Why does Jow Forums get so angry at the fact both of these Euroshits lost to Britain?

This board can hardly contain its rage. Success breeds jealousy. Both of these men wanted empires of their own and we swatted them down.

Attached: FF631B78-7CE1-4E15-A8B7-11064E15BE9F.jpg (652x555, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Japanese_Neutrality_Pact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kantokuen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lost to Britain. Lost to Russia. Lost to America. Make up your mind cowards

most of Jow Forums has never had sex and rarely leaves this board to go outside, their minds are corrupted by memes and they've become deeply disturbed by letting others play with their minds for amusement.

Hitler lost to the japaneses’ stupidity.

This place is tame in comparison.

If i was on regular social media id have already massacred some antifas.

fucking based and big brain pilled

its literally the fault of the nips that the axis lost ww2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Japanese_Neutrality_Pact

There's no escaping it there. Here i can just sage it and hide it. Hold on for one more day.

So you ruined Europe twice

Because continentals want nothing more than to be the ANGO BVLL and burgers cry out "I'm German, muh heritage" without speaking a word of their people's language or having even been.

Attached: 1562585327670.jpg (719x1024, 147K)

>british
>white

Attached: 1563127278423.jpg (450x600, 175K)

>look mommy I posted it again :)

Napoleon surrendered to Tartaria and Russia. Archers on horseback stopped Napoleon.

Honestly, Everything about that meme except the death camps is spot on. Really need an updated version that reflects that.

letting the anglo leave @ Dunkirk was a mistake.

never trust them, never let your guard down around them

well churchill did tell rippentrop in 1937 to not underestimate the retardation of england

>look mom I got offended apropos of nothing
curious

English-speakers have dominated warfare since the 1700’s. That trend will continue for a good while yet.

>Why does Jow Forums get so angry at the fact ((Churchill)) and Roosevelt doomed us all along with sacrificing your British empire for the jews?

Yeah, yeah, we’ve heard it all before. The country and its rulers that break every treaty from Belgian neutrality to the Anglo-German naval treaty are angels, but perfidious Albion who stopped the French from invading in the interbellum period are the REAL villains. Oh boo hoo hoo what a harsh world for you Germans where your greatest foes were being contained by British might and gold. How about you keep quoting that Jew poet of yours Ernst Lissauer while you’re whining about it.

oof and YIKES!

very cringe

So by this logic Nazi Germany lost to Romania since they were on the winning side as well.
You did fuck all. It was the Soviet Union who won with American aid.

Based.

The German screeches in pain as he strikes you

Trianon lmfao

Napoleon lost against the russians, and then against the austrian/russian/prussian/swedish alliance at the height of his power.
Waterloo was just the nail in the coffin of a bad comeback.
Hitler lost against the russians too. Even with the battle for britain lost, the bongs could have done nothing to get boots on the continent without the yanks.
Britain primarily managed to be a pain in the ass.

>WE WUZ RELEVANT

Lmao, you’re Austria ffs. Everyone knows Britain beat Napoleon at Waterloo. There’s a reason he was imprisoned by Brits and not another nationality.

Go back to your sewers british scum

LOSER HAHAHAHAHA

Waterloo would have been lost had it not been the rifles popping up from behind the crests and turning back the fag guard!

atleast weh aint spekin Germun

Attached: WelcomeToBonglund2.jpg (1333x10000, 3.43M)

>being invaded by muslims
>decides to spend his time talking shit to france and germany over the internet
I'm sure they're real buttmad.

actual fucking looser with ugly nose who is forced to use a lot of poor Farmers and coward archers to fight La Chevalerie Française.

Attached: 578558558.jpg (537x575, 87K)

>Forgets conveniently the Dutch, Prussians, Russians on the battle of Waterloo

This frightens the baguette

Attached: megarlic.jpg (358x237, 16K)

They were fucking useless until we came along and gave them direction.

>ugly nose

Look at your leader Macron you garlic smelling cheese eating surrender monkey

You accuse me of being a Jew? Remind us all again which country had to pass racial purity laws from the sheer number of jewish mongrels running around? You Germans are the original shabbos goyim. Disgusting. There were more Jews buried in German WW1 war cemeteries than there were in the whole of the British Empire in the 1920’s-30’s. We said “None is too many” while spread your legs for them. But yeah whatever, Britons are the baddies for bleaching the world and Germans are saints for smashing Europe to pieces. I’ll say “ wir schaffen das” a thousand times as penance.

Attached: 8D23C94F-05F6-4EE2-A0F4-39659DFC7122.jpg (220x331, 15K)

At least we beat Russia in WW1...

Waterloo was his second defeat you mong. The relevant one was at Leipzig, Austria, Russia, Prussia and Sweden. He also would have kicked your asses at Waterloo if Blücher wouldn't have saved you, so stop pretending it was your alone doing.

That thing is way too small to be a longbow.
You fucking suck at this.

The Japanese signed the pact as they knew they'd be steam rolled by the Russians.
They'd had border skirmishes with them in Manchu and felt they'd be no match, and they barely lasted a day when the Soviets eventually rolled into Manchuria.

>gets bombed
>claims victory

The absolute state of bongs

The eternal anglo...

>

Attached: c1fd5f02.jpg (213x270, 19K)

literally the opposite, they planned heavily to invade russia and very nearly did

they knew it was impossible for russia to invade manchuria

but they decided to go south pacific instead

and allowed russia to become strong by not interfering with lend-lease to Vladivostok

and then like the massive cucks they are the russians declared war on them in 1945 due to "their help towards germany" despite literally not helping germany

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kantokuen

Happy now?

Attached: PRICK.jpg (240x375, 28K)

Stop using trudeau's term of winning.

Answer the question. Why is it that only Britain imprisoned him?

Because we’re the ones that beat him.

I love how the French are still mad because we relegated them from being a super power. Never gets old.

Hrs going to buttfuck Macron into the dirt you EU loving Antifa peasant

You imprisoned him the second time. He was imprisoned before, on Elba. Which was decided on the congress of Vienna. Do you know anything about history?

Fucking saved the battle.

They diverted cavalry and men from the front.
And threatened and fractured their rear.

So the Dutch and Anglos could pin them down on that hill.

You are almost acting like a amerimutt.
That claimed they won the pacific battles single handed.
And conveniently left out the Dutch, British and Free french ships.

Attached: 1562480513468.jpg (580x472, 62K)

>lost to britain

quality b8 though

>this triggers the anglo

Attached: Albert_Lynch_-_Jeanne_d'Arc.jpg (770x1062, 1.07M)

>implying the Dutch, British and Free french ships did anything or were even needed

who ?

stfu ugly britt, hitler is a god, telling you like a girl

Attached: 1553677033911.png (256x256, 72K)

Man everyone knows the germans are officially the best at war based on performance instead of end result. Dont listen to my angloid brothers. They got carried by us anglican brits.

Attached: Natp.jpg (640x440, 296K)

Cringe

Attached: John_duke_of_burgundy.jpg (220x242, 11K)

>threatened and fractured their rear
Why am I not surprised

Attached: hfjjdjddkk.jpg (358x251, 31K)

They lost against Russia, anglos were only good survivors ready to eat the carrion.

Both times you hid on your puny little island while other people did the dirty work for you.

>A bong defending America in a battle where he could take credit
C U C K

Attached: 1530607611071.jpg (600x532, 40K)

Yes. We're about to wreck their shot at an empire again. mainland Euros are weak and vulnerable. Literal cucks.

>when you realize France was the country with the more right wing death squad operation before 2000.

Attached: hastongs.jpg (1400x912, 546K)

Even when we lose, we win because foreigners die.

> hid on your puny little island
Poppycock, explain this then?

Attached: alphaanglo.jpg (195x246, 13K)

more like just common sense and not being a cunt

i'm also a bong who realises "we" were the 2nd biggest losers of ww2

>when you have to say that kind of bullshit to increase your self-confidence in your british loser body

>they knew it was impossible for russia to invade manchuria
Yet that's what the USSR ultimately did?
They would have to penetrate extremely far west to have really dented Soviet production. All it would have gained them is Siberian wasteland, hence they went south instead.
Sure it would have been a strain on the USSR fighting a war on two fronts.

Attached: 6eee219843f9c24b3f91fd2c47d9ceb3.png (602x422, 369K)

>germany hasn't won a single war since it's independence 148 years ago

LUL. can build cars, can't fight worth a shit.

Based.

Attached: 1563734967335.gif (240x270, 245K)

>Yet that's what the USSR ultimately did?
in 1945 thanks to lend lease

it was impossible for russia to do such a thing any earlier than 44

>it would have been a strain on the USSR fighting a war on two fronts.
literally why the axis lost because they didn't communicate as much as the allies did

instead they went different ways and both lost when they should have just been united against russia

>extremely far west to deny production
was never even the intention, at most it was just to capture the area around manchuria but at least it was to capture vladivistock and that whole region

german cars are shit

You lost in the end dip shit, what happened to your fucking empire? What is happening to your capital city and Island?

Attached: Happy birthday Il Duce.png (1242x2208, 2.26M)

>Lost to Britain
no you faggots were idle until the war turned
>US
yeah they fucked US
>russia
>PFAHAHAHAH

Bro nobody here is that mad because we didn't totally conquer you in the 15th C. We got over that and it's not like you came off better, you just managed to stay alive.
The only part of France I want to be part of the UK is our celtic bros in Brittany.

This post is too redpilled.

pic related, Germans literally allied with churka shitskins to kill white Western Europeans

Attached: SAVIORS OF EUROPE.webm (500x220, 2.89M)

>our celtic bros
Whatever you say, Pajeet.

Attached: 31123857237.jpg (225x225, 8K)

We should've sided with you. Angl*s backstabbed us at every turn

But Napoleon was defeated by Spain and Russia

>rommel knew it's former english land, he was in need of troops and took it from the indians and respected their "bullshit"

>Indians
>they are clearly some caucasus churka monkeys or bosnian mudslime scum

nah that's indish behaviour. he must've moved his body towards pakistan. if anyone can refuse and tell me better please go on.

They don't salute back. Sad.

He didn't lose in Russia, he fucking destroyed them. He did fail though, but that's because Russians are too fucking stubborn and cuntish to admit defeat. They'd rather burn their everything to the fucking ground.

Not Even going to read through the comments before I post this:

>Napoleon beat the shit out of the brits
>The brits implement a tactic of avoiding him
>Napoleon goes into Russia
>We all know what happens next
>Nappy is finally beaten by a coalition devoid of Englishmen
>After he escapes exile he fights the brits again, only to lose because the germans came and saved their ally
>Brits don't have anything to show for the battle since they just stood there and took it until the Prussians arrived that they glorify å failed cavalry charge
>Some jew named Rothschild tricks the investors of London into thinking the French won, so the stock prices go down so he can buy it cheap
>UK now ruled by jews

Hitler:
>Beats the shit out of the brits so hard they leave all their equipment on the shores of France
>Whole army had to be dragged back ashore in fishermen's nets
>Chruchill basically sends out a 1940s version of a Jeb! tweet telling Hitler he can't bully his way to the top
>The whole of England turns into a US military base
>American soldiers are fatigued with sore dicks before they even enter France
>America and Russia beat the shit out of Germany while Britain wave their fists in the background
>Jews win

Russians can't fight normally so they burn their own lands

Attached: 9638368.jpg (474x474, 26K)

Why do the British get so mad at how they lost to a bunch of farmers with muskets.... twice... in a row...

We all know russians are subhumans goblins horde

I thought I was the only one to see that. What a bunch of cunts.

>He didn't lose in Russia, he fucking destroyed them. He did fail though, but that's because Russians are too fucking stubborn and cuntish to admit defeat. They'd rather burn their everything to the fucking ground.
Lol A vile Napoleon attacked Russia in the period when Russia was at war with Japan. After when the army returned to Europe, the French whores stubbornly sucked the Russians.

>Can't into logistic and grand strategy
>"Uhhh, Russians are truly subhumans! Also why didn't we bring warm clothes Pierre?"
Nice bait. Made me solve fucking capchas for this

>Russians can't fight normally so they burn their own lands
In the center of Paris, bridges are called Russian emperors, so suck, subhuman

This is the very accurate and also op is a faggot

The Russians promised not to trade with the brits, then they went and traded with the brits.Because they're cunts.

>The Russians promised not to trade with the brits, then they went and traded with the brits.Because they're cunts.
Probably because Napoleon himself did not follow the rules of the game and wanted to enslave everyone?