How do you find a convervative wife?

Is it even possible anymore?

Attached: 67402466_393030661567844_3274553486754185216_n.jpg (552x540, 94K)

>showing shoulder
>has tattoos
>short hair
get fucked

Implying that the woman has her own opinion.

Luckily i have one but they would be hard to come by these days. You should look for pro life woman. If you want a family having a good woman is so important.

Isn't it obvious?

Attached: kojimablurry.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

Die and be reincarnated either 100 years before or after today.

Attached: Smoke on the Horizon.jpg (1000x1041, 306K)

>tats
>pixie cut
>flower in hair like she is 5 years old
>drinking excessive amount of alcohol

this is meant to be a demonstration of the type of dumb slut you do find instead of conservative wives, right?

The only thing a wife can conserve is my semen in her vagina for 9 months

Pretty sure if semen was in a vagina that long it would get rancid and cause sepsis.

I love engaging with women in conversation in appropriate settings & subjects. Should the female demonstrate a certain level of inspired intelligence I find myself legitimately interested otherwise I prefer to shoot into a condom/kleenex (practically the same thing within the context) than waste time with an ignorant & vapid whore.

Yes, but not in your basement, user-kun. Go outside.

Who is this semen demon?

>short hair
that's how u make peepees hard, dunce.

Attached: 1528360109663.gif (662x386, 3.72M)

Church

High school before she is ravaged by cocks and mentally broken. If you miss that window you're fucked. No hymen no diamond.

Find any random woman who looks acceptable to you and isn't in the 95th percentile of narcissism.

If you are a real man, she will shape herself to you like water shapes itself to fit a glass.

Doesn't work if you're an insecure little bitch tough, so chances are you won't succeed.

My wife is what I tell he to be.

You guys keep asking this. The answer is still church.

Get a wife from a more conservative state or country. Globohomo hasn't taken route every where, not even in every white country. Hell, we still have people here in the USA driving horses and buggies and churning butter.

>those upper arms
I can't tell if there's muscle under there, but they look prime for that "fatty skin hang upper arm" older women get.
Jesus.

That whore ain't no conservative. Tattoos. Short dyke hair, etc.

Who dis?

maybe for closet homos or eternal white knights

whitedate dot net
second to Church

Find a politically unaware wifu and teach her about what is happening right now.

Get a persian waifu, most of them are whiter than the average mutt

Agreed. That “thing” is not Conservative.

The answer is simple. You have to work for it user. Go and volunteer at political events or for Congressional campaigns for Trump approved individuals. Trump truly is a low-key White supremacist- a great thing in my opinion.

Many of the women (a fair share of staffers and volunteers are young and looking for similarly minded men largely due to being Daddy’s girls) you will find there are like Anna Timmer above average intelligence. They believe in some sort of patriarchy and some sort of white supremacy. Yes yes of course you will also get your fair share of but we have to defend Israel at all costs types but the important part is they are somewhat redpilled and as you get into a relationship you can take them further down the path of awareness as to what’s really going on.

GO HERE

Attached: southamerica.png (541x541, 98K)

This is also true. And there the less educated means the more based and redpilled. Their universities are worse brainwashing mills than our own.

Sarah Andersen

>outing yourself as both
pixies are cute

Don't. Any woman with political opinions is a fucking weirdo. Just find someone apolitical and influence her views that way. Politics is fundamentally a male domain and shouldn't be a big feature of a woman's mind.

Thanks

You either get an asian one (in Asia, not America), a latina (problem is they will probably end up feminizing too) or try to find one in rural areas churchs in America (hard mode)

One of the most based chicks I ever met was a friend that was an upper class girl from Barcelona. I think her family must have got money from colonialism because she was totally unapologetic about La Conquista and thought spreading their empire and seed to half the new world was the greatest thing.

Was also very good with money and believed in small government low taxes etc.

Long story short I am only into Spanish speaking women since then but question are opinions on girls like that the exception in modern day Spain/Catalonia?

Move to Utah