STOP! You are being held in prison. There is one condition for your release:

STOP! You are being held in prison. There is one condition for your release:
Give proof that God exists

>protip:
>you cannot

Attached: 7DD71757-8BD1-4618-A387-8750E4BFD52E.jpg (225x224, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.mnstate.edu/gracyk/courses/web publishing/aquinasfiveways_argumentanalysis.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are in prison because of their low IQs dont bother

>muh big bunggg
Prove it.

You cannot demand god to prove that he exist. You have to come to him (through Jesus Christ).

>still in Jail kek

t. low IQ bible belt redneck

According to traditional catholicism this is god, in the flesh on earth right now!

If you don't agree you're a heretic and condemned to hell fire.

What say you in your defense?

Attached: yyyhqdefault.jpg (640x960, 71K)

Fuck off faggot

When looking at it from a catholic view prison is a construct made by God so me being in prison is completing his work

Attached: 1538409491332.jpg (736x998, 91K)

Not an argument.

“According to Catholicism”

>Give proof that God exists
Look into mysteries of various religions and see what you find.

According to the Bible, Catholics aren't Christian. With that out of the way, where's your proof?
>The Bible (which I obviously do not follow) says this..
isn't proof.

Pic related is one of many examples showing Papists are not Christian.

Attached: 1538389676047.png (764x823, 100K)

OP
prove that you are not a raging faggot who loves black cock in you ass
>protip
>you cant

Attached: SAGE it.jpg (1145x1952, 503K)

>Fuck off faggot
farewell..

Attached: teyynor.gif (245x195, 995K)

Threw Life comes Knowledge and threw Knowledge comes Creation.
Threw Creation comes Life

>According to the Bible, Catholics aren't Christian

source?

web.mnstate.edu/gracyk/courses/web publishing/aquinasfiveways_argumentanalysis.htm

I feel like I've already provided one sample.... perhaps you're just retarded, though. Do you own a Bible? If you do, flip it open to Matthew 23:9 and tell all of us what it says.

OP is being held in prison. The condition of his release is proclaiming the name of the Lord

Give me proof you exist. Give me proof anything besides my mind exists. You can't. Therefor, I can't. Can we just all accept there are things none of us will ever know? Can't we stop targeting each other and remember who our real enemies are? Please, Jow Forums.

You being a mental midget is not an argument it is a statement of fact

Nothing in that is proof of the existence of a deity. We have senses... because we evolved them. We can detail every stage of development of the eyeball, for example... because there are CURRENTLY creatures with those stages of development. It's called evolution, not God.

I personally have a NASB. I get what you think that line is insinuating, but that's one hell of a stretch to say it invalidates all of Catholicism.

What do you call the male that created you?

That was for

>The bible explicitly states "call no one father"
>To do so would go against the religion
>Catholics do it, and pretend they're Christian.
I call the male that created me "father" or "dad".

Attached: 1533482833030.png (550x543, 50K)

douay rheims bible full commentary

>Ver. 9-10. Call none your father . . . Neither be ye called masters, &c. The meaning is, that our Father in heaven is incomparably more to be regarded, than any father upon earth: and no master is to be followed, who would lead us away from Christ. But this does not hinder but that we are by the law of God to have a due respect both for our parents and spiritual fathers, (1 Cor. iv. 15,) and for our masters and teachers. Ch. — This name was a title of dignity: the presidents of the assembly of twenty-three judges where so called; the second judge of the sanhedrim, &c. V. — Nothing is here forbidden but the contentious divisions, and self-assumed authority, of such as make themselves leaders and favourers of schisms and sects; as Donatus, Arius, Luther, Calvin, and innumerable other of very modern date. But by no means the title of father, attributed by the faith, piety, and confidence of good people, to their directors; for, S. Paul tells the Corinthians, that he is their only spiritual Father: If you have 10,000 instructors in Christ, yet not many Fathers. 1 Cor. iv. 15.

Protestants condemned

The word. No weight, shape, mass or form, yet undeniably exists. Its existence is spiritual, as is God.

Here's a funny little thing;
The odds of us being on this planet with the galaxy so perfectly aligned for us is equivalent to taking a watch, disassembling said watch, putting all the little parts into a plastic bag, shaking the bag, and then the watch miraculously assemble itself again while you're shaking the bag.
Thats how I see things. But on the off chance that we are the byproduct of lightning hitting some dirty water, I put alot of thought into that comparison for absolutely nothing.

Attached: 1563821846218.png (580x522, 250K)

Are you trying to say that Vladimir Vladimirovich is not a God?

Attached: yyldGAD[1].png (512x410, 323K)

Ah yes, the prot/atheist/kike matrix strikes again

>6 gorillianth autistic fedora thread today
oy vey totally organic goyim

See here

>The odds of us being on this planet with the galaxy so perfectly aligned for us is equivalent to taking a watch, disassembling said watch, putting all the little parts into a plastic bag, shaking the bag, and then the watch miraculously assemble itself again while you're shaking the bag.
Incorrect as the scenario you describe has no result greater than 0, and the possibility of life coming into existence is NOT a zero-chance probability. There is no magic that needs to happen for life to start. The chance IS very small - I'll give you that. However, the observable universe alone is extremely huge. Just in our own galaxy there are BILLIONS of planets which could harbor life. It just takes one and we're here.

If God doesn' t exist, how come we got a word for him?

Check.
Mate.

> Ask others to prove the transcendent with the immanent.
>Claim victory over the impossible

You are almost as pathetic as those kikes claiming matter comes from the higgs boson.

Insted of spewing shit online invest your time the classics of logic you fucking bong

Proof? Ok, DNA. Who wrote the code? If you tell me that the code is "self writing" than you have more faith than I do.

No where in there does Paul tell people to CALL him father. He explains that he begat them SPIRITUALLY. The gospel was the seed, the church was the wife and each individual person was his child. In terms you might understand...
>I'm like a father to you
is NOT the same as
>Call me father

DNA evolved from RNA. Next.

Undeniable logic. 10/10.

Attached: 1563831631083.gif (160x147, 734K)

>kikes claiming matter comes from the higgs boson
Literally no one claims that. The current theory involves understanding fields, which I'm 100% certain you wouldn't understand. However, I'm not one to shun without a chance to go further into explanation. Just say the words and I'll explain it to you as best I can - with an example that should help to understand it.

Without catholics you wouldn't even have the bible you fucking foreskin muncher

Attached: reee.jpg (600x645, 91K)

>Catholics created the very book they don't follow.
Catholics didn't exist until after the stories were already told.

douay rheims bible full commentary
1 Cor. iv. 14-17

>I write not. S. Paul here insinuates to the Corinthians, that they ought to blush with shame for neglecting the apostles, who had suffered so many hardships for them, to follow after teachers void of honour, and to glory in being called the disciples of such men. Estius. — I admonish you as my dearest children, of what is for your good, and I may take this liberty, as being your spiritual father in Christ, by whom you were first made Christians. Be ye followers of me, as I also am of Christ: follow the doctrine of Christ, which I follow, and taught you. Timothy, my beloved son in the Lord, whom I send to you, will put you in mind of what I teach, and of what I practise. Wi.

Shame on you non Catholics
Shame

>Continues to pretend it says "call me father"
Look, your commentary in your favorite book doesn't back your stance. You can't change that.

I did, are you even reading?

Another atheist idiot, who just doesn't get it. Engage your brain for once, ask what is the nature of proof. Why are you asking me to prove God exists? Ask him.

Was this before or after the Vatican killed people for owning a copy?

You did... what? Change your favorite book's commentary? Did you not actually read what the fuck you're responding to and then claim I didn't? I did read what you copied and pasted. No where in it does Paul tell ANYONE to call him "father". The closest you have was "teacher", not "father".

Repent

I understand enough about it. No need to waste time explaining it.
The point is that matter cannot generate itself, and the the very premise behind materialism is known to be mathematically impossible since the ancient greeks.

Btw your passive aggressive bullshit reeks of onions.
If you want to call me dumb at least own it (but I guess it's a bit dissonant with your scientificist facade).

>I understand so much about it that I make an obviously false claim like
>Hurr durr, people say the higgs boson is what created matter
>which absolutely no one, anywhere, claims.
You haven't a fucking clue what you're talking about. That's clear.

Explain what a field is.

The catholic church maintained the bible as the Church left by Christ. The bible itself comes from God, not the church
>221169536
Typical puritan, I'm already saved line of thought.
YOu don't throw the baby out with the bathwater and fracture christianity from within just because satan corrupted a man.

This is a fallen and flawed world. You are not saved and you are as much of a sinner as the man next to you.

Shut the fuck up, help lift others instead of denouncing them for their sin (it's not your job to judge), aim for sainthood and pray for forgiveness.

>The bible itself comes from God
... no. The stories supposedly come from the deity. The written form known as the Bible absolutely did not. Those stories existed for HUNDREDS OF YEARS before they were written down. So far you're batting 0 for 3.

No matter how based the Catholic church was, they are now cucked. They got caught up in a bunch of pedo shit and are now they are promoting literal faggotry and racemixing to save face.

>For though you have countless guides in Christ, you do not have many fathers. For I became your father in Christ Jesus through the gospel.
1 Cor. 4:15
>I BECAME YOUR FATHER
>durr but it doesnt say call me father
Tell me where Jesus says "I am God, worship me".
Also, stop cursing.

See
It's pretty fucking sad when an atheist knows more about your religion than you do, Vladislav.

well first I would ask for their proof that he doesn't exist as a starting point.

Prove you didn't rob a store last night. Go on. We'll wait.

>S. Paul tells the Corinthians, that he is their only spiritual Father

Douay-Rheims
1 Cor. iv. 14-17

>[14] I write not these things to confound you; but I admonish you as my dearest children.
>[15] For if you have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet not many fathers. For in Christ Jesus, by the gospel, I have begotten you.
>[16] Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me, as I also am of Christ.
>[17] For this cause have I sent to you Timothy, who is my dearest son and faithful in the Lord; who will put you in mind of my ways, which are in Christ Jesus; as I teach everywhere in every church.

Commentary of what was said
>Ver. 9-10. Call none your father . . . Neither be ye called masters, &c. The meaning is, that our Father in heaven is incomparably more to be regarded, than any father upon earth: and no master is to be followed, who would lead us away from Christ. But this does not hinder but that we are by the law of God to have a due respect both for our parents and spiritual fathers, (1 Cor. iv. 15,) and for our masters and teachers. Ch. — This name was a title of dignity: the presidents of the assembly of twenty-three judges where so called; the second judge of the sanhedrim, &c. V. — Nothing is here forbidden but the contentious divisions, and self-assumed authority, of such as make themselves leaders and favourers of schisms and sects; as Donatus, Arius, Luther, Calvin, and innumerable other of very modern date. But by no means the title of father, attributed by the faith, piety, and confidence of good people, to their directors; for, S. Paul tells the Corinthians, that he is their only spiritual Father: If you have 10,000 instructors in Christ, yet not many Fathers. 1 Cor. iv. 15.

>the galaxy so perfectly aligned for us
Exit the ionosphere and lets how see how perfectly aligned the galaxy is.

The stories existed both in written form and oral form. The Bible did not, the Church compiled the canon and left out apocryphal and untrustworthy books like book of Enoch or Acts of Pilate. The Bible wouldn't exist without the Church.

No physicist is claiming the universe came from nothing.

Its aligned perfectly enough to support us. That should be enough. Why are communists always the most retarded?

Big bang was theorized by a Christian and is accepted by the religion.

I know what I learned in high school about it (I had a modern physics optional class). I went to med school so this is not really my field.

Anyway,to my knowledge the higgs field is where other particles, by interacting with the higgs boson share/receive their mass.

The main issue with this and this is that if you take the law of conservation as true you will only be searching for another primal particle ad infinitum because energy cannot be transformed into mass.

Hence my original claim that the main idea behind materialism is mathematically impossible.

>Continues with the "Paul didn't tell people to call him something, but we're going to pretend he did."
It's odd how you fuckers want to do the whole
>YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND IT! IT'S A METAPHOR!
Until you LITERALLY don't understand the actual metaphors in the religion.

Do you REALLY believe the church gave birth? That's the wife that Paul is talking about. Do you REALLY think the church got pregnant from gospel? That's the SEED Paul speaks of.

He is not telling ANYONE to call him father. He's saying "I'm like a father to you". Seriously read your fucking book.

>I'm like a father to you
Except he doesn't say this, he says
>I became your father
Why is this hard to comprehend?

Not being able to figure out how something works doesn't mean god did it.

He is just feigning ignorance at this point

I follow actual Catholicism, not condemned modernist Rome's novus ordo, that's totally anti-catholic and anti-Christianity.

If you think modernist Rome novus ordo's catholic, you dont know Catholicism.

This is a slide thread do not reply

Attached: 1562553541901.png (511x694, 176K)

>The stories existed both in written form and oral form.
Absolutely not. The first written copies of these stories were the Masoretic text, dated to 700 AD. When did Jesus live again? Right.. 4BC - around 30 AD. What's 700 - 30? 670 years, Vladimir, where there was no written version of the stories.

How is galaxy aligned to support us? The ozone layer is the only thing stopping cosmic rays from kill youa. The vacuum of space is full of cosmic rays that cause cancera.

You did not even TRY to explain what a field is. You obviously don't know. Stop pretending that you do.

This is The holy ghost's interpretation of his book, sorry

What's being slid?

>What is Septuagint?

If you dont believe in god and think this is all happenstance that is your prerogative and your problem. God makes himself evident to those who are open and willing to see the signs and evidence. Its not gods need to prove himself to every smug and uppity atheist who thinks their opinion is somehow relevant or special in the grand scheme of things. No one cares whether you make it to the kingdom of heaven or not. God is very real.

The sun revolves and is far away enough from us that we don't die of radiation almost instantly.

Now that's a something we can discuss.
I have a strong disgust towards post Second Vatican Council church.

My problem with this is how to denounce it without falling into contradiction because of papal infallibility.

This is becoming unbearable to a point where I'm flirting more and more with the thought of becoming orthodox

T I R E S O M E

Attached: 1543599969079.jpg (1024x788, 124K)

>S. Paul tells the Corinthians, that he is their only spiritual Father

Douay-Rheims
1 Cor. iv. 14-17

>[14] I write not these things to confound you; but I admonish you as my dearest children.
>[15] For if you have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet not many fathers. For in Christ Jesus, by the gospel, I have begotten you.
>[16] Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me, as I also am of Christ.
>[17] For this cause have I sent to you Timothy, who is my dearest son and faithful in the Lord; who will put you in mind of my ways, which are in Christ Jesus; as I teach everywhere in every church.

Commentary of what was said
>>I write not. S. Paul here insinuates to the Corinthians, that they ought to blush with shame for neglecting the apostles, who had suffered so many hardships for them, to follow after teachers void of honour, and to glory in being called the disciples of such men. Estius. — I admonish you as my dearest children, of what is for your good, and I may take this liberty, as being your spiritual father in Christ, by whom you were first made Christians. Be ye followers of me, as I also am of Christ: follow the doctrine of Christ, which I follow, and taught you. Timothy, my beloved son in the Lord, whom I send to you, will put you in mind of what I teach, and of what I practise. Wi.

You'll have all the proof you need when you die, OP

>muh empirism

Attached: 1561494045564.jpg (480x608, 70K)

The radiation from the sun in the vacuum of space will roast you alive, the troposphere has enough air density to prevent the sun's radiation from killing you on the surface but if you entered the stratosphere and faced the sun you would start screaming in agony at the intense heat.

What prison exactly?

>God makes himself evident to those who are open and willing to see the signs and evidence.
What evidence?

very simple. Realize that papal infallibility is a nutty thing the pope made up to secure his power over the material world, then BECOME ORTHODOX and return to the 2000 year old faith that has remain unchanged!

>This thing that existed BEFORE CHRIST DID proves the CHRISTIAN stories didn't exist in oral form before the written form!
Did you even think about this, Vova? At all?

>No argument.
Just like everything else you've said. It's been bullshit pulled straight out of your ass, or absolutely nothing at all.

I'll have to think more about it user.
I'm planning a trip to Mt. Athos in the next 5 years.. who knows what will happen then.

Pray for me if you can.

>Continues to pretend Paul said "call me father" when he clearly didn't.
You can keep this argument as circular as you want.. it doesn't say what you think it does and copy/pasting it over and over will NEVER change that.

We respect the position of authority of pope because it was established and Instituted by christ.

And only the next pope can condemn this pope as a public anti-Catholic.

Wtf are you on about? You said written form of OT didn't exist before Christ and then I showed you Septuagint. Did you think Masoretic and Septuagint contain NT stories or what?

Efficient motion, causation of existence, contingent and necessary objects, argumentation from degrees and perfection, the argument of intelligent design regarding function, and to top it off Descartes pointing out God is an innate idea since you cannot see nor sense him.
If science cannot prove it's own worth let alone the abstractions it operates on such as numbers and method, that only means using philosophy is the correct answer.

if there was proof that god exists, they'd charge tuition to learn about it. only bullshit is free.

I said absolutely nothing specifically about the Old Testament. You've pulled that straight out of your ass as you typed that. You can easily do a CTRL-F and search for "old testament" and see that there are zero results (I do not do abbreviations, but you can search for "OT" too - there is ONE result... it's YOURS in the comment I'm responding to right now)