's seen as exciting and enriching, at least if the perp is a shitskin. No biggie anyway.

Cuck

owned. her parents probably voted to let the guy rape their daughter.

Would it be too much to ask that you shitskin migrants learn the language of the country you choose to plague?

You should preform vigilante justice in Minecraft sweeds

that's the only type of activity that the mods crack down hard on though.

Gay. Same masked faggots as ANTIFA.

How about Jewish mohel rapes a 0 year old baby, and get's to rule the country...

Yea right you dont have the balls to do shit to the new sweeds and you say youl actually have courage to spilt on somebody fk of sweedcuck

You wont do shit sweedcuck just stay guiet and let your country becoma an example

So... he is not being burned alive? Strange...

Swedes are submissive beta cucks, news at 7

I really pity swedes, like why the fuck does they care government not care? Now that girl's life is ruined forever.