How to deal with faggot niggers like this

/pol whats the best way to deal with faggot niggers who hate this country? any legal ways to ship this fag nig out of here? the less the better

instagram.com/strictersignposts/

Attached: IMG_2142.jpg (1125x1153, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm from Israel and Trump is worshiped here. We all hated Obama and our shows always mocked him as a dumb nigger/monkey/etc then Trump comes along. There are posters of Trump in cities, statues being erected, streets and towns are being named after him. All of our political candidates for parliament have to show off how close they are to Trump as a method of staying popular. He has a 92% approval among Israeli Jews, far higher than any other world leader (#2 is Putin with 65%)

Then I come to the US and find out everyone loves Obama but hates Trump. Bizarre./.

Call him a nigger.

i think he's one of those niggers that love being called a nigger

not everyone hates trump. these fucking liberals go on social media and makes it seem like that but in reality there are tons of trump supporters

faggot nigger

The flag is just a symbol of freedom, if you can't burn that flag what is that freedom?

This is true but it doesnt mean he has the freedom of consequences

i wish this nigger would try to burn a flag in public with a crowd of people around. his faggot ass would get stomped

i just watched black soldiers shuckin and jiving on a video. fuck the usa. and fuck niggers.

Bullets are cheap.

Attached: 28734986278394234.jpg (2000x3860, 2.04M)

get a job at popeyes and wipe your bootyhole with the chicken

i would kill all those niggers

In Germany you will get jailed for 5 years if you burn our countryflag

Yeah, but you'll also get arrested for denying the Holocaust.

:(
well jews working 24/7 to make it illegal in america as well and until than they will do everything to dox you and get you fired and hated by everyone

I thought you have guns? If you don't use them now, you won't need them later.

Sooner or later you will have to get rid of the Kikes & the communists. Your politicians won't, they are on the Jew's payroll.

This goes for all the Western countries that got subverted by the Zionists.
Get armed, get ready and soon we kill them all.
That's the future alright.

Do what my uncles did.
Jump em and stomp on their jaw.

Relax. This nigger likely lives in an urban death zone. IOW, he doesn’t actually live in “America” nor is he “American”.

As a hardened racist, effected by dead friends ar the hands of niggers, I propose reparations. Hear me out. 300k plus a jeep to each and every nigger bit tje must return to Africa. It'll cost arpund 80 billion, but I'll gladly pay higher taxes to keep niggers out. And considering our budget is 1.23 trillion, its nothing. We get a safe society and niggers get wakanda. Nothing in life is fair, my friends are dead. It's the best solution ive come up with so far besides killing all of them

>hate America.
>dont want to fuck off to Africa.
>das raycics.

Train yourself for the day when you'll be permitted to use force against him with impunity.

You can only do this by unironically reinvigorating Garveyism

Or just deport them.

>jew
>meme flag
>checks out

Attached: hideface.jpg (1080x633, 221K)

2 weeks of "voluntary" vacation, preferably in Venezuela or the indian jungle.

That should change their tune.

Tell Donald the Trump. He doesn't like unpatriotic flag burners.

Attached: 051117trump-angry.jpg (1200x750, 85K)

here's a crowd of "people" with a lot of time on their hands

Attached: datenight.jpg (1196x792, 240K)

This country is done for. I hate niggers

They where like the right wing equivalent of antifa. Shame we have nothing in 2019

>I hate niggers
Me too.

Attached: 1564454922897.jpg (650x829, 188K)

here is better: sons and daughters of slave owners are now property of descendants of slaves that family owned. 400 years of servitude and you're even!

Attached: archiesammydavis.jpg (1024x1024, 120K)

Attached: culltheherdagin.jpg (2386x1486, 858K)

Or niggers could just return to their ancestral homes.

its cuz you're being played, Cletus

Attached: exploit.jpg (915x610, 82K)

based black guy
death to america

your great great grand pappy was too lazy to work his own fields. You pay for his laziness

Attached: wage monkey.jpg (3000x2000, 1.06M)

This is why I tell everyone to love Israel and the Jewish people. They’re just like us!

You are wrong, it'll cost 12,5 trillion without the jeeps.

>There were 37,144,530 non-Hispanic blacks, which comprised 12.1% of the population.[38] This number increased to 42 million according to the 2010 United States Census, when including Multiracial African Americans,[36] making up 14% of the total U.S. population.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-171956.jpg (1440x766, 106K)

>Newports in shirt pocket
Yep, 100% nigger.

Well I'm sure there's enough streetlamps to go around.

Most whites did work their own fields you dumb nigger. Most people didn't own slaves. Very few did.

offer them a generous repatriation package to their country of origin or country of choice.

release hounds.

im sorry desert jew you must have entered an urban area america is divided between urban and rural, urban people are cockroaches and need to be liquidated because they refuse to stop forcing irrelevant bullshit on people who were happy to let them alone.

cant enslave jews like that. also im scotts irish and my ancestors were indentured servants aka white slaves who do i get to own?

this, Trump won with the silent majority.

And some black freemen did own slaves. Most notorious was a guy in Louisiana who was repeatedly fined and charged for mistreating them. He said, " I know the niggers mind " when cited for abusing them to encourage ahrder work. had 68 niggers.

The gallows

Jow Forums loves flag burning when their based Iranians do it, why are you so butthurt about nigs doing it?

>We are on your side goys
Nice pasta, saw that one earlier, kys kike

you should be happy we can have protesters and demonstrators on our streets. you want this to be nazi-germany where any form of protest is met with a bullet in the back?

people are allowed to hate their own country.

I don't care, if nothing else this stuff serves as a reminder to Cuckservatives that this while continue as long as they tolerate niggers.

Fuck the Union, the Civil War was Americas war against White Supremacy to equalize themselves with Nigger slaves.That flag doesn't represents White people, it represents an out of control Anti-White & Pro-shitskin Federal entity and the sooner people accept that the sooner we can secede and create a new Country that isn't gay

I'm a white guy and I hate this country.
Hatred of this shithole is the first step.
Next you have to give up and loyalty, patriotism, and romanticism of this shithole.
You have to discard the old, in order to build something better.

Cover your face, beat his ass, film it and post it to Insta. Not that I ever would, just brainstorming here.

Attached: riker.jpg (829x1024, 51K)