2nd amendment appreciation

2nd amendment appreciation.

Attached: D0FD8D23-90E2-4B97-BE35-3648DCB80FFB.jpg (750x1334, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=wQ4PYVATBac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>carbine-length gas system on a 16" barrel

It’s fine

My grandma has more guns faggot

And yet you have none. Why is that?

>things you'll never use thread

Attached: 1554161909930.jpg (125x70, 2K)

I used them all last weekend

could've sworn that was higher resolution. oh well, enjoy your expensive toys you rely on for self-assurance while your country is slowly rotted away from the inside by the exact tyrants your amendment is supposed to protect you against.

Where I live I can’t complain. Stay away from major cities and suburbs and America is awesome

Here’s my collection so far. The M&P and the Px4 storm are ones that I purchased. The others are gifts from my father, heirlooms of steel passed from one generation of the family to the next. Thanks for not selling me the family swords, Dad!

Attached: F85232FE-F659-4027-B29A-3CDDBCEE2C84.jpg (4032x3024, 2.6M)

Here's to grabbing the basics first

Attached: IMG_20180513_194051430~2.jpg (3824x2582, 1.96M)

>your country is slowly rotted away from the inside
As far as I’m concerned, this country was murdered in it’s sleep in 1913. Everything else has been death throes. Can’t bring back the dead, we’ll have to start from scratch.

>2nd ammendment appreciation, Australian edition.
Feels bad.

Attached: paperclips.jpg (1181x1024, 167K)

Must be nice desu

Attached: 5FB4440A-04BA-4218-8382-A940056CB284.jpg (575x319, 51K)

this.. I haven't even seen a nigger in almost a year

>no boomerang
Ausbro you had one job. Also, if a nation’s laws are unjust, it is the duty of a citizen to break them.

>Oi u cheeky cunt, got a loicense for the clips

At least you don’t have to bin the clips like the bongs

>wood stock 10/22 takedown
a gentleman of taste
You guys should consider some Tech-Sights 10/22 aperture sights so your .22lr makes a better training analogue for your AR-15. Also, check out Project Appleseed.

Attached: ltr.jpg (318x97, 7K)

>Australian edition

Attached: 1552952885840.jpg (700x979, 304K)

I know you Americans have a right to firearms, but does that also extend to ammunition? Cause I've heard that's a possible avenue for gun control that was being looked at.

OP is an ATF informant. HONEY POT THREAD.

What do you mean? I can have thousands of rounds shipped to my front door no problem.

>Consumerism is my protection!

Honk honk

Attached: IMG_20190619_162945587.jpg (3072x4096, 2.8M)

Well in California they're making ammo a lot harder to buy apparently.

*laughs in zero school shooting*

Well good thing I live in America and not that faggotland California. Only fruits and nuts there.

>consumerism is when you buy stuff

>We can't be sinking, I'm not wet yet.

please annex us

Attached: canadian sbs.jpg (900x700, 41K)

Attached: 20190718_155434.jpg (4128x3096, 2.43M)

Attached: 20190404_203557.jpg (4128x3096, 3.78M)

Stuff you don't need or will ever really use, sure. Dude's collection is fine (ugly shotgun, though), but it's functionally identical to a stamp collection.

>I know you Americans have a right to firearms,
yes
>but does that also extend to ammunition?
yes
>Cause I've heard that's a possible avenue for gun control that was being looked at.
also yes

>finna clown y'all niggas

Attached: Snapchat-805886862.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

Pls sponsor my visa so i too can enjoy this freedom.

.22lr nigger wut?

To be fair, it just says bear arms without specifying any in particular. By the letter of the law, as long as you are able to wield some armament (swords, large mallets, etc.), it's not being violated.

>AR-15
suitable for medium game across North America
>shotgun
suitable for birds and small game, or medium game at a lesser range than the AR
>10/22
suitable for small game at a greater range than the shotgun
>pistol and revolver
suitable for defense from predators and superpredators

>superpredators
kek

we have to bring them to heel
invidio.us/watch?v=wQ4PYVATBac

As a eurocuck i am jealous, all i got to own is a fucking Paintball pistol with Rubberballs

>predators and superpredators
To be fair, the AR is superior for that. As is the shotgun. Handguns only win in convenience and concealability.
You have to let the state inspect your asshole without notice at least once a year to own that?

Attached: 0_Abilene_shooting_7.png (437x699, 284K)

this, I'd gladly take capable and loyal neighbors over any gun in a heartbeat.

>m&p15 sport II

Attached: 1532280458852.jpg (250x203, 6K)

It actually does. When it says “well regulated” in the language of that day and age, it means well supplied. In context, it means supplied as a militia, or a military force. That, of course, means arms, ammunition, as well as food etc. That’s actually covered in the Federalist Papers, written by several of the Founders and first Presidents and Congressmen.

Not home right now but this is my favorite AR

OC pic related

Attached: 20190618_203859.jpg (4032x3024, 3.08M)

>Handguns only win in convenience and concealability.
Yes, that's exactly how they win.

Just realized that shows fucking nothing

Attached: 20190730_072734.jpg (4032x1931, 3.4M)

No, it says shall not be infringed, if you limit what arms you can bear it is infringement

>Pump action shotgun for birds and small game
Man, if it works for you, great, but it's quite a lousy ethos. Standard under/over works best. If you don't get them with either barrel, you're probably not getting them at all, as well as scaring everything else away.
>Superpredators
Pretty sure Boyd Holbrook killed the that one last year.

>it means well supplied
A good supply of axes, then. They were used by military forces.
I'm not disagreeing with you, but the language allows for a lot of interpretation.

Attached: 1563602945522.jpg (959x494, 71K)

It's not a poorfag gun if I bought it pre-election in NY and paid way too much right?

What the fuck is the point of that? That makes me sad for whatever caved in head “engineer” designed that.

What is H2O-03403?

If that's the card you want to play, then the infringement doesn't matter, since various arms or ammunition types are indeed restricted.

It proved absolutely worthless when Americans of Asian ancestry were rounded up and put in concentration camps during WW2.

Have fun playing with your toys, but if you think it will actually protect you you're a fucking idiot.

Attached: 8attxr8gfr711.jpg (1080x1921, 167K)

Imagine being pretentious about which ar 15 you buy

Asians won't lift a finger against their white masters under ANY circumstances.

Imagin thats the last thing you hear.

It's called a roll n pour, I would imagine it makes it easier for people with certain disabilities that can't hold the jug

Attached: 1542373302722.png (800x600, 470K)

>missing the first shot
>not being fast enough on the pump for a second bird
Git gud. Besides, most O/U's and semi auto shotguns worth a damn are way too expensive for something that will only be taken out for birds and maybe the occasional clay busting. Obviously if you actually compete they're worth it though.

Serial number, it says "waterboarding instructor"

The fire modes say Dry, Wet, and Drown Em

nice penis extensions, bro.

Attached: image 02.jpg (278x181, 9K)

It's the first shot that matters with any hunting and a pump can do it as well as a double barrel, pumps excels in versatility.

Imagine buying a prebuilt AR and not slapping one together like a lego kit.

Unironically this

>asian v white
do what they're told
>asan v black/brown LA riots
tool up and shut it down

>Serial number, it says "waterboarding instructor"
Be happy you don't live in Europe. :)

>since various arms or ammunition types are indeed restricted
This is arguably illegal legislation in violation of the Second Amendment.

No, that's why it does matter.
Unconstitutional laws currently exist and an understanding of the rights enumerated by the Constitution is necessary to combat them

Nice flag

That’s what I said, imagine being pretentious about the ar 15
You’re a fuckin loser, man

Disarming the workers is capitalistic plot to prevent them from rising up against their numerically inferior class oppressors.

Attached: stalin family.png (540x760, 615K)

>Git gud
Well i have practised a lot on something similar. Should be able to make it fire like a chaingun.
> most O/U's and semi auto shotguns worth a damn are way too expensive
Oh, are pump-actions the cheap ones for you guys? That makes a lot more sense then. Here we can get a nice competition O/U for ~$700, but pumps are 2-3 grand.

>It's the first shot that matters with any hunting
True, but in my experience, O/U is always the more accurate. But I haven't experienced enough in the way of pump actions, perhaps.

So go and challenge them, or what's law is law.

>Pretty sure Boyd Holbrook killed the that one last year.
it was a reference to a HRC quote about violent urban youth

It's like buying a prebuilt computer. Shit is literally as easy as a lego kit to slap together and takes the absolute minimum amount of tools and less than an hour to do. Fucking troglodytes.

Attached: 1555540479534.png (427x482, 254K)

I am, everyday

More OC from my dead grandads house

Attached: 20190728_172814.jpg (4032x3024, 3.44M)

Why would the founders secure our right to bear arms, but not the ammunition needed to make them useful? Anyone making that semantic argument is being intellectually dishonest. Jewish, in other words.

>Bought a PSA complete upper and a PSA complete lower
>Built his own AR15

Getting my first 308 bolt action soon. Going to get a quality 338lm or 300wm after.

Want a 22wmr CC over a 9mm or 22lr, but 22wmr is pointless without a long barrel. The amt automag 2 is 500 bucks, the excel accelerator 22wmr is expensive too.

The pmr 30 costs extra for a threaded barrel and deals poorly with silencers, but ill still probablt get it.

>Have fun playing with your toys, but if you think it will actually protect you you're a fucking idiot.

If a fraction of the population uses them the state will collapse. Asians where few at the time and they did what they where told. They could have made things extremely hard if they had the will to fight back.

Obviously weapons don't help you if you won't use them but if you think the government doesn't fear an armed populace then you're a fucking idiot.

Not to mention the time and money you'll save by doing it yourself, my current PC is about 2,300 on iBuyPower, built it for about 1,700

Feelz good to own the standard-issue sidearm of our Cold War enemies.
Proves that the best side won.

Attached: 5823D8D2-095E-46E7-89C2-BEB9E79F8E58.jpg (259x194, 16K)

>try to "rise up" against the state
>state drops nukes on you

Attached: image 03.jpg (228x221, 10K)

>Inb4 dick grips

highly reccomend a tikka if you are getting a bolt action

No genius, that’s ludicrous. Why would the founding fathers enshrine a right to bear swords in the time of firearms? Only a liar or a Jew would make that argument.

They charge like an extra 50% for building your computer. Is it that hard to look up online how to do things?

The lefty cult members infesting Jow Forums sure are try hards

Attached: 1563320548006.jpg (480x480, 16K)

State needs everyones cooperation to survive. Its an incredibly frail system. People just refusing to work is enough. Sure it can nuke its own land(lol) giving rise to massive uprisings,desertions in the military and foreign intervention. It will kill a few resistance fighters and will sign its own death warrant doing so.

Attached: civil war.png (1158x1393, 137K)

Oh, my bad then. Guess I was one of the few people who enjoyed 2018s The Predator movie.

Arms aren't exclusively missile weapons. It's legally vulnerable. They ought to have included a passage about being comparably armed to the government's military forces if they wanted it to be more secure.

>If a fraction of the population uses them the state will collapse.
But they haven't, and won't. Because another fraction might use the same tactics against them, rather than risk their applecart being upset.

*drops nukes on you*

Attached: 1503102516850.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>Oh, are pump-actions the cheap ones for you guys?
Pump actions are cheap and common. Double-barrel shotguns tend to be marketed as specialty hunting or clay sport guns and are priced accordingly. Semi-auto shotguns tend to be a little more expensive than pump guns. The cheapest shotguns are break-action single-shot.

I used to think that a revolution was possible in America. Then I checked the average BMI.

Pumps here can regularly be had for $200 or less new. Granted it'll be a shitty chinese IAC Remington clone or a Spic made Maverick 88 but they do work. A bit more money can get you a Mossberg 500 though.
>buying complete uppers or lowers unless there's a crazy deal on them
>Stripped Aero lower
>Aero LPK
>Aero buffer assembly
>B5 furniture
>BA barrel
>J Comp
>stripped arero upper
>PSA Premium BCG
>Gay as aids SI charging handle
>fuck if I can remember forward assist
>generic dust cover I bought from a company that did engraving
>MD-ADS with the shitty stock lower 1/3 mount because it just werks
>Aero rail
>ARMS BUIS
Took me literally less than an hour to build, cost me about $600ish since both recievers were blems and I bought the BUIS and optic second hand.
I'm hardly pretentious, I just think it's silly to waste money on a prebuilt, especially with a gun you can configure just about any way you'd like.

Attached: 20170520_173121-1612x1209.jpg (1612x1209, 357K)

By this twisted thinking, only manually-operated Guttenberg printing presses are protected by the 1st Amendment.
Go back to plebit

>But they haven't, and won't. Because another fraction might use the same tactics against them, rather than risk their applecart being upset.

Doubtful that would happen while you have the threat of the centralized state hanging over their head. Castro stayed in power for much longer than expected just by using the spectre of America. Its easy to do. Sure maybe in the future more revolts will happen but that doesn't save the current system.

Attached: Nagant markings.jpg (3264x2448, 2.7M)