Racism is a term used by retards for retards, for hating on a culture and not a race one is called racist. Why is that...

Racism is a term used by retards for retards, for hating on a culture and not a race one is called racist. Why is that? Why isn't there a term like culturist?

Attached: 1564479104174.jpg (1024x917, 65K)

It’s a made up term used by jews to guilt whites

Oh, you will soon be a racist in your time here. You just don't know it yet ;)

Oh I allready am, I have a vicious disgust of eastern culture and by extension all chinks

Hating a culture is called Xenophobia.
Racism usually involves biology to some degree

Except eastern culture isnt a monolith you fucking brainlet

when you realize this retarded jew faggot made up the term it loses a lot of what little meaning it had
S E E T H I N G kike dweeb just wanted to kill whites so badly and mock them by elevating ape niggers above them
every single picture of him he has this deranged retarded look on his face

Attached: white negroes.jpg (1452x1448, 594K)

Ragheads included*

Racism simply means that you believe race exists. Therefore everyone is a racist.

Fun fact, there is a "culturisme" word in French, but it means bodybuilding.

Attached: index.jpg (273x185, 7K)

It's a term mate up to abuse the sense of "fairness" that the hippies instilled into western civilization.
That everyone should be judged based on action and not their looks and inheritance.

But nature is not random, we are our inheritance. Genes predispose us to addiction and action, genes that we inherit from our parents. Kin-selection occurs on the visual sensing level, that we associate with and act on behalf of those whom looks similar to us.

Racism is the natural instinct to be wary of the foreign based on association with earlier encounters. It is a natural survival instinct and should be respected as such.

But it won't for as long as the hippies utopian concept of fairness has hold of the mainstream.
Schooling today is dedicated to instilling this concept of fairness into children at a young age. It's quite abhorrent when you think about it.

Because people have no real control over their racial makeup, while culture can be shifted.

It’s the same reason why gay and trans is pushed to 100 percent born this way, 0 percent personal preference

“Racism” is a term coined by (((Trotsky))) as a weapon against whites. I still catch myself saying the word every now and then, but I’m trying to remove it from my vocabulary completely.

apparently conspiracy theory/fake news according to the wiki editors

Attached: racist trotsky.jpg (840x236, 59K)

>Hates eastern culture
>Uses Jow Forums
You're not very convincing.

Culture is downstream of race. Everything in another culture which you hate is a product of the race which created that culture.

>A board about Western politics on an American website somehow has something to do with the Chinks and their island sub-group.

culture isn't purely a product of race though, it's also to do with environment, climate, geography, etc. certain cultural traditions involve foods for example that are native to a specific region, or the keeping of certain pets, or certain hunting rituals, based on geography/wildlife.

If you took an African baby and raised it from birth in an upper class white family in the US, the kid would exhibit upper class white culture and know nothing of African culture.

Race is innate and unchanging. Culture is learned and infused.

Trotsky wasn't the first to use the term "Racism". The truth is actually more interesting than that. It was an American general up in Canada at the turn of the century who wanted to forcefully assimilate Native Indians with a school system he would set up - teach them English, convert them to Christianity, beat the savage out of them, etc... basically Ethnocide/Cultural Genocide. He thought it was for their own good, and for the good of the wider society, and described opponents (segregationists at the time) as promoting "racism."

He got his way, and the schools were set up.

So there you go: it was invented to justify Ethnocide, and it's still being used in that manner today - this time against White ethnic groups.

Trotsky's followers may have played a role in further popularizing the term, but it didn't originate with him/them.

Attached: Richard Henry Pratt.png (1176x1042, 395K)

...and here's the earliest known use of the term.

Attached: origin of the word racism.png (800x546, 234K)

*not Canada, my mistake