Pic related was a blogger called Sophia Maria Hingst

pic related was a blogger called Sophia Maria Hingst.
she killed herself after being investigated for inventing 22 fictitious relatives which she said were Jews
she is assumed to have suffered from a mental condition common in Germany where the sufferer assumes the identity of a Jew because it absolves them of the guilt which the authorities force on all Germans

has guilting Germany gone too far? when is enough enough?

Attached: refugees welcome.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PryeS
archive.is/PryeS
pastebin.com/Dxfbz9ip
irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/the-life-and-tragic-death-of-trinity-graduate-and-writer-sophie-hingst-1.3967259
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek

Attached: Silence_the_goy_Holocaust_scam_racket_big_4c.png (1048x6440, 3.86M)

Attached: giphy - 2019-07-27T183618.181.gif (400x226, 1.32M)

>jew whore lies
>she killed herself
noice

hnnnnng

Haha what the fuck

Attached: 2E33FF06-D325-4432-A8E1-ECF45A63134A.jpg (259x194, 6K)

she wasn't a jew, her mother is a dentist from Wittenberg
she assumed the identity of a jew and told people her mother was a French-Jew from israel
Germans with no Jewish ancestry assuming the identity of Jews and inventing Jewish backstories is a common psychological issue here

>Germans with no Jewish ancestry assuming the identity of Jews and inventing Jewish backstories is a common psychological issue here
is that illegal in G*rmany now too?
here in the US we have that for Israel's slaves, aka the military.

if you tell some thot you "served" and she sucks your dick you can go to prison for it.

burn in hell jew

New dying from self inflicted guilt

Attached: 2B56C85A-4BB7-42D1-9A0A-DC85A11EAAB1.jpg (802x632, 81K)

guilt is gay, read Nietzsche, u german even.

I'm glad "she's" dead.

Attached: 1564052898274.png (668x681, 364K)

>if you tell some thot you "served" and she sucks your dick you can go to prison for it.
If you really served, or if you didn't? Or both?

lmao - if you didn't.
the law is called "the stolen valor act" or something retarded like that.
it was designed to prevent gibmedats fraud, but it's written in such a way that the dicksucking thing actually does apply.

Kek
Makes sense. Basically if you accrue any benefit from pretending you served, you get jail time.

>"yeah, baby, i served"
>hardest years of my life, but it made me the man i am today
i mean, where's the lie even?

Attached: waiters-day.jpg (1732x1155, 172K)

It's not illegal but it's social suicide. It's pathetic either way.

kek

you will watch your fattte, don't worry

She's allowed to believe she's anyone she wants to be faggot

Kek, I can imagine if she didn't inquire further and didn't asked for example: "Where did you serve?", one could make the case that it was her that misinterpreted wut u sed.

Feminism is a viral bioweapon virus. A bio-terrorism outbreak. These "people" mutate and become Demons.

> How to spot the infection!

Wanting to destroy the family and men, hatred of children, wanting(and doing) killing of babies along with abortion, sexual/gender confusion, increase rates of homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia,transgender, various disturbing fetishes, cannibalism, wanting to destroy whites, social castes like social insects in large numbers, SIDS, miscarriages, fertility issues , stillborn's, wanting to attack and fuck the un-infected, obsession with things like snakes, sexual promiscuity(large numbers of partners), etc

> Categories relating to virus infection!

Immune(People that cannot be infected by the virus)

Non-Infected(People that don't have the virus and can be infected)

Resistant(People that the virus has trouble infecting, but are not immune to being infected)

Hosts(People that have the virus)

Carriers(People that have the virus, but is dormant for long periods of time or even generations without showing any signs of infection. Some types of carriers can spread it)

Transmitters(People that are being used by the virus to spread it, but are not fully/completely infected)

Spreaders(People infected with the virus that spread the virus)

Infected(People infected by the virus)

HiveMind/Colony Castes(Similar to social insects. Queens, Drones, Workers, Soldiers, Majors, Super Majors, Kings, etc).

Mutation(physical changes to all body systems).

she looks like sartre

>Killed herself.

[X] Doubt

She was murdered by Jews.

kek
Plausible.

archive.is/PryeS

Deranged non-jew. attention seeker. Worked for (((Intel))) who agreed not to fire her if she got counselling.

Nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 1562878830478.jpg (934x960, 156K)

Everyone has a soul, so I wouldn't put it that way, but yeah.

hahaha

Attached: 1549822596820m.jpg (1024x859, 130K)

>Germans with no Jewish ancestry assuming the identity of Jews and inventing Jewish backstories is a common psychological issue here
Are they mostly women, and do they have Borderline Personality Disorder?

Attached: Sigmund_Freud_1926.jpg (1598x1065, 426K)

No they have Borrowthine Property Desire

Of course it's gone too far. The clown world shit doesn't happen at the tipping point, that was a long time ago.

Attached: wcltl4yodet21.gif (818x460, 2.71M)

>Shlomo do you think we've messed with the goyim too much?
>......
>bwahahahaha good one Reuben now turn up the ZOGbox to level: Talmudic hellvision!

Attached: BC204C90-85B3-4F7B-8902-EBB13153A036.gif (615x525, 29K)

>she (((killed herself)))

fixd

Yes, most of them are just too lazy for a real job and want attention.

>has guilting Germany gone too far? when is enough enough?
guilting whites in general has gone too far.

>allowing yourself to be so guilt tripped because of the actions of one of the greatest leaders of all time, which you had nothing to do with, and then becoming an hero

What the fuck, Germany?

Whites could rid themselves of 90% of their current problems by rejecting all guilt about their collective history pushed on them by the cabal. Imagine living with this kind of slave morality every day bring sorry for what some guy did hundreds of years ago? And imagine letting others use that as a sword of Damocles hovering constantly over you if you step out of line in their eyes... Jesus Christ

Mass indoctrination is a hell of a drug.
Good thing that the kike hypnosis platforms are losing ground, and soon enough we will have true free speech in the West. Then this kind of shit won't happen anymore.

Attached: 5_GlobalView_Q_Drop_133_11_Nov_2017_Cabal_graph_simple_Soros_40_FINAL_EU_Unit_8200_UN_UPDATE_2.jpg (4552x3424, 3.85M)

I don't know man, look at her fuckng rat face, she looks pretty jewish to me.

white people think the media is their own societies concensus, wait till they find out they've been DUPED BY KIKES

does it sound hellish? you're not far off of that

Attached: bingo mfkr.jpg (1500x1416, 615K)

Hahaha why are you Krauts so fucking deranged? Why does it hurt you so much to simply exist?

Attached: 1563066899301.jpg (2048x1940, 895K)

Jews

everyone is publishing about it now since she killed herself, but at the time her fraud was discovered the Irish media shut it down because they had singled her out for honors and because she mingled with Irelands establishment
archive.is/PryeS
>Such [psychological] disturbances were eminently treatable, the therapist friend said, adding that
>Germans claiming to be from Jewish families touched by the Holocaust was not an unusual phenomenon.
>The need to be associated with the victims rather than the perpetrators in such a context was, he said, often linked to another trauma in a person’s life...
>..Last October Doerry [the Der Spiegel reporter that broke the story] had a similar case of a man who had set himself up as head of a Jewish community near Hamburg despite being a German Protestant.

Oy vey
Many such cases

But I've never even seen one. It's like a leprechaun to me.

Attached: 1563014479356.jpg (1200x1197, 208K)

The political establishment are buddies with literal schizos with Jewish persecution hallucinations.
I can't say I'm surprised really.

almost forgot, she lied about setting up a 'sexual wellness and education' programme for fugees

Yep.

Attached: 1_Anti_Semitism_law_USA.png (1584x9520, 3.94M)

How else could clown world be so honky?
>HONK HONK

Attached: Apu_clown_Bimmy_Jew.jpg (803x445, 212K)

I wonder how the Irish media are treating the case now? Any Irish anons want to chime in?

Attached: Irish Police.jpg (960x637, 177K)

I've only ever met a few Israelis doing higher education here. Never met a western Jew in my life, I think they avoid the rural Celtic fringe because they can't bleed many shekels out of poor, tightfisted, salt of the earth folks. They thrive in the corrupt metropolises.

saved it , and added a footnote

Attached: death to kikes.jpg (540x405, 55K)

>common in Germany
>common
Come on.

Sabed
Read dis fren: pastebin.com/Dxfbz9ip

Attached: Jews_against_Ice.png (894x466, 90K)

~10 kyuu,
my fren

Dead demonic jewish spirits from the holocaust are taking over the body and mind of whites who have fallen to mk ultra and many of the other jewish vices and lies. This womans soul was taken over by a jewish ghost and was used to do its bidding

what's the condition called

How did she get found out?

Did the kikes think she doesn't look Jewish and start investigating her family tree? If so it's yet another example of how creepy the kikes are.

>Dead demonic jewish spirits from the holocaust are taking over the body and mind of w-
WHAT holocaus nigger ?

Attached: 1534253529032.png (565x532, 380K)

check the archive link i posted, the reporter interviewed, but editor decided not to publish about the fraud at the time Der Spiegel broke the story.
now that shes dead the story can be turned from 'fraud living in Ireland makes shit up' to 'mentally unwell confused lady tragically dies, why did no one save her?'

She named dates and details of 22 „relatives“ for a holocaust memorial. A few archivars and historicians checked the facts and found out that none of these people existed

Nose wasn't big enough.

Attached: +_2ad49e80aaf217c71b1db81913c5acad.jpg (1130x678, 59K)

she made up 22 names of supposed persecuted jews, said they were relatives, then submitted them to Yad Vashem in Israel as holojews.
local German hobby researchers went looking for the 22 names in city and town records, found nothing, contacted media (probably contacted all media) and only Der Spiegel decided to run with it.
Der Spiegel is now being attacked as those who caused the suicide of this stupid cunt

did she gas herself?

I have personally met about 70. Go to an ivy, so that is a factor.

That's weird. Jews are always making shit up about the holohoax, why check up on this particular person?

My guess is they sensed a non-Jew.

>the law is called "the stolen valor act"
Because "Stolen Blowjobs Act" would have been too obvious.

They don't want any gentiles muscling in on their Holocoaster pension racket.

underrated

Attached: 1540970939593.jpg (540x533, 57K)

Bullshit. Stop spreading lies, Erkan

The main problem of this guilt trip is the thing you're supposed to be guilty about never happened.

>check the archive link i posted
I tried on two browsers. it didn't work for me for some reason

>where the sufferer assumes the identity of a Jew because it absolves them of the guilt which the authorities force on all Germans
Some white idiots in the USA do that through claiming to be 1/8 Native American or Hispanic.
Usually it more of a female thing. Some WOPs men do it to claim affirmative action due to their spaghetti nigger tan.
It is pathetic display of surrender to the enemy.

top kek
such low energy to the scam

>Der Spiegel is now being attacked
wow
>"if only you'd just let the lie stand"
crazy

Offcourse

Perhaps they were already familiar with the history of that region she mentioned, and found it odd that she had apparently found something they'd missed, so investigated it further

>"if only you'd just let the lie stand"
>crazy
user, we are talking SWJs, MSM media and jews here. The truth is not important.

Attached: jew_elie-wiesel-quote.jpg (672x480, 82K)

>she is assumed to have suffered from a mental condition common in Germany where the sufferer assumes the identity of a Jew because it absolves them of the guilt which the authorities force on all Germans
my sister does something similar. she has somehow convinced herself that she is mestizo (she's white, not even 56% meme). she's turned into one of these shrieking "LET THEM IN" anti-white spinsters. when anyone confronts her on pretty much anything, she'll start screaming about how she's not white and you are so you have to shut up and do what she wants. this is in real life, not on twitter.

some of you will think I'm joking, but I'm 100% serious. I just hope she never gets discovered by some investigative journalists because I don't think I could handle being known as the brother of Raquel Dolezalo.

Attached: 1543026063685.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

She just needs a good dicking.

>The absolute state of ZOG'd burger women

Kek
Sorry for your situation, but the honk is really stronk in your sis fren.

Today I learned something and it wasn't pleasant.

>because it absolves them of the guilt which the authorities
You're a fucking idiot. First of all it's not a 'common condition', second it's pathological liars who assume this role, they could choose anything like shitposting on the interwebs (yes, that means you, fucktard) for getting attention so third, authorities got nothing to do with it. Go DIAF HalfTurk shithead.

>y'all niggers postin in a troll thread btw

It's a woman thing, I bet.

>she wasn't a jew, her mother is a dentist
kek.

When do you think things will, er, change in Germany?

Attached: 1479242026082.jpg (1217x845, 173K)

You Germans are really fucked in the head. The Holocaust is bullshit too. I'm lucky I live in a country where I can call bullshit on the Holocaust and no one here gives a flying fuck about the Holocaust anyways and we're not even taught about it in schools because it's that unimportant to us. Fuck the Holohoax and Jewry

Kek, even in places where it is illegal to call bullshit on the holohoax, you have ways to manage to do it without getting fucked.

I can fully understand what she thinks though, she hates her heritage and group and such want to be part of an accepted and stronger cultural group.

I wasn't sure what to make of her until I read this article. It seems she desperately wanted to identify as a victim of the Germans rather than as one of them. Is this the result of education in Germany? Obviously women would be more susceptible to falling for anti white propaganda.
I wanted to hate her but in the end felt very sorry for her. The Jew who ambushed her from Der Spiegel and who published a poisonous article about which led ultimately to her death, clearly feels no remorse.

F - pic related.

Attached: image.jpg (620x826, 70K)

irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/the-life-and-tragic-death-of-trinity-graduate-and-writer-sophie-hingst-1.3967259

Forgot link to article

Guilting germans because their grandparents destroyed Europe is fucked. But it rarely happens nowadays. Only for the Jews it is hyped up even today, as if they where the only ones who suffered by the Hunns autism.
On the other hand, guilting the Germans because they are destroying Europe in the current years is verboten and taboo...

None of the 3 national papers covered it at the time. They are all woke with a lot of unfuckable lesbos writing columns about wimmins rights. Was covered in her college paper and Ireland's version of Private Eye, so all her peers and pals would have known.

>common psychological issue
>germans
>jews

Mate, Jews who buy into their own bullshit are the most hateful people around.
They would laugh at you getting cut in half in front of them if you don't submit to their bullshit.
They are brainwashed by their own bs, and that turns them indifferent to other's people suffering.

Pic related.

Attached: Full_1_1_2.jpg (868x9536, 1.53M)

Liberals should take a look at nomadic Mongols and see how happy people are when they aren't saddled with the guilt baggage lefties put on people because of their ancestors. Inherited guilt is violence against whites and child abuse.

Attached: Full_2_1.jpg (856x2624, 488K)

Attached: Full_3_1.jpg (856x8928, 1.48M)