Laughing Horse's Orifice Headquarters

I have been digging around this site for a while now and found some interesting stuff, but mostly shit. I'm sure you guys have heard of this website before but does anyone actually know what it's purpose is? Is it an ARG? Or just something that a bored schizo made? There is alot of stuff about the US government and some stuff related to pizzagate. They also have a youtube channel with some videos uploaded 8-1 years ago

Website link: lhohq.info/

youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCdNYNNwnDMZgCB2X2Ra3hbw?&ab_channel=lhohq

Attached: Capture.png (1920x961, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/wikileaks/@psychanaut/wikileaks-cia-art-mind-control-welcome-to-lhohq-com-synt
lhohq.info/cinema/laughing_horses_orifice_headquarters_cinema_video.html
octagon.lhohq.info/1991-vg
lhohq.info/video_cassette_recorder/psycho-soft-tempest/epstein-mar-a-lago-massage.html
visitalbuquerque.org/
lhohq.info/cinema/lhohq_goodbye-zombie_movie.html
lhohq.info/orifice.html
lhohq.info/this_is_money.html
lhohq.info/federal.reserve_consumer.protection.agency/henry_paulson_recommendations.html
lhohq.info/busch_foto/soupcan.html
phonograph.lhohq.info/index.php?start=0
phonograph.lhohq.info/addentry.php
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/90409832/
pastebin.com/F5bJ5tdY
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread286926/pg1
seksia.net/
lhohq.appliedchaosdynamicscontrolassociation.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also, a someone/something called synt could be involved and also has a youtube channel with some wierd videos.

This site has some more link related to this that could possibly provide more information

steemit.com/wikileaks/@psychanaut/wikileaks-cia-art-mind-control-welcome-to-lhohq-com-synt

If you just click on any random picture, link or even words it will take you to a new, fucked up page. This place is literally a fucking rabbit hole. It never seems to end.

Attached: ss.png (1897x923, 2.09M)

>hay guise look what I "found"
nobody cares bro go get traction on plebbit and be less obvious that you're shilling your own shitty larp

>you're shilling your own shitty larp

you fucking retard. a thread was made on this in 2016. i didnt make any of this shit. literally google Laughing Horse's Orifice Headquarters. it has been around for ages. im simply trying to find out what it's purpose is.

i still cannot believe how retarded you are. you should consider killing yourself

>you fucking retard. a thread was made on this in 2016
literally nobody would know that except for you., as nobody cares and nobody is searching the archives for this. why hide your flag?
>im simply trying to find out what it's purpose is.
it's vague garden variety schizo bullshit, you know this, because you created it. now fuck off, as I said maybe you can rally interest on plebbit

>getting so mad you reply to yourself
do it, kys. You're super mad that I noticed what you're doing

>you know this, because you created it
hahahhahahahah you fucking imbecile. you honestly think im smart enough to make a fucking website? youre a fucking retarded

still cant believe how retarded you are. thinking i made a whole fucking website and waited 8 years to unveil it to the world. hahahaha you make me laff

lol still thinking about how retarded you are

Attached: b7d.jpg (680x680, 32K)

>hahahhahahahah
>you honestly think im smart enough to make a fucking website? youre a fucking retarded
lmao you're a special kind of special

Attached: 1547523221281.png (500x561, 360K)

it's still making me laugh. you are retard

I'm pentesting your shitty website as we speak

thanks. i dont know what pentesting means.

okay i just googled it. how secure is it?

you're fucked bud I'll be in in no time, hope you don't use the webmail application hosted on that site

what anime is pic related ?

i dont give a fuck since it is not my website. please tell me if you find anything interesting though. thanks

any emails or interesting shit please you find please post them.

lhohq.info/cinema/laughing_horses_orifice_headquarters_cinema_video.html

octagon.lhohq.info/1991-vg

just more schizo shit

lhohq.info/video_cassette_recorder/psycho-soft-tempest/epstein-mar-a-lago-massage.html

something about trump and epstein at mar a lago

this video is very revealing. it has people and a farm in it. do you think its possible to figure out where that farm is and who the people are. i dont really want to watch the rest of the video

i ended up getting to this page when i dug around the first time

what the fuck lmao.
alot of effort went into this

Attached: aaa.png (1232x561, 590K)

one url redirects here visitalbuquerque.org/

it should be itsatrip.com, whois lookup for that site related

lhohq.info/cinema/lhohq_goodbye-zombie_movie.html
yeah it's a weird fucking website but I get the distinct feeling it's intended to be that way

Attached: 1563215265865.png (797x603, 89K)

more vague psychotic garbage

lhohq.info/orifice.html

There is compelling evidence that in the early 1930’s, the technology and presence of one
or more extraterrestrial (ET) races became known to the leaders of Nazi Germany who
embarked on an ambitious effort to communicate with these races for the purpose of
acquiring their advanced technology. Using communication techniques that would be
widely dismissed today as ‘psychic channeling’, there is evidence that the Nazi sponsorshipof occult societies that specialized in this form of communication with these ET races, was
successful in gaining information that produced rapid technological breakthroughs that
eventually came to the attention of the intelligence services of Britain, France, USSR and
the USA. While predictably dismissive of such esoteric practices by the Nazi regime, each
of the intelligence services of these major states initiated efforts to attain whatever
intelligence information they could gain on the purported Nazi communication methods
with an ET race(s) while monitoring the ‘ET inspired’ technology being developed by Nazi
Germany.
At a time of growing international tension where another major European war (World War
2) loomed on the horizon, major global powers would have been concerned about the
ramifications of Nazi Germany seeking to acquire advanced technology through esoteric
forms of communication with ET races. While sightings of ET/UFO craft were relatively
rare in the 1930’s, historically there had been sufficient sightings to raise the possibility of
an ET presence on the planet for political leaders. [2] Not only was Nazi Germany actively
developing technology that was inspired through such communication, but it had also
learned of remote locations around the planet where it could retrieve ET artifacts. The Nazis
sponsored numerous expeditions to remote locations the results of which were largely
unknown to Western intelligence services.

lhohq.info/this_is_money.html

lhohq.info/federal.reserve_consumer.protection.agency/henry_paulson_recommendations.html

Attached: 1557823003660.png (1363x599, 327K)

>source
this is some serious schizophrenia

Attached: 1550535499231.png (1315x697, 262K)

so do you think there is anything to these pages? anything to do with some spooky conspiracy or is the website on giant shitpost or art project?

>giant shitpost or art project?
somewhere between the two

idk if you feel like larping though you can always just keep diggin into the site. this page has what looks like coordinates on it, check the source code

lhohq.info/busch_foto/soupcan.html

Attached: 1544927238281.png (1363x695, 284K)

wow, well alot of effort seemed to be put into it. i wasnt even aware there was videos on the site. some of it seems endless. i was looking around for a solid 2 hours and i rarely came across the same page. is there a way to make a map of a website or sometihng? i think taht would evbe interesting

phonograph.lhohq.info/index.php?start=0
this page has messages left on the site, sort of like a guestbook, most of the posts appear to be made by bots

phonograph.lhohq.info/addentry.php

this must be to leave a message i suppose

this is vaguely interesting

Attached: 1562902415654.png (1361x683, 87K)

what could it mean?

googled these coordinates (ABERDEEN 24 1 B MLD AAGM 392930N 0760810W 39.49166,-76.13610) from that page and this came up:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/90409832/

looks like theyve been here before

who knows. confirmed for guest board though, feel free to vandalize the site I suppose

Attached: 1561628747573.png (1275x661, 286K)

found this

pastebin.com/F5bJ5tdY

pretty much a repeat of the coordinate page. it seems to be pretty popular

woah lol. i made the kabu post just for shits and gigs. looks like theyre active

I've left a permanent link to this thread

Attached: 1550534178881.png (461x294, 63K)

nice hahahahhah

yo u still alive?

interesting side note: this was mentioned over a decade ago abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread286926/pg1

the site linked to in that thread, sigmirror.com , which redirects to a weird finnish website about sex clubs seksia.net/

>Warming spring, shrinking women's clothing and hormones are a dangerous combination that sometimes drives me to pathetic acts. Single for sex is not always a matter of course and not feeling like bars do not always trot all about the pussy.

>As we spent three nights with the three friends, the usual complaint began. Why is it so hell to have a sex club as a single? Are zinc and despair somehow too clear? All of us look pretty normal, so appearance cannot be a crude factor. Still, everyone agreed that the bar must be pretty serious about women to make a bow, if you have trouble getting the pussy, and even then not anywhere near the intake is not certain.

>Then Janne asked the question: Has anyone ever seriously applied for a sex club online? It wasn't. Everyone thought the idea impossible. After all, the promising side clubs are full of male members and fake profiles. However, with the encouragement of the midwest, we made a promise.

>Despite the prejudice, each of the three clubs signs up for the most popular sex-dating site and reports the results for a week. From there the thought started…

>This whole site is the result of the promise of the beer that night. At the beginning of the page you will find a table of dating pages and results on how the test ended up. Deittisivut is arranged according to how easy it is for what the service came off the pussy

>We ourselves were quite surprised by the results. We really didn't expect to find a sex club on sites like this, but it did. Even Marko, the quietest lift in our group, managed to get a woman this time, which, judging by the pictures that Marko showed, was a pretty good looking affair.

weird shit bro

yeah that is weird.

i had a look at the abovetopsecret website when i first started looking into lhohq. do you think most of the pages could be filler or distractions and the real, interesting shit is well hidden?

I think it's literally just a product of mental illness

read some replies to that forum post years ago
seems as if they got theyre name from a mock painting of mona lisa, or they created the mock painting.

lhohq.appliedchaosdynamicscontrolassociation.net/

that website was linked which also sayssome shit about lhohq and milawaukee

there is some useful comments on that forum

Attached: Capture.png (689x888, 98K)

if its a product of schizo its one thats been doing this shit for over a decade. the link at abovetopsecret was posted in 2007 and it takes you to lhohq. thats pretty impressive

Bot thread?

nope. just us two. come join us

im going to sleep. thanks for sticking around. if you find anything else email me [email protected]

fuck i replied to myself again