What is this shit?

David Vance, a Brit, posts a video of police brutality against the Yellow Vests. His Twitter feed is now swarming with boomers with Q in their names. Can somebody explain?

Attached: 6832C4F9-ECC3-414A-AFAC-B5A8B3BFB854.jpg (750x1092, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsaz.com/content/news/WATCH--Crowd-sings-Take-Me-Home-Country-Roads-at-World-Scout-Jamboree-513246571.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zoS8DrrlnTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does WWG1WGA stand for? Also, these boomers have nothing better to do with their time and won't do anything to help the yellow vests. However, they won't hurt anyone either-they'll be gone as soon as they came

Q made posts related to the Yellow Vests in the past - usually referred to it as Brits uprising against their corrupt government.

WWG1WGA stands for Where We Go 1, We Go All
It's a signal to never surrender, keep fighting for truth, and we win the war together.

This is so fucking hilarious. God damn what a bunch of retards Q is seriously gonna heaven's gate a bunch of schizos.

When We Get 1, We Get All

The boomers are expressing the desire to endlessly consume

>bunch of schizos.
The cry of the paranoid projecting desperate Jew with no argument

a qtard account probably quote tweeted him

Unsealed indictments any day now fellow patriot! HRC has been in custody since 2017 and Q will signal to us it's about to go down by configuring the time zone of some mundane event to have the same initials as a random currency. Follow the white rabbit pede!

Saw this too. Seems a bit excessive, even if they do think Q is the second coming of Christ. Wonder if there's more at play going on here.

Attached: suicide msm edition.png (276x275, 33K)

Lmao you have been Q'd the moment you logged into your Jow Forums account Shadilay

>boomers must be fed constantly kek

Q is a boomer grift. They are constantly scouring for news items to fit the narrative, anything at all to stay relevant and keep the grift going, otherwise the shekels dry up quick.
Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-005217.jpg (1426x1113, 559K)

Q is a cult. A Qult.

>Q is seriously gonna heaven's gate a bunch of schizos.
God I hope so

Please dont utter the name of the Lord, our saviour, Qesus in vain, wellow Qpedes!

heh

Attached: 1205370549257.jpg (640x480, 81K)

>Where We Go One, We Go All

Boomers, unironically, being made into Communists.

>mfw Q has been viral marketing for a shitty videogame this whole time

Attached: screen-shot-2019-04-03-at-9-27-55-am-1554298882.png (480x477, 263K)

I lost friends to that cult, my only sin was being a tad skeptical

It's not only boomers, a large amount of millennials fell for that bullshit

How do they make money, user?

And?

Attached: cult_comparison_2.jpg (1000x1352, 572K)

Q predicted this
wsaz.com/content/news/WATCH--Crowd-sings-Take-Me-Home-Country-Roads-at-World-Scout-Jamboree-513246571.html

Attached: q predicted.jpg (1174x306, 49K)

q predicted this

Wow, a bunch of lemmings singing along with a band.

Q predicted it

53-47

Q

>for reference
youtube.com/watch?v=zoS8DrrlnTQ

massive faggot shitpost turned to bored cryptology wtf

Attached: MassiveFaQQot.png (1599x1748, 864K)

q predicted it

more gay shit

Attached: abaaaababbaabbaaaaaababba.png (896x352, 27K)

Schitzo boomers need to be euthanized.

the very same people who brought you the destruction of the western world, are now dancing in the fire living out their fantasies of stopping it from happening.