Hey bro here's your FIFA 2020 game

Hey bro here's your FIFA 2020 game

Attached: img_sbustos_20190717-153918_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_rapinoe_fifa_20-kJmB-U463558362390j8C-980x554@ (980x554, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sportbible.com/news/gaming-heung-min-son-beats-cristiano-ronaldo-in-fifa-20-cover-star-vote-20190418
change.org/p/ea-games-to-have-megan-rapinoe-on-the-cover-of-fifa-2020?recruiter=67155206&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=Search>SAP>UK>NonBrand>Exact&recruited_by_id=7a0c0c41-1bbe-4273-95bd-9605d4b7554f
youtu.be/JiduvfBsKPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully they wrote in an algo that allows players to beat the shit out of this tranny cunt ah la GTA style.

Why TF are you betacucks so intimidated by a woman who prefers vagine? Is it because she has publicly come out, and you secretly hate her bc you crave Nigger cock and you know for a fact she doesn't? Making her more manly than you?

So buy last year's for 20% of the price.

>playing fifa
>playing video games in 2019
That being said. Winning Eleven >any football game ever created

Are there any stats on how many people select women's teams? I bet it's under 1% of teams selected.

I hope they start putting women's teams in Madden. That will stir the pot.

Shes an entitled cunt and you're a fag

>thought it's gonna be US only(which WOULD make sense)
>see ESRB rating

jesus, EA is braindead.

>as above so below
amirite guys?

I hope they're able to compete against the men's teams. The achievement to knock a female player out of the stadium will be very popular.

Why would I play a game like that?

should've been this image desu

Attached: images (4).jpg (676x454, 54K)

literally who?

the ONLY people that buy these games are men
what are they thinking?

Checked
Pro evolution soccer 2008

Theres female players in the fifa games? I also find this incredibly unlikely considering the main audience isn't really people who would have any clue who this person is

Do you think the stadiums will be half empty for the women's games? You know to make it realistic.

This

weak men are terrified of this random woman and I don't understand why.

Why are you lying

Attached: www.chip.de_ii_1_0_0_3_5_0_6_9_9_fifa20_neu-0347ec842409c463.jpg (618x348, 64K)

fake and gay

at least they put a dude on the cover

The absolute state of soccer games today

Attached: SO5COIN.jpg (1500x1373, 531K)

Who is he?

I’d dive into her grass if you know what I mean

>check on Twitter in anger
>it’s fake

Thank God

You wanna know how I know you're a dyke?

Doing that increases the noise of your fart

Target audience missed by a fucking long shot

Strong man here. You need a bitch slap.

Are female players even playable in FIFA?

They must have literally the worst stats in the whole game

Soccer is for pussies.

Attached: 1560697821317 (1).jpg (480x480, 21K)

is this landon donavan?

>0 sales incoming

Notr gonna happen, mate.

Nope Opie, Hazard will be in the cover.

Attached: eden.jpg (980x628, 43K)

Attached: we need answers.png (405x258, 8K)

Go away bot

Took me a minute to tell it was a woman. Just looks like any Dutch or Danish man for example.

There's a law in photography: Never cut an image by the joints (wrists, elbows...).

Why do they hate themselves?

Attached: ea.png (1547x888, 88K)

Hahaa, time to go visit /4ccg/!

>Less talented than a high school boys
>Only play for national team
>Be on cover of FIFA

Attached: natsoy.jpg (604x403, 60K)

No purple hair racist video game.

Good, EA needs to die

Violently

they're going full gillette

Attached: 1562911627833.png (426x426, 142K)

Serious question to freemarket capitalists itt: are you against things like this and black james bonds little mermaids etc.? If the market dictates it, what's the problem?

Not everyone craves a black cock after the baby- cock hors d'oeuvres.Rabbi... Keep it in your disgusting sewer cult you foul Jew degenerate pedo Fag

pretty sure mostly brazil and south america buys/plays fifa, and they usually play a version a few years old, and they wont buy one with a tranny on it.

zero percent chance newest release of fifa outsells in sudaca land compared to europe. zero.

That's not real.

That is the most lazy cover art ever for a game. That will sell 20 copies if that's what it's implying. They could at least used a photo of her on the field kicking the ball into the goal or something.

Your full of shit m8.

obvious photoshop.

EA sells their games in places like MENA. No way they'll put a female on the cover of the game.

Fake and gay.

OP is a faggot

Fag OP
sportbible.com/news/gaming-heung-min-son-beats-cristiano-ronaldo-in-fifa-20-cover-star-vote-20190418

I'll stick to PES. Only shitskin third worlders play FIFA

posting petition link
>change.org/p/ea-games-to-have-megan-rapinoe-on-the-cover-of-fifa-2020?recruiter=67155206&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=Search>SAP>UK>NonBrand>Exact&recruited_by_id=7a0c0c41-1bbe-4273-95bd-9605d4b7554f

sign it, make this happen.
KILL EA AND FOOTBALL WITH POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!
USE THEIR FILTHY COMMIE PLAYBOOK RIGHT BACK AT 'EM

Imagine putting athletes who were beat by teenagers on a video game box. Could you make your pandering any more obvious?

>she lookuh like a man

Attached: swan2.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>not thinking they tweak the women's numbers to be on par with that of males

The modern world has erected the ultimate culture: the culture of counter-culture.

The modern culture can never be surpassed by a new counter-culture because modern culture is simoly counter-culture itself. That is to say, modern culture has no defining characteristic other than its oppositional character. Modern culture is defined by its rejection of culture itself, its rejection of all values and morality.

youtu.be/JiduvfBsKPk

Attached: 1564490811433.jpg (700x700, 55K)

Do the female players fake injuries as much as their male counterparts?

Attached: F91EB2EB-36D2-45B6-8DBF-650C76E16C69.jpg (400x356, 30K)

The postmodernists said this since 50 years ago, but you call them fags

Of course they do.

Women are the niggers of the gender and they practice monkey see monkey do.

They see men doing something and their inflated egos from years of no one telling them no lead to them to extreme penis envy and desire to copy and destroy instead of building and improvoing just to feel better about their inverted short comings.

>Doesn't know that they distribute game covers regionally

This will be released for the Murican audience because BLUMPF

Why are you putting words in my mouth?

add the entire lingerie football league to the game
>sales triple from last year